The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

astarnes

i purchased a pinnacle the other day and while im waiting on it i wanted to know what kind of case should i get for this thing would it fit in a hard shelled eye glasses case?

astarnes,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
It's small it will fit in just about anything. I hard shell eye case would work.

Dreamerr,

OutkastBoss

i purchased a pinnacle the other day and while im waiting on it i wanted to know what kind of case should i get for this thing would it fit in a hard shelled eye glasses case?

I tried this and it barely didn't close .

I am using a zippered padded case that the LHS carries .
(shown earlier in this thread with my W.T. in it)
It fits the Pn and my bullet tube and is VERY well protected but its a bit big to pocket carry .

I am considering making my own out of a beer bottle coozie so it would be tight fitting neoprene with a zipper and room for my bullet tube (3 and one in chamber) ..

It wouldn't protect as well but really the WT only needs that much protection and I want the slimmer profile.

I am ok at sewing , if it turns out well I will post it up

Shmoo

I am considering making my own out of a beer bottle coozie so it would be tight fitting neoprene with a zipper and room for my bullet tube (3 and one in chamber)
I think the case I use would fit your requirements.
This is the case I bought, but it's unavailable. This appears to be the same thing, however.
If you're okay with not ordering from Amazon, this is exactly what I bought, from the same distributor.
img201304111334382281.jpg

Dreamerr

I guess my glasses cases are bigger lol. I don't use a case as I want a small profile but I don't carry the water tool. I did use a beer neoprene that I sewed for my INH and like the way it works. I can't sew an managed to do it by hand. I have now folded it and just use it to cover the lose switch so it doesn't move in my pocket. I love neoprene.

Dreamerr,

BongScott

Check out theyoyokid on Ebay. He sold me my PONG for $15, including shipping. They're not on his ebay site, but just ask him and let him know you're a Fuck Combustion member. He gives great service and fast shipping. You can get a PONG on TRVB's site, but it will cost you $21 including shipping.
Thanks. I also bought one form the yoyokid on Ebay for $15. It works great!

BongScott,
Reactions: Crohnie

mothy

A fond hello, you lot!

Started following several portables threads here in Jan. after receiving a SSV from my boss on my birthday... you all helped me decide on the PN + WT as the portable i now so desperately needed, ordered directly from TRVB (learned that bit reading these 80+ pages several times!) and could NOT be happier. Without the intelligent discussions and questions posed here, I'd still be lost (i burst into tears when confronted with all 31 choices at Baskin-Robbins)...

My PN arrived a week ago, i've reluctantly (ha!) spent quite a bit of time since then experimenting with technique - a task (again, ha!) made all the easier with your erudite tips! Success off the bat using PonG as my primary mp, not so much luck with the WT - though i'm seeing wispy vapor, and getting hits strong enough to cause discomfort/coughing, not much in the way of cloud production, nothing like UUAA or HerbalReview's fine work - but i've no doubt it'll all come around. Also grabbed the Omicron case UUAA featured early on, not pocket friendly, but a necessity when out and about in the wilds of CO...

i DO have a couple of questions, though, and if anyone can answer them it's you all...

1. If i cycle up to the high heat setting after a few minutes on the low setting, is the auto shut-off resetting for ten minutes or continuing on from initial heat up? i ask because it seems as though my charges are inconsistent... sometimes 4 sessions, sometimes 5...

2. i seem to recall a post from TRVB saying WT's would be shipped with stoppers? i don't think i imagined it, but if i did, does anyone have a link for them? i did not receive any, big drag for hiking.

Thanks again to everyone on this thread, i'm happy to have read and re-read all of your thoughtful and often hilarious posts! i hope to share some lovely "tourist" photos of my PN (named Eno, natch... "Here Come the Warm Jets"!) on it's travels...

sorry, Mod - if brevity is the soul of wit, i am soulless... but i ain't witless!

Dreamerr

1- The amount of sessions will change depending how long you stay on high. In another words if you only use high 4 will be your max. If you use low like I do you can get 6-7 sessions. More heat means more battery usage.

2- PM him cause he did say that.

Go Jet's and you live in CO...guess you must be from NY or NJ.:brow:

Dreamerr,

mothy

Go Jet's and you live in CO...guess you must be from NY or NJ.:brow:[/quote]

lol, no... off-kilter musical reference, Brian Eno's 1974 LP "Here Come The Warm Jets" - not much of a football fan, i'm afraid. but i LOVE weird records!

i was more wondering (and now i see i should just set a timer myself, but again, charges are varying) if i change temps mid use, is unit staying ON for 15 mins, or 10... i didn't realize how lazy i was until you answered my question! thank you though, Dreamerr...

mothy,

Dreamerr

Oh I forgot that part of the question sorry. The timer doesn't reset. It is the same ten minutes with about 8 of vaping and 2 of warming up.

Dreamerr,

mothy

Hi again, all...

TRVB reports an "out of stock but re-ordered" status for the rubber stoppers for the WT... has anyone found/ordered these online? They sure would come in handy in the wild...

thanks!

mothy,

Kaptan

Hi again, all...

TRVB reports an "out of stock but re-ordered" status for the rubber stoppers for the WT... has anyone found/ordered these online? They sure would come in handy in the wild...

thanks!
Try your local lowes or home depot.

Kaptan,

mothy

Thanks, Kaptan, but I'm looking for an online resource. Was hoping someone had a link for proper sizes.

mothy,

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
Just bought a Pinnacle! Got the HT, some extra bullets, and a case so I believe I am set! I sent TRVB a question about this, but I got it from eBay for a good price and was wondering if they honor the warranty from eBay sellers. It was brand new. Either way I'm pumped!

Pickz,
Reactions: Tweek

lookhigh

FC member
Just bought a Pinnacle! Got the HT, some extra bullets, and a case so I believe I am set! I sent TRVB a question about this, but I got it from eBay for a good price and was wondering if they honor the warranty from eBay sellers. It was brand new. Either way I'm pumped!
Not sure of the answer, but enjoy your new toy:party:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Waiting for the ups guy to show up with my pn and wt right now. I swear I'm always the last stop of their damn day every time I'm looking forward to something coming off their truck! U got like 3 hrs left in the work day dude! Get the damn lead out! Lol

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Reactions: Tweek

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Ohhhh boy do I plan on it! With all the delays with the ascent I figured I had enough time to still tuck away enough money.

Sticks, I've seen direct comparisons between the pn and many other vapes, but I'm curious, how does it compare to the original dv? I believe your versed with both units correct?

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
no...I never got the original dv. almost pulled the trigger a couple of times, but never did. The PN is an excellent vape that has an upper temp limitation. for me, that temp limit was not an issue as I prefer a sativa type of high and I thoroughly enjoyed it. if you are using it to put you to sleep, you may want to try some of the techniques shared by others here like using a fine grind and packing it in there.

stickstones,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I'm a low and slow kinda guy. I plan on making those bullets go as far as they can. That's why I pulled the trigger. I'm not a high temp vaper at all. I don't usually crank my dv higher than 385 so I'm right within the range I wanna be.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Reactions: Shmoo

toros23

V&C - Just be sure you have something to do for a few hours once it arrives and it is time go begin charging! I remember the wait, it was excruciating!!

BTW - I find the PN excels with a little kief sandwiched in the bullet.. Have fun!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
V&C - Just be sure you have something to do for a few hours once it arrives and it is time go begin charging! I remember the wait, it was excruciating!!

BTW - I find the PN excels with a little kief sandwiched in the bullet.. Have fun!

That's the worse part toros! I've been waiting all damn week, today has already been excruciating, plus I know that even after its in my hands I've still gotta wait for that initial charge!!!! Although I have read here on a few occasions that it excels with kief and I happen to have like a good 5g's of top top top shelf kief saved up for just such an occasion.

The wait will be worth it for the price I got it all for though! I know allot of people are down on GV, but they hooked my all sorts of up! So I'm not bitchin.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Reactions: toros23

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
I have to wait for mine to ship, but I just got the Infamous $40 Bubbler to pair up with my 2.0 so it won't be as excruciating to wait. I think I've got everything I'm gonna want except rubber stoppers for the HT (going to have to measure out the sizes I'll need). I'm going to go with a case setup like Shmoo. Can't wait to be able to vape on the go!

Pickz,
Top Bottom