Discontinued ThermoVape Revolution for concentrates

OF

My adapter seem about the same size as the cart or Revolution body, tight but there's a uniform gap for the air to get in. I'm still trying to figure out how it's getting into yours.

An hour so so ago I tried a gentle puff into mine. Very brief and gentle, like trying to blow out a match an inch from your lips. I did it at the end of a hit, after letting it idle a second or two and in good light. I was instantly rewarded by two easy to see jets of vapor, one from each vent. Could you try that?

No real need for a camera that I see?

Thanks

OF

OF,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
So a few days in with my rev, enjoying it so far. Everyone i let hit it gets blown away (pun intended) i enjoy getting multiple hits off what was just one dab before. I think my first few loads i did overload it and clogged it so i cleaned it according to Of's previous steps but i was worried of the black o ring that is on the rev, could it be damaged by a iso soak or a boiling? I only did a quick of either cause of this..

YoGranMazPimp,

VAPORIZER22

My adapter seem about the same size as the cart or Revolution body, tight but there's a uniform gap for the air to get in. I'm still trying to figure out how it's getting into yours.

An hour so so ago I tried a gentle puff into mine. Very brief and gentle, like trying to blow out a match an inch from your lips. I did it at the end of a hit, after letting it idle a second or two and in good light. I was instantly rewarded by two easy to see jets of vapor, one from each vent. Could you try that?

No real need for a camera that I see?

Thanks

OF

Just to make sure I am understanding you correctly, the vents you refer to are the two openings at the top of the cart where the mouthpiece goes?

Thanks

VAPORIZER22,

OF

Just to make sure I am understanding you correctly, the vents you refer to are the two openings at the top of the cart where the mouthpiece goes?

Thanks

No, definitely not. Good show you asked....I didn't do a very good job of describing things did I?

The vents my vapor is coming out are at the base of the cart. Right where it meets the top of the adapter, I've filed two slots in the top like the ones on the top of most 510 sockets you see. Or the top of the Omicron pens, or V2 or Persei (some have 2, some 4). Normally this is where the air would enter (if it was on an Omicron cart for instance that has the little holes in the side just above the threads leading deeper in. I'm just blowing vapor backwards out those vents (rather than fresh air coming in). The mouthpiece on the cart stays on the whole time.

Make more sense? I figure the vapors might point to where the air is getting in your system, maybe all we need to do is improve it some??

TIA

OF

OF,

OF

So a few days in with my rev, enjoying it so far. Everyone i let hit it gets blown away (pun intended) i enjoy getting multiple hits off what was just one dab before. I think my first few loads i did overload it and clogged it so i cleaned it according to Of's previous steps but i was worried of the black o ring that is on the rev, could it be damaged by a iso soak or a boiling? I only did a quick of either cause of this..

Glad to hear you're back on track again. Neat gadget isn't it?

The ring is supposed to be up to the treatment. I've gone both ways as it were. They're easy enough to get on and off if you're used to that sort of stuff, just be very careful of snagging or nicking the ring as this will be trouble. Normal hardware store rings are not the same, if you goof one up I'm sure TV would rather send you a replacement than leave you with a sub optimum unit. I've had no problems with 3 minute rides in ISO in the ultrasonic sink and typical 15 or so minute boils. Bake out is important to say down about 200, much higher and the rings can start to fail.

One of my units must have had both parts boiled a dozen times. No need for that, in fact it's kinda dumb in that you loose your preload (maybe 1/8 gram or so?). I was testing a lot of bubble hash at the time and needed to clean it between strains. It's still going strong.

My advice it to get it cleaned up enough to get in range (having a reasonable charge of good oil inside) then add small amounts often to keep it flying at the correct load level. Load as you go. And don't clean again until you feel you have to. Use that sucker.....

Can you please let us know what size that former dab is (how many to the gram maybe?) and how many hits you're getting from it. I'd like to get my perspective better calibrated.....

TIA

OF

OF,

VAPORIZER22

No, definitely not. Good show you asked....I didn't do a very good job of describing things did I?

The vents my vapor is coming out are at the base of the cart. Right where it meets the top of the adapter, I've filed two slots in the top like the ones on the top of most 510 sockets you see. Or the top of the Omicron pens, or V2 or Persei (some have 2, some 4). Normally this is where the air would enter (if it was on an Omicron cart for instance that has the little holes in the side just above the threads leading deeper in. I'm just blowing vapor backwards out those vents (rather than fresh air coming in). The mouthpiece on the cart stays on the whole time.

Make more sense? I figure the vapors might point to where the air is getting in your system, maybe all we need to do is improve it some??

TIA

OF

Cool, that was my second guess at to what vents you were referring to. In my first few sessions after I read your results I did look down there for any escaping vapor and did not notice anything yet.

OK just tried blowing back into it and I could not see any visible vapor, I tried around three times at the end of 3 3 second hits. Basically did the process you described. I'll try again in a bit in better light.

Man all this testing has me heavily medicated, good thing I do not have to be anywhere any time soon. Hopefully more folks get theirs this week so we can get more feedback and avoid others from ordering in the future if the consensus is they do not work for the majority.

VAPORIZER22,
Reactions: OF

OF

Man all this testing has me heavily medicated, good thing I do not have to be anywhere any time soon. Hopefully more folks get theirs this week so we can get more feedback and avoid others from ordering in the future if the consensus is they do not work for the majority.

I just don't have any idea what you might mean....

Thanks very much, another dry hole. The things guys will do for science...... Ya done good.

OF

OF,

VAPORIZER22

I just don't have any idea what you might mean....

Thanks very much, another dry hole. The things guys will do for science...... Ya done good.

OF

Yea, it has been a great sacrifice....but Im not quitting. Just a standing eight count.

On another note, I am thinking of picking up a LV dart mainly to run on my Omicron V1. How do the TV adapters fit on the Omicron. I know PV sells them as well, so just wanted to get some opinions of those who have either.

As I recall, the V1 will run the dart and the V2 will not until the new tops come out?

Thanks

VAPORIZER22,
Yea, it has been a great sacrifice....but Im not quitting. Just a standing eight count.

On another note, I am thinking of picking up a LV dart mainly to run on my Omicron V1. How do the TV adapters fit on the Omicron. I know PV sells them as well, so just wanted to get some opinions of those who have either.

As I recall, the V1 will run the dart and the V2 will not until the new tops come out?

Thanks

I think you want the adapters D9V sells. Male end is 601(for Omi) and female end is 510. OF May have a cheaper outlet tor you though. TV sells the opposite.

Edit: not the opposite, I was wrong.

VAPORIZER22

I think the PV ones are the same as the D9? They also sell singles, last time I checked D9 only has them in a pack.

VAPORIZER22,

bruno13

insomniac

Thanks

I think TV's adapters are sealed (solid pin) whereas D9V are not. I like the sealed better since nothing can leakdown.

The v1 has a 7sec cutoff. That will make using the dart a pain.

VAPORIZER22

I think TV's adapters are sealed (solid pin) whereas D9V are not. I like the sealed better since nothing can leakdown.

The v1 has a 7sec cutoff. That will make using the dart a pain.

Cool, I just thought some had reported the TV did not seal all the way down on the Omicron.

I am not too worried about the cut off on the V1, Im use to doing the 6 second chain hits on the carts.

Thanks for the info.

OF

Sounds like you folks are having a good old discussion on adapters. I've got the TV unit, it's first rate and is solid (the center pin floats, but it's sealed). I also have several OnLove adapters which were two bucks at the dispensary. They're not as nice, don't seal, but work fine as well. I assume the THC version is excellent as well.

OF

VAPORIZER22

Your right, my bad, they are the same. Sorry for the confusion.

No worries, i was not 100 % sure. Thanks for the input.

Sounds like you folks are having a good old discussion on adapters. I've got the TV unit, it's first rate and is solid (the center pin floats, but it's sealed). I also have several OnLove adapters which were two bucks at the dispensary. They're not as nice, don't seal, but work fine as well. I assume the THC version is excellent as well.

OF

Cool, sounds like either will work well.

Thanks

VAPORIZER22,

jambandphan03

in flavor country

OF

I bought the one from planet vape, to put 510 onto an Omicron battery, it's solid, and works well.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: OF

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
At ThermoVape, we try our best to always cater to our “early adopters”, modularity between devices is one of the best aspects of our products. We are now making it easier for our customers to modify and build their ideal vaporizer with the addition of many individual parts at ThermoVape.com

Some of them include:
  • Black Evolution Full Kits in Standard and Low Voltage - with new insulated interface
  • White Evolution Full Kits in Standard and Low Voltage - with new insulated interface
  • Black & White T1 Base Unit with Insulated Interface
  • Black & White T1 Base Unit with Rounded Interface (better for liquids, i.e Revolutions and AVA Atomizers)
  • Black & White T1 Main Body with Delrin Insulator and Battery Sleeve
  • Black & White T1 Main Body with Delrin Insulator
  • Evolution Black & White PTFE Insulating Cover
  • Evolution Insulated Interface with switch assembly (this is a unique part, as the delrin insulator houses our top threaded interface. This allows this interface to be used with our RES tank systems, and ay future tank system we develop).
  • ThermoVape T1 Black & White Insulated Interfaces with switch assembly
  • ThermoVape T1 Black & White Insulated Top Caps
  • Battery Sleeves
  • 17670 AW Protected Li-Ion 3.7V Rechargeable batteries
  • 14500 AW LiMn 3.7V Rechargeable batteries
  • 10440 IMR Rechargeable batteries
  • Evoluti
  • on Cores
  • Revolution Cores
  • DART
  • DART for Window Revolution
  • Replacement Switches
  • 0-Ring Pack (one of every possible O-Ring we use on the ThermoVape Family of Products)

Basically our goal is to provide you guys with access to each and every component we make so you can "choose your own adventure."

We feel this adds value to our product line as it provides the option to allow people to customize, accessories, and build their vaporizer exactly how they want it.

NOTE: If any owners of an Evolution Kit, would rather have the insulted interface rather than the rounded interface just let use know. We will exchange them, free of charge (the rounded interface is better if you also use it for cartridges such as our Revolution, or AVA atomizer as the built in fluid well prevents leaking).

Email info@thermovape with your order number and Evolution Insulated Interface in the subject line. We will ship you the insulated interface and a return envelope for the rounded interface to send back to us.

Here is a few shots of the new Insulated Interface:
BD4J9-eYoOKFUdRvOrNJg6eZeomB-TDuaNnaJOkh1cbx738poVChqUhmhbeS5tw1yGF7LMUPjqBOosksuA0Qo7UX36JghFOAzGdfy_vLQEjRfefqxY0

7tdRLqsnRlIQnaBUUTom0zg2rA6zIJMLM5MsXmdXYcZBdQ9DK31B843TliUvnvF0rImeTruiPeZs7OskGcvAZb1odyP8NewgHRcBvnwSFr2V62No-Nc

With the Delrin Insulating Piece Removed the top threaded interface is visible. This interface allows for attachment of our RES liquid tank system and will be utilized in future tank systems.

We really hope you guys like having access to all the parts, components and accessories that we manufacture. Let us know what you think!

Cheers,
Tim

Looks like a nice line up. Tim, are you able to tell me what 18650 you used when testing the Evolution lv? AW 3100 protected? I want to take it for another ride, hopefully a longer one.

havealight101,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
We are now making it easier for our customers to modify and build their ideal vaporizer with the addition of many individual parts at ThermoVape.com

Basically our goal is to provide you guys with access to each and every component we make so you can "choose your own adventure."

We feel this adds value to our product line as it provides the option to allow people to customize, accessories, and build their vaporizer exactly how they want it.

NOTE: If any owners of an Evolution Kit, would rather have the insulted interface rather than the rounded interface just let use know. We will exchange them, free of charge (the rounded interface is better if you also use it for cartridges such as our Revolution, or AVA atomizer as the built in fluid well prevents leaking).

With the Delrin Insulating Piece Removed the top threaded interface is visible. This interface allows for attachment of our RES liquid tank system and will be utilized in future tank systems.

We really hope you guys like having access to all the parts, components and accessories that we manufacture. Let us know what you think!

Cheers,
Tim
Like it, like it, like it.....Very cool.

Pipes,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
has anyone ever had to mail stuff back in for replacement or refund? how long does it usually take to get back to them? am looking at roughly two weeks and they still say they haven't gotten it back. glad i just re-bought what i wanted instead of waiting for my broken and wrong order to get sent there AND back to me. TIA

Bob Loblaw,

OF

has anyone ever had to mail stuff back in for replacement or refund? how long does it usually take to get back to them? am looking at roughly two weeks and they still say they haven't gotten it back. glad i just re-bought what i wanted instead of waiting for my broken and wrong order to get sent there AND back to me. TIA

Bummer, sounds like it's getting to be time to start a trace. Wasn't USPS was it? Lately it seems really bad to me. Right now I'm waiting for a registered package that went missing on it's way from the PO to my house Friday. An identical package (from the other half of the thread adapter guys), which was logged within a minute of the other all across the system, made it just fine Friday. Since then the report "Dellivery status not updated" and optimistically scheduled date up another day.... Be easier to believe if they actually knew where it was.....

No wonder they're loosing a cool 25 Megabucks a day........ Must be a great 'job'?

OF

OF,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
can't remember. or what the mailing priority was either. haven't had any usps problems here at all. always know when my package is on a truck on it's way to me. contacted them yesterday and they said they hadn't gotten it yet. oh well, hopefully soon. can't justify dropping anymore cash with these peeps until they refund me.

Bob Loblaw,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
can't remember. or what the mailing priority was either. haven't had any usps problems here at all. always know when my package is on a truck on it's way to me. contacted them yesterday and they said they hadn't gotten it yet. oh well, hopefully soon. can't justify dropping anymore cash with these peeps until they refund me.
Trust me, it's the mail. I get stuff sometime within a week and other very rare times over a month. I actually worked in a post office many many years back and sorting was a joke. Newfoundland's bag right beside Northwest Territories and a mis throw would send not one but a bundle off the wrong way. Imagine things have improved but a mis sort can send something all over the place.
It will come.....patients grasshopper.
:cool:

Pipes,
Top Bottom