Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ataxian, how much do you use your evo each day? are you running it all day for hours? I'm curious

I know someone has their evo here running on all day, and it turns off for one minute every hour, so I wonder how long his evo will last like that! I hope this thing lasts forever! :D
I use many vaporizers.
However the EVO is my driver at the moment.
.5 gr/shatter, 1/4 OZ COLA FLOWERS (per/week) = HEALTH (in my case)

Last edited:

2 Cycle

So the all glass pathway instead of whip idea has me intrigued. I love the whip but would explore an upgrade. Any links to some glass pieces? Thanks in advance

2 Cycle,
Reactions: ataxian

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
Can anyone explain why that when I load an ELB 3/4 full, I end up with dark brown ABV, but when I only load 1/4, I get light brown ABV?

All other variables equal of course, i.e., flower, grind, pack, dial, draw, method, piece.
lack of airflow

jackstraw62,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I know someone has their evo here running on all day, and it turns off for one minute every hour, so I wonder how long his evo will last like that!
...and t-dub....he's got some sort of record going on lol...love all u guys...
That would be me and I ran it like that for well over a year. Since I recently had to move I am using EVO without the outlet timer. Still going strong . . . :tup:

Happy new year to all CIVILIZED EVO lovers . . . :party:

TboneToker

In my tests I nailed a wide variety of "H" (that was my mission), even some rock hard over-dried H's. All vaped wonderfully, you just have to "temp" accordingly.

s.

Hello, you say you've vaped many different Hashes!

where do you set your dial for fullmelt dry sift? What about kief?

do you use the ELB or VXN? thanks!!!

Gigsabits53

Well I finally gave in and purchased a standard starter kit and a factory 2nd Hydrabomb. Total cost $384 and change with shipping. It definitely hits the wallet hard and I'm hoping the Evo hits me hard. I have been searching for that device that can give me the bong experience without the combustion. Seems this device fits that bill. Cannot wait for it to arrive.:D

Justpassedu

Happy New Year All
D119FB93-BE67-4D9A-A984-E9A69035E3EF_zpscsgyfzfo.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
...ataxian ...that nail has been worked hard...it may be civilized ...to replace that one ...lol...happy new year brother...:rofl:...just teasing.
Teasing is a COOL practice!
tease
tēz/
verb
gerund or present participle: teasing
  1. 1.
    make fun of or attempt to provoke (a person or animal) in a playful way.
    "Brenda teased her father about the powerboat that he bought but seldom used"
    synonyms: make fun of, poke fun at, laugh at, guy, make a monkey (out) of

VAPORIZING SHATTER = CIVILIZED
EVO = FLAVOR CHASING
FLOWERS = COLAS

OYSTERS = DATE NIGHT

NORTHEAST HARVEST = HUITRE CLAIRE
CALIFORNIA WEST COAST = CANNABIS HARVEST

SHATTER + KIEF + COLAS + HYDROTUBE + EVO = CIVILIZED

2017?

Last edited:

strictly vapor

Hey just wondering if anyone has successfully used their Evo in the car powered by the cigarette lighter and a power adapter. I know on their website they specifically say "not to be used with an inverter or converter" but I assume stranger things have been done before!

For the record I do not intend to use the Evo while driving but with limited ability to vape indoors atm it would be useful to have this option before bed.

Anyone bold enough to have tried this?!

strictly vapor,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey just wondering if anyone has successfully used their Evo in the car powered by the cigarette lighter and a power adapter. I know on their website they specifically say "not to be used with an inverter or converter" but I assume stranger things have been done before!

For the record I do not intend to use the Evo while driving but with limited ability to vape indoors atm it would be useful to have this option before bed.

Anyone bold enough to have tried this?!
My opinion doesn't matter?

I love using an inverter for my EVO or other desktops.

Do the MATH!

EVO = CIVILIZATION

strictly vapor

Haha if you've already mentioned this I apologize!! Glad to hear it can be done though! As far as I understand if the inverter matches the output on the vape there should be no issues.

Very much looking forward to becoming CIVILIZED this week!!!

TboneToker

Had some long conversations with extractors today, the "pros" of my area and after several sessions over the course of weeks, this is the conclusion that we have come to as well. The first 85% of the inhale is pure ecstasy. The last 15% tastes bad. We hypothesize the last 15% is the plant material, wax, etc etc so we've gotten accustomed to just stopping when we notice the flavor changes for the worse. We still feel plenty medicated and don't feel that much is lost with this technique.

How do I use the Evo with dry sift ?

should I use the ELB or Vapexnale?

TboneToker,
Reactions: Paradox

Stormsend

Ok so had my Evo for about a week and have a few things to say and a few questions also.

I find that if I fill my bowl less, my hits are much better, and I also save more material. My first few hits the bowl was filled half way and when I switched it to 1/4 I felt I got better hits. Why is this?

When I vape at 3pm, I noticed I burned a lot of my herbs, so I guess this shouldn't be put pass 2pm?

Still getting used to the bong, I sometimes overfill it but I'm learning. Do I pose any damage to the Evo of water happens to spill inside?

Does anyone just leave the water in the bong or are you supposed to throw it away after every session?

How do you guys clean your glass piece?

Even though I found a place selling the Herbie for $479, I'm still very pleased with my Evo purchase, it hits better than any bag whip I had. Again thanks everyone. FYI, I was able to get some wax paper and I will be looking at YouTube tutorial vids to make rosin. Happy New Years!

Top Bottom