• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

CANtalk

Thinking about another vape but as good as desktop but no cord I have an EVO would the Minivap vape be comparable for flavor and kick just asking thanks
As @readyman mentions, a high end desktop vape like the EVO is hard to compete with overall, but I can make do with a quality portable evape. Lots of people love butane portable vapes (great for full extraction) but they don't compete very well compared to portable evapes (electronic) wrt (with regards to) temperature stepping ability and consistency. But if you are just looking for flavor and kick they can be a good option. Personally I wouldn't get one that requires huffing butane (ymmv).

In small form factor portable evapes, hybrid heating is helpful for extraction (kick) and still good flavors, as well as a good chamber size. The Crafty (and +) has very good chamber size options from small to large (especially for an ultraportable), with capsule capability too. It's dead simple to operate as well, has similar: heat up time, good warranty and customer service reputation, large ownership communities and mature product history. You can blow good sized clouds from a full bowl with the Crafty and Mighty.

@owsley, to add to @macbill's response, there are custom cannabis glass blowers all over the place as well; it depends on what your budget is for quality glass. I do love quality glass. My China hydratube experience has been hit and miss so far (stay tuned)...

Happy EVO Friday everyone :tup:. The EVO is killing it today. After keeping my vaped amounts low last weekend, I had a great time here a little earlier :evil: :science: .

I just finished my first small ELB of Strawberry Cough with a bit of Sour Tangie (both strong sativas). I used my scale again and weighed out 0.036 grams, dry vape microdosing this small amount at low temps... it got me big time haf :whoa: :freak:. Very stimulating (and quick onset). I'm sure it helps to have quality batches of flower; exhales blew visible vapor from the first two draws. I'm currently just over 3.5 hrs in (I finished that ELB off at 390F or so wet ~1 hr ago).
I'm blown away at how low my tolerance is, and how much these small amounts are affecting me
drunk2.gif
. Such a low tolerance totally gives me my favorite cannabis experiences... big and strong and stimulating :brow:.

Here are a few pictures for reference. Microdosing! 0.036 grams of coarse grind 62% Boveda mason glass jar stored cannabis flower...

Next to a (CAD) penny (basically the same size as a US penny). Lots of pistils there ;).
kzcgu2cbikf41.jpg

In the ELB. The pack has some spaces so it should sit a little lower if better packed. I'd estimate this weight to be ~ 1/5 of the ELB (in volume).
rycrpae8jkf41.jpg

The later 390 F wet draws don't have visible vapor. You can taste more toastiness and the vapor is soft and smooth. It doesn't feel like much was taken in but wait 5 minutes or so... :nod:. It's still significant and the effects are impressive.

Considering I used to do full ELBs... :clap:

The EVO delivers in every way and in every way you use it. Incredibly consistent too.

Enjoy Friday night :peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

BlueHueCO

Thinking about another vape but as good as desktop but no cord I have an EVO would the Minivap vape be comparable for flavor and kick just asking thanks
Hey man, I've been using an evo daily for almost a year, with only short breaks here and there where I'd use an SSV or Flowerpot. Recently I've acquired a minivap OG Teflon.

Versus RBT, Mistvape, Dynavap with Induction Heater, Sticky Brick, and elve8r, the minivap is by far the closest portable to the experience of an evo. My teflon was purchased used and white walls my tubes just like my evo, SSV and flowerpot.

The differentiating factor of the evo is how consistent it is, leading to dead simple operation. Of all the portables I have tried, the minivap is the only that comes close. The glass model is even stronger than the peek/teflon models. However, the guidelines of where you should use a minivap are so narrow that really, it's an indoor portable, especially if you live in a place of relative humidity.

If cordless is a necessity, and you are searching for a vape that just works like an evo, the minivap is your best bet, however, if you use predominantly in-doors, a desktop would be preferable. And at that point, the evo is way less cumbersome to use than a minivap. Personally, my corded evo is less fidgety than my battery minivap.

So personally I would not say a Minivap will be portable evo, on paper they are similar, performance is similar, ergonomics and usage patterns go straight to evo, unless you absolutely need cordless, i.e. Moving around. Keep in mind it's advised that a battery minivap should not really be moving around in use, user manual states to use it on a table. So basically, if using on the go, be careful as you can.

Added with how you have to order from the eu, it's kind of a stretch since it's way less portable than it implies. I actually purchased the ac adapter for it so I can use it like a desktop. The battery will be for camping trips, or maybe friends houses, otherwise it's just as easy to cart my evo around and wait just as long for the heat up :D. Don't take me wrong, the minivap is great, but it will only be a portable evo insofar that it's an at-home portable.

CANtalk

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey man, I've been using an evo daily for almost a year, with only short breaks here and there where I'd use an SSV or Flowerpot. Recently I've acquired a minivap OG Teflon.

Versus RBT, Mistvape, Dynavap with Induction Heater, Sticky Brick, and elve8r, the minivap is by far the closest portable to the experience of an evo. My teflon was purchased used and white walls my tubes just like my evo, SSV and flowerpot.

The differentiating factor of the evo is how consistent it is, leading to dead simple operation. Of all the portables I have tried, the minivap is the only that comes close. The glass model is even stronger than the peek/teflon models. However, the guidelines of where you should use a minivap are so narrow that really, it's an indoor portable, especially if you live in a place of relative humidity.

If cordless is a necessity, and you are searching for a vape that just works like an evo, the minivap is your best bet, however, if you use predominantly in-doors, a desktop would be preferable. And at that point, the evo is way less cumbersome to use than a minivap. Personally, my corded evo is less fidgety than my battery minivap.

So personally I would not say a Minivap will be portable evo, on paper they are similar, performance is similar, ergonomics and usage patterns go straight to evo, unless you absolutely need cordless, i.e. Moving around. Keep in mind it's advised that a battery minivap should not really be moving around in use, user manual states to use it on a table. So basically, if using on the go, be careful as you can.

Added with how you have to order from the eu, it's kind of a stretch since it's way less portable than it implies. I actually purchased the ac adapter for it so I can use it like a desktop. The battery will be for camping trips, or maybe friends houses, otherwise it's just as easy to cart my evo around and wait just as long for the heat up :D. Don't take me wrong, the minivap is great, but it will only be a portable evo insofar that it's an at-home portable.
The EVO taste very decent in my humble opinion.
I have a MINIVAP portable that is close to the EVO.

BlueHueCO

The EVO taste very decent in my humble opinion.
I have a MINIVAP portable that is close to the EVO.
Very much agreed. I tried an Elev8r and fell in love with the all glass path. Quickly got tired of the torch and the evo became my new daily shortly after. I think it's my favorite vape hands down. Such a cohesive and flavor packed experience every single time!

nonamekevin

Hello friend, I thought I would hop in on your question with question. What is it about the evo that makes you think about trying another vape, besides not having a cord? You simply want a portable vape to compliment the evo? Want to try something new just for fun? What are your past vape experiences and what did you like/dislike about them? Would like to be able to give sound advice, so a little bit more of your history with vapes, and what you feel is missing from the evo.

I'm a butane fan myself, but before I got into them, I had my reservations about using a vape where I inhale the heat byproduct of butane combustion. This is something you will have to research and decide for yourself whether it is for you, and I won't try and convince you it's safe or unsafe. I've done my homework, and feel comfortable with them.

CANtalk is right that butane vapes don't really compete with evapes wrt temp stepping and consistency. I'll say that, the more you use anything, the more consistent you will get with it. With butane vapes, such as a sticky brick, you control every aspect manually to extract the full plant goodness. But it takes time and patience. If you want something to load and get perfect hits on day one, butane vapes might be disappointing to you.

As @readyman mentions, a high end desktop vape like the EVO is hard to compete with overall, but I can make do with a quality portable evape. Lots of people love butane portable vapes (great for full extraction) but they don't compete very well compared to portable evapes (electronic) wrt (with regards to) temperature stepping ability and consistency. But if you are just looking for flavor and kick they can be a good option. Personally I wouldn't get one that requires huffing butane (ymmv).

In small form factor portable evapes, hybrid heating is helpful for extraction (kick) and still good flavors, as well as a good chamber size. The Crafty (and +) has very good chamber size options from small to large (especially for an ultraportable), with capsule capability too. It's dead simple to operate as well, has similar: heat up time, good warranty and customer service reputation, large ownership communities and mature product history. You can blow good sized clouds from a full bowl with the Crafty and Mighty.

@owsley, to add to @macbill's response, there are custom cannabis glass blowers all over the place as well; it depends on what your budget is for quality glass. I do love quality glass. My China hydratube experience has been hit and miss so far (stay tuned)...

Happy EVO Friday everyone :tup:. The EVO is killing it today. After keeping my vaped amounts low last weekend, I had a great time here a little earlier :evil: :science: .

I just finished my first small ELB of Strawberry Cough with a bit of Sour Tangie (both strong sativas). I used my scale again and weighed out 0.036 grams, dry vape microdosing this small amount at low temps... it got me big time haf :whoa: :freak:. Very stimulating (and quick onset). I'm sure it helps to have quality batches of flower; exhales blew visible vapor from the first two draws. I'm currently just over 3.5 hrs in (I finished that ELB off at 390F or so wet ~1 hr ago).
I'm blown away at how low my tolerance is, and how much these small amounts are affecting me
drunk2.gif
. Such a low tolerance totally gives me my favorite cannabis experiences... big and strong and stimulating :brow:.

Here are a few pictures for reference. Microdosing! 0.036 grams of coarse grind 62% Boveda mason glass jar stored cannabis flower...

Next to a (CAD) penny (basically the same size as a US penny). Lots of pistils there ;).
kzcgu2cbikf41.jpg

In the ELB. The pack has some spaces so it should sit a little lower if better packed. I'd estimate this weight to be ~ 1/5 of the ELB (in volume).
rycrpae8jkf41.jpg

The later 390 F wet draws don't have visible vapor. You can taste more toastiness and the vapor is soft and smooth. It doesn't feel like much was taken in but wait 5 minutes or so... :nod:. It's still significant and the effects are impressive.

Considering I used to do full ELBs... :clap:

The EVO delivers in every way and in every way you use it. Incredibly consistent too.

Enjoy Friday night :peace: :leaf:

Happy Friday @CANtalk! That shot of the elb and herb next to the penny is a crazy small amount! Did you recently go on a break and that's why your tolerance has dropped?

I check in here on Fridays because you have some of the best posts on the forum. It's always helpful, positive, and just a good read. Plus, it really makes it hard for us without an evo to not have a little VAS. :cool:

CANtalk

Thx @nonamekevin :tup:. I've been taking breaks Mon-Thurs most all of the time for years and I've been trying to lower my cannabis use, delving into microdosing about 6-8 months ago. I resurrected a good thread and read on it that's bubbling along again. I've been seeking a better cannabis-life balance, with the added important benefit of keeping tolerance low and experiences large and profound. Until recently it's been by eyeballing amounts. Microdosing has definitely upped my experiences in many ways. I have a very detailed routine and have slowly been decreasing amounts on-and-off for months (building evidence and documenting most everything to guide my path with knowledge, not guessing). Recently I was away from home for nearly two weeks but I combusted a couple grams worth of cannabis so it wasn't much of a break :lol:. Still, I've noticed consistently and recently again that if I continue to ratchet down my amounts, even week to week, it helps improve my experience. Last night was potent :science:. I did a second ELB with 0.035 grams in the evening (of the same leftover grind with a touch of Acapulco Gold strong sativa added)... and it was a :freak: kinda night. I was very high for over 11 hours, went to bed late, ~5.5 hrs after the last session and still slept like crap :rolleyes:. Next weekend I want to try even less on Friday so that Saturday's are better. Crazy stuff. Thx for noticing my posts :tup:, much appreciated; I think cannabis is great and enjoy sharing stories and experiences with those who like to do the same :nod:. And pictures are a great way to reach out. I hope you like the FP choice. Enjoy! The EVO owner group is quite laid back, it's a killer vape (many prefer it over the FP and vice versa) and you are welcome join us. New owners show up with regularity and it's great to have more people here.

Saturday so far is good and I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend :tup:. I'm on a small ELB of Ghost Train Haze again with the EVO, a good start to the day. Here's a new (and better) picture of my batch of Ghost Train haze; I highly recommend people try it.
56p8uyzu62d41.jpg

Here's a good full size picture in this link. Click on the picture to zoom in, https://i.redd.it/56p8uyzu62d41.jpg.

With weekly my cannabis routine and break I get a front row seat to how quickly tolerance builds. Even the second day after a break is most always a step down from the first day. Still, I feel good ;).

I use the brushes @Relaxed picked up (and mentioned by @macbill) to do a quick ELB cleaning (15 seconds or so) after I finished the second higher temp session (I always use one of these brushes to clean the ELB after use) and I loaded up a small ELB of some Blue Dream flower for next :luv:.

Have a nice afternoon/evening everyone :peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

nonamekevin

Thx @nonamekevin :tup:. I've been taking breaks Mon-Thurs most all of the time for years and I've been trying to lower my cannabis use, delving into microdosing about 6-8 months ago. I resurrected a good thread and read on it that's bubbling along again. I've been seeking a better cannabis-life balance, with the added important benefit of keeping tolerance low and experiences large and profound. Until recently it's been by eyeballing amounts. Microdosing has definitely upped my experiences in many ways. I have a very detailed routine and have slowly been decreasing amounts on-and-off for months (building evidence and documenting most everything to guide my path with knowledge, not guessing). Recently I was away from home for near two weeks but I combusted a couple grams worth of cannabis so it wasn't much of a break :lol:. Still, I've noticed consistently and recently again that if I continue to ratchet down my amounts, even week to week, it helps improve my experience. Last night was potent :science:. I did another 0.035 gram measured ELB of the same in the evening (same leftover grind with a touch of Acapulco Gold strong sativa)... and it was a :freak: kinda night. I was very high for over 11 hours, went to bed late, ~5.5 hrs after the last session and still slept like crap :rolleyes:. Next weekend I want to try even less on Friday so that Saturday's are better. Crazy stuff. Thx for noticing my posts :tup:, much appreciated; I think cannabis is great and enjoy sharing stories and experiences with those who like to do the same :nod:. And pictures are a great way to reach out. I hope you like the FP choice. Enjoy! The EVO owner group is quite laid back, it's a killer vape (many prefer it over the FP and vice versa) and you are welcome join us. New owners show up with regularity and it's great to have more people here.

Saturday so far is good and I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend :tup:. I'm on a small ELB of Ghost Train Haze again with the EVO, a good start to the day. Here's a new (and better) picture of my batch of Ghost Train haze; I highly recommend people try it.
56p8uyzu62d41.jpg

Here's a good full size picture in this link. Click on the picture to zoom in, https://i.redd.it/56p8uyzu62d41.jpg.

With weekly my cannabis routine and break I get a front row seat to how quickly tolerance builds. Even the second day after a break is most always a step down from the first day. Still, I feel good ;).

I use the brushes @Relaxed picked up (and mentioned by @macbill) to do a quick ELB cleaning (15 seconds or so) after I finished the second higher temp session (I always use one of these brushes to clean the ELB after use) and I loaded up a small ELB of some Blue Dream flower for next :luv:.

Have a nice afternoon/evening everyone :peace: :leaf:
Hey friend! I never wound up getting the flower pot as my heavy hitter, but went elev8r instead. It would be a good candidate for micro dosing experiments due to using a coil instead of a torch to heat it. :science:

That's still wild to think 0.035g gets you where you want to be. Besides a night of edibles a week ago, I've been on a break for three weeks tomorrow. I'm sure when I return to it, smelling my stash jar might get my medicated. :lol:

Do you miss the experience of fully loaded ELBs? I applaud your discipline for being able to get you usage to a level that you're comfortable with, and your mention of a cannabis-life balance kind of hits home. Before I took a break, I would chose consumption over more productive activities, like gym time.

Cheers homie. :rockon:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey friend! I never wound up getting the flower pot as my heavy hitter, but went elev8r instead. It would be a good candidate for micro dosing experiments due to using a coil instead of a torch to heat it. :science:

That's still wild to think 0.035g gets you where you want to be. Besides a night of edibles a week ago, I've been on a break for three weeks tomorrow. I'm sure when I return to it, smelling my stash jar might get my medicated. :lol:

Do you miss the experience of fully loaded ELBs? I applaud your discipline for being able to get you usage to a level that you're comfortable with, and your mention of a cannabis-life balance kind of hits home. Before I took a break, I would chose consumption over more productive activities, like gym time.

Cheers homie. :rockon:
ROSIN is so intoxicating?
EVO if you not afraid of BLISS!

ataxian,
Reactions: CANtalk

CANtalk

Ah yes, I remember now @nonamekevin... I got mixed up with the recent FP/EVO Ask FC thread :razz:. I'm really surprised how strong 0.035 grams of vaped cannabis bud is for me as well. Very potent stuff. OTOH, edibles haven't done near as much for me; I was doing 90 grams THC at one point too. Everyone has different sensitivities. I don't miss fully loaded ELBs. In many ways the experience is better at low amounts, coupled with low temp vaping (320 F) and temp stepping. The entourage sativa effects are enhanced and I find high THC doses needlessly stupefying (I already use high quality favorite strain stuff when I post these experiences). I've fallen asleep on the couch in the evening many times with the EVO on a strong sativa :evil:; it is a comfortable family room vape setup ;), but that hasn't happened with microdosing. I hope everyone can find their optimal cannabis-life balance :peace: :), it's worth it. My discipline is pretty good, though it could always get better :razz:. That microdosing thread has been very supportive in the battle to optimize the cannabis-life relationship. There are lots of good and inspiring stories there, 6 pages of posts since it was resurrected in Aug last year, from here, http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/micro-dosing.19915/page-44#post-1405920. I've been meaning to post again there with all this new info but I need to wait till I'm less high :lol:. The last few weeks now have my cannabis use down 80% from where it used to be back when I was a high doser. It sounds bizarre, but it works. (For most people.)

Enjoy some vaping :cool:.

I'm already finishing my Blue Dream ELB now (it's heating up for the last 390 F wet draws). I'm using small amounts in the ELBs again so that I can remain under 0.10 grams for the day again and still do three different strains (if I want). I'm thinking that third strain may be God Bud flower, a nice indica leaning strain to help me sleep better tonight :peace:, but still a good strong experience befitting of my second day of cannabis use after the weekly break :nod:. So many strains and so little time, haha.

:peace: :leaf:

MinnBobber

........................................................................................................
Yes, the miniVAP would be comparable for flavor and kick.
I had both at one time and then sold my EVO... have multiple miniVAPs now.

IMO the miniVAP has slightly better flavor, I find it to be the truest flavor of any flower vape I've ever used.
EVO comes really really close.
1/4 of a miniVAP basket gets me fully medicated so I think it kicks/ is also very efficient with herb needed.

I LOVE the miniVAP Flexicone module baskets!!!
I hated the EVO loading sysytem, unless you wanted EVO for concentrate use.

MiniVAP battery used to be the longest lasting by far. Currently?
And if you bring it up to temp on AC puck and then pop on battery, it goes nearly forever :)

If you love yourEVO, you will love the miniVAP

i

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
........................................................................................................
Yes, the miniVAP would be comparable for flavor and kick.
I had both at one time and then sold my EVO... have multiple miniVAPs now.

IMO the miniVAP has slightly better flavor, I find it to be the truest flavor of any flower vape I've ever used.
EVO comes really really close.
1/4 of a miniVAP basket gets me fully medicated so I think it kicks/ is also very efficient with herb needed.

I LOVE the miniVAP Flexicone module baskets!!!
I hated the EVO loading sysytem, unless you wanted EVO for concentrate use.

MiniVAP battery used to be the longest lasting by far. Currently?
And if you bring it up to temp on AC puck and then pop on battery, it goes nearly forever :)

If you love yourEVO, you will love the miniVAP

i
The MV is good flavor 4-sure!
Da EVO is perfect for medicate reason’s!
The MV is a decent portable at home,
I put a plug-in near my pool 4-DA EVO!

CANtalk

I use this one with three decimal places....but, I discard the least significant digit. IMO, its the only way to get accuracy to two decimal places.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011J88S8M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It looks like another nice scale. The US Amazon has a lot of great looking 0.001 g rated scale options compared to Canada Amazon. FWIW, so far I find I'm pretty comfortable with a delta in the 0.005 gram range, after testing the scale with tweezers adjustments, adding/removing pieces of coarse grind flower. Plus the repeated use and related observed consistency... to this point. And the measured weight seems line up fairly well with other scale measurements reported with good object comparisons. Still, this is all on paper in the end :razz:.

I'm currently enjoying that small ELB of God Bud with the EVO. It's a great relaxing slide into Saturday night. Enjoy the eve all.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

CANtalk

It's a quiet Sunday in the thread; I hope ur all well :tup:. It's been a quiet day here too but I've enjoyed the EVO. I first went with a small 1/5 (or less) ELB of Golden Goat. Then later I went with a new combo for me, a similarly small ELB with a combo of Viper and Afghan Kush. It's been great. And a great slide into the evening. The EVO is an excellent social and family room vape. Kick back with it while watching/listening to the HT/stereo.

Enjoy your Sunday eve :peace: :leaf:

CANtalk

Quiet thread this week
tumbleweed2.gif
:lol:.

Happy EVO Friday all :tup:. I was interested in seeing how the fourth week of microdosing went today :brow:. And the EVO did not disappoint :science::science:. I measured out 0.040 grams of a combination of Acapulco Gold flower and Sour Tangie flower (both quality batches and strong sativas). And it's been a very strong potent THC hit with the first 320 F low temp dry draws, giving bigger clouds than I've seen in weeks :nod:. As I've mentioned, the flexibility of the EVO is incredible; you can really dial in a great experience across the use spectrum, from microdosing to macrodosing, from sipping to ripping, etc.

There wasn't much left in the second higher temp wet session so I reloaded the ELB with the same (I ended up with a bit of a generous grind today :razz:) and I'm looking forward to a second fresh ELB soon.

Cheers and enjoy ur Friday :peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

CANtalk

We need more EVO talk :lol:. Last night (Saturday eve) I did a late night spur-of-the-moment concentrates session with the EVO :evil:. Super Lemon Haze live resin. It was a small dab done low temp (360-365 F) and excellently in one draw; the flavors were top notch :luv:. The excellent flexibility and performance of the EVO brings the goods again. I really like being able to switch up a different cannabis experience at a moments notice, seamlessly with minimal disruption, and while reliably and consistently enjoying a great vape experience :tup:. Highly recommended.

Sunday's been great here and I hope it has been for everyone :leaf:. I first enjoyed a small ELB of Golden Goat flower around lunch in the EVO, sativa leaning and a very frost quality batch; here's an earlier picture again for those interested, https://i.redd.it/xsf6zaoke4w31.jpg. After that, I enjoyed a bit of Blue Dream flower... with some added kief. I haven't done kief for a while, variety is good and the EVO delivers top notch with everything :nod:. After that, I continue the theme with some more kief and a bit of God Bud and Afghan Kush flower as the evening rolls in... a perfect time for a quality batch and strong indica vape experience.

All flawless, smooth smooth smooth and flavorful, done throughout the afternoon and now into the evening (with my favorite dry and wet low and med temp methods). I find the EVO is fast and easy to enjoy :cool:... enough so that at times it can be too much of a temptation :brow: :freak:. The crosses we bear :ninja: :lol:.

Enjoy ur weekend :peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

readyman

Did something different I took the whip from my extreme q desktop and put it on my evo on 3 o clock I ran the whip to the lynx with hydratube on top of lynx WOW gigantic hits and pretty smooth the evo is so versatile

Pablopicasso

More that 30 day's no smoking.
Thanks to my Will but also a big thank to Evo,it is the only one that put me to sleep IMO Wich is the reason I use it in the beginning.
I like to load it medium grind half packed and about 1 to 1.30 o the dial
In my opinion it is more effective than the F.P weed eater but I understand is a matter of personal preference.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Very much agreed. I tried an Elev8r and fell in love with the all glass path. Quickly got tired of the torch and the evo became my new daily shortly after. I think it's my favorite vape hands down. Such a cohesive and flavor packed experience every single time!
I like the EVO for the FLAVOR and for MEDICAL reason’s!
Everyone has a different reason?
“Joint’s”, were my preference at the start of my journey!

Top Bottom