Discontinued ThermoVape Revolution for concentrates

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
So after a week of everyday vaping I think I would also like a onepiece windowless version revolution. I have found the cleanest and easiest way to go about using this is with Budder/waxes (hoping the two local dispensaries will get more options in soon). Just drop a chunk in and let er rip, takes a few seconds to melt in but after that I use the same puff method as many have said prior and it works beautifully.

Problem with the window is it will always gunk up, it's definitely a capillary action happening inside. Still don't see how the Budder is getting up there if its all melting into the ceramic, maybe all the vapor residue building up and melting all over?

BudBuddy,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Sinclue, these work perfectly for me. Very sturdy, they keep the batts locked in place with terminal protection, and you can insert them opposite directions to tell which are charged.

PowerPax link

Peloton,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Peloton said:
Sinclue, these work perfectly for me. Very sturdy, they keep the batts locked in place with terminal protection, and you can insert them opposite directions to tell which are charged.

PowerPax link

Thanks...they look like just the thing.

Sinclue,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
This is really working out to be good to have around. I got sick in the last 24 hours (upper respiratory) and it is bad enough that I couldn't even take using my regular vaporizer. Thankfully I can pull a couple of BHO rips and be plenty medicated for how sick I am with out all the irritation I was getting otherwise. Viva Revolution!

jambandphan03,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
Sinclue said:
Peloton said:

PowerPax link

Thanks...they look like just the thing.

Double thanks, ordered as well. The tube is good but a nice one handed case is so much better. Seems like this will be much easier to keep around in a pocket or wherever. Already had one to many, "is that _____ in your pocket or are you just happy to see me" jokes anyway. :lol:

BudBuddy,

weedemon

enthusiast
I am gonna order a few packs of those battery holders too! the case the noise made in the cases are annoying when walking around!

jambandphan03 said:
I got sick in the last 24 hours (upper respiratory) and it is bad enough that I couldn't even take using my regular vaporizer.

when i get sick like that i even stop vaping. sad, but it's just better for me that way. get over the sickness faster. get back to vaping like mad! i have edibles on standby so when i get sick I can still medicate.

weedemon,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Hey All,
Happy Revolution Friday!!! :p Just poppin' in to say I love this thing more all of the time. So far, I have only tried some nice BHO/Wax and it is my favorite little buddy to have with me everywhere. I hot swap between the E-juice adapter and the revolution all the live long day on two sets of batts and I am always happily vaping!!! :ninja:

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

:peace:

Bluntcrush,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Thanks!

I am going to clean out my Rev again, but this time make sure it's fully dry.

And, going to use the heck out of it this weekend!

Hope you all have a Revolutionizing weekend too :)

sessnet,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
Havent cleaned mine since ive got it, I use it everyday and got mine when they first were out, many grams of moonrocks bho and still kickin easy! just sayin'

Xchadb,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Xchadb said:
Havent cleaned mine since ive got it, I use it everyday and got mine when they first were out, many grams of moonrocks bho and still kickin easy! just sayin'
Neither have I after around a gram and a half of budder, i have planned to clean it a couple times but i cant get it to stop hitting now, i havent put anything in mine for around 4 or 5 days now and it is still kicking out vapor, as cool as this is I actually want to empty it so i can give it a good cleaning before switching to another wax or oil........maybe it will run dry today.......

SF Giant,
Ok, after following this thread since the beginning, you guys (and Thermovape) have convinced me to get a revolution. Went to thermovape.com and tried to place my order. For some reason I can't complete my order.

I keep getting these two messages:

"The shipping method you selected is no longer available. Please choose another shipping method."

"Unfortunately there is no Shipping Rate available for your destination and/or weight of your cart."

The problem is I was never asked for a shipping method and the destination is AZ.... 1 state away! WTF!?

Has anyone else come across this problem? Do they have a phone # I can call (nothing on thier site)
to place my order?

I can't imagine this is good for sales! Really gives a bad impression... fortunately
I know better from thier presence here.

Old Hippie

Old Hippie,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Can you try another browser such as Google Chrome, and/or FireFox? That might be it. I know whenever I have website problems - I try another browser, and stuff usually works again.

Good luck
-Pete

sessnet,

ctk2011

Well, I'm in - I just ordered a Rev!

I'm such a noob at BHO, but I'm excited! I guess it's time to pick up some Wax or Pure Gold - I don't know of too many good dispensaries in Sacramento after they closed them all, so maybe I need to head to San Jose for the weekend.

:D

ctk2011,
sessnet said:
Can you try another browser such as Google Chrome, and/or FireFox? That might be it. I know whenever I have website problems - I try another browser, and stuff usually works again.

Good luck
-Pete

I've tried Explorer, Firefox and Google chrome all with the same results.

Old Hippie,

OF

SF Giant said:
Xchadb said:

Neither have I after around a gram and a half of budder, i have planned to clean it a couple times but i cant get it to stop hitting now, i havent put anything in mine for around 4 or 5 days now and it is still kicking out vapor, as cool as this is I actually want to empty it so i can give it a good cleaning before switching to another wax or oil........maybe it will run dry today.......

Hey, you want jams? I've got some stuff right here that will muck it up good and proper. Good solvent refined oils and waxes evaporate 100% so no residue to foul. This includes 'super melts'. But not 'full melts', 'sorta melts', 'melts mostly' and other similar grades. Yes "Full Melt" and "Taffy" often have enough junk in them to foul the machine out in short order. Kief and Bubble Hashes more so. Think about it, if it's say 32% THC, that means 68% other stuff. Not all that stuff 'goes away', it has to be removed.

Feed it clean material, and you get little fouling. OTOH, it's easy to clean by design and it will vape the lower grades of stuff with (IMO) reasonable effort, something 'the other guys' aren't offering at present.

OF

OF,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Old Hippie said:
Ok, after following this thread since the beginning, you guys (and Thermovape) have convinced me to get a revolution. Went to thermovape.com and tried to place my order. For some reason I can't complete my order.

"The shipping method you selected is no longer available. Please choose another shipping method."

"Unfortunately there is no Shipping Rate available for your destination and/or weight of your cart."

The problem is I was never asked for a shipping method and the destination is AZ.... 1 state away! WTF!?

Has anyone else come across this problem? Do they have a phone # I can call (nothing on thier site)
to place my order?

I can't imagine this is good for sales! Really gives a bad impression... fortunately

Old Hippie

Yes,
That happened to me twice. It means that they haven't added the shipping weight to the item on the site. Email them and they will get it straightened out with the quickness. I posted about this earlier in the thread and TV said they were working on it. I hope you enjoy this thing man! I have been totally astonished with The Revolution (and hopefully soon it WILL be televised!! Cheers Old Hippie!!

PS- Don't forget the FCSHIPFREE code too! It'll save you a couple a dollars!!

Bluntcrush,
Bluntcrush said:
Old Hippie said:

to place my order?

Old Hippie

Yes,
That happened to me twice. It means that they haven't added the shipping weight to the item on the site. Email them and they will get it straightened out with the quickness. I posted about this earlier in the thread and TV said they were working on it. I hope you enjoy this thing man! I have been totally astonished with The Revolution (and hopefully soon it WILL be televised!! Cheers Old Hippie!!

PS- Don't forget the FCSHIPFREE code too! It'll save you a couple a dollars!!

Thanks, that makes sense. Sent an email, will wait patiently. Cheers to you too!

Old Hippie,
Got my order to go through... can't wait!

I was trying to order the Revolution by itself without the kit because the kit comes with 4 batteries
and I could order the charger and 6 batteries off of Amazon for the same price. 2 batteries are not
that big of a deal, so I just went back and ordered the complete kit. Order went through no problem.

Thermovape, if you are still monitoring this thread, you need to add the shipping weight of the Revolution
without the kit.

I ordered 10 minutes ago, where's my tracking # :lol:

Old Hippie,

Darb

I'm thinking about buying a revolution.
I have the omicron already.
How does the revolution compare to the omicron?

Darb,

igot5onit

Companion piece. Omi: Load and pull for days/weeks/months. Have to work really hard to get a fat pull. Rev: Load often. Hits that can flatten you. Each has its own learning curve further complicated by the variance in concentrates used. The Rev is just like a mini nail that sometimes allow for many pulls off of one "dab".

igot5onit,
Update:
You can now order the Revolution without the kit on the Thermovape site.
Thermovape has already solved the problem!! (my email was responded to in less than an hour)

Has anybody said how great the guys at Thermovape are yet!? :lol:

Old Hippie,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Old Hippie...are you the same Old Hippie on reddit? If so...finally :p

I have a question as a user from a non-medical state with the TV on the way...can you use kief that has been pressed in a pollen press with the revolution? That is just about the only concentrate I am really comfortable making myself and as this is a non-medical state there are no other options. If so I may have to get sifting and order the revolution adapter.

darkrom,

weedemon

enthusiast
darkrom said:
Old Hippie...are you the same Old Hippie on reddit? If so...finally :p

I have a question as a user from a non-medical state with the TV on the way...can you use kief that has been pressed in a pollen press with the revolution? That is just about the only concentrate I am really comfortable making myself and as this is a non-medical state there are no other options. If so I may have to get sifting and order the revolution adapter.

yes you can, but I wont be doing it. I already made a deal with myself. I only want to put in pure oils. nothing that hasn't been filtered for plant matter. I don't want to have to go in there to try o clean out the ash/residue that will remain.

making your own BHO is very easy. all you need is a "safe place" (ventilated, no source of flame/spark, out of view so people can't see what you are doing) to do one stage outside for about 5-15 min (i never do runs larger than an oz at a time, usually more 7-14 g range.) then go back inside and finish purging!

when i laod mine, i take the top off. the swivel window is jsut a pain in the butt. it's oily, and i can't put this thing in my pocket! I put eh rev part back into a battery container and then take that on the go with me.

sessnet

Noob Saibot
darkrom said:

I'm in the same boat as you.

I tried kief (or my homemade pressed "pollen") and it worked fine. There will be lots of stirring although, probably every few hits.

I am going to try a few more different (very old) batches I made and get back to you if something doesn't work good, but from what I know so far - everything works good :brow:

Heck, just to aggravate you guys with your "pure" concentrates (and not having to clean your Rev) - I am going to try to vape some plain ol' herb in my Revolution :ko:

sessnet,
Top Bottom