Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sickmanfraud

That's what I need..... get the Samsung 25R or 30Q, LG HG2 or Sony VTC5.

I've had excellent service from imrbatteries.com

The way I read the prices and specs. from IMR the LH HG2 is the same price as the samsung and the Samsung seems to have a 15 amp rating vs. 20 amp of HG??

sickmanfraud,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I only have one 30Q, for some reason it doesn't seem to perform as well as my three HG2s, discharges quicker (even when not in use)

Shit Snacks,

almost there

one last question if I may, I'm pretty sure I need to pick up the regular LG HG2 button tops and not the flat tops, is that correct? IMRbatteries is currently having them on sale for $4 each if that is correct

almost there,

Simple10

Member, you member riiiight?
Can someone point me a link to get a US 18mm WPA? I checked the EDC and DDave sites and seen many stems and kits but no US m to m adapters

Simple10,

elykpeace

exVASted
1.jpg

ZC

Top hats are optional and seperate purchases. I personally don't use them but they might be better for you if you want smaller loads.

Last edited:

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
The TopHats aren't necessary with the GonG 18:18 or 18:14, you'll want some kind of screen in the Slim stem it doesn't have to be glass if you have those steel screened joint ends I've been seeing around. I'd recommend a TopHat for anyone looking to give our Screened Stem a go.

To note, the medium stem lengths = Zion stem length (unintentional)

Thanks for all the support @ZC @elykpeace @cybrguy

@almost there harder to master but when done right, it takes away most any chance of combustion. I like preloading a few Top Hats for camping trips, parking garages, etc. This setup will take a little more heat to soak extra exposed glass surface area compared to a standard stem/steel screen setup.

Simple10

Member, you member riiiight?
Ok now is there a link to DDave's WPA? It seems their Milaana products are sold in kits only?

Also confused with the notes they have for their kits. It says: "Recommended only for Milaana units with oven screen depth of 1 inch from opening/rim of oven to internal Milaana screen."

What does that mean exactly? Shouldn't all units be the same?

Simple10,

TheRobbo

Be carefull here. There is no guarantee they are US 18mm and may be too long to fit in the Mi... unless of course you have one and can confim the fit...
Edit
@Simple10
The have been updated and should all fit now... though I still had a little trouble with my reducer but my Mi is very early and joint depth is much less than prodution models. The concentration chamber fits fine and 18mm tapered also fits.

almost there

Ok now is there a link to DDave's WPA? It seems their Milaana products are sold in kits only?

Also confused with the notes they have for their kits. It says: "Recommended only for Milaana units with oven screen depth of 1 inch from opening/rim of oven to internal Milaana screen."

What does that mean exactly? Shouldn't all units be the same?
They vary base on what generation the unit is. The new ones shouldn't have any issues from what I've read, it was the older models that had more shallow ovens
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong bc I don't actually have a unit yet, but.....it's shipped:D
Ryan forgot my batteries but that's all good. Just ordered 3 lg hg2's from imrbatteries bc they're all out of the 30q's and the vt5c's. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome:nod:, all the tips were helpful

Last edited:

TheRobbo

They vary base on what generation the unit is. The new ones shouldn't have any issues from what I've read, it was the older models that had more shallow ovens
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong bc I don't actually have a unit yet, but.....it's shipped:D
Ryan forgot my batteries but that's all good. Just ordered 3 lg hg2's from imrbatteries bc they're all out of the 30q's and the vt5c's. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome:nod:, all the tips were helpful
This is true the newer models should all be standardised and meet that 1 inch depth. But if not ddave has addressed the issue any way.

TheRobbo,
Reactions: vapen00b

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
The way I read the prices and specs. from IMR the LH HG2 is the same price as the samsung and the Samsung seems to have a 15 amp rating vs. 20 amp of HG??

We've discussed this several times already. The HG2 is over rated and is closer to 18A in reality while the 30Q is under-rated and close to 20A in reality (you can read the tests on-line if you are curious)

Just consider that the three 3000mAh cells on the market (Sony VTC6 being the last) are about 18A, while the 2500mAh ones are 20A.

I only have one 30Q, for some reason it doesn't seem to perform as well as my three HG2s, discharges quicker (even when not in use)

Is that a scientific assessment or the over-indulging you vaguely trying to remember? :p

You might have a lemon pal, though. I got 5 in rotation here and they work superbly. They *seem* to run cooler than the HG2 to the touch... but I never really measured.

Bah anyways, all these cells are excellent provided you get the real deal!

elykpeace

exVASted
Lmao @duff yeah I thought I had a good count going. 7 sec on and enhale for 7 while triggered and let go. Held it for 2 seconds longer thinking it was alright and Instant yellow smoke. Ugh wtf! How did I go a decade inhaling that nasty taste?

Also have a rigged wpa. Took a 18mm NonG and shoved the metal into one of @Ratchett NuSong and then the smaller side of the NuSong into the end of a short mp. Got a proper wpa inbound from @cannabis.pro tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom