• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

VapCap Induction Heater for Desktop and in Car Use

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Hey guy's, just letting everyone know that I have caught up on the JH and Skelly lists. :haw:
So if you haven't gotten a notification and was on the list, please let me know.
Going to start into the PS batch next. Which the list is full and no room for more.

Starting new Skelly and JH lists. :tup:

That's it for now. :D

sk8man121

Frozen_Vaporent
Hate to say it, but my new Jarhead appears to have suffered a failure of some sort. When depressed, the light on the charger blinks on and off, but the heater no longer lights up red or heats at all.

This was happening out of the box intermittently and was resolved by shifting the jar's position slightly, but I can't get it to fire at all now.

@Pipes is there something I can do about this on my end?

Edit: Actually, the red light is lighting along with the charger but turning off immediately and then cycling every 3 seconds...

sk8man121,
Reactions: EmDeemo

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Hate to say it, but my new Jarhead appears to have suffered a failure of some sort. When depressed, the light on the charger blinks on and off, but the heater no longer lights up red or heats at all.

This was happening out of the box intermittently and was resolved by shifting the jar's position slightly, but I can't get it to fire at all now.

@Pipes is there something I can do about this on my end?

Edit: Actually, the red light is lighting along with the charger but turning off immediately and then cycling every 3 seconds...
Try dipping using something non-metallic.
PM me the results and we'll go from there.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Total control compared to any type of torch.

Agree 110% with this, with my M tip run to the click I get light vapor and the best flavour experience I've ever had with a VC.
No problems with big vapor production counting after the click or running one click bowls.

Feel free to throw ideas at me for Skelly enclosures, I've had a dodgy eye so taken some time out from the more hazardous jobs and spent a bit of time working on some kind of design.

I got time to rip the magnets out of another vape to fix the battery box on mine.

Mr. Me2

Agree 110% with this, with my M tip run to the click I get light vapor and the best flavour experience I've ever had with a VC.
No problems with big vapor production counting after the click or running one click bowls.

Feel free to throw ideas at me for Skelly enclosures, I've had a dodgy eye so taken some time out from the more hazardous jobs and spent a bit of time working on some kind of design.

I got time to rip the magnets out of another vape to fix the battery box on mine.
Here's an enclosure idea for you... how about a puzzle box?

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE

Sexy as fuck

Here's an enclosure idea for you... how about a puzzle box?

One of these? :)

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE

shredder

I just got my skeletor, thanks Pipes!

Now what, lol. Any operating instructions? I seem to remember it can be used without batteries? I read it somewhere but can't remember where. Was it a post on this thread? I have some 18650 flat top batteries, but I'm not sure if I have 3 that match.

shredder,
Reactions: Zecrono

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Your very welcome!
It's designed for batteries. If batteries are not matched, make sure you charge to full before you put them in. Should work for a while, at least till the discharge plays out more on the weaker cell(s), causing the BMS to shut down.
Yes, it can run on a proper 12 volt supply. A lot of grey area on which ones will work but should be fine up around the 8 amp rating. It will also run off a car battery.
:science:

shredder

Thanks for the help. I did find three flat top batteries that I bought a while back. They are all the same but one was a bit discharged, it was in a flashlight, so I'm charging that battery on a remote charger.

And I wife gave me a tin tea box that I think will work for an encloser. Looks like things are moving right along.

kushkush

happy camper....
@Pipes Jarhead IH - okay, now that I'm an expert having used it twice, thought I'd share my experience. :D

First time I obeyed the Clicks and got the usual no vapor with the 1st cycle, 'prolly' no vapor the 2nd cycle, and lots of vapor with the 3rd cycle. (After greening out the other day :( I'm being real careful now.)

Second time I obeyed the first and second cycle Clicks (got a little vapor on 2nd cycle), but then I got tons of vapor after waiting about 3 seconds after the 3rd cycle Click to remove it from the heater.

I'm using 'Good Medicine' herb today...very mild I think because it's more of a 1:1 ratio. But for me it's really nice because I like a very mild microdose effect. I'm also using a small bubbler.

So this Jarhead...is the greatest invention since Velcro. Absolutely! I'm just delighted that the Jarhead heater was make to coincide with the Clicks...I know, that's the point, right? Yeah, but it thrills me just the same.

So am I happy with the Jarhead....LET ME COUNT THE WAYS! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
did your jarhead have a picture of Donald Trump inside because mine has and its freaking me out! :uhh:

they all do i believe and mine will be replaced at some point soon

***EDIT*** Just for the record. The jarhead is awesome and i have nothing against the pic inside the jar. It just doesn't go with my "theme" so i am looking for a suitable replacement. I really hope @Pipes does not take offense to this as i love his product and am looking to get on another list when he opens them again

Last edited:
Top Bottom