Things that go well with vaporizing

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
img1507xk.jpg

Intermittent fasting break, that's going to be a long night. I almost spent 24 hours without eating anything (natural bicarb water + citrus juice + spirulina) and I kind of worked out on cleaning my house like a serious maniac (sweated like a mofo). First time I did it that long (usually my routine break is 16h), I had a heavy colored piss the last hours. Serious detox for real.

Edit : First bites : food never been so dope. Got to start slow

Roger D,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
kombucha trumps all. Its wonderful.
Magic Kombucha, for the win!

Besides having a nice glass of kombucha, I also like episodes through Netflix... "How I Met Your Mother" was particularly good... "Numbers" and "Mentalist" are also good.

I'm focusing on Indica strains, so I don't feel much like eating when I'm medicated. This is a definite plus. However, if I do feel a bit of munchy, I love a few nuts and bits of cheese.

Enchantre,
Reactions: Vessel

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
A nice hoppy IPA. Ie: Cigar City Jai Alai. It gives you a nice dank nose and the bitterness complements weed.

deadheadbill,
Reactions: nopartofme

2clicker

Observer
Yep. I got a case of that. Gotta drink it up before the hops fade.

what part of the country are you in? that shit is off the shelves within a day after it drops here.

i ended up with two 6 packs at $17 ea... worth every penny!

i wish i could help you out with yours. :cheers: mine is long gone. a 10%er that drinks like a 5.5-6% and tastes like magic. they can get on top of you before you know it :brow:. damn i wish i still had some. haha

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Good with vaporizing? A good conversation filled with a bunch of laughs. A really good or a really shitty movie, one to watch the other to make fun of. A couple of hard sourdough pretzels. My wife's chocolate chip cookies with an ice cold glass of milk. A warm sunny day outside, but away from other people. A frosty cold Coca Cola in a glass bottle.

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Dunkin Donuts hot chocolate. Once the herb your vaping loses its flavor and you start getting the toasty taste, sip some hot chocolate before and after your hits, they are nice and sweet. I've tried with other kinds of hot chocolate, but none of them create the same flavor I get with DD hot chocolate.

Nothing to do with the hot chocolate, but sucking on Haribo gummy bears while vaping is fantastic. Toss a few different flavors in your mouth and vape it up!

Deadshort480,

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
Nothing to do with the hot chocolate, but sucking on Haribo gummy bears while vaping is fantastic. Toss a few different flavors in your mouth and vape it up!
Haribo :luv:

Another thing that I love while vaping: tea! I'm having a nice assam right now, and I also got some lapsang souchong recently which I like very much. I love smoky flavors.

Another great smoky drink:
WH2KYwT.jpg

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Haribo :luv:

Another thing that I love while vaping: tea! I'm having a nice assam right now, and I also got some lapsang souchong recently which I like very much. I love smoky flavors.

Another great smoky drink:
WH2KYwT.jpg

Dude I lived in Bamberg for several years. I love Hecht Schenkerla!!

deadheadbill,
Reactions: nopartofme
Top Bottom