Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sickmanfraud

@elykpeace until you get the feel for it, don't go through water.

@duff is 100% correct.

I am in the process of still learning how exactly to use several of my on demand convection vapes.

The only time I combusted was the first and last time I tried to use my MVT through water.

Now If I am going through water I use my Tubo-Evic.

Could someone please share the link to @cannabis.pro WPA for Milaana? I could not find it.

Last edited:
sickmanfraud,
Reactions: IAmKrazy2

elykpeace

exVASted
@duff is 100% correct.

I am in the process of still learning how exactly to use several of my on demand convection vapes.

The only time I combusted was the first and last time I tried to use my MVT through water.

Now If I am going through water I use my Tubo-Evic.

Could someone please share the link to @cannabis.pro WPA for Milaana? I could not find it.

@sickmanfraud https://www.420edc.com/glassware/420edc-milaana-zion-stems-tophat

It's in the drop down menu confused me as well ..

Edit:: the ones that have screens in the middle both 14 and 18 the others are the stems with the glass pod options

elykpeace,

almost there

those that ordered over the weekend and have "shipped" emails, does tracking reflect that the package is in transit or is it that label has been generated tease? I'm getting anxious now that I'm all eager with anticipation. Tracking only shows label generated though:shrug:

almost there,

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Either he was sending a bunch of Milaana out and posted it on instagram or he just has really bad decorating taste or something with all those boxes piled up in his house or wherever... I bet your package starts moving today.

19122241_1634432723317079_2552327823666708480_n.jpg

xlr8shun

Either he was sending a bunch of Milaana out and posted it on instagram or he just has really bad decorating taste or something with all those boxes piled up in his house or wherever... I bet your package starts moving today.

19122241_1634432723317079_2552327823666708480_n.jpg

im thinking one of those is mine!!

actually in the mailbox now.. waiting on me.. or so says usps... i cant wait till this day is over.. 3.5 hours left.. and i already got 4 extra batts charged and ready to go

day feels like its dragging now that i know its waiting on me

xlr8shun

Home at last.. so far so good... was a little disappointed that my glass color was amber.. thought i was getting clear, as the picture indicated..

Doesn't affect preformance though. One trial run done so far.. but i keep remembering what i was told growing up; practice makes perfect. So, i am gonna try again, and again, and again :brow:

AJS

Calm Consistency
Home at last.. so far so good... was a little disappointed that my glass color was amber.. thought i was getting clear, as the picture indicated..

Doesn't affect preformance though. One trial run done so far.. but i keep remembering what i was told growing up; practice makes perfect. So, i am gonna try again, and again, and again :brow:
Practice makes permanent. Analysis of practice makes perfect ;) lol just messing with ya.

Amber is awesome! I personally would have been excited haha.

Have fun testing :science::leaf::zzz:

xlr8shun

Practice makes permanent. Analysis of practice makes perfect ;) lol just messing with ya.

Amber is awesome! I personally would have been excited haha.

Have fun testing :science::leaf::zzz:

Maybe thats what i will call her.. amber... because i will probably be buying another.. the SO has really taken a liking to the Milaana... i can hardly get a hit in edgewise... :lol::doh:

almost there

Maybe thats what i will call her.. amber... because i will probably be buying another.. the SO has really taken a liking to the Milaana... i can hardly get a hit in edgewise... :lol::doh:
U aren't helping:wave:, how's about a photo of Amber? I'm so excited to see what mine will look like, when it comes to wood vapes there's no telling if someone will be lucky or not with the grain.

BroodVape

Has anybody's Father's day order shipped yet? I'm not even sure how to check besides looking at my PayPal activity and hoping updates go there lol

BroodVape,

BroodVape

I received mine today :)
This i4 charger is sweeet. I only had a single bay before so this is one big upgrade for sure !
Nice! Were you getting shipping updates or did it just appear? I'm kind of hoping it'll be waiting for me after work lol.

And do a mini-review after you've used it a bit, I'm excited to hear what you think! :D

vaporist4LIFE

Nice! Were you getting shipping updates or did it just appear? I'm kind of hoping it'll be waiting for me after work lol.

And do a mini-review after you've used it a bit, I'm excited to hear what you think! :D
Ryan said PayPal should have tracking , check your payment to them .
Milaana hits hard !
Halfway charged battery I had has lasted more than a couple stems
It does get hot with all that air in the stem , I already know I want a long stem.
Hotspot isn't so bad , I hit it then rotate and hit again then stir maybe .

almost there

Has anybody's Father's day order shipped yet? I'm not even sure how to check besides looking at my PayPal activity and hoping updates go there lol
Mine says delivered a few minutes ago so I assume it's waiting for me at home. That's a real treat but my imrbatteries order is lagging 2 days behind so all I can do these next 2 days is just admire the form:cry:

BroodVape

Mine says delivered a few minutes ago so I assume it's waiting for me at home. That's a real treat but my imrbatteries order is lagging 2 days behind so all I can do these next 2 days is just admire the form:cry:
Aw man, that sucks!

If you have any vape shops nearby you can see if they have any? Will definitely be overpriced, but it might be worth it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom