Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

toecutter

Hoo wee! Tasty and potent! This is a fantastic device.

Here's a pic of the sticky pad I'm using to hold down my Hydrafoot. Already attracting lint and whatnot.

amDXGkh.jpg

Baron23

Almost price of the whole unit plus a hydratube
Yeah, no kidding. $399 regular price just for the tube! No thanks. I'm sure its great, but wow, lots of money for glass, yeah?

Does anybody know, are the HTs made in USA or are they of Chinese origin?

In any case, as I posted earlier my 6 week old base unit went tits up on me last week. Completely and utterly dead. I shipped it up to them and they got it very late Friday afternoon, let's just call it Monday morning before they really had it.

Today, I get notification that it is shipping back to me and I will have it in hand next Monday. So, a week turn around time, great and complete communications from their CS, and I still think these guys have their act together as a vape company.

I did ask if they repaired my unit or replaced it as it was only 6 wks old and went completely dark. They replied:

This is your repaired unit. The entire internal guts were replaced.
Virtually a new unit :)
It appears there was an issue with the electronics inside
Let us know if you have any issues!

I don't know what entire internal guts really means. The circuit board, most likely...but entire guts includes heater element, mains power interface, who the heck knows. Bit disappointed that after 6 wks I now have a refurbished unit but as long as it functions perfectly I'm ok with it.

If it does not function just like a new unit, I will take it up with VapeXhale.

Cheers

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Seibo Shen with an instructional video and he will answer questions you post under it on YouTube :tup:

vKJefOb.jpg

I tested my OLD vaporizers.
For me the EVO is powerful FLAVOR/EFFECT + H2O + WELL GROWN CANNABIS = CIVILIZED

EVO = STILL
Better than milaana ?

What glass pieces are those? Where u get lol
The EVO is a different deal all together.

My experience is PORTABLES are for some!

DESK TOPS are for most!

The EVO provides FLAVOR + EFFECT = MAX FLIGHT

CIVILIZED = MAX FLIGHT = EVO

My problem is I break glass daily.
Very expensive for someone like me.
I buy what I can afford!
TEFLON TAPE from HOME CHEAPO and whatever is laying around?

Normally I pair thing's?

Last edited:

wildything

So I just saw vapexhales latest instagram post and it seems that someone finally implemented my idea for a d cycler hydratube! I sent desin pictures to cleanclearglass last year but they never got around to making it. I'm curious who the blower is that is making them for vapexhale seeing as it's a pyrology incycler design copy.
Edit: this is def my design since the uptake tube is similar to the gordo scientific, which is the picture I used for the bottom section in the design I sent. It's listed on their site for $400. I only wanted one after trying a pyrology clone from cleanclearglass off dhagte 2 years ago that I only paid $40 for. I wanted a hydrotube version that would cost less than my swag cycler, not something that costs $100 more than I paid for my swagcycler, which was much better quality glass probably. https://www.vapexhale.com/collections/hydratubes/products/vapexhale-incycler

Last edited:

Justpassedu

So I just saw vapexhales latest instagram post and it seems that someone finally implemented my idea for a d cycler hydratube! I sent desin pictures to cleanclearglass last year but they never got around to making it. I'm curious who the blower is that is making them for vapexhale seeing as it's a pyrology incycler design copy.
Edit: this is def my design since the uptake tube is similar to the gordo scientific, which is the picture I used for the bottom section in the design I sent. It's listed on their site for $400. I only wanted one after trying a pyrology clone from cleanclearglass off dhagte 2 years ago that I only paid $40 for. I wanted a hydrotube version that would cost less than my swag cycler, not something that costs $100 more than I paid for my swagcycler, which was much better quality glass probably. https://www.vapexhale.com/collections/hydratubes/products/vapexhale-incycler
Beat you to it a few posts up but if your looking to purchase it I got a email saying use code FRESH for $100 off the incycler, nice design also , props to you man. It looks nice.

Justpassedu

Thanks for the code and I'm just glad to see it was finally made! Still seems a bit out of my price range tho...
Np, I got too much glass now so I'm gonna go with it's out of my price range also. Maybe if it had some color to it I'd bite but I own a pretty nice incycler at the moment. Either way good option for the rich or people with gas .

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Thanks again serendipity,:D Was sifting through my junk and found the base to my portable coleman camp stove. Anywho, my EVO is sitting quite comfortable in the Base. More of a resting base than functional, ATM.
The Lip above the base is just the right height for it to remain plugged in. The base is raised enough and wider enough to um.. deflect clumsy things from happening. :haw: And it has warning labels.:lmao: Well I have a portable base for my EVO. So I can set it on say an outdoor picnic table. Kind of a portable 'safe space.' I never used it with the camp stove, And I almost threw it away several times.
711Qxxm-vkL._SL256_.jpg

That sounds cool. It could be made of Lexan or maybe crystal . . . :tup:
Now imagine the Coleman base above as a template.:nod: If the center rim, which also seems to be about right for mine ATM, was fashioned to have part of the crystal, acrylic, or other transparent material recessed enough to catch the light from the bottom of the bamboo? Or even a ring of light like my EQ. So only a layer of something transparent can do the job of magnifying the light from the EVO.
But I needn't of worried...
The evo is a different beast....
It likes to be held....
True, I do like to tip it up and set it down like a long neck bottle.
But still would like a firm shake proof base for home. @kellya86 you might want to check the design that I mentioned in the last msg or two back. The crafty still works as a portable, then you turn the special feet. Now it stands like a desktop. I Like the idea behind it. :tup:That's another way of thinking on your feet. :lol:

A recycler coming from EVO is cool. Not my price range. However Vapexhale has some sort of warranty available for glass, if that offer would be a good thing for those who will only ever buy 1 expansive piece and worry over that. Does anybody offer any sort of glass warranty insurance? I find that anybody offers this type of thing interesting.:sherlock:

EDIT-re-edited post

Last edited:

skaav

Hey everybody, I'm thinking about getting a EVO, probably without HT for now, might get one later.

When using the EVO with your own glass, what works best for you?

I used to smoke a fairly big bong (around 60 cm, very wide) Bong with a kick ( dont know the english term, u know the hole for letting air in ) but most people i see using the EVO either use small hydratubes or smaller bongs with no kick. Just thought a kick might be more efficient, since the bong will catch any vapor escaping after you took your draw, but maybe there is sth im not considering.
I guess SIze has something to do with the overall volume of water.

What is your preference and why?

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Yes i Understand, there are bongs that work the same way, but why is lifting better than "shooting"?
I just didnt see a single video of somebody using a bong with a kick, and im not asking about HT, like I said i will probably get one later if i think i need/want one

If you mean across the board, it's because it's one less thing you have to worry about. You have to cover your carb (kick) or you can't get a hit on a bong with a carb. Idk I haven't had a carbed bong for almost 10 years. Just preference I suppose

Justpassedu

Yes i Understand, there are bongs that work the same way, but why is lifting better than "shooting"?
I just didnt see a single video of somebody using a bong with a kick, and im not asking about HT, like I said i will probably get one later if i think i need/want one
If you really need what is called a carb , it can pretty much be added to any piece by purchasing one of ogb's carb adapters. The 3rd pictured would give you what your looking for. - http://www.oregonglassblower.com/CARB-ADAPTERS_c52.htm

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey everybody, I'm thinking about getting a EVO, probably without HT for now, might get one later.

When using the EVO with your own glass, what works best for you?

I used to smoke a fairly big bong (around 60 cm, very wide) Bong with a kick ( dont know the english term, u know the hole for letting air in ) but most people i see using the EVO either use small hydratubes or smaller bongs with no kick. Just thought a kick might be more efficient, since the bong will catch any vapor escaping after you took your draw, but maybe there is sth im not considering.
I guess SIze has something to do with the overall volume of water.

What is your preference and why?
Take your EVO to a local GLASS BLOWER and have a HYDROTUBE made.

The ones from dhgate wobble like crazy?
Or buy some PLUMBER'S TAPE (TEFLON)
make a seal and prevent wobble.

The glass is cheap however the quality is pretty bad?

I make it work. (I break expensive pieces)

Top Bottom