Things that go well with vaporizing

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Justt saw this thread :)..
The best thing to do when vaked is to cook edibles and paint world classics like Mona Lisa and The Scream :).
The best thing to do when vaked in nature is to eat those edibles and visualize abstract forms while breathing inspiration from the living source.

tdavie I know you wrote that before a while but... IMO Hawkwind rules too.. I've seen things listening to that sound..

Abysmal Vapor,

peterchen

- watch anything on tv, get inspired to read up on random subject, browse wikipedia for 2hrs
- cook a complex meal with no recipe using only intuition
- eat anything, preferably small bits with varying ingredients, e.g., good bread with all the toppings, sauces, and so on that you can find, try seemingly crazy combinations, oh and fancy marmelade is great
- make a blind comparison of the same food but from different brands
- listen to electronic music and imagine the soundscape
- go to a big supermarket and get lost investigating the selection of random articles

never enjoyed watching movies too much, except watching "death note" was so awesome; got any movie suggestions?

peterchen,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
peterchen said:
- watch anything on tv, get inspired to read up on random subject, browse wikipedia for 2hrs
- cook a complex meal with no recipe using only intuition
- eat anything, preferably small bits with varying ingredients, e.g., good bread with all the toppings, sauces, and so on that you can find, try seemingly crazy combinations, oh and fancy marmelade is great
- make a blind comparison of the same food but from different brands
- listen to electronic music and imagine the soundscape
- go to a big supermarket and get lost investigating the selection of random articles

never enjoyed watching movies too much, except watching "death note" was so awesome; got any movie suggestions?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0138704/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088083/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091341/
In my "Fogged classics collection" :D

Abysmal Vapor,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
If you haven't already seen it, watching the show WORKAHOLICS is amazing while vaping. Only 1 season, but it is hilarious.

Elluzion,

SD_haze

Elluzion said:
If you haven't already seen it, watching the show WORKAHOLICS is amazing while vaping. Only 1 season, but it is hilarious.

Just watched the whole first season of Workaholics on netflix stream.
So awesome.

Especially the shrooms & vaporizer eps.

SD_haze,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
SD_haze said:
Elluzion said:

Just watched the whole first season of Workaholics on netflix stream.
So awesome.

Especially the shrooms & vaporizer eps.

Haha nice. Yeah especially the mention of vapes, that is pretty sweet. The whole show is just perfectly awkward and funny :rolleyes: :peace:

Elluzion,

Nycdeisel

Bored to Death is a very good show AND it regularly includes the use of vaporizers! awesome!!

and nice to see smokingelectricity :wave:

Nycdeisel,

Ymir

Political, philosophical discussions about the state of the world and what the future holds. Globalization vs local manufacturing and the perception of ownership.

Ymir,

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
Nycdeisel said:
Bored to Death is a very good show AND it regularly includes the use of vaporizers! awesome!!

WAS a good show. Well, it's still a good show, just cancelled.

I think almost everything goes well with vaporizing. Especially football. And Sonnymoon. And The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret. And.......fuck it, everything.

Magic9,

Ymir

Hi definition nature programs on public broadcasting, looove that groovy sh1t.

Ymir,
Ymir said:
Political, philosophical discussions about the state of the world and what the future holds. Globalization vs local manufacturing and the perception of ownership.
Definitely, even documentarties.

johnnyBgreen,

Mathair Naduir

Cannabis And Vapor Connoisseur
Nice thread.

Few things off the top of my head: buttery/sweet foods, coffee, tea, warm socks on a cloudy day, cold glass of water, conversation, inside/critical jokes, women.

Mathair Naduir,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
I love cooking big meals vaked, getting really creative, with my MFLB to keep me topped-up.

I really like puzzle games when I'm vaked, like good ol' tetris or more modern Echo Chrome.

Anything by David Attenborough. I love getting super vaked with a friend and putting on the Blue Planet ep.2 The Deep, especially if they haven't seen it before.

Vaping at night on the beach with the GF listening to the waves (weather permitting).

Vaping hash and drinking coffee are a great flavour combo.

Vaping a nice fruity kush with a nice Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc also a good flavour combo.

To name but a few.

J.R.R.Tokin',

GO!!bot

Ymir said:
Hi definition nature programs on public broadcasting, looove that groovy sh1t.

yeah you know I'm not even too into nature shows, but I love them when I'm lifted :cool:

GO!!bot,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Peloton said:
Lounge pants. It's all about the lounge pants...

I had no idea what lounge pants were so had to google image it (pyjama bottoms for those unsure). Definitely agree. Mine are blue and checked and are so well worn the material is soft like felt now :lol:

J.R.R.Tokin',

Smokey

Cloud Master
+1 to soft pants, I discovered this pleasure only since I started vapin'....that's weird, may there be some connection? :lol:

Smokey,
Reactions: Roger D
Top Bottom