Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Shannock

398-AC84-B-0-E97-455-F-988-D-432-BE625-A96-C.jpg

Landed a great second-hard EVO with a probably China made Hyrdrotube which turned up about as filthy as an EVO can probably get, 2 days of serious cleaning after and I can see how the reputation was earned- It absolutely pumps Vapour at almost any temperature and is so effective- looking forward to much more testing :science:

:peace:

OakenCipher

Howdy all,

How long have you had your EVOs? I've had mine since January 2014, and I use it nearly every day.

To those of you who got a second one because your first died, how did it die? Suddenly? Or did it gradually get less and less effective because the heater slowly failed? Or something else? What should I expect?

Of course, it'd be nice if mine lasted another 6 years, but that won't happen.

My vape after this one will without question be another EVO, so I've actually thought about buying one and leaving it unboxed in my closet until I inevitably need it. An EVO on reserve, if you will, ready to spring to action when called upon.

Let me also ask this: when I replace my EVO eventually, will I feel an improvement in the model? After all, mine is from 2014. I imagine there's been some changes internally since then. Thanks!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Howdy all,

How long have you had your EVOs? I've had mine since January 2014, and I use it nearly every day.

To those of you who got a second one because your first died, how did it die? Suddenly? Or did it gradually get less and less effective because the heater slowly failed? Or something else? What should I expect?

Of course, it'd be nice if mine lasted another 6 years, but that won't happen.

My vape after this one will without question be another EVO, so I've actually thought about buying one and leaving it unboxed in my closet until I inevitably need it. An EVO on reserve, if you will, ready to spring to action when called upon.

Let me also ask this: when I replace my EVO eventually, will I feel an improvement in the model? After all, mine is from 2014. I imagine there's been some changes internally since then. Thanks!
I was a paper joint consumer for a long time?
The EVO is a BRILLIANT method and way to enjoy a healthier method!

Last edited:

readyman

Just a thought I still use my Pax original when out and about and I own mv1 stealth basically the Pax is always the same experience I know its going to work the same no surprises kinda like Evo no messing around just gets me medicated at least for me

SatanLovestoVape

I wouldn't personally buy a second evo right now. I will wait until the first one dies then make my decision.

I just got back my Cloud Evo from Vapexhale customer service. The first thing I noticed the light was a lot brighter. The on/off switch is more durable. Before the fix, I experience combustion around the 12 o'clock position after four to five hits. The ABV was ashy with some brown. The fixed Evo vapes the bud evenly with no black/ashy just solid brown. I can vape as long as I want with no worry of combustion. The customer service experience was amazing. The Evo team replied to me within a couple of hours or next day. Hopefully, my vape will last at least 3 years or longer. Anybody out there that has issues with combustion around 12 o'clock position please just send it in. It was 100% worth it in my experience.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I wouldn't personally buy a second evo right now. I will wait until the first one dies then make my decision.

I just got back my Cloud Evo from Vapexhale customer service. The first thing I noticed the light was a lot brighter. The on/off switch is more durable. Before the fix, I experience combustion around the 12 o'clock position after four to five hits. The ABV was ashy with some brown. The fixed Evo vapes the bud evenly with no black/ashy just solid brown. I can vape as long as I want with no worry of combustion. The customer service experience was amazing. The Evo team replied to me within a couple of hours or next day. Hopefully, my vape will last at least 3 years or longer. Anybody out there that has issues with combustion around 12 o'clock position please just send it in. It was 100% worth it in my experience.
The CUSTOMER REPAIR DIVISION is so decent at the VAPEXHALE center for the EVO!

CANtalk

Congratulations @Shannock! Sounds great :tup:. 4 sure stick around and let us know how it goes. I've been posting about my EVO experience for over a year now here.

@OakenCipher, great story :tup:. I've owned mine for just over a year now, picking up the EVO after an extensive evaluation of vapes and options. It's top notch and the perfect fit for me and my use :nod:. I've done a lot of EVO research and forum reading going back years. Some people have have EVOs fail early, others go for years. You may be able to get another 6 years even. If you don't break the glass the EVO can last years and years. A few people have went with spare EVOs and if you love the vape then it makes a lot of sense. Maybe a used EVO is the way to go since an unused new EVO will have its warranty wasted if left in storage. EVO failures have ranged across the spectrum, including bamboo breakage, sudden heater failure, or overheating for example. If your EVO is working well then you probably won't feel much of a difference with a new EVO. There have been a number of running updates to the vape over the years, but it has been around refining the internals and improving reliability.

@VapR, cool and good luck finding an EVO :tup:. The EVO has lots of happy owners here. For used, in addition to here, there's ebay, and Reddit has r/entexchange.

Great news @SatanLovestoVape and excellent advice :tup:. The serviced EVO behavior and AVB experience sounds much more congruent to what most owners have posted here. Enjoy the much improved consistency and experience, it should really take ur vaping with the EVO up a notch :luv:. Thx for keeping us in the loop on all of this and for the EVO customer service feedback; it will help those considering servicing.
I hope to see y'all around and enjoying the EVO :peace: :leaf: .

CANtalk

Happy EVO Friday all :tup:. I've had a number of members PM me here over the last few months to give thumbs up to the EVO vaping posts and/or asking for some feedback... thx for all the acknowledgement and support :tup: :nod:... it's totally appreciated and helps to keep me engaged.

The EVO has me ripped pretty good again :lol: :bowdown: . After my weekly break, today I loaded an ELB with 0.030 grams of the same great strong quality sativas (Sour Tangie and Acapulco Gold) in the EVO and have done two low temp sessions (320 F), each with one 15 second draw (the EVO was heat soaked 15-20 minutes). Both blew clouds, it's been ~3.5 hrs now and I'm haf :science:... :lol: :rockon::tup:. The EVO delivers the goods :cool:. I'm planning to again skip the high temp sessions (till later) and I've got another 0.035 gram ELB of the same stuff fresh and loaded for the next few sessions as we roll into Friday eve ;). With the HT stereo pumping great music it's time to sit back with the cannabis experience and enjoy life; go for it
beer.gif

Missed a few more grammar mistakes in the earlier post, sorry. :razz:

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

CANtalk

After a nice flurry of posts it's all quiet here this weekend
tumbleweed2.gif
:lol:. Last night was top notch, with a friend visiting. And after a relaxing day today, the EVO has brought on an excellent evening :nod:. After a few small ELBs of flower, I'm now prepping some low temp concentrates for the EVO :luv: :bowdown:.... Concentrate Saturdays again :tup:! It's been a while.

I'm going with some quality Nuken shatter since it's now late evening :) (a strong indica).
logndmofpa641.jpg

I'm currently heatsoaking the EVO at 12:30 on the dial (~365 F) :brow:; and I'm looking forward to another great EVO concentrate vape session shortly.

Have a great weekend :peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
After a nice flurry of posts it's all quiet here this weekend
tumbleweed2.gif
:lol:. Last night was top notch, with a friend visiting. After a relaxing day the EVO has brought on an excellent evening :nod:. After a few small ELBs of flower, I'm now prepping some low temp concentrates for the EVO :luv: :bowdown:.... Concentrate Saturdays again :tup:! It's been a while.

I'm going with some quality Nuken shatter since it's now late evening :) (a strong indica).
logndmofpa641.jpg

I'm currently heatsoaking the EVO at 12:30 on the dial (~365 F) :brow:; and I'm looking forward to another great EVO concentrate vape session shortly.

Have a great weekend :peace: :leaf:
Heavy EVO action to the max!

CANtalk

Heavy EVO action to the max!
You know it's awesome :tup:. I dabbed a 1.5 rice grain size piece of concentrates and it delivered :evil: :science:. I got top notch strong dense vapor and flavors from the one-hitter 10 second draw method I've posted about earlier. I went wet mouthpiece with the Precision Honeycomb hydratube. And using that, I perfectly danced with the cough reflex and came through pretty much clean. Within 5 minutes I feel the comfy enveloping THC effects. I feel so relaxed and laid back, the THC punch is fully evident :science:, like a warm blanket and a veil comes over everything :luv:
happygaze.gif
. Perfect timing this Saturday night.

I feel good, man

Enjoy ur weekend :peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
You know it's awesome :tup:. I dabbed a 1.5 rice grain size piece of concentrates and it delivered :evil: :science:. I got top notch strong dense vapor and flavors from the one-hitter 10 second draw method I've posted about earlier. I went wet mouthpiece with the Precision Honeycomb hydratube. And using that, I perfectly danced with the cough reflex and came through pretty much clean. Within 5 minutes I feel the comfy enveloping THC effects. I feel so relaxed and laid back, the THC punch is fully evident :science:, like a warm blanket and a veil comes over everything :luv:
happygaze.gif
. Perfect timing this Saturday night.

I feel good, man

Enjoy ur weekend :peace: :leaf:
I have some shit from a year back (shatter) + EVO +11 = ANIMAL PLANET

CANtalk

Cheers y'all this Sunday eve :peace:. It's been great with the EVO here.

Last night I ended up having a friend visit late and he tried concentrates for the first time :tup:. I set him up with the same Nuken shatter low temp vape session with the EVO and a wet hydratube. I warned him about how strong and dense the vapor would be and he still coughed big time :p. He found the flavors very strong and lemoney like me, no toasty flavors at all... and it was a potent THC hit :nod:. He too got into a similar relaxation 'veil' zone. It was an awesome night catching up with a friend over some cannabis and liquor. And it was great to give someone their first concentrate experience :).

Concentrates are a different experience for me compared to fresh quality flower. Both types are still good experiences though (just different). How do others here find them? Similar or different? And which is better/worse? I prefer flower overall (I find them more full spectrum, aka more entourage effects) but really enjoy mixing in concentrates with some regularity. I can see how some people would prefer concentrates and the experience a high THC session brings.

This late Sunday afternoon I pulled out the EVO with a small ELB of Afghan Kush and Platinum Bubba Kush, both strong batches and indicas. It's been very nice. I'm in a good (moderate) 'zone' with very nice physical and mental relaxation effects. Sunday vaping some strong indica flower = highly recommended ;).

Enjoy ur Sunday night :peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

CANtalk

Whats the lowest temp people consume concentrates at?

Trying to find the lowest temp (since I vape dry) that will still get a full extraction with 2 inhalations max
It depends on technique so much with the EVO. I've tried (11 o'clock on the dial) 325 F through 380 F a fair amount. I tried 400 F a few times. I've very happily settled on 365 F :tup:. I find the EVO needs an optimized combination of heatsoak and hold time to hit the magic spot. But what that spot is often varies person to person :sherlock:. Where else are y'all?... good topic.

And on that topic, in my use and previously mentioned methods it's a cold start dab by dropping the nail into the heatsoaked EVO heater. OTOH, there is the option of a full cold star EVO dab where the glass nail is dropped in the EVO heater and then the heater is started cold to a set temp and time. Anyone do that and have any feedback? There are so many frontiers in vaping to try with the end game style EVO :luv: :bowdown:.

Happy EVO Friday all :tup:. The EVO has treated me well :nod:. Tonight after my weekly break I did two small ELBs of a combination of Strawberry Cough and Sour Tangie. No super awesomeness entourage effects this time but I indulged a little and am really loaded at this point mid evening :science::science:. :wave:. I did the earlier posted methods of a combination of low temp dry Helio mouthpiece draws and higher temp wet hydratube draws; that's my perfect combination of both strong vapor and smooth vapor... highly recommended :luv:.

I love my dry graphite Helio mouthpiece and the graphite Precision Honeycomb per hydratube with the EVO; super highly recommended
MexWave.gif

DSC_0001_d0e06653-88b4-48fe-885b-bba7fbadaa9d.jpg

Here's my own hi-res owner pic of the graphite Precision Honeycomb hydratube (with accessories).
dp7ciy0gox931.jpg

Last weekend with the EVO was pretty epic and as mentioned I shared a quality first time ever concentrates experience with a friend, low temp to boot :tup:; it turned out perfect and was awesome :bowdown: :luv:. The EVO is so flexible and delivers again tonight with small ELBs of quality strong sativa flower :).

Have a great weekend.

CANtalk

Totally agree @Vapster707 :tup:.

Sorry for the spelling/grammar mistakes in that last post, I was feeling good last night :nod:. The EVO is bringing the goods again today. I started the EVO with a small ELB of Ghost Train Haze flower later followed by another small ELB with a Blue Dream and Golden Goat combo. These are some of my top sativa leaning strains, highly recommended :bowdown:... I'm feeling great right now :evil: :science:.

Saturday here and after last weekends concentrates and those great memories, I'm definitely setting it up again :luv: ... how could I not? That warm blanket veil looks perfect for this evening. Concentrate Saturdays with the EVO; it's very nice :whoa:
wooyeah.gif

I'm looking forward to the evening with some concentrates and the EVO. Hope y'all can enjoy indulging in some cannabis soon.

Last edited:

CANtalk

The EVO community is pretty quiet lately here
whiteflag2.gif
. It often is on the quieter side, I'm finding mostly because owners are happy and vaping away with their EVO :tup:. That's what I'm doing :nod:.

Sunday eve with a bit of strong indica flower in the ELB and the EVO is a great thing. Again the EVO delivers the goods and is so flexible :luv:; I recently decided to vape a good sized kief session in the ELB at the 1 o'clock heater setting (~375 F, dry with the Helio mouthpiece); wow, big hit :science: :evil: . It showed me the power of kief like never before :science: :bowdown:.

Have a great Sunday :peace: :leaf:

CANtalk

Hey, y'all, hope ur enjoying the EVO :tup:. Last night with the EVO plus some good sativa flower was :science: :evil:. So much so I never got around to posting :freak:. It was a great cannabis experience, mixing in Ghost Train haze flower with some Sour Tangie flower. Late last night I enjoyed a small ELB of Blue Dream as well. The EVO totally delivers an excellent vape experience.

Today with the EVO has been great again. I started off with a small ELB of fresh Blue Dream, highly recommended :nod:. A few hrs later I loaded up a small fresh ELB of God Bud (indica leaning). I'm now a while later again and heating up the EVO to finish off the God Bud (at higher temps wet with a hydratube) ;).

Life is good with the EVO :clap:. High or low temp, single use or big groups, wet or dry, sipping or ripping, the EVO brings the goods for all :rockon:.

It seems I've set myself up for one more fresh evening session later with the EVO, nice timing. With so many great and interesting options available to the EVO, from concentrates to kief/hash to flower... all in the spectrum of sativa/hybrid/indica strains.

CANtalk,
Reactions: BigJr48

nonamekevin

Hey, y'all, hope ur enjoying the EVO :tup:. Last night with the EVO plus some good sativa flower was :science: :evil:. So much so I never got around to posting :freak:. It was a great cannabis experience, mixing in Ghost Train haze flower with some Sour Tangie flower. Late last night I enjoyed a small ELB of Blue Dream as well. The EVO totally delivers an excellent vape experience.

Today with the EVO has been great again. I started off with a small ELB of fresh Blue Dream, highly recommended :nod:. A few hrs later I loaded up a small fresh ELB of God Bud (indica leaning). I'm now a while later again and heating up the EVO to finish off the God Bud (at higher temps wet with a hydratube) ;).

Life is good with the EVO :clap:. High or low temp, single use or big groups, wet or dry, sipping or ripping, the EVO brings the goods for all :rockon:.

It seems I've set myself up for one more fresh evening session later with the EVO, nice timing. With so many great and interesting options available to the EVO, from concentrates to kief/hash to flower... all in the spectrum of sativa/hybrid/indica strains.

Hello friend! Still doing micro doses? :rockon:

nonamekevin,
Reactions: CANtalk

CANtalk

Hello friend! Still doing micro doses? :rockon:
Yes, though indulging lately :razz:. My ELB volumes are microdosing low, I've been measuring by scale and vaping ~0.035 grams at a time, 2-4 temp stepping dry/wet sessions per ELB microdose. The indulgence has been later in the weekend adding some microdosing concentrates with the EVO :luv:. I did that tonight again with a Nuken shatter cold start low temp dab in the EVO :bowdown:. Very indulgent :evil:; I have a strong narcotic THC high now :freak: :evil:. Great times and experiences with the EVO.

How about you? Microdosing?

nonamekevin

Yes, though indulging lately :razz:. My ELB volumes are microdosing low, I've been measuring by scale and vaping ~0.035 grams at a time, 2-4 temp stepping dry/wet sessions per ELB microdose. The indulgence has been later in the weekend adding some microdosing concentrates with the EVO :luv:. I did that tonight again with a Nuken shatter cold start low temp dab in the EVO :bowdown:. Very indulgent :evil:; I have a strong narcotic THC high now :freak: :evil:. Great times and experiences with the EVO.

How about you? Microdosing?

I've had an on/off cannabis relationship for the past month. I way over did it one night and had horrible anxiety that I couldn't shake for a couple of weeks. So I took some time off, then started to come back slowly. Back on a break, and today has been rough as far as anxiety goes. I've been trying to catch up on the micro dose thread, and I think I will explore that option more once I come back to it. :rockon:

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
I've had an on/off cannabis relationship for the past month. I way over did it one night and had horrible anxiety that I couldn't shake for a couple of weeks. So I took some time off, then started to come back slowly. Back on a break, and today has been rough as far as anxiety goes. I've been trying to catch up on the micro dose thread, and I think I will explore that option more once I come back to it. :rockon:

Really focus on researching strains if your in a legal state, it makes all the difference in regards to your anxiety.

Top Bottom