• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Thermovape Cera (Original thread, closed because of chaos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
We are Award winning guys! Pick up a Hightimes Magazine Issue #442 at your local retailer and you'll find us over on page 88.

In the Video the "Award winning" is next to our company name, along with "Patented" and "Revolutionary". I thought that was pretty self explanatory when we were making the video, Sorry if that drew any confusion.

Many of us at TET are off the next few days, However there will be someone in each day to get warranties shipped out. I will be back on Wednesday, and by weeks end we should have some complete Cera's in packaging ready to be shipped out.

Thanks for sticking with us everyone! You wont regret waiting for your Cera's ;)

Have a good new years everyone!

Cheers,
Tim

BlueCloud

Thanks for the update, Tim. Sounds like you guys will back on track soon. Nice to hear you will be shipping by the end of the week!:tup:

I'm curious as to why the EO cart isn't also ceramic like the LL instead of metal.

I was wondering the same thing too. I was also thinking it would be nice to have a SS Evo cart. Maybe a little shorter and wider, though.

OF

I'm curious as to why the EO cart isn't also ceramic like the LL instead of metal.

Good question, and while I'm not sure I've got a couple guesses. The oil cart is more complex inside to deal with the reservoir pieces and so on. And it has a precision hole for the use of normal drip tip MPs (including Pure and True Flow) which may impact it? The ceramic cover and MP are optional with oil, but necessary with herb since there's no way to put the MP on otherwise.

And it's just not going to get as hot, it's not on for minutes like the herb version (unless you're Noah of course). So they can use a conventional screw machine part (like they're very good at already) and save the cost of the extra tooling needed to make the ceramic piece.

Or not.

In any case it works just fine in SS, thank you very much.......

OF

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
We are Award winning guys! Pick up a Hightimes Magazine Issue #442 at your local retailer and you'll find us over on page 88.

In the Video the "Award winning" is next to our company name, along with "Patented" and "Revolutionary". I thought that was pretty self explanatory when we were making the video, Sorry if that drew any confusion.

Many of us at TET are off the next few days, However there will be someone in each day to get warranties shipped out. I will be back on Wednesday, and by weeks end we should have some complete Cera's in packaging ready to be shipped out.

Thanks for sticking with us everyone! You wont regret waiting for your Cera's ;)

Have a good new years everyone!

Cheers,
Tim
Thanks sincerely for posting again. Even when the news isn't the best, I think it makes this thread feel warm and fuzzy whenever you or Noah pop in. I wish you all the best of luck over the next few weeks; I can't wait for things to settle down a bit here and at TET, for our sake and yours. I'm betting that soon enough, the beautiful engineering you've got is going to greatly overshadow all the pre-shipment suspense. I can't wait to pick it apart and see it in action myself, and I'd love to hear more details about it from you. I realize some things must remain something of a trade secret (like the ceramics supplier), but I'm sure you can understand the burning curiosity of an engineering geek. Can't wait to see everything else brewing over there!

optiato

Hi FC! This seems appropriate for a first post...

Just ordered my loose leaf Cera! I've only recently gotten into vaporizing, have a Solo, INH004, and a MFLB. So far the Solo is the closest to perfection that I've found, but seems cumbersome for use anywhere but home. The INH004... I don't know why, but I just don't enjoy using it. The MFLB I love for portability, but I don't think I grind fine enough to really maximize its use.

Anyhow, here's hoping the Cera fits the bill for me, I'm incredibly excited to receive it and already biting my nails in anticipation!

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Actually two different friends (I have a spare at present.....), one is a self identified Forum Member (but not a nail head) the other is too shy to speak up (but is a nail head). I've also shown it to a few others but they're even more remote.

Not to worry, I bet real soon we'll have some fresh opinions based on testing to mull over....from folks we know and trust.

OF

"self identified Forum Member"?

Does that mean somebody on this forum who'd actually admit to being your friend?

No doubt they're flattered by being referred to as a "spare".

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Obviously, I'm not absolutely certain but I took it to mean that for intl they would be sent un insured ??
I hope not...but that's how I took it.

What ? lol.......

Would it not make a little more sense to 'speculate' that someone will be in to handle shipping out warranty (repaired/replace) items of the previous line of products ?

Medical Mark

When ever i recieve my cera I hope customs here in Canada doesn't hold up my order to long and maybe they'll send it as a gift so I don't have to pay duty(tax) I just had battery sent from LA and it took 3weeks to get here shipped out the 28 nov, didn't get here till dec18 wow 4/5 weeks I waited my vapexhale took 3 weeks also. I hope expidited express mail will be faster maybe but oh we'll this Cera will beworth the wait I. Know it.
Hey well my anticipation for this awesome product is killing me softly, I have no complaints or conCerns about this product I believe that tithe Cera will be my best potable vape in my arsenal.
I tried to get a other company to send me a vaporizer as a medical device but they said in USA it's not considered a medical device but herein Canada it is so I don't know what the process will be or how long it will take.
See if its a gift it will go faster and if its a medical device I can right it off.
It's a political thing a health Canada thing, I just want to be pain free. Sorry if I broke the steak I don't know how but hey just a thought.

Medical Mark,
Reactions: harmudge

Tweek

I think he is talking about warranty repairs for their 1st generation products. Has nothing to do with the Cera.
What ? lol.......

Would it not make a little more sense to 'speculate' that someone will be in to handle shipping out warranty (repaired/replace) items of the previous line of products ?

I took it to mean shipping out repairs/replacements for any units they produce, rather than shipping out new orders.

I think they meant warranties as in repairs on the first gen units...

Sorry, I didn't want to break the streak we had going :D

Edit: Damn it, Mark broke it!

Tweek,
Reactions: ShipDit

harmudge

What ? lol.......

I think you may just be right...I picked him up completely wrong, I was having a :mental: moment...too much vape.

harmudge,
Reactions: OF

Medical Mark

Why are wee chatting about warranty issues we don't even have our Cera's yet and really what could go wrong with a product that is so simply made and engineered for easy use by anyone anywhere.
The only things that could go wrong with this unit are heating coil, switch, that's it and most likely they will not give out easily there's no reason for this unit to struggle warranty issues cause its such a simple set up and there's barley any parts that could make it malfunction. In my opinion the only issues that would cause a warranty concerns are heating element burns out or doesn't work, or the on / off switch malfunctions there are no other things that could screw up this vape not to work so rest your concerns aside and think just how simple this vape really is and how easily it will work for anyone.

Medical Mark,

harmudge

No it's to do with what Tim said earlier about having someone in at TET to handle shipping out warranty returns, I believe.

harmudge,
I keep reading this thread, but I don't know why I do anymore, this is painful.
It's crazy that there is 100 pages before anyone(except OF/TET) even has a unit.

New folks to the thread should do a search for "OF" "thermovape", "thermoCoreTim" posts, and save themselves 95 pages of speculation/other BS.

tofferster

Vapin', Lurkin' and Jerkin'
Hey guys, about to put my order in for a Cera. I was about to buy a Provari along with some Gentleman's Brand herb cartridges and oil atomizers so I could have a high quality, true all-in-one device since I use e-liquid, too. Then I stumbled across this forum and found the Cera. I'm really impressed! I like the fact that it's mechanical, made of strong ceramic and has permanent, long lasting carts. I'll be ordering the LL kit with the EO cart. There doesn't seem to be much info on the EL cart but I remember a post (but can't seem to find it again) by TV saying that EL would work in the EO cart at slightly reduced performance. I figure I might as well try it out before spending $100 on another cart. My question is: can I leave the bottom switch on and toggle the upper safety switch to take a hit when using EL more like a traditional e-cig with a button, and is there warm up time when using EL? Or is it only when using LL and EO b/c of the higher temps required? I'm an amateur with this stuff, so any input is greatly appreciated! Thanks.

PB88123

Vaporist
My question is: can I leave the bottom switch on and toggle the upper safety switch to take a hit when using EL more like a traditional e-cig with a button, and is there warm up time when using EL? Or is it only when using LL and EO b/c of the higher temps required? I'm an amateur with this stuff, so any input is greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Yes, you can use the safety switch to toggle the device on and off and just leave the bottom switch on.

As for the EL warm up time I don't know but I would think it's as quick or quicker then the EO which is only a couple seconds.

ugobo

When ever i recieve my cera I hope customs here in Canada doesn't hold up my order to long and maybe they'll send it as a gift so I don't have to pay duty(tax) I just had battery sent from LA and it took 3weeks to get here shipped out the 28 nov, didn't get here till dec18 wow 4/5 weeks I waited my vapexhale took 3 weeks also. I hope expidited express mail will be faster maybe but oh we'll this Cera will beworth the wait I. Know it.
Hey well my anticipation for this awesome product is killing me softly, I have no complaints or conCerns about this product I believe that tithe Cera will be my best potable vape in my arsenal.
I tried to get a other company to send me a vaporizer as a medical device but they said in USA it's not considered a medical device but herein Canada it is so I don't know what the process will be or how long it will take.
See if its a gift it will go faster and if its a medical device I can right it off.
It's a political thing a health Canada thing, I just want to be pain free. Sorry if I broke the steak I don't know how but hey just a thought.

I bought a Revolution direct from Thermovape last summer and i specificaly asked Thermovape to declare a $35 value. They did and it was'nt hold at customs and arrived quickly. I would'nt hesitate to ask Thermovape any specific requests regarding your order. They listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom