The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
You can give any specs you want but, the 1 time I cleaned my clear pong with ISO that I even diluted with water (because I followed this thread and wanted to avoid a reaction) it reacted! The part of the pong that holds the screen fogged and swelled and turned like flakey. Then the next time I used the pong when I went to pull the pong off that part of it (the part that houses the screen) cracked around where it mates with the rest of the pong and stayed in the unit! This is the thing that made me decide to get rid of the pn. Love the wt though!

toros23

You can give any specs you want but, the 1 time I cleaned my clear pong with ISO that I even diluted with water (because I followed this thread and wanted to avoid a reaction) it reacted! The part of the pong that holds the screen fogged and swelled and turned like flakey. Then the next time I used the pong when I went to pull the pong off that part of it (the part that houses the screen) cracked around where it mates with the rest of the pong and stayed in the unit! This is the thing that made me decide to get rid of the pn. Love the wt though!

Yeah, too bad Engineering already put the ISO issue to rest.. I think there is something to that but I guess they are very confident.

toros23,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Yeah, too bad Engineering already put the ISO issue to rest.. I think there is something to that but I guess they are very confident.

No issue has been put to rest, he is an engineer not the owner of VB. like I have said repeatedly , I am working diligently on this and I will have exact answers once I get her parts back. As for me finally contacting her, it has been 36 hours. I have been in contact with her from Sunday night on. Short of driving the 10 hours to her house I couldn't think of a much quicker way to respond. I understand why some of you are using an aggressive tone, but I am seriously doing all I can here for a problem that is a day and a half old. This is not the staining issue that I'm talking about, I'm talking about dreamers damaged goods, which is the first of its kind I have ever seen. To say its unexpected would be an understatement. Unfortunately it will take a few more days before I have an answer.

Medical Mark

Hey TRVB I'm sorry this has continued and is probably frustrating you, I use my pinnacle none stop and clean my unit periodically and I usually push the screen out and iso the screens. The first time I use iso and then boiled the tips then noticed the fogging but since then I just push the screens out and iso them and it works great.
After doing that I clean the unit with alcohol wipes no problem.
I'm a nurse and I can't see how there can be a concern medically regarding the heat and mouldings.
There are many things on the market that conduct heat and are surrounded by plastic, moldings, and produce heat.
Kitchen and medical equipment have to pass many tests to be sold. Health is the main concern and I'm confident there isn't a health issue or problem here.
I appreciate all your doing for dreamer to give her peace of mind since she has alot to be concerned about regarding her health and everyday well being I understand completely.
Thanks for helping her TRVB.
Cheers, medical mark

Medical Mark,
Reactions: Tweek

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Hey TRVB I'm sorry this has continued and is probably frustrating you, I use my pinnacle none stop and clean my unit periodically and I usually push the screen out and iso the screens. The first time I use iso and then boiled the tips then noticed the fogging but since then I just push the screens out and iso them and it works great.
After doing that I clean the unit with alcohol wipes no problem.
I'm a nurse and I can't see how there can be a concern medically regarding the heat and mouldings.
There are many things on the market that conduct heat and are surrounded by plastic, moldings, and produce heat.
Kitchen and medical equipment have to pass many tests to be sold. Health is the main concern and I'm confident there isn't a health issue or problem here.
I appreciate all your doing for dreamer to give her peace of mind since she has alot to be concerned about regarding her health and everyday well being I understand completely.
Thanks for helping her TRVB.
Cheers, medical mark

Too funny Mark, I was just about to PM u and ask about the condition of your pong/mp. I talked with socks earlier and he said he hasn't had issue. You guys all got some of the first units we ever made, and sticks actually has the first one I ever shipped. Pak has sticks unit currently, I'm waiting for some more feedback. I'll keep u guys updated

TherealVaporblunt,

Medical Mark

Too funny Mark, I was just about to PM u and ask about the condition of your pong/mp. I talked with socks earlier and he said he hasn't had issue. You guys all got some of the first units we ever made, and sticks actually has the first one I ever shipped. Pak has sticks unit currently, I'm waiting for some more feedback. I'll keep u guys updated
That's funny TRVB want me to send you a pic?
I love my pinnacle I use it everyday all day, like I said I don't clean my tip in iso I just poke the screens out to avoid any unseen issues beside it works for me.
Now my tips are working great, now the dark tips seem more ideal in respects to the fogging issues but I'm really not concerned about the tips.
Now the chipping inside dreamers tip I don't get it I haven't had any issues with my tips just the fogging but like I said I changed my cleaning method.
Hey awesome product can't wait to milk the pro soon, you should see clouds I can get from this 2 temp unit, can't wait to try your pro unit when its ready.
I have some new water tools and your small water tool I perfect for my glass pieces the pinnacle shines. With such ease.
TRVB please pm me if you want to discuss anything.

Cheers, medical mark

Medical Mark,

toros23

I think he was asking what % vaped n confused used if I'm reading it right

Hey TRVB - I was originally asking what % ISO Engineering used.

BTW - I have been testing with soaks in 99% and then applying heat but have had no luck in reproducing Dreamers issue. My original clear MP fogged up and decayed a little like hers but only on the edges near the metal screen. I only used that one for about 10 sessions and then switched to the tinted PonG MP that came with my HT and that one is still fine. I wipe it with 99% ISO and then quickly rinse but never have soaked. Another thing worth noting is that I think Dreamer uses hers a lot more than many of us since she pretty much uses portables all the time.

toros23,
Reactions: t-dub

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Hey TRVB - I was originally asking what % ISO Engineering used.

BTW - I have been testing with soaks in 99% and then applying heat but have had no luck in reproducing Dreamers issue. My original clear MP fogged up and decayed a little like hers but only on the edges near the metal screen. I only used that one for about 10 sessions and then switched to the tinted PonG MP that came with my HT and that one is still fine. I wipe it with 99% ISO and then quickly rinse but never have soaked. Another thing worth noting is that I think Dreamer uses hers a lot more than many of us since she pretty much uses portables all the time.

Thank you for taking the time to run those tests. I am doing very similar tests also on a mass scale, I'm pretty much doing anything to repeat her problem. Thanks again

vnc...what % iso did you use?

I was referring to this post. Are you asking what ISO Vaped n confused used or engineering?

TherealVaporblunt,

Belgianvapor

this is maybe the most stupid thing ever said but what if it's some sort of chemical reaction iso makes with thc that makes the PC react to it by fogging or flaking?
does anybody know about fogging, flaking etc when iso cleaned with a new never used pong?
if this was awesome stupid, forgive me ;)

Belgianvapor,

toros23

Thank you for taking the time to run those tests. I am doing very similar tests also on a mass scale, I'm pretty much doing anything to repeat her problem. Thanks again

I wish I could be more help, it is a baffling issue for sure. I am a huge fan of my PN and I know Dreamer is too, so I think we all just want to know with 100% certainty that we are safe. Hopefully an up-close inspection will reveal the issue in this particular case. Also, I was wondering what % ISO engineering was using in his test but I'll leave it to you guys to figure out since it is obvious to me that you are on the case.

toros23,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
this is maybe the most stupid thing ever said but what if it's some sort of chemical reaction iso makes with thc that makes the PC react to it by fogging or flaking?
does anybody know about fogging, flaking etc when iso cleaned with a new never used pong?
if this was awesome stupid, forgive me ;)

Defiantly not stupid, but it applies to the fact that every vape has those issues right? The only thing I do not know is if any other vape uses bayer PC. Anyone know?

TherealVaporblunt,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I am sorry I haven't kept up today but I am exhausted. TRVB sent me a tracking number and I will have the envelope hopefully tomorrow to send it back. This of course will depend on my ups man. I will try to have him wait for me to put the mp and pong in to send back so I won't have to wait till Thursday. I will let you know either way how it went down. He doesn't come till very late in the day anyhow.

As I said many times I think it is the combo of iso, direct heat from the bullet and oils. Also remember the screen is conducting heat at that exact spot as well so it isn't just ambient heat. I used a big word:clap:.

Just to take this out of the mix. I have never dropped the pong in question, never ripped it off the PN or any other thing you can imagine for it to chip. It doesn't even look like a chip which I think you can see from the pictures. To me it looks melted but we will wait for testing at the lab. If I had to take one for the team and we now can maybe get answers that would be fantastic.

Dreamerr,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
It was 70% but i diluted it half and half just to avoid the fogging but it did. I'm not complaining about it because I sold it shortly there after. If I still had it I'd share pics.
Enough said. 70% . . . 50% . . . what is half of 70% . . . never had this issue before.

t-dub,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Enough said. 70% . . . 50% . . . what is half of 70% . . . never had this issue before.

The absolute strangest part to me is that 4-7 people have all said the have had fogging yet we can not reproduce it in our lab. It makes me think that somehow what you have and what I have is not the same thing. I really can not wrap my head around it. If I dipped it in iSO. And it fogged I would 100% come on here and say it. As engineering stated today (I didn't see this, but I do not take the man to be a liar) he's had one in iso for 2 months!!! I'm going to take that welll soaked piece and use it all this week, but I have a feeling it needs a shit ton of use to match dreamerr's usage. I'm stumped, so I will wait like everyone else until there is scientific answers.

TherealVaporblunt,
Reactions: Kief

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
The absolute strangest part to me is that 4-7 people have all said the have had fogging yet we can not reproduce it in our lab. It makes me think that somehow what you have and what I have is not the same thing. I really can not wrap my head around it. If I dipped it in iSO. And it fogged I would 100% come on here and say it. As engineering stated today (I didn't see this, but I do not take the man to be a liar) he's had one in iso for 2 months!!! I'm going to take that welll soaked piece and use it all this week, but I have a feeling it needs a shit ton of use to match dreamerr's usage. I'm stumped, so I will wait like everyone else until there is scientific answers.
Take one of your new clear PonGs and drop it in 91% ISO (to be fair) and lets see what happens to it. If nothing, then it must have been a batch issue.

t-dub,
Reactions: Shmoo
Top Bottom