Discontinued Thermovape Cera

OF

If the screw falls out of my Cera I am going to take a big leap and screw it back in. Time shifts may ensue.

I'm seeing a scene from one of those Brit war films where the hero is defusing the dud German bomb (mine, torpedo, whatever....), sweating profusely and describing in minute detail each step he's about to take over the phone connection to the rest of the cast cowering in relative safety......

Say, look, Tweek, if it all goes terribly wrong and the sucker blows up and kills you, can I have your other vapes?

OF

Skeena

Standing stone faced like a statue.
Why hasn't Innovapor gotten any e-cig Ceras? Why has Thermovape snubbed us e-cig customers for pot smokers? Are pot smokers more dependable? Will Thermovape be dependable? Will the Cera be dependable? Shouldn't we get two cartridges since one has already failed a customer out of ten or so shipped? After the heater core fails (after a year hopefully) shouldn't we have a spare cartridge to buffer Thermovape's manditory repairs? How can your grassroots customer vape through their first repair session without a backup? Quitting smoking by taking up your newfound catering for pot & a piece of wax fallin on a termite, who's chokin on the splinters, wasn't what I had in mind. The e-cig community are the loser's baby so why don't you kill us? Oh, you already have. For you cannot serve two masters, for you will love the one and hate the other. A house divided shall not stand.

TET said that they wont be able to give them to 3rd party resellers at wholesale pricing. They are trying to keep the price as low as they can by selling it themselves.

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
If the screw falls out of my Cera I am going to take a big leap and screw it back in. Time shifts may ensue.

No need to be concerned if a set screw comes out, it wont hurt the performance and may actually improve it for you! I actually leave one of the set screws out on my CEO to increase the airflow. Its a personal preference thing as some others here dont like the added airflow and leave their screws in. If however you want all your set screws in, you can either send it back to us and we'll send out one with a new crimp lock on the screws or use a .0035 hex driver and tighten it back up, in either case we will take care of it for you.

Ok here goes...
Imagine the supprize I felt when I got home from work, (knowing that according to the tracking info my Cera was still sitting in customs) and my wife starts filming me for no reason, (wrong) then hands me a box from behind her back...
Yep it was Cera alright and my first impressions you ask?

Wow!!!!

I have only tryed the CEO in her yet because I thought I wouldn't see her for a few more days so haven't gone and got any buds yet, but you don't need to know about my poor life choices.
First up I will be refering to Cera as her quite a bit I just can't bring myself to call her it... any way she seemed smaler than I had imagined and quite heavy, but heavy in a good solid durable rock like way, and after fiddling with every thing a few times and topping up the batteries decided it was time to get the oil out, and oh man oh man do I like it. I had a little trouble getting it primed but am sure that its because my wax was quite cold and hard but it eventually got warm enough and it stated soaking in (about 2/3 minuets) at that point I couldn't get a hit off it so I chucked a bit more wax in thinking it might help, and it shure did.
I remembered that Tim had said he blows on it sometimes so I tryed that, I gave a little puff into the mouth piece and found it restriced so blew a little harder and this time it blew through and some vapour puffed out of the little holes, at that point I stoped blowing and gave a nice little honk on that beautiful device and was blown away, she is amazing loads of nice tasty vapour and smooth too hardly any irritation at all.
Any way after roughly 20/25 minuets of on and off work later I really couldn't fit any more in but Cera was still going strong she was getting warm but not uncomfortable (if you took the cap off you could touch the cart but you probably wouldn't want to hold it) but everything else just warm. The best part was when I pulled the battery out it was still remakably cool as if the ceramic holds the temparature away/around the bat without transfering to it.
As far as cool down she was back to cool in the same 20/25 mins

Well thats enough for now I have to go test some more, I have some more photographic proof they do exsist in the wild, and the natty little case I have for her as well :clap: but I can't be f@cked working that out right now so that will all have to wait.

R
Congradulations!! im glad the tips helped!
Everyone, we want to be as open as we can with all of our production of Cera, we are transparent with our challenges and successes. The remaining Ti parts of our first batch will be here this week to start assembling, however now we are still waiting for the bulk of our ceramic's. We have extremely high QC for blemishes and flaws and have taken some of our ceramic out of production due to some, we want each and every Cera to be made from the highest quality and have the most ascetically appealing components as possible.
We have been updating the website with any changes we have made, that way if someone ordered today they will have the most up to date information as possible. If you see something that you believe is not accurate please contact us sales@thermovape.com and we can try to sort it out.
Cheers,
Tim

Tweek

I'm seeing a scene from one of those Brit war films where the hero is defusing the dud German bomb (mine, torpedo, whatever....), sweating profusely and describing in minute detail each step he's about to take over the phone connection to the rest of the cast cowering in relative safety......

Say, look, Tweek, if it all goes terribly wrong and the sucker blows up and kills you, can I have your other vapes?

OF

Deal. I will insert a line in my will "Vapes go to OF" My family will be left to solve the puzzle of exactly
whom this OF is.:smug:

No need to be concerned if a set screw comes out, it wont hurt the performance and may actually improve it for you! I actually leave one of the set screws out on my CEO to increase the airflow. Its a personal preference thing as some others here dont like the added airflow and leave their screws in. If however you want all your set screws in, you can either send it back to us and we'll send out one with a new crimp lock on the screws or use a .0035 hex driver and tighten it back up, in either case we will take care of it for you.

I have all the confidence it will work out just fine :D Thanks for the care and excellent service as always.:rockon:

AirDru

however now we are still waiting for the bulk of our ceramic's. We have extremely high QC for blemishes and flaws and have taken some of our ceramic out of production due to some

Has production come to a stop?

What does this mean as far as your estimates for shipment go?

AirDru,

OF

When are the ceramic part expected to arrive?

I really don't think it's a good idea to 'armchair micromanage TV' just because we can. They, through Tim, are being uniquely open with us. Start second guessing their every decision and their response becomes obvious.

No criticism meant, but that's my take on the matter. I suggest some faith....or take it to the jibberish thread?

OF

Jonah Hex

I really don't think it's a good idea to 'armchair micromanage TV' just because we can. They, through Tim, are being uniquely open with us. Start second guessing their every decision and their response becomes obvious.

OF
I don't think that question is "armchair micromanaging" in the least. How is it second guessing? I have the same question. A rough estimate of expected shipping time is something I would like to know if I am to put $250 or more down for something. If their website allows you to purchase something as it does at the moment, then it should be stocked and ready to ship. Otherwise, there should be an expected or estimated date of shipping.

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
The jibberish is likely to follow this thread until pre orders and the chaos of the release has passed. All the hype on the Cera has sparked ceramadness disease that I feel won't be satiated until they are medicating with it in their hands.. I thin TV has been more than forthcoming about their production process and people just need to accept the fact that even though some have shipped, even they didn't estimate they would be in full swing until like the 10th of feb and that was probably a conservative estimate that could still change. Just accept that it could be up to another week or two and put it in the back of your mind and it will be here before you know it, probably much sooner. Asking TV everyday what the new estimate is for shipping is just hassling people that are probably already stressed and pushing things to the breaking point. I am sure they are working as fast as humanly possible and I just like everyone else can't wait to get my hands on one, and if it performs how I think it will, then it will be worth the wait.

harmudge

I don't think that question is "armchair micromanaging" in the least. How is it second guessing? I have the same question. A rough estimate of expected shipping time is something I would like to know if I am to put $250 or more down for something. If their website allows you to purchase something as it does at the moment, then it should be stocked and ready to ship. Otherwise, there should be an expected or estimated date of shipping.

I agree with that, a rough eta is not too much to ask imho...after all, if your shelling the cash you want a rough eta.

harmudge,
Reactions: ogcook

PB88123

Vaporist
E-mail info@thermovape.com and tell them to put a shipping ETA next to the buy now button. I bet it will say something like "Shipping Soon"

People who want a rough eta just look at the last 5+ rough etas we have been given. They only get so many ceramic pieces that have no flaws right now.

So what do we do?

We wait.

harmudge

That is very true...only so many ceramic pieces should pass QC, and it looks like TET are keeping the QC tight....(I ain't going down the same road as in the jibberish, I merely want to know) but what I don't really get in the world of vapes is...if you were shelling out "nigh" on $300 for something from say, ebay or Amazon etc you would want a rough eta of when your goods will be with you...but in vapeland that doesn't matter, the manufacturer or supplier can just ship it out as and when they want ?

harmudge,

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
I would say with pre orders yes... they are subject to change at a moments notice... and they have given estimates if you look back it is not like they are keeping you in the dark. If the company was past pre orders and in full production mode I would concur with you, but this is a completely different situation than ebay or etc i feel like you are comparing totally different circumstances.

Goodlife101,
Reactions: ogcook

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I believe the ceramic gets fired in a kiln for a week before being finished, so take that into account. I'm sure if they sent blemished/reject ceras we'd be more angry than having to wait a bit longer for "perfect" parts.

Glad to see a positive review for the CEO, I thought you all were still too high to understand keyboards ;)

harmudge

I would say with pre orders yes... they are subject to change at a moments notice... and they have given estimates if you look back it is not like they are keeping you in the dark. If the company was past pre orders and in full production mode I would concur with you, but this is a completely different situation than ebay or etc i feel like you are comparing totally different circumstances.

I do agree with that, and did see the eta's for shipping...even although it looks like we are now past the pre-order stage, as it is no longer on their site.
Even if it was still in pre-order, I think that it's only polite to give an indication of when to expect something to start shipping....as TET did do originally, and then if things start to go "Pete Tong" and that date goes out the window a simple "Sorry we are delayed but xyz"...mass e-mail would sort things out and keep all up to speed.

harmudge,

AirDru

this is the sort of stuff that got the last thread closed.

i asked a question that TET obviously isn't comfortable answering.

lets give it a rest now.

harmudge

this is the sort of stuff that got the last thread closed.

i asked a question that TET obviously isn't comfortable answering.

lets give it a rest now.

Yes, the last thread got closed due to a "LOT" of this...but where is the harm in a little discussion other than..."anyone got their Cera yet"...."what size of battery do I need" etc etc, because that's getting a little boring now, so until people start showing off their Cera's and doing reviews that's pretty much all were getting in here....but I think we are still kinda on topic with the recent discussion ?

TBH I don't really get it here....yes, it's good to keep topics on topic, but whenever something starts getting discussed that isn't being discussed by certain people or stray's slightly, but is still within the realms of the main topic...the discussion or the people in the discussion either get a telling off from mum or dad or the discussion get's censored or deleted.
I now know that this is a private forum and not a public forum...but tbh sometimes I think...this must be what it's like to live in China or the Middle East because their isn't really much democracy goes on in here.

harmudge,

VapeStL

I now know that this is a private forum and not a public forum...but tbh sometimes I think...this must be what it's like to live in China or the Middle East because their isn't really much democracy goes on in here.

maybe just a little harsh? :lol:

I'm a member of all sorts of different private forums, they all have the same etiquette, rules, etc.

harmudge

Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member.
maybe just a little harsh? :lol:

I'm a member of all sorts of different private forums, they all have the same etiquette, rules, etc.

Were going off topic here...;)
I don't think that's harsh at all...going by the ticking's off that I've had in my short period here.
I have never had any trouble at any other forum discussing off topic things within reason, in threads elsewhere...Marx never ruled Russia with as much enthusiasm...lol.

I know what the next comment will be..."Go elsewhere etc"....but seeing as this place is mainly frequented by my U.S cousins and I presume that the ruling powers that be may also be the same, I obviously don't know but presume.
I'm thinking, the U.S has seemingly always stood for democracy and freedom of speech etc and they try and persuade/force that on various country's around the world what the heck is going on in here ?

P.S

No Dis-Respect intended to anyone, just merely discussing my thoughts.

harmudge,

JoeKickass

Guys they're probably just trying to keep the thread clear so we can SEE MORE OIL CERA MEDIA REVIEWS! :)

Don't fight the mods, I tried starting revolution too, they just ban you and you miss it and want to come back. I bet the reason they make such clear cut descisions is simply because they know they're dealing with intoxicated people...

The forum works pretty nicely if you just sit back and give it a chance

harmudge

Guys they're probably just trying to keep the thread clear so we can SEE MORE OIL CERA MEDIA REVIEWS!

Don't try to fight the mods, I tried starting revolution too, they just ban you and you miss it and want to come back. The reason they make such clear cut descisions is because they know they're dealing with intoxicated people...

The forum works pretty nicely if you just sit back and give it a chance

"Absolute Quality" response...:clap:

I'm no revolutionary Joe, I just don't like double standards...."America, the land of the free and the good", but don't dare de-rail one of our threads or discuss something on the fringe of the main discussion at hand or....you got it..."Your Banned".

harmudge,
Top Bottom