The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

hansdampf

hello..it came finally today..was a spontaneous buy..put now the pinnacle to load.. the light is blue, without blinking..is that rigth?? does it change color when its finish with loading?

the watertool looks amazing.. very small..have to try it with the solo..

hansdampf,

BlueCloud

hello..it came finally today..was a spontaneous buy..put now the pinnacle to load.. the light is blue, without blinking..is that rigth?? does it change color when its finish with loading?

the watertool looks amazing.. very small..have to try it with the solo..

They say to charge it for 3 hours the first time, even if the light is sold blue.

BlueCloud,

toros23

Did you not receive the instructions that explain the lights?

toros23,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Did you not receive the instructions that explain the lights?
yes..thats why i ask..in the instructions its a blinkin blue light, and when its finished it should be a solid blue color..maybe i read wrong..

From three pages back:

I want to respond to this really quick to alleviate any confusion from the general forum:

The Pinnacle will only blink when it senses battery life is below 80%. And this value is not really accurate (has to do with estimates and battery voltage profiles). This is actually why you need to charge your unit fully when you receive it. It allows the battery circuit to get an accurate read on the battery charge level.

Even if your Pinnacle is not blinking when on the charger, it is still charging. So you don't have a defective unit, you just haven't been taxing the battery level too much.

toros23

yes..thats why i ask..in the instructions its a blinkin blue light, and when its finished it should be a solid blue color..maybe i read wrong..

gotcha. Misread your post and thought you were asking about how it is supposed to work. Advice here is to leave it on the charger for as long a period as possible but pakalolo has you covered. I had same issue (solid blue light on charge, just not on the initial charge) but it resolved itself on the 2nd day.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
stickstones, Medical Mark, Dreamerr, Carlos, and everyone else, thanks for your reviews. I'm really considering ordering a Pinnacle and reading your opinions is incredibly helpful. I wanna hear SliM's opinion too, to round it out. SliM, I'd like to hear your thoughts about the Pinnacle vis-a-vis the Pax and Inhalater. These are really the only three vapes I'm considering right now and I know you've already spent time with the other two.

It's amazing how much deep vaporizer knowledge I've been able to absorb, without ever having owned or used one, thanks to his forum. Shit is nuts.

Chad personally I wouldn't get the xp till the bugs are worked out. I am sticking with my 04 and love but I like the PN better for various reasons. The pax is a herb eater and smells a lot if either of those are issues then don't consider it. I am sure you know the sticking mouth piece issue as well. All three are good vapes but it really depends on your needs and where you are using it.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: chad

Medical Mark

Fricken snail mail, my wate tube was sent out the 21st first class nternational mail by TRVB and its still to here, I hav ethe worst fucken luck I swear now I will not see till tuesday if it gets at all man, I was looking forward to using this thing since my original one was defective. My Cera also got sent out at the same time priority express and its not here yet either bullshit postal service pay for 4/6 day delivery and it takes fucken 2 weeks.
It's just a bad day a bad fucken life was supposed to get a severance package of $11500.00 for my disabilty early retirement and the fuckers took $8500.00 fucken dollars from and said here's $2200.00 sorry your disabled now.
I'm so pissed off I needed a pick me up a new vape a new toy or something lol, being sick fucken stresses me out in ever way shape and form, mother fuckers (goverment) that is.
That's so wrong take from some one who is sick and take his last penny when he can't make his own dime anymore and worked for that severance pay. Wow, sorry for the rant I guess I need my Pinnacle now see there is a use for this thing it settles my nerves for a time Lol.
Cheers, I wish I had my water tool, medical mark.damn I wish Had my health back mylife back..........

Medical Mark,
Reactions: Dreamerr

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Chad personally I wouldn't get the xp till the bugs are worked out. I am sticking with my 04 and love but I like the PN better for various reasons. The pax is a herb eater and smells a lot if either of those are issues then don't consider it. I am sure you know the sticking mouth piece issue as well. All three are good vapes but it really depends on your needs and where you are using it.
I was also considering the XP, but I wanted to wait until all the bugs were worked out. Dreamer could you compare the efficiency of the Inhalater 004 vs. the Pinnacle? By efficiency I mean amount of material used to achieve a similar effect. Also, would you say the Inhalater gives fatter, denser hits and/or medicates more quickly than the PN?

Crohnie,

lovinlivinlife

I'm Sexy... I'm a Scholar... People Like Me...
Mark,

Sorry to hear the troubles man. Sounds like the Canadian government and the states have a lot in common. I know it don't mean much but I have to say that your videos and comments always bring a smile to my face and I am sure many others.

And if it makes you feel any better I have been staring at my water tool since Saturday with no pinnacle to use it with. I sent the defective one in thru fed-ex and it still isn't slated to be in Cali till Tuesday of next week. And the only other vape I have is the MFLB.

See it can get worse! Hope the best for you as your videos and comments helped me chose this great vape. Now if I can only stop torturing myself by staring at this thread every 10 seconds and at the fed-ex tracking site, I might be able to survive until my unit is returned. Again, hope the best for your health and happiness.

lovinlivinlife,

Dreamerr

I was also considering the XP, but I wanted to wait until all the bugs were worked out. Dreamer could you compare the efficiency of the Inhalater 004 vs. the Pinnacle? By efficiency I mean amount of material used to achieve a similar effect. Also, would you say the Inhalater gives fatter, denser hits and/or medicates more quickly than the PN?

1. I think efficiency is a wash although the PN takes less herb in the bullet so for some that may help use less. In the PN I find a finer grind works better but over all a wash. You can load either vape with smaller amounts especially the INH and do fine.
  2. You can't beat the fatter, denser hits...the INH wins hands down. The new one is suppose to give even bigger ones and I am not sure why that was necessary lol.
  3. Medicates quickly I would say the INH. It heats up way faster and gives you a huge hit from the first hit. However, we are only talking a minute or two difference but if you need it for something like nausea that time can make a huge difference. For something like that, I don't have that aliment, I would more then likely use a MFLB or FV for those instances you need immediate relief.
As it stands now I pick the PN over the INH XP or even the INH just cause it has way less smell, works well, is smaller, does medicate without fan fare and no huge clouds unless you try for people to see. If I continue to get 6 to 7 sessions so I can safely go out for the day with it there will be no negatives.

If I left something out please ask.

@ Mark ((((Hugs))))

bladebss

im very tempted to buy this vape for a tide me over/backup walst i w8 for the ascent, i have recently made some bubble hash with bubble bags and walst it seems ok its only partial melt, almoste every one talks about full melt and oil when it comes to hash vapor, but i wanna vape this half melt i only own a mflb and a arizer EQ, the EQ is lovely but i cant take it to parties and for walks, and the mflb isnt realy for hash, i know i can get away with grinder kief but no melty anything. SO does any one think i could use the pinnacle for half melt hash (bubbles but stays in a the same shape ish) you can clean the bullets easy from what i have read, but does it have the power?, has any one tryed it? do people still bother with stuff thats not full melt or oil?, should i just sell it to a mate and have done with it? or is there a nother vape that would work beter? (im not buying a solo)

bladebss,

Dreamerr

Remember there is a screen on the bottom of the bullet so it will go through unless you use cotton or something and not knowing anything about that stuff it might go through anyhow.

Dreamerr,

bladebss

Remember there is a screen on the bottom of the bullet so it will go through unless you use cotton or something and not knowing anything about that stuff it might go through anyhow.
i have only tested the hash on the end of a hot knife and there was no viable pooling or spreading of liquid it just bubbles on the top and became very gooey i think i can get away with it not going trugh the bottom of the bullet, so do you think it would work, have you tryed any hash, of any description in it yet?

bladebss,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Thanks, Dreamer. That's exactly what I needed to know. My first portable was a Pax. What a hog! The PN and the XP were my top 2 choices when I was looking for a portable a couple of months ago. I can see why they would BOTH be useful in different situations. When they finally work all the bugs out of the XP, I'm definitely getting it for my 2nd portable.

Crohnie,

Dreamerr

I only have kief but have not even tried it yet, but I don't see an issue with kief since I am already using a fine grind. I have yet to see a dust particle in the bottom but that doesn't mean there won't be. As stated in my review I do suspect there will be resin build up on the walls eventually just like in the glass straws or mouth pieces.

Dreamerr,

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod
i have only tested the hash on the end of a hot knife and there was no viable pooling or spreading of liquid it just bubbles on the top and became very gooey i think i can get away with it not going trugh the bottom of the bullet, so do you think it would work, have you tryed any hash, of any description in it yet?
Yea, I have hash myself and owning he pinnacle for about 3-4 weeks now and checking out the bullet. I WOULD NOT put hash in my pinnacle. it will drip down onto your clean white surface of the pinnacle. difference is, it's pretty much oven'ing it (vaporizing) causing it to possibly drip. I could be wrong but it got drippy/waxy in my vapirno2. but I have a special screen I use for hash and when you've done it on a knife, you were combusting it (done both) lol. other than that pinnacle is great, maybe a hash bullet trvb? idk random suggestion.
EDIT 2 dreamer, yea, I already have some dust from just taking out the bullet A LOT of times. Or just having the top on and it getting to the sides then dropping. yea it will happen, but i've been keeping it clean. Also get well medical Mark. I see you on here all the time, keep up the great job man and get well

IF II INI C IHI,
Reactions: bladebss

Dreamerr

Still knowing nothing can't you use something solid and ss to block the screen? Then you would have a fully enclosed bullet. :hmm:

I believe so but I got stuck on the boiling because it is more efficient. I can't see why you can't use iso.

Dreamerr,

JoeKickass

It might be a bit bigger but I've used hash, wax, and oils in my herbal air (same kind of open-bottom capsule) and as long as you sandwich it in there and give the concentrate plenty of flower to soak into you just get thicker vapor and a little darker abv, no mess at all!

But of course with a bowl as small as the PN, I would start with like a tiny rice grain of wax and move up lol

bladebss

humm i think i will still buy the PN as it fits my party/walking needs, i can experimant with it and see for my self what happens lol (iso Qtip at the reddy) it will be nice to get my mates high again :brow:

thnx every one

bladebss,
Top Bottom