Discontinued ThermoVape

OF

I'm just gonna stick to vaping. :freak:

No, Tim, you're a vaping enabler......

They're worse you know. The haters no doubt have you targeted before me. Like the canary in the coal mine, if I can hear you singing, I feel safer. If they haven't got you yet, I think we all feel a little safer.

But don't worry about all that, you're doing fine........

More and faster would be better of course. Oh, yeah, cheaper too?

OF

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
Let's go a' whaling! I'm buying one. And I know where to get them!

HzsEa.jpg

DPWR8.jpg

QJEh1.jpg

Fully Melted,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
I'm good to go. Your tank or mine?

Fish1_zpsdbf7ead2.jpg

Fish2_zps6820f442.jpg

Fish3_zps84cefa78.jpg

fishing-110.gif

I knew that crappy window grinder would come in useful someday.
There's a big ol cat fish in there. Believe it or not I'm had that cat for over 14 years now.

Pipes

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
I see you too got "reeled in" to buying one of those grinders. Crunch-crunch-crunch. ;-)
Wow, Pipes, 14 years is a good, long time for a fish. I'm sure ThermoCoreTim can make sure it never makes it to 15... ;)

Did you know you can bid/buy a genuine Thermo-Essence Technologies' Thermo-Fish Micro Sport Fishing Pole?
Really neat once you read the construction specs. http://search.ebay.com/?sass=thermoessence&ht=-1

I just need the LV model reel. lol

Fully Melted,
Hi all,

I've recently quit smoking tobacco and have purchased (still awaiting delivery) a "TV Evolution LV kit" -

So that i do not decide to fill my void of day time tobacco smoking, with vaporising weed, I was thinking of getting a "TV LIquid Vaporizer Conversion Kit" to vaporise nicotine-free e-liquid juice with.

i was wondering 4 things....

1. Is the TV LIquid Vaporizer Conversion Kit" all i need if i have an Evolution kit?
2. Do I need a LV version of the the liquid kit? I can't find it on the TV site?
3.. Is nicotine E-liquid safe?
4. E-liquid is poured directly down the mouth piece?

thanks

Mr Five-Hundred

Mr Five-Hundred,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
1. Is the TV LIquid Vaporizer Conversion Kit" all i need if i have an Evolution kit?
2. Do I need a LV version of the the liquid kit? I can't find it on the TV site?
3.. Is nicotine E-liquid safe?
4. E-liquid is poured directly down the mouth piece?

thanks

Mr Five-Hundred

1/2. Yes, that's all you need is a "conversion kit" like that. But you're right, I can't find a LV conversion kit either, which is what you need. That SV conversion kit wouldn't work with your LV batteries. I would shoot the team an email, they'll get you fixed up. Or you could piece together what you need. That's the thing with this modular system, theres SO many combinations of this and that.

3. That's a loaded question... most say yes, some say no. It's undoubtedly less harmful than cigarette smoke, but some people worry about long term effects not yet discovered. I'm not one of those people, I personally haven't seen any sort of evidence to get alarmed about.

4. Yep. Or, if you get the RES system, you can take the wick out and drip directly onto it. I really liked my RES because I could hold enough juice for a whole day or more without having to re-drip.

Congrats on wanting to make the switch to ecigs, I hope it improves the quality of your life as much as it did mine :)

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Since you already have the EVO kit, you don't need the adapter as you have a 510 connector for the EVO. Just need the SV atomizer.
:2c:
Pipes

Ooh, excellent point - I forget the EVO interface is much easier to switch carts/cores/whatever on, compared to unscrewing the T1 core, which sometimes leaves me like :rant:. Picking up just the atomizer wouldn't be a bad idea at all.

Peloton,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Ooh, excellent point - I forget the EVO interface is much easier to switch carts/cores/whatever on, compared to unscrewing the T1 core, which sometimes leaves me like :rant:. Picking up just the atomizer wouldn't be a bad idea at all.
Just noticed a LV atomizer is needed not SV. Me bad.
Pipes

Pipes,
Thanks Peloton and Pipes...
3. That's a loaded question... most say yes, some say no. It's undoubtedly less harmful than cigarette smoke, but some people worry about long term effects not yet discovered. I'm not one of those people, I personally haven't seen any sort of evidence to get alarmed about.

4. Yep. Or, if you get the RES system, you can take the wick out and drip directly onto it. I really liked my RES because I could hold enough juice for a whole day or more without having to re-drip.

Congrats on wanting to make the switch to ecigs, I hope it improves the quality of your life as much as it did mine :)

I have completely quit nicotine - so am not worried about the dangers of the nicotine in the e-juice as I will be using nicotine-free fruity flavours- I was more wondering about the liquids used to carry the flavours and what they do to/in the lungs?

Res system does sound appealing...

Just noticed a LV atomizer is needed not SV. Me bad.
Pipes

Is it a simple and smooth procedure putting in the atomiser and vice versa??? I ask as I intend on carrying these items around with me on a day to day basis and don't like the idea of fumbling around or stressing out while switching?

They don't seem to have an LV atomiser on the website? - they have "High" "standard" and "low" resistance if that is that has anything to do with it.

Thanks

Mr Five-Hundred

Mr Five-Hundred,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Thanks Peloton and Pipes...

I have completely quit nicotine - so am not worried about the dangers of the nicotine in the e-juice as I will be using nicotine-free fruity flavours- I was more wondering about the liquids used to carry the flavours and what they do to/in the lungs?

Res system does sound appealing...

Is it a simple and smooth procedure putting in the atomiser and vice versa??? I ask as I intend on carrying these items around with me on a day to day basis and don't like the idea of fumbling around or stressing out while switching?

They don't seem to have an LV atomiser on the website? - they have "High" "standard" and "low" resistance if that is that has anything to do with it.

Thanks

Mr Five-Hundred
The LR is the one. BTW, with the EVO set up you have (soon?) is a LV power handle which is good for any 510 atomizer. If switching around a lot a direct drip may not be the best for you. Although, would work fine. The RES is one option, or since your just starting and don't want to spend alot, (assuming here) any ecig 510 tank or carto will work as well. (I like low resistance stuff myself)
Once you decide you can then spend the big bucks if you like.?
I took up vaping and quite smoking and haven't looked back. As for the NIC, I started DIY for the juice so can add or take away at will. Prefer heavy vapor mild NIC personally. (8-12 mg VG mix) I also found out very quickly I am allergic to PG (rash/hives) of course right after buying a shit load of it.
Have fun with your new found hobby,
Pipes

Pipes,

OF

I am guessing they are still out of stock... I have a pipes AC adapter up in the classifieds... ;)

Once again, I think the Lady is right! My understanding is such out of stock situations (where they're dependent on outside vendors they can't control) gets them to pull the offering on the site until they can guarantee reasonable delivery. They don't want to take your money otherwise......kind of a rare thing?

If you contact them, they can no doubt give you their best estimates.

OF

OF,
The LR is the one. BTW, with the EVO set up you have (soon?) is a LV power handle which is good for any 510 atomizer. If switching around a lot a direct drip may not be the best for you. Although, would work fine. The RES is one option, or since your just starting and don't want to spend alot, (assuming here) any ecig 510 tank or carto will work as well. (I like low resistance stuff myself)
Once you decide you can then spend the big bucks if you like.?
I took up vaping and quite smoking and haven't looked back. As for the NIC, I started DIY for the juice so can add or take away at will. Prefer heavy vapor mild NIC personally. (8-12 mg VG mix) I also found out very quickly I am allergic to PG (rash/hives) of course right after buying a shit load of it.
Have fun with your new found hobby,
Pipes

Thanks Pipes!

After reading all the negative comments about cheap e-cigs I am a bit reluctant to use one - but its probably a good idea in terms of seeing what i want first. Is there any you would recommend?
I was looking at these...http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk/Joye-510-LR-Atomiser

Can anyone else find the RES system on the TV site?
Seems it must be sold out.

Also what is the difference between a "bottom-feed" and a "flat-bottom"!?

Cheers

Mr Five-Hundred

Mr Five-Hundred,
Reactions: OF

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Thanks Pipes!

After reading all the negative comments about cheap e-cigs I am a bit reluctant to use one - but its probably a good idea in terms of seeing what i want first. Is there any you would recommend?
I was looking at these...http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk/Joye-510-LR-Atomiser

Can anyone else find the RES system on the TV site?
Seems it must be sold out.

Cheers

Mr Five-Hundred
That would do for a straight atomizer. For a tank on the same site is: here.

Bottom feed is the RES system. The juice is drawn up through the bottom rather then dripped into the top. "Flat bottom"? wife's sister?....not sure.

Pipes

Pipes,
That would do for a straight atomizer. For a tank on the same site is: here.

Bottom feed is the RES system. The juice is drawn up through the bottom rather then dripped into the top. "Flat bottom"? wife's sister?....not sure.

Pipes

Excuse my ignorance, but whats the difference between the Atomiser i posted and the Tank you posted? Are they to be used together? or Does the tank come with an Atomiser inside?

I like an apple bottom so a bottom feed sounds like my cup of tea.

thanks

Mr Five-Hundred,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
There is a good explanation here.
Note TV's AVA atomisers are pretty much top of the line with ceramic wicking and solder-less construction.

Pipes

Can anyone else find the RES system on the TV site? Seems it must be sold out.

I had emailed Thermovape customer service about the RES tanks and they said that they don't plan on getting any more while they're working on all of the new upgrades. I had contacted Innovapor, which also carries the Alpha series, and they said that Apex hasn't scheduled manufacturing of any new RES tanks (for the Ultramax, Ultra, or Ultralite). Bummer, I was hoping to get one for my ultralite. :mad:

I had wondered this myself when shopping for e-cig stuff. Here's what Thermovape customer service told me:

"The Bottom Feed design is meant to work more specifically with inhale to activate devices, and bottom feeding RES tank systems or mods. Our RES system is a side feeding design, so it does not require a bottom hole. The Flat Bottom AVA is our standard Atomizer, and is compatible with most 510 devices on the market."

Excuse my ignorance, but whats the difference between the Atomiser i posted and the Tank you posted? Are they to be used together? or Does the tank come with an Atomiser inside?

It looks like the tank comes with a cartomizer (which is basically a cartridge and atomizer in one). You'll eventually have to swap out the cartomizer for a new one, but can keep re-using the tank. However, I'm not sure if the atomizer that you linked to is compatible with the tank.

I think it might need a side feeding cartomizer (one with a hole punched in the side) in order for the e-juice from the tank to enter the cartomizer

UpUpandAway,

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
So the glass mouthpieces and AC adapters are no longer being sold?

correct, they are out of stock. we will post up when future PA's are online.

Sooo... About the fishing rods!!!!

A couple of us are taking on a side job and making these rods and reels, its totally unaffiliated with Thermo-Essence and is just our own thing were doing. Please if you want to know more information about this you can e-mail me about it at sales@micro-sportfishing.com

So check it out! Micro-Sport Fishing

Here's the video too.

This is totally un-affiliated with TET, I'm going to try to avoid posting about it here because its not a vaporizer or anything. Were on a few of the fishing forums like Cabellas etc.

Let me know what you think!

Cheers,
Tim

SameOldTim,
Top Bottom