VapCap Induction Heater for Desktop and in Car Use

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
@TommyDee @Pipes

Not sure what success will be as I dont even have a Caldron yet ... just always read IH's can run hot, so yeah ...not combusting is always good

Also hoping to get more options when it comes to the hit ..... ... I just always like the hit on a slower heat up with a torch although spinning the dynavap through that long a duration is quite the drag

With the Caldron I know I'll apply nice even heat and maybe with these couple of resistors I'll have 3 nice IH heating options

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Understood and thank you for the details. I am one that is a proponent for dialing the IH's so if the cables won't do, there are further options. My DIY collection is starting to outgrow their container. Maybe I should go and get a new container huh :disgust:

Thanks Tommy ... appreciated ...
This looks like a nice simple option and the long cables won't bother me any since the Caldron will be on top of my stereo rack with the cables hidden behind ... hopefully they'll do the trick and I'll have a fast medium and slow option

Thanks again and take care

Last edited by a moderator:
It needs to be 3S.
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy...light-compatible-eflb0995.html?___store=en_us

Max dimensions:
Pack Size: 55 x 30 x 25mm
Charge Plug: JST-XH

I just got an email from Hobby King and the battery linked in @Pipes post are back in stock. Just FYI.

I already bought the other one and it should be here tomorrow. Already 3 days late. Can't say I recommend that eBay seller who guaranteed delivery by last Friday but.... it's Corona Daze so nothing is guaranteed right now. ;)

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Thought those folks who travel with their PSM might be interested in a few photos of the unit in it’s secure, well constructed Mega Gear case. Have had no need to remove it from the case - even when charging - since I received it. Comes with a sturdy adjustable strap and is available in seven different colors. For just twenty dollars it’s pretty much a no brainer. There are two in-depth posts on page 132 of this thread if you have questions on materials, size, fit etc..

https://www.amazon.ca/MegaGear-Panasonic-DMC-LX10-DMC-ZS60-DMC-ZS100/dp/B01BVMUCLC/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2BONXA3RR577L&keywords=megagear+camera+bag&qid=1588083391&sprefix=mega+gear,aps,206&sr=8-4

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
D'uh, yea [boot to the head]. :uhh: I must be high.
It's the VAS talking. You'll be fine. :razz:
Yeah, well, our conversation was a page or two back... :rolleyes:
Thought those folks who travel with their PSM might be interested in a few photos of the unit in it’s secure, well constructed Mega Gear case.
Ooooo... I think that looks like a must have...

Last edited:

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
I brought the one from p132. Seems like a differmt model of camera.

Is this the same thing?

Not got my PSM yet - so cant check.

oddjobold,

NexVision

Thought those folks who travel with their PSM might be interested in a few photos of the unit in it’s secure, well constructed Mega Gear case. Have had no need to remove it from the case - even when charging - since I received it. Comes with a sturdy adjustable strap and is available in seven different colors. For just twenty dollars it’s pretty much a no brainer. There are two in-depth posts on page 132 of this thread if you have questions on materials, size, fit etc..

https://www.amazon.ca/MegaGear-Panasonic-DMC-LX10-DMC-ZS60-DMC-ZS100/dp/B01BVMUCLC/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2BONXA3RR577L&keywords=megagear+camera+bag&qid=1588083391&sprefix=mega+gear,aps,206&sr=8-4
Thanks for this just ordered a Gray one from the warehouse for $5 :)

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
My PSM is a long way off still but I want it NOW! However, I will settle for when it gets here...

@cybrguy, I remember when you mentioned wanting one and I said better get on the list now. That was when the waiting list was at 5 weeks, now it's up to 8 weeks. No thanks needed, just throw money :razz:

Mine is in the mail and I can't wait.

My caldron is currently helping me heat up some White Widow. I've always wanted to try it. I don't think it's the best example though. I got it at low cost and it has fluffy outdoor grown buds, but I had to get it. Waiting on the effects right now.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Thanks for this just ordered a Gray one from the warehouse for $5 :)
I had that in my cart but hadn't pulled the trigger. :)

I will hold off until my PSM is more imminent, but I'm sure I will be getting one. Probably a tan one.

cybrguy,

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
catspaw6.jpg

Spock is digging his new case for the PSM.

Easywider

Simple is the way
Top Bottom