Discontinued ThermoVape Revolution for concentrates

msb241178

I just want to comment on how professional the thermovape crew are, i accept that on occasion something can go wrong but it's how you deal with these issues that shows the measure of a company. Bravo!, i now feel very confident that my issue will get resolved in a timely manor.

msb241178,

OF

sessnet said:
I have some QWISO waiting at home, a friend is drying it out for me.

Cost: $300
Different kinds of fresh stuff: 3
Grams: 5(?)

In the Revolution: Priceless (I hope).

Wow! You got a better friend than some of mine.....I'd need two other friends to watch the first lest the drying out happen in batches......

So you have 3 different kinds of plant in the same batch? 5 grams out, how many in? What sort of material?

TIA

Hey, what you doin' at work with all that going on? Don't you have any sickleave?

OF

OF,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Yeah, sick leave... I am getting sick of waiting, and I want to leave! I can't take off because I basically work for Ebeneezer Scrooge :/

I am not sure if it's 5G, will take some photos and weigh it. I spent about $300 on decent stuff, really tasty in raw form, about 3/4 OZ. With the yeilds I have seen people usually get, I am hoping for 5G out of about 21G, with lots of plant material because of crappy filter, and it was two washes combined.

If my $300 experiment fails, I am going to eat all my ABV and induce myself into a coma...or just curl up in fetal position and sob until I lose my voice

sessnet,
Day 2 Thermovape Rev.

All flavor weirdness gone - cleanest flavor ever. I would go so far as to say that you could use this to detect impurities via taste.

Truly great invention. Hang on tight!

Zorro420shouldbefree,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Today is the day The Revolution Starts for me!!! :D

Will be loading it up in about 2 hours and Friday is here!!!! Thanks to everyone for the usage tips so far...I have two types of full melt waiting to be tried out!!!
:peace:

Bluntcrush,

OF

sessnet said:
Yeah, sick leave... I am getting sick of waiting, and I want to leave! I can't take off because I basically work for Ebeneezer Scrooge :/

I am not sure if it's 5G, will take some photos and weigh it. I spent about $300 on decent stuff, really tasty in raw form, about 3/4 OZ. With the yeilds I have seen people usually get, I am hoping for 5G out of about 21G, with lots of plant material because of crappy filter, and it was two washes combined.

If my $300 experiment fails, I am going to eat all my ABV and induce myself into a coma...or just curl up in fetal position and sob until I lose my voice

I know that guy. I don't work for him (or anybody else) any more..... I once worked with a guy that would call in well. He'd honestly tell the boss "I feel too good to come in today" and mean it. Sometimes it was 'I have vision problems' (I just can't see coming to work....). Worked for him, then again they needed him more than he needed that job and he wasn't shy about that point.

Thanks for the details. Good luck, we'll be standing by for the results. Nobody can call that a half hearted attempt. If we don't hear from you for a while, we'll know why. Hey, if you do decide to 'check out by ABV', can I have your TV?

Zorro420shouldbefree said:
Day 2 Thermovape Rev.

All flavor weirdness gone - cleanest flavor ever. I would go so far as to say that you could use this to detect impurities via taste.

Truly great invention. Hang on tight!

I agree. A couple of runs after getting it sorted out and the flavor is king. And with such a short vapor path it tends to stay that way. I've also found that simply washing out the cap and wiping the bowl (sometimes poking the debris out of the cap holes with a toothpick as well) is all that's needed for a very fresh bowl to test another strain in, no need to boil it all up (although that remains an option, of course). When things calm down a bit, I think this might be just the niche that our new found bud JJ over at VS is really looking for (although he doesn't know it yet). The 'clean machine' for sampling fine bud strains. It can't really be all about taste and 'no brainer' operation or he wouldn't be selling NO2s and MFLBs right? But that's a project for another day.

Until then, I think 'ya broke the code'. Well done, now go enjoy.

OF

OF,

ctk2011

Wow - this thread is so active, it seems I get emails every few minutes telling me a new post is here :D.

I'm definitely picking up a revolution soon, I've hit a serious wall lately with my tolerance and I'd like (and need) to get back to proper levels of being medicated. Having chronic pain makes tolerance breaks HELL.

As soon as my stash whittles down enough, I'm jumping into oil w/ both feet!

I was hoping some Revolution owners could fill me in on something though:

Am I right to sort of see this as an electric nail? So in that, it's usage would be different from the Omnicron where you supposedly can "fill and forget" for a while, in contrast to the Revolution, where it is more of a "fill enough for a few thick hits and then repeat" situation?

Wow, that was clear as mud.

Do you owners feel like you are getting a good economical experience - is it more economical than dabbing on Ti plates/nails?

This is my first foray into oil (or concentrates) and the main draw for me to the Revolution is its stealthiness and the fact that I won't need a big torch and the dexterity to not burn the hell out of myself (both real possibilities with Ti plates when I'm blazed.)

ctk2011,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
:o WOW!!! BHO is so much better in this thing!! 3.....2.....1.... :ko: The taste is amazing! I am glad I boiled and cleaned it up first too. Nice.

jambandphan03,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
.....im back....fuck! i was so high. ive been completely blasted since this has came in the mail, i forgot what getting high even feels like i was so high. Had to take a BHO break for a day and just use edibles. Feels good to take a break, i can do math....remember things from 2 seconds ago ect... seriously, this thing is addicting :brow:

ALSO, sold my SSV and IOLITE...... wonder why.

Xchadb,

weedemon

enthusiast
haha i missed reading your posts man your funny as shit! :p

"remember thigns from 2 seconds ago" yep totally! :rolleyes:

from what you say here would it be safe to assume the revolution gets you retarded? lol!

weedemon,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
yeah pretty much, i had so many ideas but just never came on to post, got distracted by other things. BTW owner of moonrocks BHO (its actually trademarked here now :brow:) invited me down to their dispensary where they get down, so thatl be a fun trip :) They said my videos and posts got them a ton of traffic on their blog actually, got a kick outa that.

So what if you took a silver bullet (nice industrial 510 ecig) and get the DBSB cap (doubble barrel silver bullet) and threw on two mo fuggn revolutions on there! Im guessing thats where the persei got its idea, seeing it also has two caps and diff battery options, not saying they copied them...i know the threads are completely different, i just know its not original because the silver bullet and the DBSB cap has been out for a while now.

DBSB's are so hard to find and arent made anymore, had problems with certain battery/voltage combinations and cartridges ect... i really dont give a shit who copied who ect...i just want a good working product!

So ill just wait til persei comes out, use two adapters and load 2 rev's on just for kicks :brow:

Xchadb,

Zipsort

Xchadb said:
yeah pretty much, i had so many ideas but just never came on to post, got distracted by other things. BTW owner of moonrocks BHO (its actually trademarked here now :brow:) invited me down to their dispensary where they get down, so thatl be a fun trip :) They said my videos and posts got them a ton of traffic on their blog actually, got a kick outa that.

So what if you took a silver bullet (nice industrial 510 ecig) and get the DBSB cap (doubble barrel silver bullet) and threw on two mo fuggn revolutions on there! Im guessing thats where the persei got its idea, seeing it also has two caps and diff battery options, not saying they copied them...i know the threads are completely different, i just know its not original because the silver bullet and the DBSB cap has been out for a while now.

DBSB's are so hard to find and arent made anymore, had problems with certain battery/voltage combinations and cartridges ect... i really dont give a shit who copied who ect...i just want a good working product!

So ill just wait til persei comes out, use two adapters and load 2 rev's on just for kicks :brow:

What kind of oil are you using? Is it hard, shatter type. Or soft gooey honey like viscosity?

Zipsort,
Xchadb said:

I own a SB. I dont see anything wrong with that it should work. Has anyone tried theyre rev on a 6v PV?

If it works then you got yourself a persei for way cheaper than market retail.

VaporBoxed,
My personal take... I discovered this vape while awaiting the Persei....

This tastes so good that I am taking a bite of gourmet chocolate before taking a hit- tasted like honey caramel chocolate.

IF you need a twin barrel of this fucking thing, your hash is wack. All you have to do is load it and hold it long enough and you will be toasted beyond expectation in 2-3 mongo draws.

Thermovape is it. Here is where it can improve:

Conservancy.

I feel that the current Omi cartridges are just not well built enough now (not legally just by my standards), just the flavor being my reason. Tastes great at first then gets weird and stays weird until the next cartridge (tastes fine at first, but not like a thermo). And performance is varying unless you use liquid oils. But the Omi's strength is that it conserves so well!!! Like load it and forget it for a few days to a month. For that reason alone I was liberated from smoking, it was just so utterly convenient to use!

Thermo can be conservative or wasteful depending on your hand technique.
I would like it to be easier to be conservative. Thoughts are, perhaps a smaller diameter chamber, or a variable heat control (like 3 modes, light, normal and blast off). That way if you want to sip on it like sherlock holmes while you watch a flick, it will last longer, batteries and all...

Just creative suggestions, I am so fucking happy with this thing! I imagine I will only get better at being conservative with it.

Zorro420shouldbefree,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Zorro420shouldbefree said:
My personal take... I discovered this vape while awaiting the Persei....

This tastes so good that I am taking a bite of gourmet chocolate before taking a hit- tasted like honey caramel chocolate.

IF you need a twin barrel of this fucking thing, your hash is wack. All you have to do is load it and hold it long enough and you will be toasted beyond expectation in 2-3 mongo draws.

Thermovape is it. Here is where it can improve:

Conservancy.

I feel that the current Omi cartridges are just not well built enough now (not legally just by my standards), just the flavor being my reason. Tastes great at first then gets weird and stays weird until the next cartridge (tastes fine at first, but not like a thermo). And performance is varying unless you use liquid oils. But the Omi's strength is that it conserves so well!!! Like load it and forget it for a few days to a month. For that reason alone I was liberated from smoking, it was just so utterly convenient to use!

Thermo can be conservative or wasteful depending on your hand technique.
I would like it to be easier to be conservative. Thoughts are, perhaps a smaller diameter chamber, or a variable heat control (like 3 modes, light, normal and blast off). That way if you want to sip on it like sherlock holmes while you watch a flick, it will last longer, batteries and all...

Just creative suggestions, I am so fucking happy with this thing! I imagine I will only get better at being conservative with it.

Thank you for the feedback Zorro! On the conservancy: stay tuned. We are beta testing our high yield/low consumption versions as we speak.

Less than month, more than a week.

Cheers!

The ThermoVape Team

ThermoVape,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Has anyone tried theyre rev on a 6v PV?

If it works then you got yourself a persei for way cheaper than market retail.

I am using the Rev. heating part on my own 6v PV (Indulgence) they are threaded to fit 510 so as long as you can get up to the 6v power requirement for the heating element, you are golden.

jambandphan03,

aero18

vaporist
ThermoVape said:
Thank you for the feedback Zorro! On the conservancy: stay tuned. We are beta testing our high yield/low consumption versions as we speak.

Cheers!

The ThermoVape Team

Is it not possible to hit small amounts of oil with this vape in its current state? A gram and a half typically lasts me 2-3 months, because I don't need much to be where I want to be. I thought you can just scrape a small amount into the heater unit and you would be fine.

It seems that I may just need that new adapter. What would the price range be for current Revolution users?

aero18,
I personally am finding better conservancy with a large bowl, if you have the self-control to sip on it.. Just preheat for 3 seconds, then draw puffing until you see vape, then let go and draw to fill...

Then you get a very light cloud. That will conserve. My problem is that I cannot resist a giant honey kiss cloud and eventually will take it down and blast off.

Zorro420shouldbefree,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
Budder is so awesome in this. Got some Fire OG Budder and I just picked a chunk up and tossed it in. Gave it a light tapping into the ceramic so it stays then just a primer warm up to melt a little. It sticks in there good and is always ready to hit on the go. A nice size chunk seems to be lasting a while too.

BudBuddy,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
aero18 said:
ThermoVape said:

Cheers!

The ThermoVape Team

Is it not possible to hit small amounts of oil with this vape in its current state? A gram and a half typically lasts me 2-3 months, because I don't need much to be where I want to be. I thought you can just scrape a small amount into the heater unit and you would be fine.

It seems that I may just need that new adapter. What would the price range be for current Revolution users?

Yes you can definitely meter what you feed the Revolution.

New adapter? Pardon my confusion, fill me in-

ThermoVape

ThermoVape,

PB88123

Vaporist
ThermoVape said:
aero18 said:
ThermoVape said:

Cheers!

The ThermoVape Team

ThermoVape

This post here

ThermoVape said:

Cheers!

The ThermoVape Team

PB88123,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
PB88123 said:
ThermoVape said:
aero18 said:

ThermoVape

This post here

ThermoVape said:

Cheers!

The ThermoVape Team

Roger that. Not an adapter "per se".

ThermoVape,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
So I finally tried this out with some chuuurch wax and it was really nice! Huge Cloud! I dropped a ball slightly smaller than a bb and pressed it down a bit. How many seconds heat up is recommended and how many hits should I get out of a ball that size? I noticed that subsequent hits are nothing like the first hit, and if I give it more heat up it tastes a little burnt.

Any help with technique would be appreciated!

Bluntcrush,
Top Bottom