• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The WISPR vaporizer

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
Damn that is hell of a deal.

I just got a new orange from Ireland RMA for an old 1.0 leaky one. No retail box, but at least another new mouth piece.

kMamYXs.jpg

Gota catch em all!

Also the green wispr is not really a true green. its laurel green ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shades_of_green#Laurel_green

Last edited:

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
Vector and anything that is super refined. I have lucked out and not needed to use walmart ronson for over a year

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
Iolite now says "Iolote Brand, Colibri, and Newport"
Vector has fallen out of favor by lack of compliance to filtration standards, and now leaves a thick residue behind.
That's craziness, thanks for the info. Any more resources on why?

Ratm22,

Viprdude

WISPR since 12/10/2011
I used Vector butane as per my local shop and from early RMA instructions from Iolite. I also had nothing but issues. Purity issues. Apparently Korea does not care what percentage of pure even though it is "FIVE TIMES filtered". Those words mean nothing. Colibri is 99.999% pure and printed on every can.

I switched to Colibri, bought a 12 pack of large cans from a web retailer on October 4, 2013 and have not had one single issue in the three Iolite Wipsr units that I own and use two of them daily.

I came on here just to update. All is well in my vape aresenal. :) Thanks Iolite for a great product.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
My original WISPR is still cranking away although it only gets used a few times a month nowadays. Ignites on pretty much the first click every time and is running smoothly.

A while ago it had a little glitch with it not re-igniting during a cycle but that cleared itself up after a purge and a couple sessions.

I think it's now a couple of years out of warranty so for me I have got to say I got my moneys worth and then some, even though I paid a pretty penny for it at the 2011 price.

Vaporizer Tech has come such a long way in such a short time it's easy for me to forget how amazing the iolite/wispr was when it came out. And funny thing is it still works great and does the job every time.

Last edited:

vidaloca

hello guys , I just bought a WISPr 2 and I had some doubts , 1 ) it is normal for every 20 to 30 seconds after turning on the lamp is lit orange and 2/2 ago pfffff ? 2) what is the best method to vaporize with WISPr ? 3 ) the steam produced not much is normal ? Thanks for the help.

Regards from italy

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
hello guys , I just bought a WISPr 2 and I had some doubts , 1 ) it is normal for every 20 to 30 seconds after turning on the lamp is lit orange and 2/2 ago pfffff ? 2) what is the best method to vaporize with WISPr ? 3 ) the steam produced not much is normal ? Thanks for the help.

Regards from italy

Hi @vidaloca , glad you decided to get into vaping.
  1. Yes that is the heating unit burning butane so that the oven keeps the temperature at vaporization level
  2. When packing the chamber on the end of the mouthpiece make sure that you are not overfilling. Fill loosely with ground flowers. The hot metal rod on the base unit needs to fit smoothly into the bud to heat it properly.
  3. If it feels like you have to suck a frozen milkshake through a straw then you have packed it too tightly. It usually takes a few heat cycles to get the chamber evenly heated.
I get a few light clouds to start and then progressively after each heating cycle the clouds get thicker and harsher, till almost no vapor will come out.
You can save the used brown bud in a jar and cook with it later.

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
Cant't edit last post, sorry for back to back. But different topic.

My ignition switch is now getting stuck and not clicking smoothly. Never had this happen on any of my WISPRs. Has anyone tried lubricating the switch. I think some wd40 would clear it right up.

Ratm22,

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
Hey all! Got a dead Wisper vape from a fellow FC member and now I'm starting to plan some 3D printed accessories for my store. Any special requests?
OMG!
The side plates, the sideplates sidplatees, seed plaats.

Okay so my Wispr got ran over by a car.

ZsvUqAp.jpg

But it still works........

could you make me custom side plates, based on a submitted design?
Sorry for terrible phone cam.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
OMG!
The side plates, the sideplates sidplatees, seed plaats.

Okay so my Wispr got ran over by a car.

ZsvUqAp.jpg

But it still works........

could you make me custom side plates, based on a submitted design?
Sorry for terrible phone cam.

Lol, well, I could probably design a replacement panel based on your design, but I don't have anything I can cheaply print which would be safe at those temperatures (imagine inserting the panel, starting up the vape, and the whole panel melting under the heat!). *however* I am ordering a CNC mill this fall which would be able to cut a design from a high temperature plastic. At which point we're certainly in business :lol:

Vapoleon

Vapoleon Bonaparte
Hello guys,

Few years ago i had an iolite, but now i have an Arizer Air and i have a question.
I remember those iolite screens were so great, does anyone knows if iolite screens fits on the air stems? I think Iolite and Wispr screens must be the same, but i never had a wispr.
Those screens are wery wellmade, but i dont remember the real size of them....

Anyone have maybe both vapes, and could try it? (I'm not a dome screen fan in AA, and i think it would be perfect for my liking :)

Vapoleon,

Astedra

Toronto vapourizer has a sale on the Wspr 2, only thing worries me is reports of smoke coming out of the mashine and from what I understand after you turn it off it still goes through a couple of heating cycles is this true?

Astedra,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Toronto vapourizer has a sale on the Wspr 2, only thing worries me is reports of smoke coming out of the mashine and from what I understand after you turn it off it still goes through a couple of heating cycles is this true?
Smoke coming out? First report I've ever heard?

Yes, the gas is cycled through once it is turned off. Same as original iolite. It usually goes 3-4 heating cycles.

KidFated.,

Astedra

So for how many minutes after being turned off does it cycle through? More then 2?

Astedra,

Astedra

Yeah I guess you can pick them up for cheaper then the vape shop. Yay I should be picking it up tomorrow, new vape!!!

Astedra,
Reactions: Vitolo
Top Bottom