Discontinued ThermoVape Revolution for concentrates

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
No. I'm running it at 3.7 on a Persei. Wanted to try it on the thermovape body.
btw for really stealth operations with that lv dart, if you need it, I highly recommend this bad boy http://www.madvapes.com/Gripper_p_3566.html with a pair of protected 18350 3.7 upside-down.. lol Use a couple 510 sealed extensions or a rev style/extended mouthpiece and your good to make clouds on the go where the persei is to big to follow. Really beats the heat too with that molded plastic, and 20 dollars is a nice price for a perfect dart mod

kushcabbage,
Reactions: Darb

OF

No. I'm running it at 3.7 on a Persei. Wanted to try it on the thermovape body.

Great. Go two messages up (the one above yours) and KC just told you the 3.7 Volt battery that will fit the TV supply to run 3.7 Volts not 6. You can charge it in the Persei charger.

OF

707vallejo707

NorCalLeftSideWe$tSide
Are there any good cone extensions for using the dart with like 4 adapters. I seen the ego t collar. I just wanna cover the top so I don't get burned. I also could use an extension that won't get burning hot quickly but at least they don't burn out like the grippers. Any tips would be great.

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Are there any good cone extensions for using the dart with like 4 adapters. I seen the ego t collar. I just wanna cover the top so I don't get burned. I also could use an extension that won't get burning hot quickly but at least they don't burn out like the grippers. Any tips would be great.
a ego collar with an ego 510 adapter hides everything but the mouthpiece. A gripper battery mod 20$ also works very well http://www.madvapes.com/Gripper_p_3566.html I found mine has lasted quite a long time, no failures but they are warranted.. and 20 bucks :)

(edit: here is my 3.7 bolt with the cone and collar along with three sealed shorty 510 extensions to show the configuration)
photo2lu.jpg

707vallejo707

NorCalLeftSideWe$tSide
Lol yeah I'm buyin a lot from madvapes does that madvapes collar work just like the t collar? I didn't know if the top cone would thread into the bottom. Also what batt mods is that? I'm just using this USB passthrough which seems to be gettin the job done. Also on the dart lv what's the max voltage I should use? I've been sticking to 3.7 but I hve an option for 4.2 and 4.7.

707vallejo707,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Lol yeah I'm buyin a lot from madvapes does that madvapes collar work just like the t collar? I didn't know if the top cone would thread into the bottom. Also what batt mods is that? I'm just using this USB passthrough which seems to be gettin the job done. Also on the dart lv what's the max voltage I should use? I've been sticking to 3.7 but I hve an option for 4.2 and 4.7.
depends on the setup, you don't need the collar if your not using those 3 extensions. just a 510-ego with a cone will work for you

kushcabbage,

707vallejo707

NorCalLeftSideWe$tSide
Oh I'm using it w 4 extensions and it gets hot after 3-4 runs. Is that the Bolt mod? How's the heatig and battery life with the rev?

707vallejo707,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Oh I'm using it w 4 extensions and it gets hot after 3-4 runs. Is that the Bolt mod? How's the heatig and battery life with the rev?
I use a bolt, a gripper, and an HVD top 3.7 omicron running my lv darts all day the gripper is the coolest(logically) the bolt with 3 extenders, a collar around the extenders so they don't even touch the collar, and an 510 to ego with the collar, and I use a 510 extension on my dart thread to save my threads. No heat, no burning fingers or pockets works like a charm becasue all that extra metal sinking up the heat. The HVD omicron gets hot as hell but lights up fast :)

kushcabbage,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Madvapes has a bolt kit but it's sold out! I should check that out for my portable.
if you can find a charger and batteries and don't want to wait I'm sure they have everything listed individually: ie: http://www.madvapes.com/The-Bolt--Gun-Metal_p_3639.html also there's roughstacks but if you don't want to go the e cig mod route, the persei can handle it all and very trusted, also the thermovape battery switch is good for long uses.

my bolt never leaves the house besides maybe down by the pool, but the gripper is my best friend in public, or out and about. You forget it's in your pocket. No extensions needed when used with a rev style mouthpiece or extended. Damn feels like i'm trying to hype these things up lol :luv: Just a simple mod that covers the heat of the dart for 20 bucks I even have an extra I bought after the warretny ended incase mine ever gives up. Battery lasts a good while I have both sets I use the 18350's upside down :tinfoil:

kushcabbage,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
if you can find a charger and batteries and don't want to wait I'm sure they have everything listed individually: ie: http://www.madvapes.com/The-Bolt--Gun-Metal_p_3639.html also there's roughstacks but if you don't want to go the e cig mod route, the persei can handle it all and very trusted, also the thermovape battery switch is good for long uses.
Here's a kit which comes with the battery and charger as well. And complete is $40. But it's from GotVapes. HERE
Great price. Make for a good back up.
We have some good deal hunters here. :clap:
Pipes

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
my bolt never leaves the house besides maybe down by the pool, but the gripper is my best friend in public, or out and about. You forget it's in your pocket. No extensions needed when used with a rev style mouthpiece or extended. Damn feels like i'm trying to hype these things up lol :luv: Just a simple mod that covers the heat of the dart for 20 bucks I even have an extra I bought after the warretny ended incase mine ever gives up. Battery lasts a good while I have both sets I use the 18350's upside down :tinfoil:
I was looking at this. Wondering about if the extender un-screws below the top but not at the bottom, is the extender easy to get back out of the hole? This would be a typical thing to happen?

Pipes

Pipes,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
I was looking at this. Wondering about if the extender un-screws below the top but not at the bottom, is the extender easy to get back out of the hole? This would be a typical thing to happen?

Pipes
I read about this in the description, I personally have had two grippers for over 6 months. Once the dart is screwed in and stops I stop. Never had a problem, I even keep spinning until the dart tip and mouthpiece are sliding inside the core to get the dart tip out from the core smoothly you know when you refill..
Edit: re reading I think you meant: I keep a lot more torque on my extensions then when I screw them in so my dart always comes off with the extender.

kushcabbage,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Yes, that's what I met. So making sure the Dart is screwed onto the extender tighter then the connection at the bottom.? But if it did happen to leave the extender in? With my luck it would happen. Is there a fall back way to remove it? Or are we talking needle nose plyers type of scenario? Just wondering because for $20 bucks, it's a good deal. I always look at the worst case.

Pipes

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Yes, that's what I met. So making sure the Dart is screwed onto the extender tighter then the connection at the bottom.? But if it did happen to leave the extender in? With my luck it would happen. Is there a fall back way to remove it? Or are we talking needle nose plyers type of scenario? Just wondering because for $20 bucks, it's a good deal. I always look at the worst case.

Pipes
:lol: that's likely the first tool I'd go for, but you know they do make a long extender http://www.madvapes.com/Gripper-510-Extension_p_3703.html that would essentially be able to reach in and pull it out. But personally I think it's a good investment to torque on snug a extension on all your expensive 510 atomizers so the threads ever get stripped, it's a 5 dollar replacement not a 40. :2c:

kushcabbage,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
yes sir, happy dart modding! :cheers:

edit: on a side note my replacement dart core came today! the ceramic is so white and pretty.. must resist urge to stain it with black berry kush wax.. thank you thermovape for having amazing warranties on concentrate vaporizers. damn # 05004 almost got dart # 05000!

kushcabbage,

Darb

So glad I didn't quit after trying to use a defective revolution off and on for months!!
This LV Dart is awesome!! Ever since I powered this one up it has been producing massive amounts of vapor.
Looks like I'm going to have to pick up a gripper too.
Thanks kushcabbage

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Looks like I'm going to have to pick up a gripper too.
Thanks kushcabbage
just be sure if you do you either use 2 extenders on the bottom and a rev style mouthpiece, or you can use a smooth flow piece and a regular mouthpiece so it will be high enough to stick out of the top :) cheers

kushcabbage,
Reactions: jpdnkstr

jpdnkstr

a ego collar with an ego 510 adapter hides everything but the mouthpiece. A gripper battery mod 20$ also works very well http://www.madvapes.com/Gripper_p_3566.html I found mine has lasted quite a long time, no failures but they are warranted.. and 20 bucks :)

(edit: here is my 3.7 bolt with the cone and collar along with three sealed shorty 510 extensions to show the configuration)
photo2lu.jpg
I thought for the longest time this was a modded Persei!

I might look into one of those grippers, have you used it w Omi carts?(I know I need an adapter)

jpdnkstr,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
have not used it with an omicron cart, do to me being obsessed with my darts I don't even dab anymore lol. I don't see why it would not work with an omicron, they don't get as hot as the dart. Just stuck an old cart on the gripper with the adapter and sticks out a bit out looks pretty good tho. Made some vapor but it was an old cart :)

kushcabbage,
Reactions: jpdnkstr
Top Bottom