Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Baron23

Their CS is very civilized. The first time mine broke, they fixed it for free and turned it around quickly. I broke the bamboo joint recently, my fault, and they charged me a fair amount and fixed it/shipped it back VERY quickly. I think they do the best job possible.
I agree....VXL's CS is VERY civilized and accommodating and competent to boot.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Now do I drink the Cola, or put it in the Hydratube?
COLA (TOP of CANNABIS) no seeds and the largest flower (connoisseur privilege)
CANNABIS is the HOLY GRAIL.
Heat it a vape it.
I use a EVO when I need a self induced coma.
At the end of my stash?
BUBBLE GUM OG + BLUE SKY OG + KANDY LAND OG x EVO level 1:00 = DESTROYED (in a great way) = I did it my way = 2017 CIVILIZATION

ROMAIN WAX + QUARTS NAIL + EVO + H2O TUBE = NIGHT CAP in STYLE

SLEEP NOW

@waxdab23 @Baron23 do you guy's medicate?
@kellya86 does!

Last edited:

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
Ah crap, it's in the bin now... I'll buy more...
If I ruin anymore in the near future, I'll send them your way...

Iv played about with various amounts in the nail...
I don't use concentrate very often, once or twice a week maybe....

Iv concluded that on the occasions when I decide to dab, I want a never ending whitewalled hydratube that leaves me feeling like I'm trying to take a breath in the vacume of deep space....

I want to be able to be incapacitated for 5 mins after exhale due to the sheer amount of cannabinoids I just inhaled... Then happily high for the rest of the night....

I don't mind that I waste a bit, and can never clear the nail... in my mind, an unsatisfying half a hit is more of a waste, as it doesn't achieve punch in the face I'm looking for.....
I have quartz nails but I don't use them very often. I mix some bud with the rosin . tastes better get many hits .

shenzen23

Hi - First time posting. I'm having trouble with concentrates on my Vapexhale. Similar to issues @GameEnders posted on earlier this year, I have had great experience with concentrates on my Omicron V4 and my Crafty (though the Crafty gets so messy that I don't often use it with concentrates), but I cannot seem to figure out how to properly use the Evo for concentrates. I almost always get a harsh, burnt flavor. I've tried multiple techniques suggested on here, including turning the unit off as soon as the bamboo turns red, using low temps, ensuring my concentrate is smaller than a grain of rice, etc. and can't seem to figure it out. I'm clearly doing something wrong as I know others have had nice experiences with the Evo and concentrates. The unit itself works fine with flower, FYI. I'm using glass VXNs rather than quartz. Any help would be much appreciated.

jimdee

...I'm having trouble with concentrates on my Vapexhale...

Here's how I do it and find that it works great:

1) Turn unit on and turn dial to about 3 o'clock.
2) Put a small amount of concentrate inside the upper lip of your vxnail.
3) Wait for vapor to appear and rise from the top of the unit (about 10 seconds or so?)
4) Place your HT on the unit and SLOWLY draw vapor and keep drawing slowly and steadily until vapor production begins to drop--or you run out of breath.

And, that's it. Do not try to get a second hit. It will taste nasty. At this point, turn the unit up to max and "clean" your nail.

VXL posted a recent video detailing this here:

shenzen23

Here's how I do it and find that it works great:

1) Turn unit on and turn dial to about 3 o'clock.
2) Put a small amount of concentrate inside the upper lip of your vxnail.
3) Wait for vapor to appear and rise from the top of the unit (about 10 seconds or so?)
4) Place your HT on the unit and SLOWLY draw vapor and keep drawing slowly and steadily until vapor production begins to drop--or you run out of breath.

And, that's it. Do not try to get a second hit. It will taste nasty. At this point, turn the unit up to max and "clean" your nail.

VXL posted a recent video detailing this here:
Thanks, @jimdee . I've precisely followed the instructions in this video before but still get the same harsh, burnt-tasting result. Will try it again tonight and see if I get a different result.

shenzen23,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Hey comrades just checking in to share/ask, been a couple months . . .

I have EVO #22, regularly used since pre-release. Had its guts updated after a year, other than that, performance has been flawless.

Then about a month ago, for the very first time, I experienced combustion. (Btw, before the EVO I used a Cloud OG, also never once had combustion with it.) Seemed like just a fluke, as nothing appeared different. Then it happened again. And yet again. Over a period of several weeks. Singeing the insides of my Evolver HydraTree did not make me happy.

At first I thought it was possibly the herb. On every occasion, I was using from the same batch. But this is high-quality material and I religiously keep my stuff in a light proof container, air free, and humidified.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't anything to do with style or technique; I know my EVO very well and again, never happened before. But maybe I'm missing something?

Then I suspected that it might be the temperature. My EVO has always tended to run a tad cooler at the same setting when compared to other units, so I've typically had it set at 2pm. I dialed it down close to 12, and am now getting the same results as before the combustion. So it appears that my unit's heat regulation has somehow changed (could be due to a number of different components).

I'm hesitating to send it in, as the unit is performing fine again albeit at a different setting. The unit has a lifetime warranty, but I don't want to be without it for a couple weeks.

Anyone else have a similar experience? If so, did you learn anything about the cause?

:myday::peace:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian - Indeed I do for neuropathic pain mainly and its impact on my sleep (actually, inability to sleep).

I try to reserve medicating to the night and generally get through the day ok, but not always.

Why do you ask?
I ask because I have to vape all day long.
Faster reading with CANNABIS as well!

SATIVA = First 2 sessions
HYBRID = UNTIL bed (sleep)
INDICA = to sleep

EVO taste so CIVILIZED

Last edited by a moderator:

jackstraw62

Hi - First time posting. I'm having trouble with concentrates on my Vapexhale. Similar to issues @GameEnders posted on earlier this year, I have had great experience with concentrates on my Omicron V4 and my Crafty (though the Crafty gets so messy that I don't often use it with concentrates), but I cannot seem to figure out how to properly use the Evo for concentrates. I almost always get a harsh, burnt flavor. I've tried multiple techniques suggested on here, including turning the unit off as soon as the bamboo turns red, using low temps, ensuring my concentrate is smaller than a grain of rice, etc. and can't seem to figure it out. I'm clearly doing something wrong as I know others have had nice experiences with the Evo and concentrates. The unit itself works fine with flower, FYI. I'm using glass VXNs rather than quartz. Any help would be much appreciated.
if you are using your nails. use small amts bb size or less. turn it to twelve noon. put the nail in the evo count to five and hit slowly. personally I think that it works better to make a moon rock and drop it on a bed of bud. and hit slowly. this is also how I do bubble.

jackstraw62

I have chronic lower back pain. I use cbd plus bud. I started by eating some and it helped a lot. then I got some isolate crystal(guild extract) and that I vaped in the nail. then I read it is better to take it with thc so then I put some on the last elb before bed. I just bought some care by design cbd soft gels. I have used kushy pops cbd and they work. the best strain of bud that works for my pain is called pit bull.

Justpassedu

Hey comrades just checking in to share/ask, been a couple months . . .

I have EVO #22, regularly used since pre-release. Had its guts updated after a year, other than that, performance has been flawless.

Then about a month ago, for the very first time, I experienced combustion. (Btw, before the EVO I used a Cloud OG, also never once had combustion with it.) Seemed like just a fluke, as nothing appeared different. Then it happened again. And yet again. Over a period of several weeks. Singeing the insides of my Evolver HydraTree did not make me happy.

At first I thought it was possibly the herb. On every occasion, I was using from the same batch. But this is high-quality material and I religiously keep my stuff in a light proof container, air free, and humidified.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't anything to do with style or technique; I know my EVO very well and again, never happened before. But maybe I'm missing something?

Then I suspected that it might be the temperature. My EVO has always tended to run a tad cooler at the same setting when compared to other units, so I've typically had it set at 2pm. I dialed it down close to 12, and am now getting the same results as before the combustion. So it appears that my unit's heat regulation has somehow changed (could be due to a number of different components).

I'm hesitating to send it in, as the unit is performing fine again albeit at a different setting. The unit has a lifetime warranty, but I don't want to be without it for a couple weeks.

Anyone else have a similar experience? If so, did you learn anything about the cause?

Damn that is always bad to hear . Try factory resetting it. I forget exactly how but believe I read at one point you can set it to noon and click it on and off a few times from noon . That may reset it , worth a try I don't think it can harm anything .

Edit : @His_Highness said back in the thread -

"Have you tried the reset?
Turn the EVO to 12oclock/Default-notch and toggle the switch on and off four or 5 times to make it factory reset."

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Damn that is always bad to hear . Try factory resetting it. I forget exactly how but believe I read at one point you can set it to noon and click it on and off a few times from noon . That may reset it , worth a try I don't think it can harm anything .

Turn the EVO to 12oclock/Default-notch and toggle the switch on and off four or 5 times to make it factory reset."

As I was celebrating 420 with respect my light started flashing so I turned it off and back on!

Long story short: Did the trick and medication was achieved.
6z39SST.jpg

Now I feel better = CIVILIZED

Last edited:

shenzen23

Thanks, @jimdee . I've precisely followed the instructions in this video before but still get the same harsh, burnt-tasting result. Will try it again tonight and see if I get a different result.
Believe it or not, just had best success with concentrates I've ever had with the temp at around 9 on the dial. I had assumed that was too low for concentrates to go, maybe my unit runs too hot? Have not noticed flowers burning too hot at around 2 or even 3 on the dial, so I assumed it was fine heat-wise.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Believe it or not, just had best success with concentrates I've ever had with the temp at around 9 on the dial. I had assumed that was too low for concentrates to go, maybe my unit runs too hot? Have not noticed flowers burning too hot at around 2 or even 3 on the dial, so I assumed it was fine heat-wise.
I'm out of control with SHATTER with my EVO on 11, 1:00 for COLAS this batch?

I'm using QUART'S nail's = my story (it's true)
MQX0xeO.jpg

Last edited:

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization

Thanks! I should have thought of that. I'll give it a try.

Stormsend

So the awesome CS at Vapexhale sent me another one time use 20% off for sharing the Cloud Evo with my friends. We're about to purchase another one and he wants to keep my Turbine. I am debating on getting a mini turbine or mini hydrobomb. Or regular size hydrabomb or Turbine lol. Too many choices. Anyone try the regular and mini's? I should've ordered it already, but trying to find info on on these hydrotubes.

Stormsend,
Reactions: ataxian
So the awesome CS at Vapexhale sent me another one time use 20% off for sharing the Cloud Evo with my friends. We're about to purchase another one and he wants to keep my Turbine. I am debating on getting a mini turbine or mini hydrobomb. Or regular size hydrabomb or Turbine lol. Too many choices. Anyone try the regular and mini's? I should've ordered it already, but trying to find info on on these hydrotubes.

I think the minis are really new. I'd love to see a photo of a mini HT and it's normal counterpart side by side.

scalescliffs,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom