the unofficial FC bubbler thread

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Guys. I'm not sure about the FC version of M&M Tech pieces. The bases are different and there are subtle differences in the construction. Do you want me to contact M&M Tech to verify they are making the "FC" pieces? If you ever want extra pictures of any pieces, just holla and we will make it happen.

Lev was the owner of Leviathan. They just recently merged, within probably the last 6 months. They do go back though and have a history together.

The reason for the "subtle differences" is because they're separate designs. The FC Bubbler, was supposed to be labeled Leviathan, until some design changes we requested and agreed to, by the partners. However, I can assure you, it is most certainly blown by and manufactured to the same standards and same people, as M&M Tech, because they are one company now.

EDIT: Lev can correct me if I'm wrong, but this was our original design.

012-28.jpg

When the piece was redesigned with the new logo it was changed at that time, to an existing though almost exact design. The base is different, the stemless and the downtube knuckle. KushKlowd420 is the only one that has one of these, which has the original M&M logo to.

This is my custom 22" blown tube (Its an Omega as a tube, instead of a beaker). Its a Leviathan, though branded as M&M Tech (stamped above and on the backside above the perc). If you look at M&M Techs new showerheads, they look exactly like the one below.

20120803_194553.jpg

20120803_194201.jpg

Excuse me, I didn't know what the Hell I was doing with the water level at the time.
20120803_194117.jpg

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
BlownUo Go right ahead lol. When you give them a call if I answer don't be surprised. Enjoy the pieces guys

Takavor23,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Haha Smokin' J's we have met. I'm Lev the other gentlemen who was at the booth. These pieces are legitimate and only in a small production for promotional purposes. I hope you understand. The more our name gets out there the better sales go up for all retailers. FC patrons provide great buzz and BDV is the king of online media.

Takavor23,

BlownUp

Unapproved commercial account.
Haha Smokin' J's we have met. I'm Lev the other gentlemen who was at the booth. These pieces are legitimate and only in a small production for promotional purposes. I hope you understand. The more our name gets out there the better sales go up for all retailers. FC patrons provide great buzz and BDV is the king of online media.

I'm not hatin. Down with IMPORTERS! Hurray for quality American glass!

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Martin, Mike... know he said something with a M. I'm horrible with names. Can't even remember the guy I picked this piece up, from today.

BigDaddyVapor,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Smokin J's i hope to see you at the next show. Around June we will have a brand new online catalog out. I will keep in touch with you or contact Martin. DOWN WITH IMPORTS!

Takavor23,

BlownUp

Unapproved commercial account.
You're Smokin' J's? Well @#$%... we LOVE you here! You're building quite a lot of link backs from this site.
Sorry to all who want the thread to get back to that elusive super awesome mythical $100 showerhead, lattice, blow job, infused perfect vaping bubbler for only $100. My last sidetrack reply:
Yes, FuckCombustion is on my radar. It's a solid community with a lot of knowledge. I'm an "Operation Pipe Dreams" survivor, been doing this for 15 years. After "operation pipe dreams" I closed my web store voluntarily. I reopened on the Internet 1 year ago and am trying to rebuild my customer base. RIP - NWpipes.com

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Forgot to add the stats, though you can see them, on any of the videos.

DIMENSIONS
Height to Top of Can: 7"
Height to Top of Mouthpiece: 12"
Can Wall: 60mm
Mouthpiece Wall: 20mm
Glass Thickness: 5mm Borosilicate
Base Width: 3 3/4"
Joint: Stemless 18mm (female)
Perc: Hand-Woven Lattice

BigDaddyVapor,

placetime

l believe he's talking about "BlownUp"---who looks like he might not be a member any more.... :\

placetime,

VAPORIZER22

Right, that is what I meant. Lev replied to blownup's post and referred to him as smokinj's so I was guessing he is the owner of the smokingj's site.

VAPORIZER22,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
He just needs to identify and register as a retailer, I believe.

Though, I'm not a retailer, so I don't know. Would be cool to have him around.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: deadc0ffee

SD_haze

Pics coming soon of a Fuck Combustion Bubbler from Sam at glassblowersdirect.com . He's got a prototype and pics, but needs to update his website (with a special discount code for FC people :tup: ) before posting pics. Probably a few days til posting.... :cool:
Yar for the discount, $231 shipped right now without.
There's a picture up right now on the product page http://glassblowersdirect.com/products/

Looks pretty unique.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
fcbub.png

This is it. I know where my preference lies. But, to each his own. I'd like to have this to. I'd like to get all of 'em. It does look like a very nice piece of HQ scientific glass, no doubt. I dig the unique look. This with a sand-blasted BDV on the outside... sweet.

The bar is extremely high, even taking bias away, performance-wise with Leviathan/M&M Tech. Win, win, for all of us.

EDIT: I want to correct something from above. A typo and not being clear, could easily lead to misrepresentation. Most people know, but some new people may be unaware, I don't have any affiliation with Leviathan, other than if we were gay (I don't want to assume), Lev would be my lover (he'd be the bitch though) and he's a local glass guy, with a great product. Corrections and explanation below. My apologies, if it came off that way. I read it that way, in hindsight.

The reason for the "subtle differences" is because they're separate designs. The FC Bubbler, was supposed to be labeled Leviathan, until some design changes were requested and agreed to, by the partners. However, I can assure you, it is most certainly blown by and manufactured to the same standards and same people, as M&M Tech, because they are one company now.

EDIT: Lev can correct me if I'm wrong, but this was our original design. (by "our" I mean the ideas and designs the thread followers discussed and Lev turned into a coherent package... Lev will be the first to admit, its a project buoyed by the community as it progressed and became reality)

BigDaddyVapor,

placetime

placetime,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
fcbub.png

This is it. I know where my preference lies. Lev would be my lover (he'd be the bitch though. I'd like to have this to. It does look like a very nice piece of HQ scientific glass, no doubt. I dig the unique look. This with a sand-blasted BVD on the outside... sweet.

The bar is extremely high, even taking bias away, performance-wise with Leviathan/M&M Tech. Win, win, for all of us.

EDIT: I want to correct something from above. A typo and not being clear, could easily lead to misrepresentation. Most people know, but some new people may be unaware, I have affiliation with Leviathan, other than if we were gay (I don't want to assume), Lev would be my lover (he'd be the bitch though) and he's a local glass guy, with a great product. Corrections and explanation below. My apologies, if it came off that way. I read it that way, in hindsight.
Hmmmmm Ok. I thought something seemed funny. This does look like a nice piece for sure!

Jeppy,

NewVape

What a guy!
All I can say is that I'm just blown away by all the beautiful glass that's being produced as a result of our conversations. How's a guy suppose to not buy the all. It's like being obsessed with Pokemon or something. Keep up the good work everyone who's producing this glass.

NewVape,
Top Bottom