• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Thermovape Cera (Original thread, closed because of chaos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GR

Maybe for you lucky folks in the States :D

I can't recall from the thread, but have the harder hash varieties been tried in the Cera yet?

I am curious what the minimum amount of oil is? Will the Cera be capable of dabs? I am finding there is no good way to load 1/2g of oil and expect it to stay flavorful with a bunch of surrounding heat or just heating and cooling.

nickzzzx

I am curious what the minimum amount of oil is? Will the Cera be capable of dabs? I am finding there is no good way to load 1/2g of oil and expect it to stay flavorful with a bunch of surrounding heat or just heating and cooling.
In one of the videos on youtube they show how many hits you can get out of a .1g dab sized load. I'm pretty impressed.

nickzzzx,
Reactions: Tweek

gr8fuljon

SMELL it! Enjoy. It's like... God's vagina!
OF --
have you had any experience with only using kif in the LL?
i'm wondering, because its powder-like, does it clog the holes?

And how about an update from TET??? Anyone?

gr8fuljon,
Reactions: iamn3ko

OF

So, after several PMs from forum members looking for 'inside information' I drove over to TV this morning. Something is going on, I'm not sure exactly what yet. No familiar cars in the lot and the back door I usually use was locked. Around front one of the windows was covered with plywood. The lobby appeared normal from the outside but everything was dark inside. It didn't smell of smoke, so i doubt it's a fire, but it had that 'feel' about it, like some disaster or another had happened. Perhaps a roof leak or collapse from the rains? The neighbors didn't have an answer for me past 'we saw some guys there over the weekend' kind of thing.

I left a message there offering help and asking if there's an update to pass on. I expect some sort of response fairly quickly and will of course pass that on. Let's remember, guys, we have a plan here....Jam hasn't yet told us it's time to panic.....

OF --
have you had any experience with only using kif in the LL?
i'm wondering, because its powder-like, does it clog the holes?

And how about an update from TET??? Anyone?

No, I haven't tried it in Cera (I just don't do much kief with all those lovely other concentrates in the same display case....), but based on similar experiences with DV and HA using kief I'd expect no problems. After all, fine bubble and chopped pressed kief are basically the same deal.

You just got as much on the update front I have to offer for now.

OF

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I hope all is ok...I guess I assumed you had his personal number and if so just call to see if they are ok. I hate when scary stuff like this happens. Remember one of our vendors a few months back got robbed and that sucked too.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: OF

JoeKickass

Around front one of the windows was covered with plywood. The lobby appeared normal from the outside but everything was dark inside. It didn't smell of smoke, so i doubt it's a fire, but it had that 'feel' about it, like some disaster or another had happened. Perhaps a roof leak or collapse from the rains? The neighbors didn't have an answer for me past 'we saw some guys there over the weekend' kind of thing.

Hopefully the Grinch didn't steal the world's supply of Ceras!
ohnoes.gif

But I'm surprised you don't have one of their cell phone numbers?

AirDru

Thanks for taking the time out of your day drive over to TV. Although unsettling, I appreciate your unofficial update.

Anyone else thinking that they maybe had a break-in? Could u imagine if they lost all their cera inventory?! Or maybe one of their competitors trashed the place after getting dissed in the cera commercial.

Let the speculation begin

NoddingDonkey

Oil, Glass & I'm a bit of an ass
Thanks for taking the time out of your day drive over to TV. Although unsettling, I appreciate your unofficial update.

Anyone else thinking that they maybe had a break-in? Could u imagine if they lost all their cera inventory?! Or maybe one of their competitors trashed the place after getting dissed in the cera commercial.

fuck the speculation. noah needs to come out and make a statement.

leetmode

Thanks for the update OF, this is really disappointing news but I hope everything is ok with the TET team. I also hope I didn't get scammed, that would be a big loss for me considering i pre-ordered the titanium version, starting to regret my decision.

leetmode,
Reactions: harmudge

2clicker

Observer
Thanks for the update OF, this is really disappointing news but I hope everything is ok with the TET team. I also hope I didn't get scammed, that would be a big loss for me considering i pre-ordered the titanium version, starting to regret my decision.

you didn't get scammed. sure sucks that something negative seems to have happened. hopefully its nothing, but i highly doubt that Noah and crew jumped ship.

2clicker,
Reactions: smokum

Medical Mark

I just called there I talked to one of there people concerning my preorder, all is well she read it off to me told me that the sleeve is not available yet and when it is a email will be sent to me. My order was acurate but not sent out obviously.Cera LL,EO,2xbatt,charger,light switch. Basically I think the putting them all together first come first served type thing and everything's being worked out. When it ready to ship ill recieve a email with my purchase and tracking # this is what I was told. I can imagine this is all a process in itself but I guess ill wait.
It's a quality product being sourced in the USA and put together at the TV shop, who knows how many orders there really are? Either way everything has to be perfectly assembled and in working order so we can enjoy the fruit of TVs labour.
I can't to use this Cera I'm using a pen vape for oils right now awaiting this Cera and the anticipation is killing me. Oh well I'm off to y vae room to use my cloud with some purp kush so everyone just chill out call them talk to them I did ease your mind.

Medical Mark,
Reactions: 2clicker

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"

if you payed with a Credit Card i am pretty sure you would be safe no matter what the outcome. i hope everything is OK but as long as you pay by CC you should be covered.

mmenzie,
Reactions: smokum

Medical Mark

Like I said call them I just did customer service answered and gave me all my preorder details and assured me there working on all preorders as we speak, good things take time maybe they over extended themselves unintentionally it happens good plans turn into plans that turn out taking longer then expected. Shit happens be patient don't speculate use your fricken phone, call them don't gossip that's bull shit.

lwien

Like I said call them I just did customer service answered and gave me all my preorder details and assured me there working on all preorders as we speak, good things take time maybe they over extended themselves unintentionally it happens good plans turn into plans that turn out taking longer then expected. Shit happens be patient don't speculate use your fricken phone, call them don't gossip that's bull shit.

Considering what OF reported regarding their physical place of business, this looks like something quite a bit different than being overextended. Their customer service is more than likely in a different physical space than where the vapes are manufactured. Really curious as to what happened.

harmudge

Yes, I agree.

The 10th was the day Noah said that things would start moving, admittedly this was not set in stone and this date could be re-scheduled but come on TET I think you guy's are starting to take the p@ss now with the lack of updates.
Last week your threads were red hot with all the goings on that were happening and this week nothing.

After reading OF's recent post I must admit I'm starting to get worried here...I was hoping for this to be with me by the 25th as it's a Christmas gift from my Mrs and tbh I was fairly confident TET would come through with this for me, the only loose link in the chain would have been HM Customs where it may have sat idle for a few days, but now due to the mass disappearance of TET I have no confidence in this happening at all...in fact I'll go further and publicly state that if TET continue this mass dissapearance and no-one has heard from them in the next couple of days I'm going to cancel my order and I'll shimmy over and get a VaporBlunt 2...maybe not as exotic as the Cera, but at least The VaporBlunt 2 is shipping out.

Noah or any of the TET guy's, if you have had a break in, flood, fire...whatever it may be, I'm sure that you will still have access to the net and all it would take is less than 5mins of your time to come on and update all your customers who have already shelled out their hard earned on your latest product and also all the guy's who have not put their cash down yet but are following this thread and who will purchase when the Cera is readily available...these guy's will be reading this and re-thinking their choice of vape the same as I currently am.

harmudge,

OF

JEBUS !!!! now THAT aint good at all OF :popcorn:

Agreed, although from what I saw it could have been a lot worse. For instance no police tape or padlock om the door, nor rumors running wild with the neighbors. Hopefully we'll know more soon.

Hopefully the Grinch didn't steal the world's supply of Ceras!
ohnoes.gif

But I'm surprised you don't have one of their cell phone numbers?

That had occurred to me, it may be what's up. A break in, perhaps random, perhaps expecting drugs? If so, tragic as it might be, as long as folks are OK it's only a (hopefully minor) delay?

You're welcome, I wish I had more to offer, but for now that's it.

I seriously doubt the sabotage idea, sounds awfully desperate and at best only delays things a little. Even if it's completely trashed all that's done there is assembly and test so a few calls for reorder to a different place and they should be back in business at a new address. Outfits like that back up designs off site for just this reason. They have a huge investment in delivering a product they feel passionate about, i wouldn't want to be the guy trying to stop that.

However, I disagree about speculation. Aside from entertainment perhaps I see no advantage there at all?

I strongly disagree. As a bunch I think we abuse this "XXX needs to' bit. Says who? IMO Noah is in no way obligated to you or I for anything. Nor any individual for that matter. I understand it can make the speaker sound more authoritative and all but from where does this obligation come and what's penalty for not doing so?

IMO when TV wishes us to know something they will make that happen. Until then they actually have the same rights and privileges the rest of us demand in our lives as I see it. IMO it's fair to ask 'when do you think products will ship?' And I basically asked that, but why is none of my business.

Considering what OF reported regarding their physical place of business, this looks like something quite a bit different than being overextended. Their customer service is more than likely in a different physical space than where the vapes are manufactured. Really curious as to what happened.

I agree. They're not going to get over extended IMO, they're too good to have that happen. While it could have been a vendor problem, that doesn't explain the broken window and dark shop.

Customer service, such as it is (it's really a very small load, all the reject cores from all the products are in a single coffee cup...), happens there. A worst case I see is a break in has impacted customer's products in process (which I'm sure they'll cover).

My take is there's some sort of setback in play, perhaps not even fully understood yet? But I'll give you dollars to doughnuts TV is working on a recovery plan to get products out as soon as they can.

Hopefully I (or someone else) will get some useful information to share soon. For sure there's nothing we can do to help but patiently wait.....which I don't do at all well.....

OF

NoddingDonkey

Oil, Glass & I'm a bit of an ass
Just got off the phone with Tim...who is in the process of typing an update so I'll keep this brief. Water damage caused a delay. Production and shipment operations are both on hold until they get done dealing with property insurance. They expect to ship by New Years.

rking

I will bet a unit went through the window that OF mentioned. ya know just more 'durabiliy' tests lol. i think we are all safe this company seem to have a steadfast and stalwart reputation. plus this is some future tech we are waiting on things happen.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Wow . . . I just can't believe how many "scam" rumblings I am hearing in this and the gibberish thread. After TETs track record here they deserve a chance to respond. The broken window and lack of employees at work today sounds like a break in to me, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA. Either that or they finished all their work, had a huge party, and threw a Cera through the window to celebrate. :argh:

Competition has been fierce and the industry is known to be populated by "real" criminals . . . I think TET may have ruffled some feathers out there . . . my guess is they need some support right now.

I strongly disagree. As a bunch I think we abuse this "XXX needs to' bit. Says who? IMO Noah is in no way obligated to you or I for anything. Nor any individual for that matter. I understand it can make the speaker sound more authoritative and all but from where does this obligation come and what's penalty for not doing so?

IMO when TV wishes us to know something they will make that happen. Until then they actually have the same rights and privileges the rest of us demand in our lives as I see it. IMO it's fair to ask 'when do you think products will ship?' And I basically asked that, but why is none of my business.

Both lwien and OF deserve listening too at the moment, calm should be the order of the day.

t-dub,
Reactions: Dogman

AirDru

I've called them over a dozen times the past week without an answer. I resent your implication that those who haven't talked to them on the phone are too lazy to do so.

AirDru,
Reactions: harmudge
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom