Discontinued ThermoVape

OF

Thanks for the help as usual OF. I'll have to wait and see just how much kief I can get from say 5 grams of bud with my zombie sifter box that is on the way. I'll do a nice 5 gram test run.

You're welcome, good luck with your experiments.

Tough call as you're skimming your own herb to get it. Different than pointing at a vial in the display and holding up your other hand showing with your fingers how many you want.....

OF

OF,
Reactions: darkrom
Unless you have one of Pipes PA's you want to run the REV as we have it tuned to run. "Beefed" up was probably the wrong term. You are going to get the best performance when using rechargeable batteries out of the Rev as we have it configured.

Everything we make is "beefed up" what we should of said is "tuned for the passthrough."

Cheers,

ThermoVape
Thanks for clarifying.

havealight101,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
How about some pics of my "hide in plan sight" gear.
Key point here is all who know me know I use an e-cig and only a very few know the rest.
So this works for me. First what I want to carry with me.

P1030711.jpg

Now this is how it opens up.

P1030712-1.jpg

I found using large diameter shrink tubing works great to heat shrink around the threads of the adapter portion of TV gear and to the shape of your stash. Thus making longer pieces that do not look like anything bad in the ecig world.
Now I just used a cheap pouch for like 8 bucks and a bunch of vicro pieces and soft sided tape to make some chambers.

P1030714.jpg

P1030715.jpg

Holds all nice and tight but easy to access. Only thing I would like is some kind of pull over for the top.
Works for me.:D

Pipes,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
How about some pics of my "hide in plan sight" gear.
Key point here is all who know me know I use an e-cig and only a very few know the rest.
So this works for me. First what I want to carry with me.

Now this is how it opens up.

I found using large diameter shrink tubing works great to heat shrink around the threads of the adapter portion of TV gear and to the shape of your stash. Thus making longer pieces that do not look like anything bad in the ecig world.
Now I just used a cheap pouch for like 8 bucks and a bunch of vicro pieces and soft sided tape to make some chambers.

Holds all nice and tight but easy to access. Only thing I would like is some kind of pull over for the top.
Works for me.:D

Nice kit, very slick. Looks like it would fit in a pocket.

Cheers,

ThermoVape

ThermoVape,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Nice kit, very slick. Looks like it wold fit in a pocket.

Cheers,

ThermoVape
Why thank you. It has a belt loop on the other side. Very common. Screwable containers to fit the adapters would make a cool 2 fold accessory. Protect that switch and provide storage. ;)
Specially for those that use it for more than one device.
:cheers:

Pipes,

PhreedomPhries

High Plains Drifter
Hey ThermoVape, What's the word on the all-glass air path accessory? How soon is it going to drop? Can you provide some more information for those of us who are anxiously awaiting its arrival?

PhreedomPhries,
Reactions: darkrom

PhreedomPhries

High Plains Drifter
The ThermoVape T1 (and future fully compatible versions, T2..) will always represent the device that we manufacture to push the limits of portable convection vaporization in terms of power and performance.

Easy to load, easy to clean.

The T1 will also soon be offered with an all glass flow path (add on accessory) with option for both direct use and as a glass to glass fitting. Making it the smallest all glass vapor flow path vaporizer in the world, and of-course the only all glass vapor path portable convection vaporizer.
This is what I'm working with. Why so coy on the subject??

PhreedomPhries,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Just got my new, black T1. First run is Blue Dream. It is almost fair to look at this as an electric VG. Took a couple of hits to figure it out. Then took a couple of hits that almost did me in. Since I don't consume frequently, a charged pair should last me all day. This also has the potential to be my favorite overall vape. The taste is so damn good. Very easy to operate and incredibly fun to use. In many ways the perfect vape.

Thank you TV.

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Just got my new, black T1. First run is Blue Dream. It is almost fair to look at this as an electric VG. Took a couple of hits to figure it out. Then took a couple of hits that almost did me in. Since I don't consume frequently, a charged pair should last me all day. This also has the potential to be my favorite overall vape. The taste is so damn good. Very easy to operate and incredibly fun to use. In many ways the perfect vape.

Thank you TV.

Thank you! Appreciate the compliment and review. Comments like that make long days, and tight budgets worth it. We mean it.

Cheers,

ThermoVape

ThermoVape,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I am loving the Evolution, and about to pull the trigger on the T1 stand alone unit, so I can have the 2nd battery housing, and T1 top. Then I can mix/match my herb chambers or oil chambers as needed, keeping 2 in rotation. I am starting to wish I had jumped in on this months ago, I was a bit skeptical with the pricing being where it is, but I don't know if I would have appreciated the design quality as much if I had not purchased several other brand makes/models of portable 'vapes' before hand to understand the differences.

I can see how impatient users get discouraged too quickly when they don't understand how to heat these up properly to get good vapor. It is a nice idea that you should be able to press button and inhale instantly, but in reality it does take a little time for all vapor devices to reach vaping temps, all have some sort of waiting period. The Evo has about a 20 sec. waiting period, which isn't bad considering my box vape took several minutes, the Solo also took at least a minute, or longer. The only device I have that is more instant is for oils, or combusts your herbs, so I think TV has come up with a very useful and quick to use portable vape. At this point getting the T1 is just for luxury purposes, since I don't really need it having 2 evolution tops. That is really what is keeping me on the fence right now, but I think I'm close to teetering on over. I may have to go unload some of my e cig gear on the ECF forum classifieds so I can support this luxury vaping habit :lol:

jambandphan03,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Hey Jam. have you looked into the ecig options to go with this transformer? Noticed you have ecig gear.
Specifically the Ultra RES, and can get the upper Delrin from ThermoVape to match your other pieces.
:brow:

Pipes,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hey Jam. have you looked into the ecig options to go with this transformer? Noticed you have ecig gear.
Specifically the Ultra RES, and can get the upper Delrin from ThermoVape to match your other pieces.
:brow:

Currently we have the UltraLite RES in stock. We are cutting metal for the UltraMax T1 RES and should have them on the site sometime next week.

The ThermoVape T1/UltraMax RES will thread directly on the new Evolution Interface. It will also be available as a kit, and as a conversion kit (meaning that it include the interface.

Cheers,

ThermoVape

ThermoVape,
Reactions: Pipes

towelieeeee

secret stoner
In case anyone was on the fence about the Pipes Power Adapter (may I coin the acronym PPA?), don't be. It does exactly what it says on the tin... pretty much an essential accessory for those of us who like to use our little portable vape at home. As an added bonus, he's a great guy to deal with. :)

towelieeeee,
Reactions: Pipes

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Currently we have the UltraLite RES in stock. We are cutting metal for the UltraMax T1 RES and should have them on the site sometime next week.

The ThermoVape T1/UltraMax RES will thread directly on the new Evolution Interface. It will also be available as a kit, and as a conversion kit (meaning that it include the interface.

Cheers,

ThermoVape
I think now would be the best time to have started this hobby. All in one stop as I jumped through hoops to get it all together. Excellent spead of options.
Great stuff TV.

Pipes,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
In case anyone was on the fence about the Pipes Power Adapter (may I coin the acronym PPA?), don't be. It does exactly what it says on the tin... pretty much an essential accessory for those of us who like to use our little portable vape at home. As an added bonus, he's a great guy to deal with. :)
You got me all flusted now...:whoa:
Thanks Toweliee.

Pipes,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
TV, what is the price for the UltraMax w/Delrin and switch. And HV atomizer. Any package discount. Just asking as this is where things add up and someone like Jamband just starting would need it all. I know any atomiser works but should go complete if taking that first plunge.

Pipes,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
TV, what is the price for the UltraMax w/Delrin and switch. And HV atomizer. Any package discount. Just asking as this is where things add up and someone like Jamband just starting would need it all. I know any atomiser works but should go complete if taking that first plunge.

So the T1 Liquid Kit is our current "UltraMax" (we have largely evolved the UltraMax into the T1 Platform) without RES (Reservoir Expansion System).

T1 Liquid Kit is 144.99. Stand Alone Device would be 114.99.

The T1 Liquid Kit with RES will be 199.99, or 169.99 without the batteries and charger. That would include the being entirely shielded in Delrin.

Does that answer you question?

Cheers,

ThermoVape

ThermoVape,

jambandphan03

in flavor country

Thanks for the help Pipes, I think I got what I needed ;) I already have some of the TV gear, just had to add a few more things to complete it. Much appreciated though. I am glad there are good people on this thread who want to be helpful. It sure is nice. :nod:

jambandphan03,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
So the T1 Liquid Kit is our current "UltraMax" (we have largely evolved the UltraMax into the T1 Platform) without RES (Reservoir Expansion System).

T1 Liquid Kit is 144.99. Stand Alone Device would be 114.99.

The T1 Liquid Kit with RES will be 199.99, or 169.99 without the batteries and charger. That would include the being entirely shielded in Delrin.

Does that answer you question?

Cheers,

ThermoVape
Exactly. Thanks, and pricing is pretty much what I expected.
I noticed you now have bottom feed atomizers now. Is that needed for your RES? Thought the bottom hole was for some power handles as they are air activated. Only asking as bottom feed is the way the RES works and nothing to do with the hole. I'm I missing something?
Dang getting off topic for this thread, but might be good information for some.

Pipes,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Thanks for the help Pipes, I think I got what I needed ;) I already have some of the TV gear, just had to add a few more things to complete it. Much appreciated though. I am glad there are good people on this thread who want to be helpful. It sure is nice. :nod:
Your quite welcome. Glad to help/

Pipes,

PhreedomPhries

High Plains Drifter
Okay, it is getting old asking the same question repeatedly. Thermovape, if you didn't want people inquiring about the new all glass airpath accessory, you should not have mentioned it on 4/20. But to now repeatedly ignore inquiry about it is just a little peculiar, don'cha think?? How about a response? Thank you in advance...
I don't know why I must be made to feel like I am:horse:

Any response is more appreciated than no response. If the project has been shelved, saying so would be appreciated. Otherwise, people are rightly expecting that this device is about to be released, since you said no less in your post on 4/20.

What's going on? Kinda feel like I'm living in the Twilight Zone, having my question left unaddressed...

:shrug:

PhreedomPhries,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Okay, it is getting old asking the same question repeatedly. Thermovape, if you didn't want people inquiring about the new all glass airpath accessory, you should not have mentioned it on 4/20. But to now repeatedly ignore inquiry about it is just a little peculiar, don'cha think?? How about a response? Thank you in advance...
I don't know why I must be made to feel like I am:horse:

Any response is more appreciated than no response. If the project has been shelved, saying so would be appreciated. Otherwise, people are rightly expecting that this device is about to be released, since you said no less in your post on 4/20.

What's going on? Kinda feel like I'm living in the Twilight Zone, having my question left unaddressed...

:shrug:

Just curious if you have tried contacting them directly about this? I have had questions get missed in the past, in this and other threads on the forum. Sometimes things just get missed, even when the TV reps were just here. I have found them to be pretty friendly and direct through emailing them, you might have to wait a day or two to get a reply, but it might be worth a try if you want answers. :nod: I mean this in the nicest way...

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Just guessing, but think this might be the T2 which is on the horizon as kinda mentioned in previous posts. Agreed an update would be nice but there might be reasons for delays. They have been busy with new products these days. I know the EVO came from left field for me anyway. Fits my needs perfect.
IMO the current T1 tastes just great and really have a hard time thinking a "total" glass pathway could improve it much. :2c:

Pipes,

PhreedomPhries

High Plains Drifter
Just curious if you have tried contacting them directly about this? I have had questions get missed in the past, in this and other threads on the forum. Sometimes things just get missed, even when the TV reps were just here. I have found them to be pretty friendly and direct through emailing them, you might have to wait a day or two to get a reply, but it might be worth a try if you want answers. :nod: I mean this in the nicest way...
Indeed I did. And they blew off my personal message as well, Jam. Weird if you ask me... I wrote them earlier today asking why they are not replying to my questions about the glass air path. They've done nothing but act like I don't exist with regards to this question. Which is really kinda a creepy thing to do. If you didn't want to discuss it TV, you shouldn't have mentioned it to begin with. G's. Common sense, no?

:rofl:

PhreedomPhries,
Top Bottom