Discontinued Thermovape Cera

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Wish TerpX would come down to San Diego!! The closest they'll get is Los Angeles and even then it's mostly only at CPA. I really don't like the guy that runs the place, I don't want a second of my time to go to him, much less my support... hopefully it'll be somewhere around LA that's not CPA when I'm up there...
I worked at the secret garden so i was blessed with the top of the top on extracts, but business was just sold, so we will see where i can get terp-x!!!
I have heard nothing good about that place you mentioned in santa ana!!!!

Would also love to try BAMF extracts with there solvent-less concentrates, basically a super high quality water based full melt thats dabbable

iamn3ko

Hey Blazing OG, so you don't know any place to get that stuff in LA? I'm in Encino, not far from Sherman Oaks, that looks super good. Any shops here have that?

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Hey Blazing OG, so you don't know any place to get that stuff in LA? I'm in Encino, not far from Sherman Oaks, that looks super good. Any shops here have that?
Like i said we carried tons of it at the secret garden in sherman oaks , but now iam really not sure, encino is right up the street lol lol but with the business being sold, the new owners dont even know about terp-x, west coast cure, empire extracts, fire type extracts, bamf, fresh of the buds, superior extracts (weezy)etc, etc,etc

Iam going hard on some research to find some terp-x around the valley, will let you know what i come up with!!!!:rockon:

**EDIT**
so far i found the 710 club in hollywood, not to bad but not exactly around the corner!!!!will keep looking !!!
Venice medical center has terpx !!!!!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Like i said we carried tons of it at the secret garden in sherman oaks , but now iam really not sure, encino is right up the street lol lol but with the business being sold, the new owners dont even know about terp-x, west coast cure, empire extracts, fire type extracts, bamf, fresh of the buds, superior extracts (weezy)etc, etc,etc

Iam going hard on some research to find some terp-x around the valley, will let you know what i come up with!!!!:rockon:

**EDIT**
so far i found the 710 club in hollywood, not to bad but not exactly around the corner!!!!will keep looking !!!
Venice medical center has terpx !!!!!

Looks like some good medicine!

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
Happy thursday everyone!!!

We should have another small batch go out today, probably 10 or so. Were going to be staging up all weekend so that we can get some big batching out next week! Woot!

A BIG thanks to OF and NoName for coming by and helping out, that little bit goes a long way!

Cheers!
Tim

Tweek

Over here this is "Friday Eve" (Thursday), but Tim is known for being ahead of the pack.....

OF

LOL didn't even catch that! :lol:

7NcOcW0.jpg

Sexy Beast.

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
That looks awesome Tweek! I have used a drip tip with the EO and the EL cart, although I like the standard mp for EO core. Is that the smooth flow or the pure flow Moisture conditioner? It looks like it might be a nice addition to the EO cart...

chevelle970

Howd it go, Chevelle970?
No change, still pretty weak on the vapor. I boiled the core this morning when I got home. Seemed to "cook" it better at the start but getting worse during the break in period. All I have is the gl cart, so if anyone in Denver co wants to try my cera body with their cart just to rule that out, hit me up. I'm probably gonna call thermovape tomorrow if they don't get to my email.

chevelle970,

Tweek

That looks awesome Tweek! I have used a drip tip with the EO and the EL cart, although I like the standard mp for EO core. Is that the smooth flow or the pure flow Moisture conditioner? It looks like it might be a nice addition to the EO cart...

Thanks! It is the smooth flow tip. I was hesitant to try it out at first, since I was loving the ceramic mouthpiece, but this is great. I don't have to scrape down oil and I am hoping I can fashion a handle that will make it look more like a zap gun :D

OF

Thanks! It is the smooth flow tip. I was hesitant to try it out at first, since I was loving the ceramic mouthpiece, but this is great. I don't have to scrape down oil and I am hoping I can fashion a handle that will make it look more like a zap gun :D

I've done that, it's cool. I keep forgetting to add more water though.

I'll go ya one better here, I'm testing a DART loader with the tip filed off. The plating is all goofed up, of course, but it fits just fine and now my 'bare oil cart' has a UFO in the system! Given the throttling at the inputs it doesn't seem to make the draw much harder like I'd feared. Not a final solution due to the plating issue but IMO worth pursuing.....which I am going to do in a typically erratic fashion no doubt.

Fun stuff, I know first hand what's got Tim a day or so off in timing......

OF

Tweek

Very cool idea :tup: Airflow was one thing I didn't mention in my review and it is awesome. I have been toying around with some ideas for the LL cart as well, and may have found a way to thicken up the vapor without having to heat it up so long...still preliminary though, and you will probably spot the inefficiencies if I ever get brave enough to post it here :lol:

As to Tim...well, I had one of those days last week. After hitting the EO cart like a madman, I lost track of time, and forgot that I was not home alone. The wife was kind of baffled when she heard me singing a song about apple pie. :spliff:

SMELLYcat

My name is SMELLYcat and I like to Party!
Could you possible put the outer ceramic mp piece on? That would look even sweeter.

SMELLYcat,

thegoo

Good morning fellow FC members. I hope everyone has been learning and enjoying their CERAs! Last night I decided to try loading a .5 of shatter with some mixed results that i thought id share. Using the tips everyone was so gracious to share on loading(big thanks to OF) I removed the Top two O rings from my EO core and then held the shatter in my hand lng enough until I could roll it into a ball. I then stuck it in the core and torched the sides while holding it with a pair of pliers. The shatter loaded with ease! My problems began after loading and i think it had mostly to do with the oil cooling down and hardening in the core. As soon as i turned my CERA on it began producing very thick vapor that seemed almost trapped in the core. Upon putting back the mouthpeice and taking my usual pull i noticed it felt like there was complete resistance and that i was actually fighting to get the hit out. Meanwhile i could hear crackling in thr chamber. After a few seco ds i let out a very very dense but small hit. Naturally i was super medicated but a little confused. I dont believe that i overfilled the core as i weighed out the shatter and i had justcompleted a full cleaning of the core. I am not sure if my problem is with the quality of the product or my use of the device itself. I figured the resistance was a result of there being too much oil in the core but like ive been reading here for several days, .5 shouldn t be tooo much.

Anybody out there run into anything similar? I know its been suggested to use thinner oils for maximum efficiency but i live in a non med state and have to use what i can whch is mostly waxes and shatter. Anyway i hope everyne has an awesome day.

Edit: i have had a really hard time getting the bottom o ring off the core.....any suggestions?

Belgianvapor

Today I recieved my silicone mouth piece from TET and my new button !! (woohoo thanks TET !!)
being bob the wrecker in stead of bob the builder so not technical at all I was surprised that my new button was much smaller and less heavy than my first button.
It turned out that I had to screw the old button out of the SS casing.
Whoever needs to do this, here is a great tip, unscrew it while holding the spring and not the threaded wire because that will CUT you up and you will bleed like a pig (I did)
Just a heads up so no more blood will be spilled in the peacefull world of vaping :lol:
In an hour or so I'm planning on going for a long evening session with the cera but I was wondering, is there something like getting the cera "too hot"? Because I'm pretty sure that with the
silicone mouth piece I will be able to keep on going and going and I don't want to damage it by overheating it. I'm pretty sure that it won't but I just want to please myself with a confirmation from you guys.
by the way, for the average user (like me, I use cera twice a day) two batteries will be more than plenty !
I can go a few days on one battery so more than time enough to charge the other one.

Tweek

No change, still pretty weak on the vapor. I boiled the core this morning when I got home. Seemed to "cook" it better at the start but getting worse during the break in period. All I have is the gl cart, so if anyone in Denver co wants to try my cera body with their cart just to rule that out, hit me up. I'm probably gonna call thermovape tomorrow if they don't get to my email.

Did you really load it up with juice? Like 10-20 drops? I don't know what the max capacity is but I would try to really saturate it.

Tweek,

Furianlord

Good morning fellow FC members. I hope everyone has been learning and enjoying their CERAs! Last night I decided to try loading a .5 of shatter with some mixed results that i thought id share. Using the tips everyone was so gracious to share on loading(big thanks to OF) I removed the Top two O rings from my EO core and then held the shatter in my hand lng enough until I could roll it into a ball. I then stuck it in the core and torched the sides while holding it with a pair of pliers. The shatter loaded with ease! My problems began after loading and i think it had mostly to do with the oil cooling down and hardening in the core. As soon as i turned my CERA on it began producing very thick vapor that seemed almost trapped in the core. Upon putting back the mouthpeice and taking my usual pull i noticed it felt like there was complete resistance and that i was actually fighting to get the hit out. Meanwhile i could hear crackling in thr chamber. After a few seco ds i let out a very very dense but small hit. Naturally i was super medicated but a little confused. I dont believe that i overfilled the core as i weighed out the shatter and i had justcompleted a full cleaning of the core. I am not sure if my problem is with the quality of the product or my use of the device itself. I figured the resistance was a result of there being too much oil in the core but like ive been reading here for several days, .5 shouldn t be tooo much.

Anybody out there run into anything similar? I know its been suggested to use thinner oils for maximum efficiency but i live in a non med state and have to use what i can whch is mostly waxes and shatter. Anyway i hope everyne has an awesome day.

Edit: i have had a really hard time getting the bottom o ring off the core.....any suggestions?
If your desire is to try with thinner oil you could try adding a drop or 2%-5% (by volume) Limonene to your shatter or wax. This should make the oil thin enough to flow around the core a little better. It also adds a light refreshing citrus taste imo.
here is a link to a sample of limonene http://www.amazon.com/Jarrow-Formul...=UTF8&qid=1362073525&sr=8-1&keywords=limonene
Hope it helps if you are willing to try (ps. pure gold contains 5% limonene)

Top Bottom