-stay in bed and play with my ps3 or 360
-watching breaking bad or other us/british serial
-eat junk food like potato chips or mini calzone
-play with my dog
-read manga or watch anime
-visiting the fc forum
-many other things

Karuna

I like drinking tea and vaping as well. Sometimes I also do a bit of hatha yoga (physical yoga postures and breathing).

Karuna,

lookmomnohands

Indian food.
Korean food. (Unfortunately, never had this while vaked but i KNOW for a FACT the combo must be awesomely delicious)

lookmomnohands,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I like to get vaped and then work on electrical design or programming related things. It gives me better perspectives on things and keeps me from getting bored quickly.

Indian food.
Korean food. (Unfortunately, never had this while vaked but i KNOW for a FACT the combo must be awesomely delicious)
Yes and YES. I went to Korean BBQ a few weeks ago with some work-folk. A few of us partook in some ABV smoothies and vaping ahead of time. To say we closed the place would be a tremendous understatement.

And before anyone gets on my case, I am aware that Korean Grill is not authentic Korean. I have plenty of authentic restaurants I patron, but nothing compares to doing your own cooking table-side.

--

I hate to say it, but Marley's Mellow Mood Black Tea with Peach, Raspberry and Passionfruit is delicious and it does seem to help potentiate the effects of cannabis for me.

kingofnull,

olivianewtonjohn

My favorite thing with vaping (or even better edibles) is the fractal show we have. They use the planetarium and have huge images of fractals and it zooms in and then gets to a point and zooms out. Then they have 3d fractals as well. All of this with legit badass music that is similar to pink floyd (I think they produce it themselves).

lstarcrowd111.jpg

Tweek

Yes and YES. I went to Korean BBQ a few weeks ago with some work-folk. A few of us partook in some ABV smoothies and vaping ahead of time. To say we closed the place would be a tremendous understatement.

And before anyone gets on my case, I am aware that Korean Grill is not authentic Korean. I have plenty of authentic restaurants I patron, but nothing compares to doing your own cooking table-side.

--

I hate to say it, but Marley's Mellow Mood Black Tea with Peach, Raspberry and Passionfruit is delicious and it does seem to help potentiate the effects of cannabis for me.

It has been awhile since I have destroyed some Korean BBQ...thanks for reminding me :smug:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
ummm....sex! And yes, of course I mean with another person - two is ALWAYS better than one.

And for those of you who get to partake in 3 or more, go fuck yourself! I say that with no disrespect but tons of jealousy.

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
I love it when the shuffle goes just right and you hear a bunch of great songs you haven't listened to in a while. Most excellent while vaped of course!

My favorite thing with vaping (or even better edibles) is the fractal show we have. They use the planetarium and have huge images of fractals and it zooms in and then gets to a point and zooms out. Then they have 3d fractals as well. All of this with legit badass music that is similar to pink floyd (I think they produce it themselves).
This sounds amazing!!

Top Bottom