The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

Hey Upupandaway,

Awesome vid with the Solo. In the Video were you using the stock Solo GONG adapter, or the PVHES GONG? I don't know which one would be the best if you were to use the Pinnnacle WT with the SOLO.

I have the Solo Gong adapter, which was used in the vid.

I've been eyeing the pvhe gong, which is supposed to have a less restricted airflow compared to the normal stems/gongs. PV has some 14mm pvhe gongs, which I hope to pick up sometime soon. I can't compare the standard gong to the pvhe since I've never used the pvhe, but I can assure you that the "regular" gong works perfectly fine.

The main piece of advice I've heard is to avoid the carbed versions because they get very hot, making it hard to use the carb properly.

Sorry for the slight derailment, but if you have a solo and are planning to get the Pinnacle WT, I think getting a gong adapter from pv is a strong play.

Chill Dude

I have the Solo Gong adapter, which was used in the vid.

I've been eyeing the pvhe gong, which is supposed to have a less restricted airflow compared to the normal stems/gongs. PV has some 14mm pvhe gongs, which I hope to pick up sometime soon. I can't compare the standard gong to the pvhe since I've never used the pvhe, but I can assure you that the "regular" gong works perfectly fine.

The main piece of advice I've heard is to avoid the carbed versions because they get very hot, making it hard to use the carb properly.

Sorry for the slight derailment, but if you have a solo and are planning to get the Pinnacle WT, I think getting a gong adapter from pv is a strong play.

Thanks man, great advice!! I might get both adapters just to compare. Hell, I might get the pinnacle too...seems easier to conceal when you're out and about....

Armerad

Dabbin'
How does the battery compare between the Pinnacle and Pinnacle Pro? With the higher temperatures of the Pro, it will be using more power so I'm hoping it gets an upgrade past the current ~5 bullet "clip" (Number of sessions from full battery to empty).

Also, will the Pro offer chargethrough (Using it while plugged in/charging)?

Armerad,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hey TRVB, i was browsing gotvape and just noticed that they are advertising both the pinnacle and VB 2.0 as coming with "hydro tubes". I know there was a big discussion earlier about calling them WT instead to avoid confusion and possibly legal issues with vapexhale. Anyway dont know if its a big deal or not but just thought id give you a heads up

Mynameismud,

b0

Cloudy...
Hey TRVB, i was browsing gotvape and just noticed that they are advertising both the pinnacle and VB 2.0 as coming with "hydro tubes". I know there was a big discussion earlier about calling them WT instead to avoid confusion and possibly legal issues with vapexhale. Anyway dont know if its a big deal or not but just thought id give you a heads up

There aren't any legal issues. VB people talked with vxl beforehand and all is fine. The WT name is only to difference it from the HT.

b0,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Yeah i was just giving them a heads up. Even if it isnt a legal issue im sure vaporblunt doesnt want a distributer misrepresenting their product. Some uninformed person could easily stumble onto gotvape and think they are getting a vapor blunt and are able to add a vapexhale hydratube instead of the vapor blunt water tube.

Mynameismud,

Medical Mark

Well I bit the bullet and ordered one today, it looks like a half decent vaporizor, Im in search of the perfect convection vaporizor and the list goes on, Cera, Pinnacle, Ascent, al. Convection.
Now the Pax, Solo, VB 2.0 all conduction.

It will be interesting to see how the convection vaporizor market moves forward in design and engineering cause its a tricky design making a true convection vaporizer that's portable and has enough power to produce vapor.
If you could design a vaporizor that when you inhale doesn't cool down then I think you'll find a game changer maybe this is game changer I know its the base model with 2 temps but 390 should be sufficient to ull out some significant vapor with the right technique.

I can't wait to use this little water tool and watch it work with the pinnacle and all my other vapes pocket size water tool nice.
The only thing that concerns me about this vape is the battery I don't even know if you can change it, I forgot to ask.
But I'm sure its fine if it goes dead I suppose ill just send it Ina nd get it replaced.

Can't wait to put this thing through its paces lol. Next week should be like Christmas again just like every week a new vape comes out, next.

Cheers medical mark

ZombiezAteMyD0G

The Vape Escape
im hoping to be in lalaland this weekend! lets see how quickly this thing makes it to the other coast! i already got a few people interested in this by talking about it...can't wait to show off this beast! i got "high" hopes for the pinnacle!

Medical Mark

Ya me too I should have mine Friday if not Monday for sure and it looks like a good vape, I have watched the video over and over and it seems effortless his first draw is 15 seconds and his second one is 10 seconds and I really think the vapor production is impressive considering the length of his draws on e the unit. Very impressive and the water tool very cool.
Remember to heat up the material before you get not it hey cause I guess if the material is heated up it take less effort to extract the botanicals when taking your draw.
I can't wait to do some experimenting with this pinnacle.

Cheers medical mark.

VAPORIZER22

Hmmmmm, did I say that? I'm pretty sure today is the 27th, so I still have time. Anyone that needs to buy one right now can PM me and I'll manually enter your credit card info into the machine. FC disc as always, 20% is what I promised I do believe. PM me and I'll make sure it ships tomorrow. I'm a man of my word!!

There is a discount, I would pm him and let him know what you would like to order.

VAPORIZER22,

togepi258

Hey, guys. I just came across this vape today, and am kind of interested. I come from using a log vape and the T1. I was considering picking up the Cera, until I stumbled across this piece. I read through the thread, and it appears most of your are satisfied.

Is there any comparison you guys can give me between this and the Cera? Thanks again guys. I'm going to re-read the thread, to see if I missed anything.

My biggest worry is consumption of herb and hit size. Big hits is the only way I can get properly medicated.

togepi258,

Salmon

I saw that 199 price on vaperblunt also yesterday. i kept getting an error msg when trying to buy, same thing today. maybe not ready for sale?

Salmon,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
$229 is the sticker price, $199 was a 420 sale that the IT guy threw up prematurely. I am going to be putting up a fc discount code for the website tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, we are almost there. We also completely re did the website, so please bear with us as we are implementing a much better system.

GoGlass

Thanks so much TRVB for the discount code !!!! I hope that WT Tube and mouthpieces will be also available .....

GoGlass,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
"Started from the bottom now we're here...."

IMG_0922_zps82ab195d.jpg

Hi trvb, nice picture. I am new to the forum and am in the market for a simple, low-maintenance, discreet vape. The Pinnacle seems like it would fit the bill. The problem I am having is ordering it. While I can find the product on your website, it will only let me add "1001" units to my cart and if I try to change it to 1, I get an error message. I will also note that the website seems very sluggish when scrolling.
Please let me know how I can purchase your product, thanks.
Jon

Solsticejk,
Top Bottom