Discontinued Thermovape Cera

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Yeah my microG is my concert vape, got 2 of em and theyre detachable so worst case scenario i lose a 15 dollar cartridge and moutpiece. im just wondering if he got patted down or how he got it thrugh. Id be too nervous to bring in a thermovapw.

GR

Yeah my microG is my concert vape, got 2 of em and theyre detachable so worst case scenario i lose a 15 dollar cartridge and moutpiece. im just wondering if he got patted down or how he got it thrugh. Id be too nervous to bring in a thermovapw.

Sporting event security is looking for weapons and large quantity of booze, I would not bat an eye at bringing the Cera to most games and for booze I just use this http://www.thebeerbelly.com/default.asp

Concerts security I would worry about a Cera and leave that in the car and bring in my mini Omicron.

GR,

timmahsan

treEnt
Has anyone tested how many "hits" an EO cart will go on a gram? Is it comparable to the Persei? They say you can get 400 hits out of a single cart.

I just watched an older comparison video on the cart technologies (based on older TV tech versus competitors), and it freaked me out. Makes the Cera look like the only safe option?

Video comparison here: Pen Vape for Concentrates...?

timmahsan,

Tweek

Has anyone tested how many "hits" an EO cart will go on a gram? Is it comparable to the Persei? They say you can get 400 hits out of a single cart.

I just watched an older comparison video on the cart technologies (based on older TV tech versus competitors), and it freaked me out. Makes the Cera look like the only safe option?

Video comparison here: Pen Vape for Concentrates...?

I will see if I can keep count next time, but you can get quite a bit depending on how hard you are hitting it. I milks mine like a fog machine, so I have to top off a bit more often...but it holds alot and keeps on chugging.

timmahsan

treEnt
I will see if I can keep count next time, but you can get quite a bit depending on how hard you are hitting it. I milks mine like a fog machine, so I have to top off a bit more often...but it holds alot and keeps on chugging.

How fast do you go through a gram with it? :) Does EO work with Shatter?

timmahsan,

Tweek

How fast do you go through a gram with it? :) Does EO work with Shatter?

How fast is dependent on the user....I haven't really been keeping track, but I still have a ton of oil inside my core. I usually just scrape off the sides and reload once in a while.

Well, I am getting about 50 big 'ol choker hits on .5 grams! I could take smaller hits, but I tend to blast off 3 in a row, and I'm good for a couple hours. It's my 7am-6pm vape, and it treats me fine! :p

You have some good will power to be able to put it down for a couple of hours. It is such a pleasure to use, I usually swap to the E-liquid cart and blow some mint flavoured clouds. :D

How is the flavor right before you start to notice you need to reload? Any degradation?

None that I have noticed. Just thinning clouds.

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Well, I am getting about 50 big 'ol choker hits on .5 grams! I could take smaller hits, but I tend to blast off 3 in a row, and I'm good for a couple hours. It's my 7am-6pm vape, and it treats me fine! :p

fogbank

you def dont want to throw them on the charger while they are hot. when i used to run the shit out of my 17670s pushing the Evo they used to get pretty hot, but really only took about 5 mins to cool. what cell are you running that stays hot for an hour?

I have LiFePO4 RCR123A and 17670 batteries.

I did not mean to imply that they stay hot for an hour. I really meant that I know they are cool to the touch after an hour. They are probably cool to the touch sooner than that, but after an hour I know they will be cool.

I'm really just trying to find out how long people let them cool, and how long I should let them cool.

fogbank,

AirDru

No problems going through metal detectors or getting swipped with those wands? Ive always been hesitatnt because of that...

They ask you to empty your pockets and hold the contents up in the air while they do the metal detecting wand, they asked what it was . I've been telling people that ask that cera is an electronic cigar, if I say it's an ecig people always say, " that's a huge ecig"

AirDru,
Reactions: smokum

dankd420

Got my cera in the mail today, unfortunately I think I ended up with 2 of the same core. Already have a mail out to thermovape, but until then Could anyone verify are these the CEO, or the Liquid? I'm thinking liquid but not sure.

0NmKZpg.png

dankd420,

SMELLYcat

My name is SMELLYcat and I like to Party!
Got my cera in the mail today, unfortunately I think I ended up with 2 of the same core. Already have a mail out to thermovape, but until then Could anyone verify are these the CEO, or the Liquid? I'm thinking liquid but not sure.

0NmKZpg.png
I took a look at my EO cart there is no markings. I thought that the PG carts said PG. Not sure good luck.

SMELLYcat,

nickzzzx

I was under the impression that the only difference in the CEO and Liquid was the internal resistance. Which carts did you order?

nickzzzx,
Reactions: ogcook

dankd420

I was under the impression that the only difference in the CEO and Liquid was the internal resistance. Which carts did you order?

I ordered the CEO and the liquid, so its possible one of these is the CEO and one is the liquid, they just look exactly the same?

dankd420,

dankd420

I took a look at my EO cart there is no markings. I thought that the PG carts said PG. Not sure good luck.

So, your CEO also looks like this? My main reason for guessing they were both liquid is this picture from the thermovape website, so i was thinking if this is 2 of them, then i must have the third kind:

IMG_6429.jpg

dankd420,

dankd420

it looks like the one on the left is the t1, not the cera
That makes sense, the thermovape gallery really needs some annotations on their pictures that say what they are.

I suppose i'll have to wait for a mail back from thermovape then, its got to be possible to tell the liquid apart from the ceo somehow.

dankd420,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
The one on the left is the old line. They're both loose leaf vaporizers, but the left is the ThermoVape T1, and the ThermoVape Cera is the second (and improved) rendition of the T1. ThermoVape does not sell the T1 anymore. Just a comparison shot, you'll get the one on the right when you order.

Tweek

0NmKZpg.png
The liquid and oil carts look similar. Mine came in containers with writing on the top. Hard to tell from the photo, but my e-liquid core looked looser than the oil one. Not sure if that is an actual way to tell, but worth a shot.

Tweek,

NoName

I ordered the CEO and the liquid, so its possible one of these is the CEO and one is the liquid, they just look exactly the same?

Hey dankd,

I believe that is the case. ThermoTim posted (page 2?) that TET was increasing the power on the EL cart from its' original power (10 watts?) and IIRC MAY HAVE made them the same power. My EO cart just happened to come with BLACK o-rings (it's unlikely, but maybe this is an easy way for TET to distinguish one cart from the other? In any event, I'm sure TET will sort you out right away. Maybe you only have to put a different color o-ring on one of your carts (for identification) and you're good to go??? You're going to love the EO cart (if you haven't already haha). Enjoy.

NN

b0rd2dEAth

Anyone get engravings?

How's the LL for tobacco like bollyshag?

And do any of you like love your LL? Seems like many have had problems..

b0rd2dEAth,
Top Bottom