Discontinued ThermoVape

darkrom

Great Scott!
Sir said:
Well fuck, I'm really disappointed. I ordered mine about a week ago from Greatfulbuys.com, and while they are a great and trustful site, I had it sent to my buddy's house since I was going to be gone for a while. It turns out that while he was at and about, it came on the 24th at 12:30 PM and his brother, who is known for stealing from them, took it and left. Now I'm fucked, as I don't know this guy and it will take me forever to make up the $250 again.

~WaitingToVape.

WTF? Your friend can't get in touch with his own brother and kick his ass? That seriously sucks man! Don't just let that slide like that...

darkrom,

jammies

I paid for mine on 4th of feb got it on 21th very fast for me from usa to uk. I got it off puffitup.com

jammies,

WWJD

I'm have a problem cleaning the heater core. I have boiled, soaked in iso and ran under hot tap water. The core looks spotless but can't pull air through easily. Water comes out of all 4 holes on the core when i have it under the faucet appearing to be clear. But when i try to blow through not that easy. I blow from the little end out the bowl end multiple times and the air flow varies between each. What do i do to insure the air path it clear? Looks spotless. Is the a diagram or drawing to help me understand what could be blocking air but not water. Doesn't make sense.

WWJD,

jammies

WWJD said:
I'm have a problem cleaning the heater core. I have boiled, soaked in iso and ran under hot tap water. The core looks spotless but can't pull air through easily. Water comes out of all 4 holes on the core when i have it under the faucet appearing to be clear. But when i try to blow through not that easy. I blow from the little end out the bowl end multiple times and the air flow varies between each. What do i do to insure the air path it clear? Looks spotless. Is the a diagram or drawing to help me understand what could be blocking air but not water. Doesn't make sense.
Try much longer boiling should work fine.

jammies,

weedemon

enthusiast
Sir said:
Well fuck, I'm really disappointed. I ordered mine about a week ago from Greatfulbuys.com, and while they are a great and trustful site, I had it sent to my buddy's house since I was going to be gone for a while. It turns out that while he was at and about, it came on the 24th at 12:30 PM and his brother, who is known for stealing from them, took it and left. Now I'm fucked, as I don't know this guy and it will take me forever to make up the $250 again.

~WaitingToVape.

that's super shitty. what a dirt bag brother. :(

weedemon,

Sir

Intellectual Badass
darkrom said:
Sir said:

~WaitingToVape.

WTF? Your friend can't get in touch with his own brother and kick his ass? That seriously sucks man! Don't just let that slide like that...
Yeah, I was really excited for it too.
He can get in touch with him, but he doesn't want to bring it up, which pisses me off even more.

If push comes to shove, and he doesn't do anything at all. I'll find out about him, and get a couple of my buddies together to get it back. I just don't wish to do that, I don't like resorting to violence, but this was a heavy financial venture for me.

Sir,

OF

Sir said:
darkrom said:
Yeah, I was really excited for it too.
He can get in touch with him, but he doesn't want to bring it up, which pisses me off even more.

If push comes to shove, and he doesn't do anything at all. I'll find out about him, and get a couple of my buddies together to get it back. I just don't wish to do that, I don't like resorting to violence, but this was a heavy financial venture for me.

First off, bummer. More so in that it seems your buddy could/should have warned you off when you discussed having your new TV sent to his house for 'safe keeping'. You should consider why and how that happened I think.

I think you should seriously reconsider your plans for confronting the scumbag (and his perhaps even worse buds). They're not playing by your rules, I don't think you want to play by theirs in the long run. To hazard a guess, their drug hobby has taken over their lives? That's what's driving their short term decisions or he wouldn't be robbing his own family. Nor they 'enabling' it. Lots at stake here for them, no doubt much more than your personal loss, are you sure you want to disrupt that? So you "don't like resorting to violence", and are no doubt not at all good at it, how do you think the brother and his buds view it?

I sure wouldn't expect the parasites to back off, predators don't do that. Amongst other downsides you might end up explaining to one and all (including the cops) just what the stolen package is all about. Messing with the mails is a Felony, the heat is trained to go after the details of such stuff even if they won't do squat about the brother and his friends in the end (the most likely outcome by far IMO).

As I see it, this may be an expensive but very important lesson on the real world. Handle it poorly and you could very much increase the expense of that lesson without learning any more in the process.

In other news, I'm thinking WWJD is having a little problem with water left plugging the passages. Careful drying (like a 200 degree bake) should set it right?

OF

OF,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I'd rather just run a dry cycle than bake it at 200 degrees. That will heat those holes just as well IMO.

darkrom,

shooshy

Stu said:
@shooshy How long does first class mail from the US usually take? I would give it a few more days and if it hasn't arrived by then, I'd shoot an email to TV.

I have fond memories of Curao as I used to take annual vacations there back in the 90's. Is a place called "The Mirage" still there?

:peace:

I assume you're referring to the establishment now known as "Campo Alegre," which is the Red Light District capital of the entire Caribbean filled with gems from Colombia, who are indeed whores. Yeah, it is quite an enjoyable spot I must say, I don't usually have sex there but sometimes temptation takes over the better of me.

Atleast its legal so the chance of getting an STD is minimal to none. The prostitutes are regularly inspected for contamination and all customers are required to wear a rubber. Apart from Campo, the beaches are also quite breathtaking and very suitable for diving\snorkeling, you guys should come down some time. As for the TV, still impatiently waiting :rolleyes:

shooshy,

gvape

Well its been a long time since I have had some quality time on the forums, but its way over due. I dont have as much time as I would like but I will get out as much as I can as fast as I can.

Long story short, took a little trip and ended up visiting Thermovape headquarters. Got a full blown tour of the place and the opportunity to purchase some new goodies before they hit the shelves. Let me tell you there is LOTS to be excited for! Ill let the pictures and video do the rest of the talking for now.

Video in Action: http://youtu.be/YHDS1tb2XDw

gvape,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Very close to ordering this gizmo. Once I added it all, up it came to $441. (less shipping with promo code "jerry")
Anyone know if a more complete kit is in the makings?
I vape herb, oils and juice. So I want it all....:D
Interested in the revolution attachment as well as the atomizer.
Also, is there any tank style liquid options?
Also, am I right to assume using the atomizer would get a more comparative battery life to the other liquid mods out there? If all works out I would be able to put my Knight Rider (Lava Tube) on a vacation.
Would prefer to not have to switch out battery types for juice so the higher resistive atomizer is the answer. Marketing wise, these guys thought it out as the general markets resistance is geared for 3.7 v up to into the 5 volt range. 6 v or more would run the device too hot and burn out standard atomizers quickly, not to mention the taste.
I'm getting exited over this device and itching to order. Just the price tag is holding me back. Now if I could find a 20% discount code out there I would order immediately.

Pipes,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Pipes said:
Very close to ordering this gizmo. Once I added it all, up it came to $441. (less shipping with promo code "jerry")
Anyone know if a more complete kit is in the makings?
I vape herb, oils and juice. So I want it all....:D
Interested in the revolution attachment as well as the atomizer.
Also, is there any tank style liquid options?
Also, am I right to assume using the atomizer would get a more comparative battery life to the other liquid mods out there? If all works out I would be able to put my Knight Rider (Lava Tube) on a vacation.
Would prefer to not have to switch out battery types for juice so the higher resistive atomizer is the answer. Marketing wise, these guys thought it out as the general markets resistance is geared for 3.7 v up to into the 5 volt range. 6 v or more would run the device too hot and burn out standard atomizers quickly, not to mention the taste.
I'm getting exited over this device and itching to order. Just the price tag is holding me back. Now if I could find a 20% discount code out there I would order immediately.

Are pricing is transparent, meaning that even if we bundled everything the price would be the same as purchasing the accessories individually. We do this so we do not punish early adopters. This way the pricing is always fair, and you can start with any of our kits and add on accessories and conversion kits how you want and when you want.

If you are purchasing the ThermoVape T1 kit, then the Revolution adapter kit, all you need is just the AVA atomizer in Standard Resistance (AVA SR) or the High Resistance Atomizer the AVA HR. The Adapter interface (the part the Revolution threads into) for the Revolution is the same as the adapter for the atomizer, so you only need one adapter.

I use an SR at 6volts because I like a lot of throat hit. The HR is slightly "gentler" when ran at 6 volts.

You are correct on the battery life issue as well. When using the ThermoVape here is a good baseline:

ThermoVape T1: 10-20 inhalations per battery set (the kit comes with 3 sets of batteries).
ThermoVape Revolution: 50 - 100 inhalations per battery set (the kit comes with 2 sets batteries)
ThermoVape with AVA SR or AVA HR (turns the ThermoVape into a high performance e-cig): 200-300 inhalations.

I hope this was helpful.

Cheers,

ThermoVape

ThermoVape,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Hi TV Crew,
Here's a question: What would you recommend for someone who likes to change the juice flavor they are using often, Would you buy 1 adapter and several AVAs? Is the adapter "imprinted" with past flavors used? Thanks in advance, I need to get another order together soon! ;)

Bluntcrush,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
ThermoVape said:
Are pricing is transparent, meaning that even if we bundled everything the price would be the same as purchasing the accessories individually. We do this so we do not punish early adopters. This way the pricing is always fair, and you can start with any of our kits and add on accessories and conversion kits how you want and when you want.
ThermoVape
This sounds fair. Are there any other discount codes around?
ThermoVape said:
ThermoVape T1: 10-20 inhalations per battery set (the kit comes with 3 sets of batteries).
ThermoVape Revolution: 50 - 100 inhalations per battery set (the kit comes with 2 sets batteries)
ThermoVape with AVA SR or AVA HR (turns the ThermoVape into a high performance e-cig): 200-300 inhalations.
ThermoVape
Great to know. In further detail I assume the HR would give more then SR. (The higher the resistance the lower the current)

Still, I have lots of 510 stuff and wondering if HR stuff would work.
Also, any plans on widening the line-up of HR type e-juice attachments?
I love the idea of switch from juice to herb on the fly. Specially when everyone is use to seeing me with my ecig with all kinds of atomizers/cartos etc. Hell but I could pull some weed and no one would be the wiser. LOL

Pipes,

Kaptan

Pipes said:
ThermoVape said:
ThermoVape
This sounds fair. Are there any other discount codes around?

The only discount code is for $20 off shipping costs. The discount code is FCSHIPFREE

Kaptan,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Bluntcrush said:
Hi TV Crew,
Here's a question: What would you recommend for someone who likes to change the juice flavor they are using often, Would you buy 1 adapter and several AVAs? Is the adapter "imprinted" with past flavors used? Thanks in advance, I need to get another order together soon! ;)
Definitely switching juice will cross flavour and not always a bad thing but pending the flavour difference it might be awful. A detachable tank system is much better as there is only a brief transition. Hence my question to ThermoVape about an available tank set-up.
Atomizes are do able but are a pain in the ass. But the vape is much nicer, have to admit.
I make my own juice so I have strait PG and VG. A few drops on the atomizer. Don't need tp take it down but you will vape up a storm. Can even slightly blow rather then suck if you want. (not sure if this is a good idea if you use a auto switch device) Or you can take some down to see when the flavour eases up to an acceptable level.
If you want to clean the best is to soak it in some 99.9% alcohol agitate, shake dry, blow dry, dry air dry, what ever just make sure its dry. Test by slightly inhaling for taste Once clear do a quick dry heat up to ensure all is evaporated off the element. Good to go.
Hope this helps.:/

Pipes,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Well, I took the plunge now $400 bucks lighter. Man, hope customs won't be a problem with duty.
ThermosVape, what's your experience with the border police? What value does the declaration sticker going to say? A gift would be cool.
Thanks,

Pipes,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Holly booby twist batman!!!!
Got confirmation of shipment with exception of the extra batteries.
Minutes after ordering, 10 minutes after order confirmation.
Edited: 20 later received confirmation of the batteries as well....
Now that's service,
Thanks Thermovape

Pipes,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Check out the Ultramax RES, Pipes. It's like a tank system but better, officially from Innovapor

Peloton,

exmilker

after heavy use over a span of a month an a half i finally got my lazy ass to clean my t1 as the bowl was so so caked it looked like hash was growing from the inside walls so i took the bowl+ceramic and the cap+mouth piece ran it under the hot tap water in a cup for 15seconds dump out the water wipe what u can cause it was loosen up, than grabbed some iso dumped into a cup with the parts, shook it around, let dry, assemble... works like new... i must say the t1 is the easiest thing to clean i didn't know why i didn't do it sooner :2c: :peace:

gvape.... :o i want that.......... :uhoh:

exmilker,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I just wipe the inner cap and bowl with a tissue while its hot immediately after fresh use. 2 second clean leaves it spotless for me!

darkrom,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Peloton said:
Check out the Ultramax RES, Pipes. It's like a tank system but better, officially from Innovapor
Yes, that looks impressive. Too bad it didn't come with a black outer drum to match the T1 chamber. For that price though, and I do have the atomizer coming. so I think I'll put my current 510 cart tanks to the test. They are 3 - 4 ohm for the most part. Running a little hot but we'll see.
Anyone else used other 510 attachments??
I realize the higher voltage therefore should be at the high end for ohms. Like over 4 but at least 3.5 area. I'm I right to assume this?
Thanks,

Pipes,
Top Bottom