Discontinued Tvape Vaporizer

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I did my best to do some size comparisons to other models on the market, because I though at first that this must be based around the 18650 cells, and that would put it in the same size territory as the inhalater. That's why I origionally thought the claims of this being the only "true" vaporizer was kind a ridiculous.

But looking at the video, and then contrasting that with other 18650 devices I have I just don't see it being the same size. I think it is based around a smaller cell than that.

CentiZen,
Reactions: ShipDit
I'll order by phone tomorrow. I didn't see any faster shipping methods,but they it's like 6-9 days.
But who knows,maybe a little begging will change that. One thing I know for sure is I'll get it as soon as it arrives.
bca82927806cd16010041aae0905df40_zps0c956240.jpg

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I did my best to do some size comparisons to other models on the market, because I though at first that this must be based around the 18650 cells, and that would put it in the same size territory as the inhalater. That's why I origionally thought the claims of this being the only "true" vaporizer was kind a ridiculous.

But looking at the video, and then contrasting that with other 18650 devices I have I just don't see it being the same size. I think it is based around a smaller cell than that.

The only smaller form factor I know about with a usable capacity and high-drain capability is the 16650, which is the same diameter and only a tad shorter. I was going by the size of the hands in the video and the lengths given above. You've looked into batteries more than I have, is there another?

pakalolo,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Well there are the 17650's, which are thinner but still around the same length. The capacity of those would be in line with the referenced capacity of the TVape battery as well.

CentiZen,

Curiousone

^^Interesting...I was concerned about the paper until you brought that up. The idea is innovative, imo.

Curiousone,
Reactions: mvapes

Pcpvapors

I've used the square e-cigs for a while I'm happy with them for that, It does say you can pack the herb loosely so I don't know why all the fuss over using papers if that's just an option...

Pcpvapors,

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
I will be very interested to see if this vapes evenly and if it will vape properly with smaller amounts. I think that being able to put pre rolled herbs in is a very cool idea. I think that if this works properly they might just have a hit on their hands and with the discount 136.00 dollars isn't bad.

toros23

Looks geared for tobacco (just rip filter off marlboro and insert) but perhaps herbs also work well.. Can't wait for some reviews.

GreenRoom

I was just curious about the paper. I'm relatively new to vaping and wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something. I think it would be pretty slick to pop the filter off a cigarette and vape away.

GreenRoom,

HSIHP

I was just curious about the paper. I'm relatively new to vaping and wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something. I think it would be pretty slick to pop the filter off a cigarette and vape away.

Or even if a combusting friend comes over with a joint, you could just pop it right in. If it works well this could be the tool that could convert my friends easier, they love "rolling a fatty" :rolleyes:

HSIHP,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I do really like the look of this vape a lot , seems really easy to use and perfect for when out and about in the yard and neighborhood . I do think I'll be picking one up........ maybe tonight if I keep looking at it ........:uhoh:

I know I'll want another battery as like everyone I hate to run out of power when I still want to vape just a little more . One battery just never seems to be enough .

I do wanna jump the gun and buy this here Tvape before there are any reviews for some reason .
Don't Know Why But I Just Might Do It .

I Gotta go vape and decide . :hmm:

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
i hope someone will buy it and review it. i'm too poor to be an early adopter

mmenzie,
Howdy folks,how's it going?
After a busy as hell day I finally got home at about 8ish and found a nice surprise...my Tvape has arrived!
It's charging right now so I'll give my first impressions so far.
First off the packaging is first rate,the best way to describe it is "Apple-ish". No cheap-ass cardboard crap,even the insert is nice and is made of quality material. The box also serves as a nice place to store the unit and all the parts.Very nice indeed.
So what's in this nice,classy package? Glad you asked,let's do the inventory shall we?
First thing up is the users manual. Full color,very easy to understand and printed on a heavy,kinda glossy material. Very nice indeed. Under that is an insert that holds the battery,the E-tube (with nipple attached ) and the cleaning stick/poker rod. All very neatly stored in a nice insert. Under the insert you will find the cleaning brush,a spare nipple,and a pack of 5 brass screens. Next is the USB charger with a separate wall adapter,pretty handy! Also included was the short version of the e-tube. Not sure if this comes with every unit,or they gave me it as a bonus,but I'm not complaining! The build quality is top-notch. All the threads are cut very well with zero metal shavings anywhere.
The covering of both the battery and E-tube is pretty sweet,it's like a very thin rubberish coating. Or maybe not rubber but something that feels good in the hand,not metallic but something thin and,well kind of warm to the touch. Its like the material found on some E-cigs. The nipple (I love that word!) is a fairly dense rubber,or maybe silicone,whatever it is it seems plenty durable and tear resistant.
On the end of the nipple that slips onto the E-tube there is a little ceramic button with 4 holes for airflow. The draw is a litle restrictive but not as bad as some vapes I've used. But to be fair I've only hit it dry,the batt. is still charging so we'll see how it is with some material in it. Just so we're clear by material I mean sweet Mary Jane. No oil,no hash,just flowers for now.
The USB charger port is under a threaded disk at the end of the battery. When charging the tip lights up red,turning to green when fully charged.
While I am waiting for it to charge I'll give ya first impressions. First off the unit feels very well built. All the threads are cut very well so cross-threading should be no problem. The activation button is easy to depress without feeling cheap. This is important because some medical users have limited hand strength,but should have no trouble with this. I don't have a scale on hand but the E-tubes look like they will hold a decent amount of material. The longer one should hold close to or maybe a tad more than a gram. The tubes themselves look super east to clean,poke out the ABV,run the brush through and you're ready rock again!
The only concern I have is with the mouthpiece (nipple). The 4 holes in the ceramic disc look like they could clog within a few uses. The provided screens,which should be used with very fine grinds,should keep
any material out but I wonder about resin gunning things up. If so I'm sure you could clean it with a little pokey thing or even a good hot water rinse. I'll contact Tvape about that ASAP.
I'll try and take some pics.,but all I have is this iPad camera and absolutely zero photography skills so if you want to see better pics check out the links provided by Tvape in this thread.
I'm posting this while the unit is charging and will give you good folks the 411 on how it works,both with Mary Jane and tobacco,so stay tuned!

P.S., This is my first attempt at a review,even a first impressions review.
I know it's not gonna pass muster with everyone,and for that I apologize.
If you have any questions lease ask and I'll answer them if I can. Remember,I'm not a tech. genius like some of you,but I'll do the best I can,I owe that much to FC for putting up with me,and also to the Tvape crew. I just hope I don't f:)ck this up!
2e6e587af10fb671a4d2a17364c52ab2_zps12e2a5f1.jpg

4d32b94beb37a44875244214a23f1681_zps9a8ee43e.jpg

f7e591feb2019c26674f9f423aa8d4e0_zpsdd3db9b7.jpg

b362db902aa0330fb79eabbfaa45c73f_zps88a16730.jpg

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Thanx for the heads up Ship........ Great job so far .:rockon:
More pictures are always good , something to give a good idea of the size of your new tool . Then again it would be nicer to read a review from a Baked ShipDit telling us how great it works .

Have Fun But Pay Attention , Its a tough job . Please report back to us all after a "bowl" or Two .

Peace and good Vapin' .:peace:

Alrighty then,test run #1 done,let's see what she did..
First one was with weed,(there's a shocker huh?) but a fate would have it,as of the moment I don't have much of the good stuff to test. (Thanks God,that was a good one!) But I did have a little blueberry. I've been growing this same strain for years,the seeds came from the man himself,D.J. Short. This is my favorite strain,and I've been using it enough to know what to expect.
A lot of folks are wondering how it does with smaller loads,so that's where I started. Using the long tube I loaded what for me was a decent sized bong hit, or a bout half a MFLB trench. I put on the nipple (:lol:) and pressed the power button five times. Please note the button is pretty easy to depress,but as it sits flush I highly doubt it will get pushed accidentally in your pocket,purse or which ever body cavity you choose to carry it in.
The red light came on and in about 2 mins, it changed to green,which the factory says is 370 degrees. Please keep in mind this is the first time I've used this Vape,and as such I haven't learned the subtle nuances that bring the best results. That will come with more use,and it's gonna get a hell of a lot more use in the coming days!
When first holding the unit I did notice the batt. section was warm,warmer than I was expecting. Not near enough to burn you,just a bit warmer than expected,not uncomfortable but you will notice it. As I took my first draw I used my MFLB technique of a long,slow draw. The intake was no where near as warm as the outside,in fact it was Launch Box like in temp,very nice. What wasnt Launch box like was the flavor of the first hit,it was very tasty,much more so than the'box. So far so good! On the exhale the Vape was light and thin,like most vapes on the first hit. On the second hit used a very long slow draw. Taste was still very good but the exhaled vapor was very thin. One thing left to do right? I hit the power button to increase the heat and held it down for 30seconds or so. That was good hit,even coughed a couple times,but still no clouds. What I did notice was the fact that I was pretty damned stoned for the small amount of weed I loaded. About as high as doing a bong rip with the same amount of weed. And that's why Vape marijuana. Not for the clouds,but for the buzz. Imdid one more hit then used the poker tool to empty the ABV. Gottamsay I love the design of the herb changer,just a straight tube that emptys completely with a push from the poker or just a few taps on the outside.
Examining the ABV I was struck with 2 thoughts.
1, The ABV was a nice even brown
2, I had a pretty good buzz going!
Since I had only a little weed left,I tried the cigarette thing. This was easy,screw the battery back on,rip the filter of a cig and put it in the tube. Then replace the nipple(:lol:) give the button 5 clicks and your off to the races. It heated up quickly and I did my first pull.
Now I don't know shit about Vaping straight tobacco so dont know at what temp it combusts at. I do know that first pull was tasty. So figuring more is better I held the button for 10-15 seconds and hit it again. Wow! It's been a long time since I got a good head rush of a ciggy,but that hit had my head spinning like a top for a minute or so...good times! I hit it about a dozen or so times before turning the unit off and inspecting the cig.I have no idea when to stop Vaping a cig so I just guessed. Mind you my head was still swimming when I shut the unit down and checked out the cigarette. It was VERY dry and the paper was kind of crinkly and shrunken a bit. To be honest it looked like a joint! I lit it up to see what the effects were. There was much less smoke than normal and it tasted like dried shit. Won't be doing thatnagain anytime soon. But I WILL be Vaping my cigs! I get good flavor,I get my nicotine fix and it doesn't stink up the room,which means my wife will stop cursing and throwing stuff at me for reeking up the room,gotta like that!
I took my last bong load of Blueberry and loaded it up in the shorter tube. After it reached operating temp.,(370) I hit it long,slow and deep. Again I was surprised at the flavor....mmm good. So right away I held the button down to get more heat. (Those that know me know I like my Vape on the hotter side). I got a couple good hits,one making me cough a bit,but still no clouds. The clouds were comparable to a MFLB. Please remember this is my first day using it,and it was loaded with pretty small hits. BUT, I did notice the buzz. And it was good,very good! I dare say it ws better than if I had just done the 2 bong hits out of a,well out of a bong. The ABV was a dark tan to brown color with no signs of black combustion bits at all.
Fuck! It's 2am and I have to be in court at 9,so I'm gonna wrap this up for now. I'll score a big bag of good weed and tomorrow we'll see how that works.
Here's what I know from my very limited use,
1, It's a well made,good looking unit.
2, it's a little bigger than I thought,but still easily fits in your jeans pocket. And if you use the short barrel its even smaller.
3, It works! I'm high as hell right now off a small amount of weed.:tup:
4, Works with tobacco,get your nicotine fix without combustion.

I'm sorry folks,I have to crash,I cannot be late for court. (9am).
Please remember that all of the stuff I wrote is one mans opinion,one mans VERY limited experiences.
Tune in tomorrow,same bat time,same bat channel for a more in depth review.
I apologize for all the bad spelling and grammar. It's been a tough day but wanted to get you folks at least a small taste of what this Vape is all about,and so far I like it,and I'm hard to please!
Thanks for reading then decoding this mess,it's harder than I thought it would be.

Shit,here comes a double post....for some reason my iPad won't let me edit the last one. It's not giving me a big enough edit screen and for some reason won't let me scroll to make changes or add pics. I'm sure the spelling is at a 2nd. grade level but damn I'm tired,I'll do better tomorrow I promise.
Here's some equally shitty pics. with a bic lighter for scale,all for you Rude Boy!
With the long tube.
5418e051ca70889a4665d6ca431f281f_zpsa7d755ff.jpg

Short tube
5200205e8e6ba7810be7604db61ec826_zpsf73788fe.jpg

All the pieces of the Vape taken apart
e3539ddd9aa8625e9923cda3213db8ad_zpsefec44e5.jpg

Close up of the air holes in the nipple :lol:
58565e82368e857ed9c8f0a97590f294_zps54fa103e.jpg

I know it's shit,but this is my first real review and imonly have the camera on the iPad to work with. I'm sorry,I'll do better tomorrow I promise. But I HAVE to crash now...thanks for checking this out and please feel free to ask questions. I probably wont answer them,but ya never know!:tup:

Shmoo

This looks really cool. It's nice to see two vape pens on the market that are made specifically for LL, the other being the Zenpen. (although it's more or less still a concept at the moment) My only concern is the fact that it uses conduction, but as long as the taste and efficiency are okay, and burning it isn't easy to do, then this could be a great vape. I really do love the design of it though, looks very solid and discreet.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Thanks again ShipDit you were born to review vaporizers :nod: . I'm glad you liked the Tvape because I went ahead and picked one up on a whim early Sunday morning when Blitzed and was hoping it wasn't a big mistake .
And I think its too cool being able to stick a camel in the tube to Vape tobacco . I just have to let the neighbors see me stick a cigarette in the Tvape a few times and after that I don't think I would get a second look , so a plus for stealth in plane sight .

ShipDit I hope you got enough sleep after all this testing to function in court .
Good Luck in the Halls of justice today , hope all goes well for you .
PEACE DUDE , Keep Up The Good FIGHT !!

EDIT: TVape Left California on its way to Florida , Now I'm at the mercy of the USPS . :rockon:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Shipdit, you keep apologizing for your spelling and grammar - when I read your review posts, I am not aware of any errors! They read better than your usual postings.

:)

I am very, very interested in more reviews on this. And photos. Great photos. Lousy photos. All the photos....

Top Bottom