Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

weedemon

enthusiast
pelicans are bastard birds btw! they eat smaller baby birds if they get teh chance! I saw it on an attenborough documentary once. maybe the life series? i can't remember.

the benefit of dry is increased flavour. the benefit of water is smoother hits that are less dry.

weedemon,

weedemon

enthusiast
id totally snap up a cano for 175, hell to resell it you should make a profit.

sorry for double post, my bad!

weedemon,

weedemon

enthusiast
i do full elbs of kief and they are damn tasty :p but buds taste about as good imo. the nice thing of kief is. mine is many strains all mixed together so it tastes lovely! and different from any one strain. Kush's tend to easily overpower though. be for warned :p

weedemon,
Reactions: Venomous

Vessel

I like whip hits - Coming from the EQ I think I would really like the cloud .

Has or will someone try putting their cyclone bowl from a EQ onto the cloud to perform whip hits and report back ?

I along with 70% of FC have been considering the cloud- Though I am afraid I may have to wait a year or two to comfortably obtain one. Spending that much on a vape makes me feel really uncomfortable.

Vessel,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist

Has or will someone try putting their cyclone bowl from a EQ onto the cloud to perform whip hits and report back ?

I along with 70% of FC have been considering the cloud- Though I am afraid I may have to wait a year or two to comfortably obtain one. Spending that much on a vape makes me feel really uncomfortable.
I have one. I think it is an investment that will save money in the long run. My primary caregiver cannot believe how long an half oz lasts me now since I got the cloud. :D

jackstraw62,

Venomous

i do full elbs of kief and they are damn tasty :p but buds taste about as good imo. the nice thing of kief is. mine is many strains all mixed together so it tastes lovely! and different from any one strain. Kush's tend to easily overpower though. be for warned :p

This is what I wanted to hear! I'm beginning to indulge in hash since oil seems to worry me about how it's produced.

Venomous,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor

Yeah, i've tried whip hits a couple of ways with the VXC. I wanted to try it to have a whip dangling from my mouth, while i was hands free playing a video game. so basically me puffing away and blowing vapor out the side of my mouth. It isn't the best way to use the VXC, but it surely is the best whip experience i have ever had. Am i the only one to try this?

Could be used in the car a little easier this way too. But i have a video of me using the VXC with a HT in my car somewhere in Monkey town.

Someone find where i can get a male to double female that would allow me to use two VXC's at once, and id like to be the first one to try a double VXC hit. Would be swell in my HiSi Triple U, and id shoot a video for ya'll.

elmomuzz

That just happened...
Lately all I have been able to get is hash. I turn my cloud to maximum and while I wait I prepare my elb. I heat my hash with a lighter and rub it between my thumb and finger to flake it and expose more surface area. I layer this between abv. It works awesome. Really thick clouds. After a few hits I start to stir it between pulls. The hash really breaks up and mixes with the abv. More huge clouds. I'm discovering it's more economical then buying herb. When I finally dump my elb it's pretty dark but it never combusts.

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
Yeah, i've tried whip hits a couple of ways with the VXC. I wanted to try it to have a whip dangling from my mouth, while i was hands free playing a video game. so basically me puffing away and blowing vapor out the side of my mouth. It isn't the best way to use the VXC, but it surely is the best whip experience i have ever had. Am i the only one to try this?

Could be used in the car a little easier this way too. But i have a video of me using the VXC with a HT in my car somewhere in Monkey town.

Someone find where i can get a male to double female that would allow me to use two VXC's at once, and id like to be the first one to try a double VXC hit. Would be swell in my HiSi Triple U, and id shoot a video for ya'll.

Aqua lab I believe just got some of those in. atleast they have the male to male/male and I've seen the male to fem/fem. check it out!

MarcellusWiley,
Reactions: IAmKrazy2

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
the one they have kinda look like they are real close together. not sure if it will fit 2 vxc. i've been thinking about hitting 2 vxc for the longest time too, heheheh

ilovebOObs,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Marcellus and bOObs, your posts were my thought process exactly, even about the same time apart from eachother! I've been on the hunt online but still can't find one...as soon as I do, I'll post a link here :)

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner

Thanks for trying this.

I know most of us here dislike whips and prefer glass - I agree 100% but! I still need a whip for my perfect setup.

I think whip is best in the bedroom and when I lay down with my GF and I just pass the whip to her - its the easiest way to do so...
I cannot see myself moving the vape around bed...

That is why I think that people underestimate the whip, we still need it! well at least I do
I'd take glass over whip all day long but for my last session...WHIP only

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
I think whip is best in the bedroom and when I lay down with my GF and I just pass the whip to her - its the easiest way to do so... I cannot see myself moving the vape around bed...

This was my thinking too - until the wife tried the Cloud. I thought she would prefer the Q's whip convenience and not particularly care about anything else. Wrong. After the less drag/smoother/cooler hits from the Cloud - and btw I use a very low-drag/good diffusion bubbler with the whip - she was adamant about wanting me to "pass the Cloud" instead. To everyone's surprise, later she was even telling friends about how great the Cloud is.

We tend to think of the Cloud as a "connoisseur''s vape", and rightly so. But aside from the experienced vaporists, there are many who don't like combustion and a lot of vapes because the heat/drag/taste is unpleasant. IMO the Cloud has not only the potential to covert users from combustion, it may encourage others to give herb a first/another look (which for example has been confirmed in medical usage tests where not only results but method of administration were important).

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization

I'm gonna try this using the Cyclone bowl. I have a 90 female/female adapter on the way from ALT which will work better. After having a social session sharing the Cloud/HT - a mini-tutorial with each new user plus reminders thru the evening - I'm not sure the benefits guests receive outweigh all my shepherding work and anxiety. I'm with @Lo a few pages back, let them eat cake (i.e., get their own). I had been using bags for social, but the whip is preferred by the friends so I'll be experimenting with Cloud/whip combos.

oldiebutgoodie,

Nosferatu

Still loving this thing, after a while of use I have changed my style alot.

I used to pack fat to the point where the screen would push it down and I would need to really stir. I find if anything you get smaller hits this way because of airflow restriction and an uneven burn. Like the instructional video says 3/4 the way is best. But only filling 1/3 also gives just as big first and second hit, but 3rd will be last good one. Filling 3/4 of way I get 4-6 good hits. First being most flavorful as always, but the second bigger and more potent. Then the 3rd to 5th are a steady decline from hit 2, hit 3 being almost as good as hit 2. I usually just take 4 hits a bowl but I take big hits. Some herb allows a good hit from 5 and 6 but usually harsh flavor is starting to show up.

I also used to hit this thing at temp 3 but now I just hit it at 12 or 1 max. I feel the temp is more just how quickly do you want to extract it. The hits feel a little hotter as you turn it up and at 1 or 2 I'd say you are getting more potent hits but at the cost of less and more irritating, hotter hits. When I'm alone I vape at 12 and the first hit is whispy then it picks up a little and evens out by like hit 5. With friends over I just put it at 1 or even 2 because then you will get noticeable vapor imedietely, but with less hits and possibly popcorn taste near end of bowl. I would,t use it on 3 anymore though because you truly don't get better vapor than at 2, just alot of more heat on throat. Just some random observations. :science:

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
This was my thinking too - until the wife tried the Cloud. I thought she would prefer the Q's whip convenience and not particularly care about anything else. Wrong. After the less drag/smoother/cooler hits from the Cloud - and btw I use a very low-drag/good diffusion bubbler with the whip - she was adamant about wanting me to "pass the Cloud" instead. To everyone's surprise, later she was even telling friends about how great the Cloud is.

We tend to think of the Cloud as a "connoisseur''s vape", and rightly so. But aside from the experienced vaporists, there are many who don't like combustion and a lot of vapes because the heat/drag/taste is unpleasant. IMO the Cloud has not only the potential to covert users from combustion, it may encourage others to give the herb a first/another look (which for example has been confirmed in medical usage tests where not only results but method of administration were important).

Yes but still laying in bed and passing the cloud is quite awkward...

I would use the cloud for any other given time.

m0sh,

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
In college I'd keep an 18" toro bed side, plug in the hakko, roll over, hit it, unplug, go back to sleep. Now this wouldn't work with chicks over but in that case i usually just twisted up.

Super excited to have some heady glass coming my way for the cloud.

Tea Party,

Planetvape sells them.

http://www.planetvape.ca/glass-double-bowl-y-adapter.html

VapeNStone,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
freddy seem to have problems fitting 2 solos on that adapter so 2 vxc won't fit, well maybe with another 45 degree adapter we can make it work :shrug:

ilovebOObs,
Reactions: IAmKrazy2
Top Bottom