Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
OK fellow Evo connoisseurs.... I've been convinced to start using a grinder. I currently hand tear and use a very small pair of sharp scissors to prepare.

I've seen CANtalk's flower grind, not sure if that is a "medium" grind, but it's definitely not fine. Anyone else want to post up how they prep their flower (a pic of the result would be great) and what grinder they use for the Evo?

sweetherb

OK fellow Evo connoisseurs.... I've been convinced to start using a grinder. I currently hand tear and use a very small pair of sharp scissors to prepare.

I've seen CANtalk's flower grind, not sure if that is a "medium" grind, but it's definitely not fine. Anyone else want to post up how they prep their flower (a pic of the result would be great) and what grinder they use for the Evo?

This is an easy one. Same as for any other vape: santa cruz shredder.

tbill

I have 4 grinders and by far I like the non-stick SLX

CANtalk

More that 30 day's no smoking.
Thanks to my Will but also a big thank to Evo,it is the only one that put me to sleep IMO Wich is the reason I use it in the beginning.
I like to load it medium grind half packed and about 1 to 1.30 o the dial
In my opinion it is more effective than the F.P weed eater but I understand is a matter of personal preference.
Hey @Pablopicasso, thx for your EVO setting info :nod:; that's a good hit :evil:. And it's great to hear the vape feedback and comparison from you :tup:. Both those vapes are comparably great, and as you mention the best one comes down to personal preference :clap:... every vape has its own advantages and disadvantages. There have been a number of people here who have reported that they prefer the EVO over the FP ;), as well as the opposite; don't bother with feedback completely dismissing one over the other.

@Relaxed, good luck with the grinder purchase :tup:. I consider my grinder coarse, and if I shared more pictures one would see some bigger pieces. I see you know about the general grinder thread here (http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/herb-grinders.15/page-414); I think it has many good grinder recommendations and good feedback on grinders and grinder size. I did post about my grinder there fwiw and have followed that thread for a while. There are cheap and expensive grinder options. Many (including me) get by with inexpensive grinders. Even Amazon has a number of inexpensive grinders with good ratings. There are a number of expensive grinders and a few mentioned already... another one that caught the forum's interest lately (in that thread) was BCG grinders (Brilliant Cut Grinders); their design, quality and modularity with swapping in a fine, medium or coarse grind plate is appealing to many. There are grinder test and comparison pages all over the net and a Google search can add a lot more information for reading. The non-stick SLX looks nice, though I'm in no rush to collect an exotic coated grinder with the associated special care instructions (ymmv). I personally don't care about a big warranty with a grinder; the costs of using that warranty (usually requiring the unit to be sent back) often means one can buy a new grinder for not much more money. Let us know what you go with and how it all goes :leaf:.

Happy EVO Friday all :tup:. Last weekend with the EVO was pretty indulgent :evil:. The EVO makes it so easy to go for "one more bowl" :nod: :lol:. I've got a top notch vape setup and highly recommend others find their optimal setup :clap:. I've been wanting to discuss and share setups for months now... so it's about time.
For me, I want a vape to simply and seamlessly integrate into my environment :rockon:. It really is worth it. And I've got all the little details covered. I vape in the family room because isolation sucks :razz:; whether vaping socially or not, I totally recommend vaping in a good sized room with lots of seating options, comfort and things to do. The EVO has an extra long power cord so it's easy to incorporate across a room (including my sectional layout)... a very appreciative bonus when social vaping with the EVO.

A nice little detail in vape setup is that I keep my power cord in the room and plugged in and hidden under the couch. I simply reach my hand down under the couch and I can grab and pull out the power cord :brow:. Convenience rocks :clap:.

To continue the seamless integration I have a two level coffee table that works perfectly in front of the couches. I find this the ultimate setup with the EVO because the EVO has a stiff power cord and to accommodate that easily, safely and simply, when I'm not using the EVO I keep it on the lower level. It's unplugged as well so that the cord is not in the way. The EVO heater and power cord setup is unobtrusive, safe, out of the way but within hand reach when I want it to be :luv:.

When I plan to vape I pull out the cord and plug it into the EVO and set the heater on the lower coffee table shelf. This keeps the cord out of the way and lets me heat up the EVO on demand or heatsoak it for a while safely; sometimes I vape within 3-5 minutes of turning on, other times I vape 30-40 minutes after I turn it on. I enjoy the flexibility :). Plus the vape is safe, out of the way and the power cord is not a hazard for anyone walking around :ko:.

In continuing with the two level coffee table theme, my grinder always sits (discretely) on the bottom level in its original box. And when I go to vape I pull the grinder out of its box and move it to the top level of the coffee table, in direct quick reach. I also put my dry mouthpiece, scoop, ELB loading funnel, the ELB & VapeXnail (in an Orbit holder) on the top level of the coffee table and in similarly easy reach :nod:.

All this organization and access results in seamless vaping and excellent enjoyment :tup:. The family room has a big HT/music setup, TV, gaming console, fireplace and a laptop on the coffee table as well, for lot to do :). Something else is always going one when and while I vape. The coffee table also has plenty of room for liquids/libations, food, etc... a perfect time for a little indulgence that never hurt anyone :brow:.

When I'm ready to vape I simply grab the EVO heater from the lower level of the coffee table, add the ELB/VapeXnail and select the mouthpiece from the coffee table and vape. I have a laptop beside me when I want to time my draws and holds. I let the EVO heater and mouthpiece sit on the top level of the coffee table between draws. Comfortable, smooth and safe. When I'm done a vaping session, I return the pieces to their appropriate location on the top and lower levels of the coffee table and unplug the EVO. And it's all within hand reach for the next vaping session :evil:. Very comfortable, smooth and safe.

I love a fully integrated vaping setup. Vaping is not part of my daily or weekly routine, it's part of my routine of hanging out at home :cool:.

Here are a few more vape setup details for those interested. I like to keep my wet hydratube on the lower level of the coffee table until I'm vaping with it. This keeps it out of the way and safe, but quickly accessible, and for that 3-5 minutes of vaping I put the wet hydratube on the upper level of the coffee table (like the other pieces). I store the EVO and everything (but the grinder) on a shelf in a spare bedroom next to the family room when I don't plan a day to vape. It's discrete and only 15 feet away at any time.

My vape room and setup is perfectly suited to using the EVO; it's much of the reason why I bought it after much research :nod:. The EVO is a killer setup in comfy casual use, as well as with big experiences :freak: :haw:.

Sorry for the novel :mental: :razz:.... just wanted to wax one about vaping setups; it's really about environmental form factors, they're so important to great vaping :tup:. By all means share your own EVO vape setup and environmental form factors at home... and what you enjoy about that :nod:.

Friday night here with the EVO, I first enjoyed a small ELB of Strawberry Cough (a strong sativa). and I've now loaded the ELB up with some nice Trainwreck , which I haven't vaped in a few months. Take'r easy all :evil: :science:.

EDIT - some earlier haf grammer issues being corrected now, lol :freak:.

Cheers and enjoy ur Friday :peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

MileHighHuman

I plan to buy another EVO, but does anyone suggest that I wait, due to the coronavirus?

I read the EVO is made in the USA, but im assuming they order the parts from somewhere in China?

Also im curious why they have been out of stock so much (both EVO and ELBs) and wonder if that's something I should be concerned about?

Pablopicasso

Friday night here with the EVO, I first enjoyed a small ELB of Strawberry Cough (a strong sativa). and I've now loaded the ELB up with some nice Trainwreck , which I haven't vaped in a few months. Take'r easy all :evil: :science:.

Enjoy your weekend with Evo mate!
Will do the same and indulge a little bit:peace:

Pablopicasso

Saw a MOVIE last night on thee big screen (some human’s have one)
EVO & your preferred CANNABIS is complete BLISS any day possible!

weekend’s r normally free to do what float’s your pool toy!

Planning to do the same tonight but it a small screen:rofl:(dimensions doesn't matter ....just the way you use it:D)
Evo will make movie more interesting.....sativa night:rockon:ready to get spoiled

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Planning to do the same tonight but it a small screen:rofl:(dimensions doesn't matter ....just the way you use it:D)
Evo will make movie more interesting.....sativa night:rockon:ready to get spoiled
SATIVA is great during waking hour’s!
My program however not for everyone?
SATIVA = sport’s & reading!
HYBRID = some good mixes: gsc & gdp come to mind?
INDICA = COMATOSE is in fashion at night during a film.

EVO if you like CANNABIS?

Pablopicasso

Agree with your program:rockon:
Just have sativa....in Spain isn't legal yet:bang:.
Depends on what my diller have in stock.

Relaxed

This Space For Rent

My use is pretty much the same. I have a few nice Sativa strains that I use before exercising and yard work or house work etc.... Hybrids for more relaxed times like being with friends, socializing etc.. And heavy Indica for gaming, movies etc.... I will say that even the heaviest Indica doesn't knock me out or give me couch lock. I wish it did at times!

I plan to buy another EVO, but does anyone suggest that I wait, due to the coronavirus?

I read the EVO is made in the USA, but im assuming they order the parts from somewhere in China?

Also im curious why they have been out of stock so much (both EVO and ELBs) and wonder if that's something I should be concerned about?

I would have no concerns about getting the coronavirus from parts used on the Evo.

As far as production, I had the same questions initially. It is just a low production company that probably keeps stock low to reduce sitting on inventory for too long.

Last edited by a moderator:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My use is pretty much the same. I have a few nice Sativa strains that I use before exercising and yard work or house work etc.... Hybrids for more relaxed times like being with friends, socializing etc.. And heavy Indica for gaming, movies etc.... I will say that even the heaviest Indica doesn't knock me out or give me couch lock. I wish it did at times!
It grows pretty well on the Western part of the Pale Blue Dot were I reside.
I want to move to southern France however it’s hard to give up where I’m living now!
LEMON HAZE is tasty?

ataxian,
Reactions: CANtalk

tom32

I have been enjoying the EVO very much the last two months via a silicon whip into a water pipe / bong.

I have a newbieish question:

How many draws do you take for a bowl? I set the dial to around 380-400. It seems like people say they get 2-3 tokes off a bowl, but I count 6-10 moderate sized. The first 3-4 I hardly see vapor like nothing has heated up yet, even though I let it stay green for several minutes before I start. By the end of it it's pretty thick and turning to grass/burnt popcorn flavor. When I stop after 3-5 the effects are minimal and I feel like I haven't gotten the full bowl's worth. In addition to water I have a small piece of organic cotton in the middle for extra filter.

What is your experience?

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
@tom32 - try leaving the EVO to heat soak on green for 10 or 15 minutes before dropping your loaded basket in & taking that first hit - then you should see clouds from the get-go & have a more fulfilling but shorter session :tup:

Big thanks & much respect to @stonemonkey55 for dropping by a few weeks back:bowdown: - it's really awesome to know we have the creator of our beloved EVO watching over proceedings & available if anyone feels the need to reach out.
Plus, Seibo, if you should have any news or sneeky peeks at new VapeXhale goodies fresh from the VXL lab then you know where to bring them first, right?! :cool: ;)

EVOlution . . .
Vapexhale+Evolving+Monkeys

Monkey love
:peace:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have been enjoying the EVO very much the last two months via a silicon whip into a water pipe / bong.

How many draws do you take for a bowl? I set the dial to around 380-400. It seems like people say they get 2-3 tokes off a bowl, but I count 6-10 moderate sized. The first 3-4 I hardly see vapor like nothing has heated up yet, even though I let it stay green for several minutes before I start. By the end of it it's pretty thick and turning to grass/burnt popcorn flavor. When I stop after 3-5 the effects are minimal and I feel like I haven't gotten the full bowl's worth. In addition to water I have a small piece of organic cotton in the middle for extra filter.

What is your experience?
I set my EVO at 11:00 4 rosin in a quart’s nail!
For FLOWER at 1:00?

Find your ZONE?
We all have different need’s!

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

What is your experience?

A lot depends on the weed (Dryness, cure, etc.), grind, how much you fill the ELB, how hard/long your draw is.

I'd ditch the cotton though.

I was lucky when I first started out with the EVO because @stickstones was there to mentor me on the finer points. My usual EVO ritual is:
- Fill ELB about half way with a loose pack, no tamping. I do tap the side of the ELB to settle the herb.
- Turn EVO on HIGH
- Once it reaches the HIGH temp I move to 12 o'clock.
- When 12 o'clock temp is reached I take the first hit. First hit is generally whispy at the beginning and starts producing thicker vapor about halfway through.
- I will generally take 3 to 4 more hits that produce good visual vapor. This is the end of my first session on a new bowl.
- Second session I do the set to high temp again and once it reaches temp I lower the temp to 2 o'clock this time. First hit is again whispy at the beginning and again produces good vapor about halfway through.
- Another 3, sometimes 4 hits and we're done.

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
What i have realized about the Evo lately is its impossible to burn yourself with this device.

As good as the other desktop options, high chance of burn with the newvape and i have also burned myself with the conduction ring on volcano hybrid. Not anything major and happens rarely but there is no such risk with the EVO.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
What i have realized about the Evo lately is its impossible to burn yourself with this device.

As good as the other desktop options, high chance of burn with the newvape and i have also burned myself with the conduction ring on volcano hybrid. Not anything major and happens rarely but there is no such risk with the EVO.
Honey oil was really popular a few decade’s ago!
The EVO 4-me is BLISS?
LEMON HAZE outdoor grown taste decent if you like MARY POPPIN’s?

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Hey peeps, good to see some familiar names in this thread!

Got a second hand Evo with a couple of well used ELBs, a nail, a hydratube, and the vape station thingy for an absolute steal (£100!!) on the bay about 10 days ago. What an absolute pleasure the evo is to use! Powerful, clean, effective and consistent. I've not had this much value for money from any other vape purchase so far.

I've read the last couple of months worth of posts so far, and am working my way backwards through the thread, but I have a question regarding light codes of anyone can help.

I understand there is a time out function. The manual I found online advises this is shown by "red and green blinking lights". I've not seen both colours blinking together yet, I've seen green fast flash, I've seen red and green on solid, and I've seen green on solid and red flashing fast 3(?) times then slow flash once and repeat a few times until both red and green are on solid.

Thanks in advance.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey peeps, good to see some familiar names in this thread!

Got a second hand Evo with a couple of well used ELBs, a nail, a hydratube, and the vape station thingy for an absolute steal (£100!!) on the bay about 10 days ago. What an absolute pleasure the evo is to use! Powerful, clean, effective and consistent. I've not had this much value for money from any other vape purchase so far.

I've read the last couple of months worth of posts so far, and am working my way backwards through the thread, but I have a question regarding light codes of anyone can help.

I understand there is a time out function. The manual I found online advises this is shown by "red and green blinking lights". I've not seen both colours blinking together yet, I've seen green fast flash, I've seen red and green on solid, and I've seen green on solid and red flashing fast 3(?) times then slow flash once and repeat a few times until both red and green are on solid.

Thanks in advance.
4-A DESKTOP the flavor is extremely attractive!
DA EVO is 4-HUMAN KINE!

SatanLovestoVape

Damn, I thought I got a great deal on my base unit on Ebay for $156 with no accessories.

Anyways, I recently shipped my unit out to the repair center (due to an overheating issue, perhaps cracked bamboo), and two days later they sent me a tracking number. I must have been still under warranty because they did not charge me a dime for fixing it. They responded to my emails fast within a couple of hours after some concerns. I am shocked about the turn around time. Now, I can get the correct experience with my repair Evo.

CANtalk

@MileHighHuman, viruses do not last long on surfaces, minutes to hours iirc. I myself would be fine ordering anything from China. Surfaces can easily and quickly be sterilized if you want to have an abundance of precaution :tup:.

Hey @Pablopicasso, how's the EVO treating you :tup:.

I have been enjoying the EVO very much the last two months via a silicon whip into a water pipe / bong. I have a newbieish question: How many draws do you take for a bowl? I set the dial to around 380-400. It seems like people say they get 2-3 tokes off a bowl, but I count 6-10 moderate sized. The first 3-4 I hardly see vapor like nothing has heated up yet, even though I let it stay green for several minutes before I start. By the end of it it's pretty thick and turning to grass/burnt popcorn flavor. When I stop after 3-5 the effects are minimal and I feel like I haven't gotten the full bowl's worth. In addition to water I have a small piece of organic cotton in the middle for extra filter.
Hey @tom32, sounds great :tup:. As mentioned, there are lots of variables and personal differences that determine how many draws it takes to cache an ELB/bowl in the EVO. What are your "moderate" draws? In my expereience, with a 20 minute heatsoak at 320 F (11 o'clock) on the the heater dial, I get three-to-four 15 seconds draws in the EVO with a 40% full ELB or less of quality flour to get full extraction (at those temps). Those are long draws :2c:. It's only two draws (at 12 seconds each) for me to cache the next 395 F session. Flavor feedback on when a bowl stops tasting good or burnt is again a personal judgement and variable; some people keep bowls low temp and low draws for optimal flavor, and others are fine with much higher temps and more draws. For example, I don't find any significant toastiness at 395F, with a medium brown AVB result (I do water condition the high temp draws with a Precision honeycomb hydratube. YMMV.

What i have realized about the Evo lately is its impossible to burn yourself with this device. As good as the other desktop options, high chance of burn with the newvape and i have also burned myself with the conduction ring on volcano hybrid. Not anything major and happens rarely but there is no such risk with the EVO.
The lack of burn hazard is a huge thing with the EVO @audiodelic :tup:... for me and I'm sure for many others ;). Get haf :science: with the EVO and there's no worry :nod: :peace: :leaf:.

@Cheebsy, congratulations on the EVO buy :tup:. It's a great premium vape. If you go back 2-4 more months there'll be tons of great info about EVO use/methods, glass advice and third party ecosystem support products. I started posting my real time new EVO ownership starting about January 2019 (Christmas 2018) and I can attest that many have posted lots of good info in this thread in 2019 (with more good info referenced from even earlier). Your EVO lighting feedback is strange... iirc, EVO bamboo lighting should basically be one of three options, solid green, solid red or flashing green and red (at least a few seconds after turning on or after temperature/heating adjustment with the heater dial) :shrug:.

More glass is always good with the EVO @Relaxed :tup:. I can't help with any more calyx feedback.

@SatanLovestoVape, great news on the EVO warranty repair and thx for posting your experience :tup:. Great turn around time. Let us know how your factory repaired EVO performs :sherlock:. The EVO has been killer here :love:.

The EVO got me haf Friday today after my weekday break :science::science: :evil:. I'm microdosing, lowered the dose and tried something new... all in one :tup:. I went with 0.030 grams of a combo of Acapulco Gold and Sour Tangie strains, both very strong sativas in the ELB. And while the weighed amount was marginally less than many other bowls I typically vape, I decided to go with a single draw this time in my first session (and second)... I usually do three draws to fully extract in my first session alone. That means my dose has to be 1/2 of the amount (or less) than I've typically been vaping (for months now). And as posted before, again less is more for me :nod:... the experience has been top notch. I had a laughing fit in euphoria, and I later cried in euphoria :science:.

There are definitely a number of variables that can affect the cannabis vaping experience. I use a premium quality desktop vape for high consistency, extraction and smoothness. My first sessions after a weekday break have been great, but notoriously variable when striving for the best-of-the-best experiences. That variability is likely due to a number of variables from bowl-to-bowl variability (at such low amounts the dose can vary significantly from bowl to bowl depending on the amount of pistils in the grind as well as sugar leaf vs cola) to tolerance level to mood to how well-rested, etc.... and I'm sure it often is. Still, at such small doses I've recently (and over the long term) been finding the trend that less-is-more for me with cannabis vaping :clap: :tup:. Don't knock it till you try it.

I really seem sensitive to cannabis :razz:... and I religiously keep my tolerance low, apparently near zero. I get massive experiences on the first day after my weekday break
FIREdevil.gif

Enjoy ur Friday night.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

CANtalk

I picked up a new inexpensive grinder ($18 US) and it looks great :leaf:. And a good match to the EVO. It can be used in 3 or 4 piece configuration.
na0v1mzjtpj41.jpg

Cheers all this Saturday evening :tup:. A night cap with the EVO is highly recommended :nod:.

Last night with the EVO was impressive, sorry for the grammar and spelling errors, I LOL'd at flour vs flower in my last post.

I vaped less last night than usual by changing my routine more significantly than I have in years and it was obviously still top notch. I ended up splitting up a small ELB into two sessions, each with a single 15 second 320 F (11 o'clock on the dial) draw. And then instead of finishing off the ELB off at higher temp I switched to second small ELB which I again split into two sessions of a single 15 second low temp draw. I later went and did one 12 second draw at higher 395 F temp to finish the evening :evil:. Frankly, I didn't need it :freak:. And that's less than I normally vape over an evening. It's been rewarding to try these changes in my vaping routine.

After taking it easy today, I went with an night cap with the EVO. I did the first 12 second high temp 395 F wet draw using that first small ELB from last night, followed a second ELB with a second 12 second draw of the combined ELBs from yesterday (both at point only had one draw one them at higher temps). It was nice, on the sedative side and light (this combination of methods and their experiences are all new to me). So I decided to add another even smaller ELB of fresh quality Blue Dream flower. I'm here after the first two 320 F low temp draws, it's so nice :luv:... the BD flavors really are like blueberry. And the added effects were right where I wanted to go and most welcome.

You can really dial in the cannabis experience with the EVO; highly recommended.

Enjoy ur weekend evening :peace: :leaf:.

Last edited:
Top Bottom