Underdog Log Vapes

FreddieFresh

I had my basic walnut nano for a couple of months before selling it to a friend because he loved it so much. He paid full price for it so I couldn't really argue lol but I've been missing the aesthetics. I love my lsv and HA but they're not much for looks. I like the looks of my nano but a UD is a work of art. I have something very exciting in the works :brow: @underdog should hopefully be receiving my blank tomorrow. I can't wait to see it when he's done! I plan on bombing the thread with pics once I get it haha

Twiddlebug

Hey Dawgs, I got this simple dimmer to lower the voltage/temperature. I just worked my way back from the max setting using some stickers to mark the voltage and then I decorated it with pretty colours :)

RaTD6zBm.jpg

Now I am strictly vaping during the day on my lowest heat setting. This keeps me much more alert as I dose throughout the day. And as a bonus, this smaller dose has yet again helped lower my tolerance. Even on the first day of switching to this method, my evening stems became much more effective.

Also after much testing with a more expensive power supply, I have found using the stock power adapter AND extension cord make for a better experience (never thought I'd say that). But I've found that trying to max the temp with an external power supply is really not effective for me to get good body effects. It's really all about lowering tolerance so the smaller the dose for me, the better.

My ABV is now looking the lightest it has ever been. I can vape it again or use it in edibles.

6079Smith

Whelp, after getting myself lost in a sea of beautiful dogs and wavering indecision, the trigger was pulled.. very excited to have a maple b'day pup headed my way!

Even going in limiting myself to the more budget oriented dogs, there was a nice selection of pups and it made for no easy decision.

There aren't many vapes out there I would consider owning more than one of but my dog has been a much loved dd from day one and a mainstay in my tool kit. Getting such a good deal on the b'day pup made it a no brainer. Besides, I need more stems.. or at least that's how I helped sell it to myself :)

Thank you for the opportunity, Underdog and Underdogette, you guys rock! Happy UD b'day!

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
18948-900x900.jpg

This one is so rad!

Edited to add: Happy Underdog birthday month to you Dave and Amanda! None of us would be part of this great community of dog owners if not for you two. Thanks for all you do!

Thanks man I really like that one too.. I always try and save bark inclusions whenever I can. Thanks for the props too, we definitely try and do right by our UD pack and it's nice to be recognized! :tup:

Whelp, after getting myself lost in a sea of beautiful dogs and wavering indecision, the trigger was pulled.. very excited to have a maple b'day pup headed my way!

Even going in limiting myself to the more budget oriented dogs, there was a nice selection of pups and it made for no easy decision.

There aren't many vapes out there I would consider owning more than one of but my dog has been a much loved dd from day one and a mainstay in my tool kit. Getting such a good deal on the b'day pup made it a no brainer. Besides, I need more stems.. or at least that's how I helped sell it to myself :)

Thank you for the opportunity, Underdog and Underdogette, you guys rock! Happy UD b'day!

Thank YOU dude! This is a special year (5yrs UD'ing, plus a milestone birthday!

You guys have really outdone yourselfs. New stems, ToNG's? I haven't seen this much selection of beatiful vapes in my life!

I love that you brought back some segmented logs. They look great!

EDIT: Is build-to-order gone?

Figured the 'collectors' out there would appreciate some different stems and some old school segmented Dogs too. Awesomely enough the segmented ones are actually real vintage from 4-5 years ago.. found a box of them that I didn't realize was tucked behind one of the wood racks. :cool:

Unfortunately we were getting a ton of confusion from the build-to-order option so we simplified and rolled them in with the ready-made-vapes. As a result some of the ready-mades will have options like 'standard' or 'air core' (depending on wood types, etc). The leather options were really confusing people for some reason so we hid that but still have it all available for request.. another secret menu item if you will. :shrug:

ZC

That makes sense, I like that solution a lot. Still get to choose cores sometimes but all the vapes are in one place.

I had to snatch up that big leaf maple burl. It's too incredible looking to pass up. Getting some TonG's too. Always wanted something like that for my logs!

Congrats on 5 years, hoping for many many more to come :D

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
There are some really beautiful looking ones available @underdog. Whoever purchases those will be very lucky indeed. Combine that with the plethora of $150-180 birthday specials & you have what we call a dead set winner. That price includes four Armageddon proof stems for fucks sake! Mine has been plugged in since last Thursday & the rosewood caddy/organizer I had made keeps everything organized on the table. So simple & so satisfying.

underdog

Manufacturer
That makes sense, I like that solution a lot. Still get to choose cores sometimes but all the vapes are in one place.

I had to snatch up that big leaf maple burl. It's too incredible looking to pass up. Getting some TonG's too. Always wanted something like that for my logs!

Congrats on 5 years, hoping for many many more to come :D

Yeah it was the best we could come up for now, it'll probably be refined a bit as time passes (the BTO type options).. glad someone noticed it was missing at least. lol

The TonGs are pretty cool, at least I like them. Probably won't make them again but a nice option while they last!

There are some really beautiful looking ones available @underdog. Whoever purchases those will be very lucky indeed. Combine that with the plethora of $150-180 birthday specials & you have what we call a dead set winner. That price includes four Armageddon proof stems for fucks sake! Mine has been plugged in since last Thursday & the rosewood caddy/organizer I had made keeps everything organized on the table. So simple & so satisfying.

Thanks dude!

Re: Armageddon proof stems - I like the sound of that :brow:. Lots of people seem to like the 'unbreakable' stem options and we're happy to provide!

perennialflare

Woah, even more options than I thought! I didn't realize until I was messing around with the cart function that you don't ship to Canada by default, I guess I'm sending a contact form haha

what do I need to include in the contact form anyways, do I just start by asking about Canada shipping, or do I need to put my full order in there?

underdog

Manufacturer
oh gosh the stainless lite stem is really looking good to me... Might have to pick one up and a pack of screens

They're pretty awesome! I was psyched when I found them (an 'off the shelf' item) and realized I could use them with only a 'little' modification. I do that whenever I can, it usually results in less work for me and lower prices for you guys so everyone wins! I like these enough that when my stock runs out I might order a bulk order of them and keep them around.

Woah, even more options than I thought! I didn't realize until I was messing around with the cart function that you don't ship to Canada by default, I guess I'm sending a contact form haha

what do I need to include in the contact form anyways, do I just start by asking about Canada shipping, or do I need to put my full order in there?

Just send a contact message asking about shipping costs to Canada and Underdogette will take care of you. Alternatively you can send her a message here thru FC. :tup:

Last edited:

ZC

So is there a particular reason the 14mm TonG's have an SS tip and the 18mm are TI? For the user I can't imagine it matters but I'm just curious about the "behind the scenes" reason for that.

I think those SS lite stems are going to be awesome. I've sung praises of my long SS stem since you first made them but now we have the lite ones for less than half the price? That's just fantastic.

underdog

Manufacturer
So is there a particular reason the 14mm TonG's have an SS tip and the 18mm are TI? For the user I can't imagine it matters but I'm just curious about the "behind the scenes" reason for that.

I think those SS lite stems are going to be awesome. I've sung praises of my long SS stem since you first made them but now we have the lite ones for less than half the price? That's just fantastic.

As you guessed there's (almost) always a behind the scenes reason for everything.. :brow:

In the case of the 14s there were a number that were slightly out of spec and that caused the tips to break off during their final operation on the lathe. Rather than throw them out I went back, cut off the broken stubs, counterbored them and then press fit a SS tip into the bore. :borg: :)

ZC

Was set on a nano but after seeing this sale and doing some research on the dog I might have to join the party! I'm all about the wood vapes right now can't get enough.

I feel like a lot of people go for the nano and overlook Underdog, and that's a shame.

Just wanted to share some reasons why I chose the dog over the nano:

Value: 4 stems with your dog vs one with the nano, and the nanos stems and gongs are generally more expensive.

Customer service: I believe epic vaped C's is good, but underdog and underdoggette provide legendary service that no other company I've dealt with can match up to.

Unique! Every dog is a little different, while the enano are all uniform with their simple cnc'd shape.

12v. This means it's easy and cheap to use the dog with a battery pack for camping or just kicking it in the backyard. It also means a vvps is cheap and you can control your voltage very precisely. The enano just has a knob. You can get a knob for the UD too but in general you have more options.

Top Bottom