Discontinued The Universe Adapter for herbs and concentrates.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
1st time posting, long time lurker!!!!
Is it a removable herb chamber and removable filter coupler adapter???

BLAZING OG,

Devianex

Obviously you can't give us an exact release date yet since it's still in testing, but will we be able to pre-order the Universe? I'm checking back here every day in hopes that I catch a whiff of impending release. Can't WAIT for this beauty!

Devianex,

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
The Model X-406 Nibblonian dark matter drive and the Farnsworth Device are both missing. (or are in an alternate "Universe"...lol )

4754E.jpg
Zv0Yu.png

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I love the suggestions guys some are funny some are crazy, some even are down right WTF status, but all are creative. We will end the contest on Friday, and when i am Back i will reveal this version of the Universe, and i must say its really close to production just one part needs to change and thats the easy part.

darkrom

Great Scott!
Despite G's amazing offer of trading in a vape I don't use to get a persei, I held out and found one in black that was barely used. Chrome just isn't my thing, but I gotta say that offer is amazing and I'm surprised I've never heard of it before.

So persei kit is on the way, the bender is coming when it comes....Anything else to this mad scientist kit? I'm sure I'll want extra batteries knowing me, but I'd like to get and try it all out first.

The excitement begins.

darkrom

Great Scott!
Honestly I should just wait and see what OF does with portables. As long as its herb based (for now hopefully medical passes in NOV) and OF thinks its a good portable, I'll probably love it. That fucker is always 10 steps ahead.

I don't know what you have for taste in desktop vapes, but if this keeps up I should change my name to YF soon :lol:

darkrom,
Reactions: OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
ok update on the Universe.

Fucking works great. .15 load and i couldnt get it to ignite but i was not allowing it to just sit there just holding the button and not inhaling.

Full charge .15 load, after bowl 4.01 v left on the battery
Second bowl .15, after bowl 3.89v
Third Bowl .15 after bowl 3.69

Testing Equipment Fluke 289, Persei 7.4v setup, AW IMR 18350 Batteries.

Top Bottom