Discontinued The Universe Adapter for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
nice guesses everyone, one of you got one part right wont say who.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
My Persei driving it. And some GSC thin mints bud coated in de-waxed oil to go inside.
That and some Armenian food for after testing.

And a babies arm holding an apple. And some good pecan pie. It's getting hard to find good pie these days. :shrug:

Fully Melted,
OK, here goes:
First the trivial: Fully Melted immediately showed the top piece that fits together the main body and the mouthpiece - It will need some kind of screen or filter to block particulate, but you've previously said that the mouthpiece itself contained "technology" - I'd guess the filter/screen is built into that (possibly similar to TV's "ufo"). It is clearly missing because we see two male threaded parts.
BUT, in all the previous videos you posted, when the top of the body was visible (for just a few seconds), you clearly loaded into a thin walled tube. The recent posted pictures appear to be a nickel plated brass body, with visible threads to the top - unlike anything we've seen before. Then the kicker - The latest picture seems, even allowing for the brass threads to be several mm shorter. This implies that there is a missing part which screws onto the brass threads, leaves a fairly smooth thin-walled tube protruding at the top, which attaches to the upper piece screwed onto the mouthpiece. i.e. I'm guessing that removing and reloading does NOT require unscrewing anything (don't want plant material getting in threads).

What is the missing part threaded into the base? I believe it was nearly immediately guessed - It is the chamber and heater core, which you have said will come in 3 versions. Why is it threaded in? So that with removal, easy cleaning, which has been asked for by many would be much easier (or so I hope).

-NDA

Nick Again,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Nick the mouth piece did contain some tech but this is the current mouth piece that will come with it, with some minor changes.

DSC_0031.jpg

THC SCIENTIFIC,
I like the look of the mouthpiece. It look simple to clean and quite functional without too fine a dust (some bubbles are powdery plus melt, but I can't vape them in anything else either).

Still, now, is there a single piece with two female threaded ends or two pieces which connect and disconnect when loading?
Threading seems like it could or would be a serious problem with brass (?but maybe that is just the prototype for easy machining). The holes appear to be spaced far enough apart to not block air on any of my V2.x heads and the Persei is raised - the 610-610 skirted adapter in your video - sitting on the table near 3:10 - appears unrelated (but probably went with the Hercules prototype which you had at the same time).

-NDA

Nick Again,
Reactions: OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
What video is that Nick? can you point me in the right direction? i leave clues behind on all my videos. Depends if its a clue or not.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
What video is that Nick? can you point me in the right direction? i leave clues behind on all my videos. Depends if its a clue or not.

You fill it and the top of the chamber can be seen at about 2:02 to 2:05. The skirted adapter is on the left of the screen as you hold ABV clearly at 3:12.

-NDA

Nick Again,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

You fill it and the top of the chamber can be seen at aboy 2:02 to 2:05. The skirted adapter is on the left of the screen as you hold ABV clearly at 3:12.

-NDA

Hey Nick you want me to make your life a little bit stressful? lol dont make me tell people that i showed you what it looks like in a PM so they can pm you asking if you would kindly send them the images.

But In reality You just dont know what you just said and the effects it had on my heads.

Wish I had You, OF and Joekickass as engineers man, we would be light years ahead.

Devianex

Hey Nick you want me to make your life a little bit stressful? lol dont make me tell people that i showed you what it looks like in a PM so they can pm you asking if you would kindly send them the images.

But In reality You just dont know what you just said and the effects it had on my heads.

Wish I had You, OF and Joekickass as engineers man, we would be light years ahead.

I have no idea what you just said, but I'm super stoked for the Universe and that video is awesome. I want it in my hands NOW!

(also I'm new. Discovered this place after winning an Omicron on Weedtracker :) )

Devianex,
Z^HG,
Maybe you don't understand the kinds of stuff I used to do - I'd have give them your cell phone number :)

Maybe, I don't know about Joe, but two of us are retired (mostly).

-NDA

Nick Again,

OF

There is no garden for OF to think in by the office, he won't accept.

Busted.

At one point in time I claimed I did my best thinking in the shower (folks I worked with took the opportunity to suggest more showers.....). Some claim it's in the same room, using different plumbing.

But yes, of late, the garden is 'the best seat in the house'. Good company there, too.

OF

OF,

DubCRider

Lots of listeners, Only one talker other than a peep or two. Just don't let someone walk in on a conversation or you may be dealing with white coats and padded walls!

DubCRider,

OF

Lots of listeners, Only one talker other than a peep or two. Just don't let someone walk in on a conversation or you may be dealing with white coats and padded walls!

I'd like to say I'm safe, they won't get a peep out of the birds.....but I think you're right. They'll sell me out for a few crumbs, won't they?

OF

OF,
Top Bottom