1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Thermovape Cera

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by SameOldTim, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Tweek

Tweek Well-Known Member

I'm in Ontario and not too far from where the depot is. Surprisingly fast! I think I just got lucky and didn't get held up at customs.

Darb likes this.
  2. xclarryx

xclarryx Active Member

how long will it take to charge the 2300 mah batteries in the tenergy charger on TV's website? and what exactly is the method for priming the LL core, and whats the purpose?

3. BLAZING OG

BLAZING OG Vaping is a way of life!

i think they said approx 3 hours or less, and priming is only needed for the EO(essential Oil) cart to let the ceramic absorb the oil before it starts producing clouds!!!!

:peace:

OF likes this.
  4. Tweek

Tweek Well-Known Member

In regards to priming, I just plan on dumping as much into the Cera as she can handle. She will be more than primed after I am done with her.

UpUpandAway, Zuhallem, NoName and 5 others like this.
  5. BLAZING OG

BLAZING OG Vaping is a way of life!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:smug: Thats the spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Medical Mark and Tweek like this.
  6. Medical Mark

Medical Mark Well-Known Member

I just got back from my grow today and got some willies wonder crossed with white widow and some other strain don't remember what my grow partner called it but it being dedicated for some oil for the Cera half a pound waited to throw in my LL Cart and 3 types of oil plus the one I'm gonna make this week before Cera comes and knocks at my door.

I'm gonna make some honey oil and some honeycomb all purged all good cant wait to drown the EO cart too its going to be hazy in my little man cave vape station, ill have to compare my pax, solo, gpen, vapor genie, extreme q, mflb, and my cloud to the test and see the differences and see how the cera compares to my other portables and to my cloud which i feelis the most effective vaperizor I own.
    Cera a portable that works like a plug in, we will see we will try we will test. I CAN'T WAIT

Darb, 2clicker, NoName and 3 others like this.
  7. josephaltier

josephaltier Member

Wow, I feel let down by thermovape. Although the cera appears great in build quality, the vapor production seems to leave much to be desired. They should not have hyped this vaporizer so much, as it is not revolutionary at all, but a renamed, slightly enhanced version of it's not so good predecessor.

8. PB88123

PB88123 Vaporist

Vapor production isn't everything in a vape (to some maybe). To some it's more along the lines of "does it get you the effects you desire." In which case I believe the Cera will and it will give you vapor production too. It isn't like anyone is going to buy a dud where a working Cera will not get a person high. It will work once a person gets past the learning curve of a convection portable vaporizer. There is no conduction to help produce vapor it is all in the users control.

A ceramic portable convection vaporizer that is tough and can be boiled (or blow torched) clean. Pretty revolutionary.

And ThermoVape provided information on the Cera and talked up its strengths. Like a latching switch, longer battery life, no stirring, mates to a 14/18 downstem out of the box, silicone sleeve to help keep the heat away from your hand and a ceramic bowl. More than slightly enhanced over the T1 I say.

Tom Funk, NoName, Bluntcrush and 3 others like this.
  9. 2ndSight

2ndSight Active Member

Are you speaking from personal experience from your own Cera, or is that purely conjecture based on the tiny bit of feedback we've seen here thus far? Seems a bit harsh to be saying that this early on, i think the verdict still remains to be seen for the most part. Plus, could you perhaps specify LL or EO? THanks man.

NoName, ogcook, OF and 1 other person like this.
  10. YeeeBuddy

YeeeBuddy Well-Known Member

No reply? Pretty comical if he's makin those claims without ever trying one.

11. josephaltier

josephaltier Member

I do not have a cera, but to hype it like they did is simply unprofessional. This is a time when many new vapes are rapidly appearing on the market, and to postpone as long as they did is rude. Also, this product looks great for oil, but not so for herbs. It is not temp adjustable, and very big and expensive. Will be outdated very soon. Check out the davinci ascent vaporizer for some real hope in future portable vapes

12. Flintoli

Flintoli Member

• No flaming. Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member.
    Oils whats up, no smell, better bake. Your just hating cuz you live in a shithole. CALI FOR LIFE!!

13. LeTchen

LeTchen A toute vapeur ! Retailer

I think we are here to give our opinions without being insulted each other... and I don't think this is a place for teenagers or people behaving as such :disgust:

14. Flintoli

Flintoli Member

• Being intoxicated is not an acceptable excuse for breaking the rules. Warning issued.
    I didn't insult him i said he should move to cali, i admit i was very medicated at the time ;)

Also your french.

15. LeTchen

LeTchen A toute vapeur ! Retailer

So for you it's not an insult to say : "Your just hating cuz you live in a shithole" ??!

What do you mean ?

Yes I'm french and for us this is insulting

mod note: Do not respond to trolls, report them. Posting simply encourages flaming.

rcflo and natural farmer like this.
  16. TheRobbo

TheRobbo Well-Known Member

Well to change the tone a little, it turns out my Cera was on a plane on her way to Australia all along as now she sits in Melbourne customs waiting authorization for delivery :-)

Shouldn't have too many dramas there and it's not worth more than $1000 so no duty.

17. hektik8625

hektik8625 Well-Known Member

Bummer on the screw, but sure it's an easy fix. But for the cost of the cera, should this be happening?

18. OF

OF Well-Known Member

No. However understanding it is the key to preventing it from happening. Hopefully that's exactly what's going on. Same as trying to figure out why new 787s are having battery fires, sometimes that takes a bit of doing to determine. Often the solution is obvious from there.

And it really has noting to do with cost of the product or the part. Different skill sets are needed to fix the broken one in front of you and the system that produced it. Not all companies see it that way, of course. Often they have little or no choice. But to do it that other way puts you and the customers at risk....and doesn't really fix the problem.......those companies tend to not last long if they hit a rock.

OF

hektik8625, NoName and Globbs like this.
  19. GR

GR Well-Known Member

Just noticed the Cera is no longer Pre Order, it is Buy Now!

I personally will wait until things calm down for them in a week or two then place my order for the EO, still I got excited to see the Buy Now button.

hektik8625, StickyShisha and LeTchen like this.
  20. Skeena

Skeena Standing stone faced like a statue.

Nice! Maybe that means the December orders are about to go out.

21. josephaltier

josephaltier Member

Come on people, if you have a cera, lets see some pictures or videos of it in action. Let us know what you think.

22. Nucleosynthesis

Nucleosynthesis Member

Good luck. I'm a November (mid nov-20's) SS order and was told my order isn't gonna be ready. No estimate given.

23. numero

numero Member

Gotting the feeling they have to make/assemble the next "5" ceras just like the previous ones, like some kind of slow slow process..not trying to be negative. Just thinking out loud.

24. Bluntcrush

Bluntcrush Director of Vapor Research Labs™

If interested wander over to the jibberish thread to see the latest response from our "bad news bears" I included my recent inquiry and their response from today.

numero, Tom Funk and OF like this.
  25. PB88123

PB88123 Vaporist

Tom Funk, NoName and OF like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors