Discontinued The Universe Adapter for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Cleaned up my evolution, mailing it to you sometime this week. I gotta get in on this. If I do will you ship the persei out and let me play with that while waiting for the bender to be ready? If not I'll wait patiently. I'm really excited to see some Delta 9 Products that I can use with herbs!

We have to ship them together, but if you do order them separate we will do just that ship them out separate. Also Bender Sale ends in a few days.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Shit...I'll have to get on this. Tonight or tomorrow I'll order the Bender, then I'll send in my trade asap and get the persei separately.

If I order a persei for my wife's birthday in my favorite color, does that make me a bastard or a genius?
It all depends upon your wife. In my case, it wouldn't be well received, but with some friends, you'd achieve the second mark.

Good luck either way (worse case, you have two and you need to find something else both flashy and quickly).

-NDA

Nick Again,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
The Return of the Universe lets get this started.

2 parts we are not showing, can you name both parts?

Also we took cyclone tech off, as it needs more time to develop correctly. It will be add on later and we have made all provisions in the current set up to allow the addition.

DSC_00433.jpg

DSC_0037-1.jpg

THC SCIENTIFIC,
The lid and my hands holding it?
You've got the old picture showing a lid/top/screen/filter. But I believe your hand isn't the other missing part. I suspect we were given a good clue with the close-up of the holes in the bottom of the cartridge (don't want to be stripping threads or blocking the airflow - the "obvious" issues to cover, for me).

-NDA

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
You've got the old picture showing a lid/top/screen/filter. But I believe your hand isn't the other missing part. I suspect we were given a good clue with the close-up of the holes in the bottom of the cartridge (don't want to be stripping threads or blocking the airflow - the "obvious" issues to cover, for me).

-NDA

No. My hand is most assuredly the other missing part. I know where the bottom spacer plate is.
Of course I would consider the concept that the prize winning Larry is missing. ;)

Fully Melted,

druminfected

Recepticle/trench for herb & heating element aka omicron/persei? Either way I can't wait for this to come out!

druminfected,
Top Bottom