Discontinued ThermoVape

togepi258

Hey, just wanted to chime in but ive never heard of tincture being used in the revolution. It is more for oils, concentrates as far as i know.

Thanks for your input. So, I should just get the liquid attachment for my T1 then? As I said, I was mainly interested in the Revolution for the awesome battery life. But, concentrates are nearly impossible to get in Houston.

togepi258,
Im sorry let me rephrase that. Ive never heard of tincture being used in thermovape products. Ive only heard of tincture being used in cheap ecig vapes. Maybe it will work though... could someone else chime in on this?

VaporBoxed,

togepi258

I think they are asking about the AVA e liquid attachments... that do work for VG/PG liquids.

This would definitely be for THC Tincture, I've never liked nicotine. Since I've never even TRIED tincture, I'm not knowledgeable, but I figured it would work similar to the e-liquid. I wouldn't doubt that I'm wrong though.

togepi258,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I've been down that road, made a very potent vg/thc liquid, it vapes just like any other VG e cig juice, but the resins and waxes from the plant material do eventually end up caking around the heat coil causing it to over heat and fail. I made a very clean VG tinc. even spun it in a centrifuge to separate out a bunch of the waxes and other solids. It did work to some degree, a mild body buzz was what I got if I didn't sit there and chain vape. I used the heat it up to around 180f then let it cool back down method to extract into the VG... I ended using it as a tincture after a long time of trying to get good results from e cigs. That was mostly a personal choice because I didn't like the way the VG made my lungs feel after a while. Kinda thick and heavy. It is doable, and people are even selling it at some MMJ shops. I wouldn't expect the same experience as straight oil vaping or regular herb vaping. It's more of a maintainer body buzz, with a little bit of head if you vape for a while...

jambandphan03,

togepi258

Incredible advice. Thanks a ton. Looks like I'll just be sticking to my herbs then. I'll just try out the tincture orally.

Looks like it's time to find some concentrates in my area then =) The Revolution definitely seems like it's perfect for concerts.

Norlin

Classic Rocker
I'd actually recommend making your own, it's easy and you get more for the money and don't have to worry if some scummy dealer is giving you hash that's been cut with who knows what. It'll also help you figure out what kind of concentrate you like in your rev. Oils, waxes, budder, putty, crystals...they all are a bit different. Just do some searches on qwiso

Norlin,

grimeade

7182642725_745a8a0398_z.jpg
7367876054_8136abef89_z.jpg

heres some pictures of the D.A.R.T on my Apollo Vtube. I have been vaping all day on one battery. Ive got to say, this gets me really medicated really quickly. It says its at 6.0 but from what i read online everyone says its actually like 5.8/5.9. I want to some how get a pass through 510 to use when I'm at home. open to suggestions if anyone has any.

grimeade,

OF

I want to some how get a pass through 510 to use when I'm at home. open to suggestions if anyone has any.

You can do it today, but you need three parts. You need Pipe's adapter (1) to fit in the TV supply (2) and the Jameco 6 Volt supply (3) to plug it into. Works great, although I personally have trouble making the switch part work as well as some others (cord keeps fighting me).

I suspect sometime this summer you'll be able to order a package from TV to do this, they've said it's on the list of ongoing projects, but for now you can get the necessary 3 parts if you want. Jam is running just this rig on a regular basis, and she's not to be denied......

My test rig has been stripped down, the Pipes unit belongs to TV I just haven't been too good about getting it back to them yet. FWIW while it worked very well indeed, I kinda like the cordless aspect and went back to batteries from time to time while testing. But that's how you do it.....if you wanna.

OF

OF,

grimeade

You can do it today, but you need three parts. You need Pipe's adapter (1) to fit in the TV supply (2) and the Jameco 6 Volt supply (3) to plug it into. Works great, although I personally have trouble making the switch part work as well as some others (cord keeps fighting me).

I suspect sometime this summer you'll be able to order a package from TV to do this, they've said it's on the list of ongoing projects, but for now you can get the necessary 3 parts if you want. Jam is running just this rig on a regular basis, and she's not to be denied......

My test rig has been stripped down, the Pipes unit belongs to TV I just haven't been too good about getting it back to them yet. FWIW while it worked very well indeed, I kinda like the cordless aspect and went back to batteries from time to time while testing. But that's how you do it.....if you wanna.

OF

Unfortunately I don't own a TV battery or power thing. I only ordered the DART and had a VTUBE from when I used to be really into e cigs. it just happened they both happened to be 510.
They have many 5v pass troughs for less than 30$ (http://www.ecigcharleston.com/Smok-Tech-5-Volt-USB-Pass-Through-Manual-p/smok tech 5 volt usb.htm) but idk how well that would work with my 6v dart. I'm going to put my VTUBE on 5v and see how well that works.

grimeade,

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog
Powerpax is having a 25% off summer sale. If you're a fan of their battery holders, you might want to check it out. CR123 size holders are $3.75 with the discount ($5 - $1.25). The discount code is "SUMMER2012". Click on any of the pictures to get there.

You can also spring for an additional 75¢ and glow in the dark.

The coupon expires June 30th.

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
I know I'm bad for DIY but here's what I use. I like keeping them in pairs without mix up. Also, the way my pouch is set up I pull the pieces out via the top and like to be able to grab everything that way. Nibble up are charged and nipple down need charging.
BatteryHolder1.jpg

I just rolled them up in a piece of paper and put a layer of electrical tape on it. Pull out the batteries and cut to desired shape. The paper keeps the inside slideable and the tape give some elasticity to hold tight. Key is not to apply tape two tight as works too well in holding tight.
That cheap ol Canuck,
Pipes

Pipes,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I'm such a sucker... I have been wanting the glow in the dark battery holders, so I got 3 heading my way, with the discount... thanks for the heads up Haywood. :nod:

jambandphan03,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Hey Jam, your gonna run out of room in your signature soon...:lol:

Pipes,

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
Powerpax is having a 25% off summer sale. If you're a fan of their battery holders, you might want to check it out. CR123 size holders are $3.75 with the discount ($5 - $1.25). The discount code is "SUMMER2012". Click on any of the pictures to get there.

You can also spring for an additional 75¢ and glow in the dark.

The coupon expires June 30th.

we also have a 25% off sale for fathers day!

Coupon code: ILOVEDAD

OF

:lol: what it really means is I'm going to be paying down my CC for a while... heh

Naw, that's not how it works. As soon as the bank notices you doing that they're going to raise your limit.....just watch and see....

OF

OF,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Works great, although I personally have trouble making the switch part work as well as some others (cord keeps fighting me).

OF

That cord can take some fiddling. Once you have the "curl" sitting under the slider it works OK. But does need some adjusting when re-inserting. I did make a video demonstrating this point.
Pipes

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
it's all about the curl...
I was actually pre-coiling it all the time by squeezing it tight in a loop before inserting. Now it has taken on a natural curl and needs less fiddling.
I would be willing to bet with Cheers,the adapter the device doesn't get nearly as hot right?
Yes it does. Still gets warm from the T1 end but no battery heat.
Pipes

Pipes,
Top Bottom