Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xlr8shun

Which sale?

well, @Cl4ud3 made a post regarding blog update so when i went to read it myself i noticed a discount code in there, and @Shit Snacks is correct, if you head over to the RBT Store the Milaana's are on sale currently, and the discount code takes another 10% off. if you cant get the StopSmokingPot code to work, copy and paste directly, it seems to be case sensitive (At least for me)

and now... the waiting game.. description says "allow 2 weeks for delivery".. that'd put us at the end of the month, we're closing on our new house at the end of the month, hopefully it comes before then, that way we can have a proper christening!

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
well, @Cl4ud3 made a post regarding blog update so when i went to read it myself i noticed a discount code in there, and @Shit Snacks is correct, if you head over to the RBT Store the Milaana's are on sale currently, and the discount code takes another 10% off. if you cant get the StopSmokingPot code to work, copy and paste directly, it seems to be case sensitive (At least for me)

and now... the waiting game.. description says "allow 2 weeks for delivery".. that'd put us at the end of the month, we're closing on our new house at the end of the month, hopefully it comes before then, that way we can have a proper christening!

Wouldn't worry too much about timing. Pretty sure RBT has the Mi's listed on the site all packaged in tins and ready to go. Just a matter of him shipping, and time to get to you from NY state.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
I was just passed info that Ryan with RastaBuddhaTao is wishing everyone on FC a happy Father's Day and to honor the FCdads and thank loyal FC customers, he's having a big

Father's Day Sale!
25% off

Offer good from 6/16 through 6/19 (EST)
Code: FCdad

RBT-FDay.jpg

Furthermore, Ryan posted a new video about why it's taking so long. Please check it out:

Lastly, I can only encourage everyone to give Ryan a call, if there's a question or anything. He will be glad to talk to you! :)

Support RBT where you can, dear FC.
:peace:

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with RBT - he gave me this info to share with you while he is working hard on Zions.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
The package with the battery and charger is a great deal. But might want to post the lateness video in the zion thread.

It's there too. Thanks for the suggestion though - any support is appreciated :)

Have a great Father's Day y'all !!
Hope to welcome numerous new Mi owners here soon. This deal is too good to pass up so be sure to join the fun!! Time's ticking..!:nod:
:peace:

almost there

Going thru the whole milaana thread, again:lol:, I have a question I'm hoping one of u battery experts can help me, I have 3 sanyo ncr 3500mAh with the flat top that I use with the IQ, would they work on the milaana?

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Going thru the whole milaana thread, again:lol:, I have a question I'm hoping one of u battery experts can help me, I have 3 sanyo ncr 3500mAh with the flat top that I use with the IQ, would they work on the milaana?
You gave their capacity, what is their current rating?

sickmanfraud

Find your batteries on this link https://www.imrbatteries.com/18650-batteries/ then see if they are rated high enough for a Milaana.

IIRC 10A is not enough for a Milaana.

These are the batteries I use. Notice the price. For $6 each many people could afford a few extras. https://www.imrbatteries.com/lg-hg2-18650-3000mah-20a-flat-top-battery/

vaporist4LIFE

vaporist4LIFE,

almost there

That's what I need..... get the Samsung 25R or 30Q, LG HG2 or Sony VTC5.

I've had excellent service from imrbatteries.com
I emailed Ryan last nite right after I realized I didn't order batteries and he said he would email me an invoice for the LG HG2's, if it winds up shipping without batteries I'll definitely hit imrbatteries, they sold me all my other batteries

almost there,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom