Discontinued ThermoVape

jepjep13

First post but following for quite some time. Just noticed their site is down and will reopen at 1pm. Hope it's good!!!

jepjep13,

OF

First post but following for quite some time. Just noticed their site is down and will reopen at 1pm. Hope it's good!!!

Howdy, welcome to the fun. If you've been lurking about I'm sure you know that......

Yeah, you, I and a bunch of other folks are all kinda sharing that hope. Each of us with breath baited to personal choice (as it should be). Some of us a bit more anxious than some of them I figure.

Soon we shall see. Not soon after that we will be enjoying and then begins the truly fun part of the process as I see it. I'm a fan of the 'ooh and ah' part of it. Testing, evaluation, speculation. That sorta stuff.

Coming just in time for Christmas, too.

OF

AdmiralAlpacha

I'm odly excited, im not really in the market, but if their new product looks promising I might have to jump on it

I'm a sucker for release hype

AdmiralAlpacha,
Reactions: OF

OF

Reopening at 3 now??

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Probably needed the extra time for all that new stuff to get ready for the photo shoot.

You know how temperamental models can be.....

One thing sure this better be good. Or what I'm not sure.....

Is this my punishment for wandering? Cruel Tim, very cruel.

I can accept that, you've probably got it coming, but why is he punishing the rest of us? That's what I want to know.

OF

tepictoton

hehe was waiting from 12 local time here(9hours ago) and now it jumps to 3:ko: ...I'll see it in the morning, sure am wondering what goodies they are going to introduce...:freak:

tepictoton,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I'm excited for no reason. I love to see new products and new tech even if I don't get them. Two second warm up really...wow MFLB replacement hmmmmmmmmm...I do hate any restriction in draw...hmmmmm

Dreamerr,

2clicker

Observer
damn havent been on FC in a minute and looks like i picked a good day to login...

cant wait to see whats up the TV sleeve :rockon:

2clicker,
Reactions: Peloton

Gammy

Gammy's getting upset!
Just so no one is further more disappointed, here is a head's up:

Our Store Will Reopen on November 3rd, 6:00PM PST

In the meantime let's all watch a delicious episode of Spartacus :popcorn:

Gammy,

marduk

daydreamer
Man... 6 will probably turn into 9. I hope they'll post a pic or two here if they can't open the store on time, next time. At the very least to acknowledge people have been waiting based on the schedule they published. :myday:

Top Bottom