Discontinued The Universe Adapter for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Six. Stick to the facts......

I'm not sure it's fair to fault the design......a lot of user abuse seems to be at the heart of most of the issues. I know it's a new concept for you, but if you think about it carefully......

OF

Well communism looked great on paper, but look how that turned out, but in reality it is user error.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: OF
Excellent observation, OF! No matter how brilliant the design, an irresponsible user can fuck it up but quick, and what is humanity but a sea or irresponsibility and neglect? If there is a god, His mistake is not in the design of the universe but in the design of the user (abuser).

TheDudeNextDoor,
Reactions: OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Excellent observation, OF! No matter how brilliant the design, an irresponsible user can fuck it up but quick, and what is humanity but a sea or irresponsibility and neglect? If there is a god, His mistake is not in the design of the universe but in the design of the user (abuser).

thats what happens with choice. Not a design flaw i would say more of a brilliant way of testing? maybe we are a test? im a firm believer of intelligent design, but man sometimes you gotta ask the question wtf was it thinking?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

Well communism looked great on paper, but look how that turned out, but in reality it is user error.

I think it didn't so much fail on the 'from each according to his ability' part as the 'to each according to his need' end of things. Somehow "need" has come to change some over time. Came to mean 'want' more like. And "his ability" came slowly to mean 'what he can't out of doing'.

Sorta like's happening here lately. Like that.

Thanks, DND, but far from my idear. You know what they said, 'you might make in the end make an idiot proof product, but even now there are lots of guys making the more perfect idiot'.

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I think it didn't so much fail on the 'from each according to his ability' part as the 'to each according to his need' end of things. Somehow "need" has come to change some over time. Came to mean 'want' more like. And "his ability" came slowly to mean 'what he can't out of doing'.

Sorta like's happening here lately. Like that.

Thanks, DND, but far from my idear. You know what they said, 'you might make in the end make an idiot proof product, but even now there are lots of guys making the more perfect idiot'.

OF

I think the solution is to make the perfect idiot before the other guys, so that we can control the route it takes. Maybe a idea you know.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

I think the solution is to make the perfect idiot before the other guys, so that we can control the route it takes. Maybe a idea you know.

So true what you say. Come up with the most perfect idiot the average guy has ever seen before and you can rule the world! Or at least the country....until the next election.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So true what you say. Come up with the most perfect idiot the average guy has ever seen before and you can rule the world! Or at least the country....until the next election.

OF

I would use the perfect idiot for testing our devices, and charge other companies to use him. that would be a better business model, then have him run for office. Think about it, government makes a loan to a company and that company fails.

Nope i dont want no government loans.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
soon is very close too!, i think we would all want to see the revisions you have made to this revolutionary device

Engineer gave me a date on when it will be ready for shipping and thats the 25th. Sorry guys the molding process takes a little bit longer because we are implementing something that has never been done. He also bet his job on it that it will work, I gave the ok to do it.

You know have to

Dgtheonlyg

Engineer gave me a date on when it will be ready for shipping and thats the 25th. Sorry guys the molding process takes a little bit longer because we are implementing something that has never been done. He also bet his job on it that it will work, I gave the ok to do it.

You know have to

G I remeber a few pages back you said "bigger design" does this mean that the camber is bigger or the acual unit. I plan to use this with my omi hvd upgrade. I wouldn't want it to make my omicron top heavy when I set it down somewhere, I hate top heavy peices lol

Dgtheonlyg,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Yes sir we made the worlds first Cart that can dry fire over a month and not burn out?

Whos ready for a cart that will last a year and provide you with the greatest taste ever?

Whos ready for the next generation of cartomizers that will be warrantied for over 6 months?

I know i am. Testing Starts this week. Spread the word W9 Tech did it.

MaxVapor

The Professor
Yes sir we made the worlds first Cart that can dry fire over a month and not burn out?

Whos ready for a cart that will last a year and provide you with the greatest taste ever?

Whos ready for the next generation of cartomizers that will be warrantied for over 6 months?

I got my HVD, I am READY :mmmm:

MaxVapor,

GON

VIDEO - review of the product is not available yet?
the idea is awesome... let´s see some fogs!

GON,
Top Bottom