Discontinued The Universe Adapter for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Yes currently the universe is for the Persei only. You never know we might have it for the Omicron but more development needs to happen.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
Yeah I meant to say the Omicron, but I was a bit vaked when that was posted. Will the Bender work with the Omicron?

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
We will not disclose why it wont with the Omicron or how we are planing to make it work. Just wait after my vacation i have a few tricks up my sleeve.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Devianex

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Reality? Guess I stumbled into the wrong forum :lol:

Sinclue,
But all bs aside there is a fix and we are exploring it.
Just remember, "Better, faster, cheaper" - pick any two. It is easy to get two of three; Any decent engineer should be able to for you. Achieve all three and you've "built the better mousetrap" and you can expect to have a success.

-NDA

Nick Again,
Reactions: OF

MaxVapor

The Professor
We will not disclose why it wont with the Omicron or how we are planing to make it work. Just wait after my vacation i have a few tricks up my sleeve.

I just hope the Omicron pass through power will make these things possible. I know that sort of spoils the portability, but I only vape gold on the go, so it won't bother me none.
:D

MaxVapor,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I just hope the Omicron pass through power will make these things possible. I know that sort of spoils the portability, but I only vape gold on the go, so it won't bother me none.
:D

The pass through on the omicron will allow you to make everything work on it.

But we are trying to get it to work and like i said one trick up my sleeve that can fool the what was it that OF said? oh yes the Electrons.

Heres to innovation and lets see how we can get it done.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw
The pass through on the omicron will allow you to make everything work on it.
Does this mean that the Omicron version of the Reactor will come with yet another V2.x head to raise the current limit up? Or will the new HVDs have 5 Amp limits?

But we are trying to get it to work and like i said one trick up my sleeve that can fool the what was it that OF said? oh yes the Electrons.
Actually OF said "trick", not "fool". Still I can think of two approaches to actually do this. Cosmologically, you could use either a white dwarf (i.e. "neutron star") or a black hole as a gravity source, but both require a supernova first (not too hard - just drop a few thousands tons of Iron into any star) and is probably not practical. The other technique would be Theologically, and there I don't have any advice to offer.

Heres to innovation and lets see how we can get it done.
:cheers:

-NDA

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Does this mean that the Omicron version of the Reactor will come with yet another V2.x head to raise the current limit up? Or will the new HVDs have 5 Amp limits?

Actually OF said "trick", not "fool". Still I can think of two approaches to actually do this. Cosmologically, you could use either a white dwarf (i.e. "neutron star") or a black hole as a gravity source, but both require a supernova first (not too hard - just drop a few thousands tons of Iron into any star) and is probably not practical. The other technique would be Theologically, and there I don't have any advice to offer.

:cheers:

-NDA

The HVD will handle the voltages up to 8.4v so its not an issue, but what the kit will include is still up for debate as we are trying to make it as cost effective and competitive even with kits that dont have the capabilities as The Core will.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

The other technique would be Theologically, and there I don't have any advice to offer.

-NDA

Great catch, never thought of that angle. I too am at a loss to know how useful it might be, or which way to go. I'm not even sure I know anyone I trust to ask.....

Another kind of scary thought comes to mind, could some competitor be taking advantage of this 'inside track' even now? Is this whole thing about to be trumped by the Vatican? Or maybe the Mormans (they're pretty sharp you know.....).

I think I'll let G worry about that, give him something to do on his vacation....

Thanks for the insight. You are indeed a wise guy.

OF

Adobewan

"It never occurred to me to think of SPACE as the thing that was moving!"
Scotty to Spock
Star Trek 2009

Just twist a concept and you're a miracle worker(roll those "r"s).
Can't wait for more innovations G!

OF

Double entendre or equivocation? If you intended both you get +1 Oscar Wilde points (e.g. The Importance of Being Ernest).

-NDA

Guilty I'm afraid.

One gets so very few straight lines around here, sometimes you gotta make your own ya know?

Thanks for the OWP, I'm working on a scholarship you know......

OF

OF,
Top Bottom