Discontinued Thermovape Cera

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Vaporiffic, I think it is great that you posted that if for nothing else for us to learn what goes on around the world. Ah TET maybe international shipping should always have the manual and CE thingy if that seems to cause a problem and you do have it so why cause an issue.:)

Vaporiffic, I think it is great that you posted that if for nothing else for us to learn what goes on around the world. Ah TET maybe international shipping should always have the manual and CE thingy if that seems to cause a problem and you do have it so why cause an issue.:)

Thank you for the kind words. Well someone is probably bound to be in the situation again eventually so now the info is here and hopefully more to come:)
Well I was thinking of suggesting to Zeki to do a section in FAQ or something for European (international) customers where CE certification is mentioned. Don't know if that would be crossing the line ?
Anyways happy vapes and a good Memorial Day:)

Vaporiffic

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
Well I just got word from Zeki about the whole international dealio. I know this might not concern a lot of you, but since this is sorta the cera encyclopedia I thought the info should be here for future internationals:) (had to write herbalist a pm so he knows)
Now for the update:
Zeki just told me that he does have the CE certification and the necessary paperwork, I do not know if this includes some kind of user manual as this supposedly is a big deal to customs - I will check this however.
Regarding the whole voltage thing, I've asked Zeki to check the exact value for the cera with battery and no charger, so we got that sorted aswell:)
I think that's it, but here will be an update on the issues mentioned and of course the greatest question of them all - will cera ever make the long dangerous way through customs into the promised land of Christiania, Denmark? To be continued....

Vaporiffic

Thats great to hear!

That might be something good to add to the Cera Vaporpedia page..... ;)

Keep us updated.

Cheers,
Tim

sneaky101

That is the plan, should be mostly carbon fiber and Ti/SS, From how i looks right now the only ceramic is internal. Should be very well protected :)

Cheers,
Tim

Damn it! I thought I was going to be good with the original CERA. Guess I will have to start saving my change.

Can't wait to see it Tim!

sneaky101,
Reactions: NoName

NoName

That is the plan, should be mostly carbon fiber and Ti/SS, From how i looks right now the only ceramic is internal. Should be very well protected :)

Cheers,
Tim

Hmmmmm....carbon fiber just like my road bike....better start modding the water bottle holder for the new Mini hehe...

NN

NoName,
Reactions: OF

Tom Funk

Cheers,
Tim[/quote]

Still zirconia mouthpiece and top cap ( or at least the inside of it)? I like the idea of the vapor only coming in contact with glass or the functional equivalent.

TF

Tom Funk,
Reactions: JCat

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Its amazing news. I love my ultra and ultramax so much I thought i could hold out for an adapter. But just based on that description I want a mini even more

Mynameismud,
Reactions: NoName

Tom Funk

Any dimensions for the mini yet ?

OF had said that it will take an 18650 battery, so not much smaller than the Cera, if at all. Perhaps as small as the T1? It sounds more like its going to be more a Cera Lite than a Cera Mini.

I'm exited! Here's hoping for side and latching switches.

TF

OF

OF had said that it will take an 18650 battery, so not much smaller than the Cera, if at all. Perhaps as small as the T1? It sounds more like its going to be more a Cera Lite than a Cera Mini.

Careful here, I don't know anything for sure except that it's coming and 18650 is one of the batteries being considered. I understand size and weight are big concerns, especially with the e-cig guys that carry one in a pocket all day long. If it were me I'd be also considering the trade offs with 18350s and 14500s. For my money, the 18350 has a lot to offer given the core is already that big in diameter but shortening the unit by an inch or so is a big plus and the '350 still has plenty of steam for EO use, even for careful LL use?

Time will tell, and I think that time is soon, but I think the chances of a turkey from TV are slim indeed? My guess is it'll be another step forward, but will still not please all.......

OF

SameOldTim

Manufacturer
Any dimensions for the mini yet ?

No dimensions yet, we are still working on the mechanical switch...... ;)

I'm exited! Here's hoping for side and latching switches.

TF

I don't believe it says anywhere that its 18650 for sure, although that is a possability. It could be anything from 14500 to a 18650, maybe even a 18350....... Cera Lite might be a more appropriate name, depending on what battery we end up going with.

Cheers,
Tim

Well I was just about to hit buy now for the "regular" cera. Would it be worth waiting for the mini or is that still a somewhat long way to go before being launched?

Vaporiffic

Vaporiffic,

SameOldTim

Manufacturer
Well I was just about to hit buy now for the "regular" cera. Would it be worth waiting for the mini or is that still a somewhat long way to go before being launched?

Vaporiffic

Yea its still a way out, theres not even parts for it yet to prototype. You definitely can't go wrong picking up a Cera, And all the cores will be interchangeable.

Cheers,
Tim

Soflo

Only birdshit and fools
Yea its still a way out, theres not even parts for it yet to prototype. You definitely can't go wrong picking up a Cera, And all the cores will be interchangeable.

Cheers,
Tim
So if w already have a Ti core will we just be able to buy the body of the mini?

Soflo,
Hey again all,

Now I think I finally found out what carts and such to get. I am however still in a bit of doubt concerning the whole battery and charger issue. I want to order the cera without charger and batteries (though I wanna support TET) to get he best chances of actually getting it through customs.The question is am I going to be able to achieve the same performance with non TET products?
I've been looking at the site herbalist linked me too and I've sort of convinced myself that the following setup would work;

The Xtar sp2 charger - 500, 1000 and 2000 mAh options at 0,5A, 1A or 2A.
And for the batteries either Panasonic CGR 18650 CH 2250mAh 3,6V or Panasonic NCR18650PD – 2900mAh, 3,7V.

What do you guys say to this?

And BlazinOG I gotta ask, what's the music (2 tracks? ) from your "loading a .07" video? :)

Vaporiffic

Top Bottom