• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Tvape Vaporizer

TVape Vaporizer

Manufacturer
First off thanks for taking the time to check out this tread i would like to start by introducing Our company. PhD Marketing inc, has been developing products for some time with brands you may know Square Ecig, Sticky Pen wax burner, Ehose handheld hookah, ect.

After sometime in development we would like to introduce Tvape vaporizer which we believe to be a TRUE pen style Handheld vaporizer.

Features

* 2200mah Lithium Ion
* Patented tube oven with no exposed heating elements
* Fills Losse leafs and pre-rolled leafs
* Available in 2 sizes Short tube And Long tube also available in 3 colors
* Durable and long lasting 3 hours per charge
* Discrete design and simply to use
* Temperature range from 370-420 degrees

Package includes
  • Battery
  • Patented Tube Oven
  • 2 Mouth Pieces
  • AC Adapter w USB Cable
  • Cleaning Stick
  • Cleaning Brush
  • User Manual

We are new to this forum and would like to answer any questions that my come up in the future.

Please visit www.t-vape.com

HOW TO VIDEO

THANKS!

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
This is an interesting device. Where is it made? What are the exact dimensions and weight? What is the nipple made of? Is there a screen in the vapour path? What is the capacity of each tube? How long will a battery charge last? I gather that once turned on, the oven is continually heating, is that correct? Is the oven stainless steel? The estimated life of this sort of battery is usually 300-500 charges. How much will replacement batteries cost?

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
hey guys, your webshop doesn't look very trustworthy. i wouldn't buy from a company who doesn't have their own address on their website. just saying...

toros23

Looks interesting for sure.. Some more questions before I can even think about pulling trigger:

*Are there any differences in short and long tubes other than size?
*Where does airflow come from? Threads?
*Is this using radiant, conduction or convection heating or a combination of those?
*How long will battery last running at max temp setting of 420?
*When holding the button to raise temp, is there an indicator to let you know the temp has raised?
*Will need to hold the button for over 30 seconds to reach max temp, will the device remember the last temp setting used for next session?
*Any discount codes for members here?

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
After sometime in development we would like to introduce Tvape vaporizer which we believe to be a TRUE pen style Handheld vaporizer.

I know this is probably just a bit of marketing spin, but I really take umbrage with this statement. What does this even mean?

Their use of the word oven makes me think that this is a conventional conduction vape as well.

CentiZen,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Based on the video, it seems like to raise the temperature you press the button, 1 second raises about 1 degree and when you release it stays at that temp. Doesnt seem to be an indicator except for the light turns red when holding the button and green again when it is released.

Also, I would think when u turn it off, it goes back to the preset setting so everytime toy turn it off youll need to press and hold the button again to raise the temp

Mynameismud,

Meghan

I guess they decided they don't want to answer our questions after all.. Bummer, have money ready to go for a good portable for flowers as do many others.

Truer words. I have money burning a hole in my Paypal account for a portable flowers vape, but I'm not the type to buy a product without knowing anything about it or reading/hearing actual user reviews. Manufacturers only have to tell us what we need to know to feel comfortable buying, because believe me, plenty of us want to buy!! :)

Meghan,
Reactions: ShipDit

tepictoton

euhm,

give the guys some slack...they must have better things to do(like getting these penvapes to work with flowers...) then constantly watching FC...

If they do not answer in a week or so I would understand the 'seems like they don't want to answer' remark, but only two/3 days have past...:2c:

In the vid, when dumping the load, it does look like it is smoking and pretty black from what I can see. And it must be conduction/radiation based becuase I cannot see how air can be heated by this device before it enters the chamber.

GreenRoom

Can it be used while charging? Why would anyone vape flowers rolled in paper?

GreenRoom,

TVape Vaporizer

Manufacturer
Hello everyone

Thanks for the replys i am out of town now sorry for the late reply i will answer as much as i can now and if i miss anything i will follow this post later.

Green room
1. Can it be used while charging?

Yes it can its a usb type charger and works with pretty much any car,home, computer type outlet

2. Why would anyone vape flowers rolled in paper?

Great question we wanted to make an all around leaf vaporizer FUCK COMBUSTION we want it to work for not only loose leaf but also cigarette if people wanted to get just pure nicotine. Also you can use flavored rolled paper, Its really up to you the option is there if you want to experiment

tepictoton

Thanks bro i appreciate that yea ive been hella busy with work family and a whole lot of other BS!

toros23

Hope you still have that money! lol I think you will be happy with our product we realy put a lot of work and time to develop this

Meghan

I hope i can answer all the question to help you make your decision

Mynameismud

Once the temperature is set it will stay at that temp until its turned off

Exp

Stander temperature is 370

if you hold the button for 10 sec it will rise to 380 once you release the button it will stay set at 380 until you press the button 5 times to turn it off

CentiZen

The reason i think it is a true Vaporizer pen, is because i have really never seen a pen style vaporizer they all combust i really dont like to put any other companies down but there is a lot of people calling there pens vaporizer when they are not. Again this is my opinion on what i have seen maybe there is other pens that do vaporize but i personally have not seen it. The whole reason we developed this model is because i bought one of those pens and was pissed that i wasted my money>

toros23

*Are there any differences in short and long tubes other than size?

Other then size and the amount you can fill not really i personally like the longer tube because it packs more. But its really up to the customer on that.

*Where does airflow come from? Threads?

From the top under the nipple

*Is this using radiant, conduction or convection heating or a combination of those?

Conduction heat basically the tube oven has three layer

1. outer shell
2. heating coils
3. inner metal tube

the heating coils heat up the inner tube to the set temperature, and the room temperature air flows threw to release the vapor. also the outer tube is design to stay cool so you can hold it.

*How long will battery last running at max temp setting of 420?

at max temperature it will last around 1.30 also it has a safety feature that will automatic shut it off if its on for longer then 15min I know that was important!

*When holding the button to raise temp, is there an indicator to let you know the temp has raised?

No, but its very easy ten second is 10 degrees.

*Will need to hold the button for over 30 seconds to reach max temp, will the device remember the last temp setting used for next session?

no it will always start at 370,

this unit heats the leaf 360 degrees around. The bowl design heats from the bottom up, at 370 temp it vapes really nice because it is heating 100% of the product.

*Any discount codes for members here?

i just made one for you guys

fctvape 15% off

mrweed,

Yea www.T-vape.com was just launched and is more like a splash page for now we will be improving
like i said in the intro we have developed alot of brand please check out our other web stores.

http://www.shopxhale.com/Vaporizers/T-Vape

www.squaresmoke.com

pakalolo

Where is it made?

Designed and engineered in usa Los angeles Manufactured in china

What are the exact dimensions and weight?

Short is 6.5 inches and weighs .5 pound
long is 7.5 inches and weighs .8 pounds

Is there a screen in the vapour path?

it will come with a ceramic filter and a screen

the reason for the screen is when using fine grounded leafs if not it will clog the air holes in the ceramic filter, otherwise you do not need to use it.

What is the capacity of each tube?

long: max packed 1.5 grams

short: Max packed .8

but you can fill it to the amount you need you dont need to pack it full

Again i am out of town and need to measure this when i get back. but its around this amount.

How long will a battery charge last?

3 hours

I gather that once turned on, the oven is continually heating, is that correct?

yes

Is the oven stainless steel?

correct

The estimated life of this sort of battery is usually 300-500 charges.

battery will last longer then 300 charges what starts to happen is it wont hold the charge as long as it did before,

How much will replacement batteries cost?

we havent priced it yet but it will be affordable.

Thanks guys i really hope i answered all the questions anything else shoot me a message and i will answer as soon as i can trust that.

Also please excuse any typos, grammers and spelling it 4am over here and im beat!

PAZ

I don't mean to be rude, but $199 just seems a bit high of a price point for the product you get. I don't see why it costs that's price.

For example, people get a PAX for stealth, and it is $250 but offers a 10 year warranty. The newest upcoming vape, the Da Vinci ascent which features an all glass airpath and digital temperature is $50 more.

Again, I don't mean to be crude or anything of the sort, i'm just trying to understand why this was priced at that cost.

PAZ,

TVape Vaporizer

Manufacturer
I don't mean to be rude, but $199 just seems a bit high of a price point for the product you get. I don't see why it costs that's price.

For example, people get a PAX for stealth, and it is $250 but offers a 10 year warranty. The newest upcoming vape, the Da Vinci ascent which features an all glass airpath and digital temperature is $50 more.

Again, I don't mean to be crude or anything of the sort, i'm just trying to understand why this was priced at that cost.

This price will be set at 159.99 we are repricing it next week. We also think this is a very good price for this type of model

Also remember

our battery is 2200 mah

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

If you think it costs too much, don't buy it. As I've posted in several manufacturer's threads, we don't know the complete cost of bringing a product to market so complaining that it costs too much is unreasonable. The cost of manufacturing is only one factor in its price, there are also marketing and R&D costs to consider. If the price point is too high the product will simply not sell. If the TVape is good at vaping flowers without combustion in a pen form factor then it is a device that a lot of people have been looking for. We'll see what they're willing to pay. With the FC code it will be about $134 which I think is quite reasonable.

toros23

I almost pulled the trigger last night but the discount code didn't work. Then I saw them post about price going down and changed my mind. Now I am thinking about the bowl size and .8 seems so, so big. It will be interesting to hear some reviews about how this vape does with much smaller loads since I know that is what many of us want around here.

toros23,

Breathemetal

Very interested in ShipDit's upcoming review
If this thing performs, then consider myself in!

I doubt i would ever roll a joint to stuff in there, but dumping the herb will work for me.

Breathemetal,
Very interested in ShipDit's upcoming review
If this thing performs, then consider myself in!

I doubt i would ever roll a joint to stuff in there, but dumping the herb will work for me.
Im so hoping it works as advertised. I am flower power fan and I've never found a pen Vape that does flowers worth a shit.
Seems like they are for oils first,and flower use a distant third. Hey does anybody know anything about the batts.? I mean are there after-market ones that will work? Seems like a standard size,but I don't know shit about batteries.
Let's keep our fingers crossed.

lost nebula

Always Vaping
I can't wait until we get some FC user reviews. I'm another patiently waiting FC user wanting a good flowers pen vape. Let's hope it lives up to the hype/advertising.

lost nebula,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
I can't wait until we get some FC user reviews. I'm another patiently waiting FC user wanting a good flowers pen vape. Let's hope it lives up to the hype/advertising.

Me as well

In the vid, when dumping the load, it does look like it is smoking and pretty black from what I can see. And it must be conduction/radiation based becuase I cannot see how air can be heated by this device before it enters the chamber.

yea i saw that too... is this vaporizing or is it combusting??? alot of money for another e-pipe BUT if it is actually vaping it's NOT alot of money for a loose leaf pen vape

mmenzie,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

It looks dark brown to me. There's a puff when he dumps it, but again, it looks more like vapour than smoke to me.

It's a bit large for a pen vapourizer, though. I suspect that's an 18650 battery in there.

It looks dark brown to me. There's a puff when he dumps it, but again, it looks more like vapour than smoke to me.

It's a bit large for a pen vapourizer, though. I suspect that's an 18650 battery in there.
Are those batts. available? Anything that runs on batteries needs 2 at least.
I'm wondering how kief works. Maybe chunks of old school black hash.
It looks strong but how far of a fall would it take to damage it?
Im digging the design as well,simple but clever. But I've been mislead before.

Top Bottom