• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The WISPR vaporizer

blackstone

Took the plunge on a teak e+ keep yous posted:tup:

Hi! Just wondering, did this E+ come in time for xmas like that FB post said, or was there a delay?
What I don't understand is, if these were out before Xmas, how come they're not on the website for sale yet?
I'm sold on the good prices, possibility of decent materials and well made in EU with cheap shipping for me too.
I must admit I might prefer if the stem folded away like Wispr2, but it might allow for slightly cooler running where the assembly is now.

Any bad taste or smell from those silicone stems?

I've only tried OG Iolite (190 deg C) and thought it was a bit hot on my mouth. I know Wispr 2 was supposed to be 210 deg C, so if that was bearable, then this E+ might be quite nice on 190 and 200 deg C settings?

Also do we always have to mail their CS, wait around 5 days, then mail again just to get a response?!

blackstone,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Vitolo

Vaporist
The stems are not bad.
They take some getting used to as far as how easily they bend, but
after a session they taste like vapor.
A dry hit on a new stem may give a hint of essence, but that was so light it may have been psychological.
once confident that the soft stem wont break by bending it to put it away, it is pretty sturdy

blackstone

Thanks Vitolo.
The (same) stem on these new E models doesn't seem to fold away like on the butane one. So unless the accompanying pouch is well designed, maybe the best way for carrying is to keep the stem in another little tube or pouch?
I'm trying to remember if I saw people using some kind of stem caps on the Iolite stems on here in the past, sure I did.

The basic E model might actually suit my type of use very well (Auto 190 to 210 over 10 minutes) but more control is always nice, especially as I have a concern about potential excess heat.
Call me naff, but another big attraction for me is that you can get personal things written on the side for a small fee!

EDIT- thanks also @ShayWhiteGrow just seen your post now, that sounds very nice!
E model should be more than adequate, and if it got too hot for me I could turn off and start again.
I'm not normally the biggest wood fan, but I like the use of it on the E+. The mesh ones look cool too. I look forward to more pics or thoughts, thanks again!

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
Thanks to @ShayWhiteGrow I get the opportunity to know the WispR E before it gets located with a local Patient. I must admit I was impressed with the session in general, and the gradual inching up of the thr temperature.
I am thinking that we know the perfect client for this unit.
A Wispr fan that is uncomfortable using Butane.
The (same) stem on these new E models doesn't seem to fold away like on the butane one.
The stem is identical, except there is no groove in the device top to fold the stem away.
Yes... there is room in the carrying bag for said stem.

blackstone

Currently for easter there is 30% off Iolites except Wispr E.
There was a similar promotion recently that also excluded the Wispr E, but funnily that time they lowered the retail of the Wispr E from what was first quoted to what's listed on their website now.
It seems very reasonable for an apparently well made vape and I really wish it had been out when I was getting started.
Still no sign of the Wispr E+ model though, and it's so messed up that some webshops can use paypal and some cant

blackstone,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I can not find actual online instructions for the charging of the WispR E.
anyone have a link to the WispR E manual?

I haven't found much at all on line about the Wispr-E.

No videos and almost no written reviews, hardly even any pictures. Also Haven't found it for sale anywhere else but the Iolite website.

At $105.00 from Iolite with free shipping I kinda want one, but like @blackstone I wish they took paypal.

:peace:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I haven't found much at all on line about the Wispr-E.
While I found no manual or instructions, the Wispr E is magnificent!
I found info at http://www.iolite.com/our-vaporizers/wispr-e.html
Here is the run-down:
iolite-WISPR_E-page-banner-b.jpg

WISPR E by IOLITE – Our Next Generation Battery Powered Vaporizer

Taking its shape from our very best WISPR 2 portable vaporizer we have redesigned it to now offer our customers a portable li-ion battery powered vaporizer WISPR E. WISPR E portable battery powered vaporizer – at a glance:

• - Push button ignition (190°C / 374°F incrementally increasing after 10 mins to 210°C / 410°F then shuts off)
  • - Large chamber for a longer session
  • - Lightweight and quiet for ease of use.

karotene

Just bought the whispr 2. Too hot for tobacco. Though the hits are tolerable.

Any ideas on tuning it for lower temps?

karotene,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

karotene

It can be cycled manually, which gives fair results. Still would prefer a lower temp bimetal switch

karotene,

karotene

Not a huge fan of black ABV. Otherwise, butane is great. A very sensible energy source.

karotene,
Top Bottom