Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Justpassedu

Are they really that bad????
I was about to go wild on cheap glass...

My other dhgate glass seems of very reasonable quality, certainly a good enough gg joint...

So am I wasting my money with a dhgate ht...
I thought they were ok...
They are ok , i have purchased 4 different styles off dhgate and the only one that has a wobble i believe is the same 1 @ataxian owns , i think its a shower head perc. For the most part they are not bad for the price.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
They are ok , i have purchased 4 different styles off dhgate and the only one that has a wobble i believe is the same 1 @ataxian owns , i think its a shower head perc. For the most part they are not bad for the price.
I have bought 40 pieces or so from dhgate.
Adjusting for imperfections is a must.
I find that a 18mm male to female works for my HYDROTUBES. (problem fixed)
rg7GSAu.jpg

The joints on most of my pieces are not perfect however the $$$ is low.

All I was saying cheap glass is fine just be prepared to deal with it!

Like a CAFE TABLE with napkins under one leg to keep it level.

Cheap Glass is what I buy because I break it so much.
fWQvnwm.jpg

I use a EVO for the FLAVOR/EFFECT

It is CIVILIZED = EVO

Last edited:

somerandomguy1

Hand blown glass is not cheap guy's. I have seen rigs go for over $10k and up .
For that quality though? really? I have much better pieces for $300-400 than that piece that IMO looks REALLY bad and generic (like a DHgate copy) which is funny because I saw the other post where a guy said it was his design to CCglass. Looks good for maybe $100-150 like their regular tubes but freakin $300-400 standard? GTFO. Hand blown American will always be more expensive but the market still has standards...

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Are they really that bad????
I was about to go wild on cheap glass...

My other dhgate glass seems of very reasonable quality, certainly a good enough gg joint...

So am I wasting my money with a dhgate ht...
I thought they were ok...
Not all that surprising if you think about it. With any DHgate seller QC any piece is iffy at best. That is less noticeable of a thing with anything you insert socket A into socket B. With any HT, the Base that keeps thing level is the EVO itself as opposed to the glass of a normal water tool being it's own base. Then if the bottom is crooked or offset then the whole piece is off kilter. Doubt that all sellers are being that particular about the weight on the bottom, it is worthwhile to start a conversation on the cheap glass thread to see who has been reputable lately. Perhaps a HT that has a base built in by build alone might prevent you from getting a crooked piece. That's my uninformed opinion anyway.:2c:

I'm guessing the hydrabases might be less of a concern for these type of problems. But IDK.

skaav

The glass is cheap however the quality is pretty bad?

I make it work. (I break expensive pieces)

I usually dont, but these hydrotubes just look like a disaster and many 100 shards are about to happen, i much prefer a nice solid bong, that i can just set down.

I dont really need a carb, I was just wondering why nobody uses them .A carb actually makes it so u need to care about nothing but the carb, obviously im not gonna leave the evo in there like a bowl, but for 2 draws should be fine right?

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
I'd not ever recommend leaving the Evo inverted or sitting in another piece of glass.

Inversion will lead to faster fail rates.

I use a standard glass piece and it sits at an angle, but even if it was straight up, it's still some thin glass holding it there (the bamboo) and I don't like the idea of letting the glass be the only thing holding it there.

The Evo itself will act as a carb when you pull it out to clear the piece, so unnecessary IMO.

Justpassedu

For that quality though? really? I have much better pieces for $300-400 than that piece that IMO looks REALLY bad and generic (like a DHgate copy) which is funny because I saw the other post where a guy said it was his design to CCglass. Looks good for maybe $100-150 like their regular tubes but freakin $300-400 standard? GTFO. Hand blown American will always be more expensive but the market still has standards...
I also have much better pieces that are the same price if not cheaper. I agree , but for the $299 cost , it is american or so vapexhale says . If you read through the thread i also said maybe if it had some color i'd bite. I feel it's a bit pricey also.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
I'd not ever recommend leaving the Evo inverted or sitting in another piece of glass.

Inversion will lead to faster fail rates.

I use a standard glass piece and it sits at an angle, but even if it was straight up, it's still some thin glass holding it there (the bamboo) and I don't like the idea of letting the glass be the only thing holding it there.

The Evo itself will act as a carb when you pull it out to clear the piece, so unnecessary IMO.
I do think about the stress where the socket end just comes out of the base. Or bumping the bottom.
I handed it to an inexperienced user and he placed his finger over the bottom hole. :lol:

True, But to use that feature of pulling it off as a carb less, I sometimes put my F/F adapter on the EVO with a simple straight wand above it. All the friction from taking the wand occurs inside the adapter. Instead of the socket end of the EVO. When I pull the wand out, it clears the area. No carb needed.
Then I might take out the ELB at some point and replace the adapter back on.

I do have a long 19mm stem with an extension that fits over the socket. So It's like pulling from a long neck bottle. :sherlock:

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
I can definitely see just based on size and complexity that it shouldn't be in the same range as their standard tubes, but I also have a hard time justifying the $150 for such a small piece sometimes (except for the simplicity/specificity of the piece).

$250 and you'd not see any popped eye balls from me.:o:2c:

yogoshio,
Reactions: justvapin

TboneToker

Hi guys!After months of lurking around this forum,i am going to be civilized.My plan is to buy a cloud evo from vapefiend but can not decide on the glass...hydratube,attached to a bubbler or bong bought from dh gate?I know this is personal preference but i wanna hear what you guys think.

A very soon cloud evo owner:clap:

I have lots of nice glass and it works great, but the hydratubes really are nice. I feel that my turbine is more efficient than any of my glass water pieces

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have lots of nice glass and it works great, but the hydratubes really are nice. I feel that my turbine is more efficient than any of my glass water pieces
mrEKW4K.jpg

WAX are you kidding?
So cheap!
WAX = CIVILIZED = EVO = DESTRUCTION =
DEDICATED = MEDICATED = SEDATED

ataxian,
Reactions: kellya86

Stormsend

I showed my Cloud Evo to a friend who had never vaped and he thinks it's amazing. He wanted to purchase one but we found out the 20% sale is over. I emailed the support at Vapexhale to see if it can possibly still be offered for 20% or at this point is it best to wait for 4/20. I hope it can be matched bc he wants a mini hydrabomb and I want to compare that with my turbine lol

Gigsabits53

I have had my Evo for about 8 days or so now and I have definitely put it through its paces. Again, what an incredible machine. I only have a couple strains of flower at the moment and its interesting to see the difference in how each one vapes. I enjoy playing with different temps and draw speeds.

I want to say that I mostly made my decision to buy the Evo from this very thread. So thank you to all in this wonderful community!! The Evo works exactly as described over and over in this thread.

Happy vaping everyone! :)

somerandomguy1

I showed my Cloud Evo to a friend who had never vaped and he thinks it's amazing. He wanted to purchase one but we found out the 20% sale is over. I emailed the support at Vapexhale to see if it can possibly still be offered for 20% or at this point is it best to wait for 4/20. I hope it can be matched bc he wants a mini hydrabomb and I want to compare that with my turbine lol

Their sales come and go very often so I wouldn't be too discouraged. I might be wrong but I recall they had a V-day sale and first spring sales , etc.

Oh but if you're really desperate you can use codes like STAYUP to get 10% off between sales.

About a week or so of switching to quartz and haven't turned on my enail quartz bucket ever since. Thing just is a worlds difference and I can't go back haha.

Gigsabits53

Their sales come and go very often so I wouldn't be too discouraged. I might be wrong but I recall they had a V-day sale and first spring sales , etc.

Oh but if you're really desperate you can use codes like STAYUP to get 10% off between sales.

About a week or so of switching to quartz and haven't turned on my enail quartz bucket ever since. Thing just is a worlds difference and I can't go back haha.

Are the quartz nails that much better? I'm assuming/hoping taste is better?

somerandomguy1

Are the quartz nails that much better? I'm assuming/hoping taste is better?

Well for one they heat up MUCH faster. I'm wondering though if their glass nails are a newer design from the ones I got last year because my quartz nails are so wide that they barely miss the walls of the bamboo. My glass wouldn't even get close and clink around in there if you moved it the slightest.

The heat up time from putting the nail to full melt went from 10 seconds to 3-4. The hit is much more full throughout and doesn't seem to burn as fast as the glass would which would make it taste bad or feel harsh for me (the main reason I hated dabbing with the evo).

Of course being able to clean them is night a day difference. I would leave my evo at max temp for a full hour and sometimes the glass would STILL be dirty. I don't know if it's because the glass is less efficient in the evo leaving more to burn off or if it doesn't get as much even heat as the quartz so it doesn't do clean burn offs. Anyway I thought I would have to use my torch a lot but I haven't really had to so that's a nice surprise.

You can see my vapor output here
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPN8nzlD0bb/?hl=en

Tony Timeless

Do it.....

A boxed backup is a nice addition...

Helps keep my ocd at bay with regards to the one I use everyday..
Something about having a new boxed evo stops me worrying about keeping my daily evo clean....

OvUbcvYh.jpg

Handsome :luv:

I considered that for myself, too (I purchased my EVO when it was £269 last year.
But doesn't it annihilate the warranty for your back-up EVO when leaving it wrapped?

Top Bottom