The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Well I want to back up TRVB and say he is a man of his word and has taken care of me when my water tool was defective and nt me a other water tool and I too read that warrenty edition but they honoured there product and my buissness and there was a quick response and I dealt with David also and TRVB responded personally and got my glass piece to me before my piece even got to there office or for that matter the country cause I live in canada and all was done through the mail and I have to say I'm so satisfied with there customer service.
THANK YOU TRVB FOR TAKING CARE OF ME IN A FAST AND PROFESSIONAL MANNER I'm so mpressed with my pinnacle I haven't had a better portable vape my Pax, Cera, Solo, and even my vapexhale have hot the shelf for some time and need to be dusted off lol. Its just so versatile and effective that I find myself reaching for the pinnacle every time.
I think the higher temp pro will add even more effectiveness on a medical point of view being that different temps release different effects such as antiemetic, analgesic, anti inflammatory, antidepressant, anti anxiety, sedative, I could go on but the effective function is fully released at specific temps which range from 140 to 240 which translates 200 to 400 ? Either way the lower to other temperature on this new pro will help with different needs and its effectiveness will be even greater the it allready is which I can't wait to try cause I'm already sold on this thing even better even more effective ? Awesome can't wait.
Cheers, medical mark

mark...there's a button two keys to the right of the 'm'. It's called a period. I read that post above and kept thinking 'don't forget to breathe!'

GoGlass

We would never hold up a faulty unit repair over a box. That rule comes into play for refurbished units. GoGlass, call our support line and talk to David.

Thanks for your help TRVB. I live in France so i prefer to send e-mail. I sent another e- mail at thevaporblunt@gmail.com yesterday morning, but no response. I have already a return number, i'am just waiting for a confirmation to send the unit without the box !

GoGlass,

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod
can't wait to get my Pinnacle back. Just a tip for you PN users. "hard to explain" if you put the top on after a session and leave it for a few hours... Warm your unit up before you take the "TOP or Mouthpiece" off, or eventually you will raise the unit out of it's shell causing the buttom to move out of place. Keep in mind this is if this is your DAILY DRIVER (After a lot of usage). the wax buildup will cause a serious stick. Mine did this after a boil. not right after but with some use after the boil. meaning the boil didn't get the sticky THC wax fully off the mouthpiece or Gong, whichever you use. Until we all find the perfect sqeeky clean cleaning method on the mouth pieces, I really suggest to heat up for JUST 30 seconds before taking off to put a new bullet in. ALSO, TRVB, I seen a pinnacle selling for 160 at my local headshop.. I couldn't believe it. I should have took a picture!

IF II INI C IHI,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Why is it that the manufactures always charge more for there vapes. GV gave a good discount but as you can see the price has dropped and it isn't even that long yet. I guess we have to wait a month a pay way less for any vape :hmm:

Dreamerr,
Reactions: mmenzie

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Why is it that the manufactures always charge more for there vapes. GV gave a good discount but as you can see the price has dropped and it isn't even that long yet. I guess we have to wait a month a pay way less for any vape :hmm:
Profits. GV can make up for the discount by buying in bulk, and from profits from other vaporizers. TRVB has to pay what they agreed with the manufacturing company.

Plus, a company that can absorb the $20-30 loss per unit by selling 15-20 other vaporizers will take that blow better than a start-up company.

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: Dreamerr

Dreamerr

Q thanks for always explaining this strange business world to me. I was just a public servant and have no idea of that kind of stuff.

Dreamerr,

OutkastBoss

Well I Am rethinking the case I wanted that would hold both the W.T. and the Pinnacle.
After a bit of use and a day out I don't think the W.T. will leave the house much .

The W.T. is very cool and smooths out the vapor nicely , but it would likely only make it out of the house for special occasions like a camping trip or other extended outing.

For average out and about use It will be safely at home.

I Had the pinnacle in the garage tonight doing ball joints on a work truck and yes I was very careful with it but I Didn't feel like it was going to get shattered to pieces at any moment like your average combusters glass piece.
It would still be cool to have a snug fitting outer shell but padded inside case made by TRVB to fit like a glove .
Maybe with 3 spots for bullets and 1 in the chamber for a total of 4 ( what im finding to be about a full batts worth).

I Had an old case that is a hard shell zipper case with soft foam padding inside that hasn't been used in years.
Guess what It is the perfect size for the W.T. , I have it in there with water in it and the rubbers stoppers.
It is Very Well protected against Light to Medium Abuse and doesn't leak whatsoever .
I might see if I can get an identical case or slightly smaller to hold the pinnacle and bullet "clip" tube.
I'm pretty sure they're kind of a standard item at the LHS

I think separate cases is better , besides the Pinnacle is so incognito by itself , the W.T. not so much.

Some how even when I try to The water just doesn't really come out the bottom from tilting or the shaking of it being in the case sideways all day.
I have gotten a drop out of the bottom on purpose , and of course if you blow into it it will flood right out the bottom.
I am VERY impressed with this design.

I took notes over the past 2 days and will give a run down of my first full charge and how far it got me and what my impressions are .

Here is a little case Pic

Wtcase_zpsb89e4044.jpg

Both of these pics are with water in it

wtcase2_zpsd564f3d1.jpg

GoGlass

Warm your unit up before you take the "TOP or Mouthpiece" off, or eventually you will raise the unit out of it's shell causing the buttom to move out of place.

Thanks for sharing this, IF II, good to know !
I have just used the PN three times, but i'am sure that there is room to improve mouthpieces.
Also i'm not sure, but when using the Pong adapter, it seems that i had better clouds than with the standard mouthpiece. Can someone had experienced that ?

GoGlass,

Medical Mark

I agree go glass it gives you a bigger draw for sure propbably due to the fact it has a bigger air path then the regular mouth piece.im using it right now as well.
Chees medical mark

Medical Mark,

al bundy

Vaporist
I was pulling the cap off mine to reload bullet and pulled the pinnacle apart.
The little clear light that goes into the switch came off. Got pics , will post pic of damage later.
Now I got this from gotvape with no instructions or warranty card. Will email the pics when I get home.

Dreamerr

Post them too al please...thanks

Edit: Thanks Joe cause I can't even write a correct sentence as seen above. My mind is mud today.

Dreamerr,

JoeKickass

will post pic of damage later.
I can try to see if it's repairable, if GV doesn't help you which they should:
Pinnacle Portable Vaporizer Warranty

The Pinnacle Portable Vaporizer battery features a 1 year replacement manufacturer’s warranty, restricted to normal use, while the battery is equipped with a 90 day warranty

JoeKickass,

Medical Mark

Man I broke my double perc yesterday the one I used in my videos it worked so well and milked that pinnacle so well, I never thought my heart would drop cause of a glass piece but since I use it all the time with my portables pinnacle, cera, pax it really set my back it smoothed everything out so nicely with great effect.
I guess ill have to look for a new piece this weekend.
I think I'm going to by a bubbler like the ne TRVB was using in his video then I can use my cloud and pinnacle plus other 18mm and 14mm pieces which would work out well.
Still sucks very disappointing.
Cheers, medical mark

Medical Mark,

Dreamerr

Dreamerr,

Dreamerr

I didn't even realize there were for sale yet...you jumped right on that kush:)

Dreamerr,
Reactions: mmenzie

miketk

Hey guys

I'm new to the vape world! I've been creeping on these boards for the past couple days now and man i love this site!

I ended up wasting my money on the Atmos Raw when I saw it at my local head shop. It seemed pretty promising as it looked extremely stealth and I loved the pen type design. After testing it out i noticed the herb was fully combusted. I tried to use the glass screen but all in all, it failed to satisfy my needs!

So long story short, I'm looking to buy a new portable vaporizer that can replace this nice looking e-pipe:bang:

I've done some research on the Pax, Inhalater XP and the pinnacle. I can't wait for the Inhalater XP to be shipped out next month due to the technical issues, so i'm leaning towards the pinnacle or the pax. I would love the Pinnacle PRO but i really can't wait that long!! LOL

I normally hit very large bong rips to get medicated and i'm looking to switch to vaping but still giving me the same type of high. Does the high temp on the pinnacle still produce large cloudy vapes? Does it get you really stoned like a fat bong rip? haha

I'm looking to purchase a vaporizer tonight and im stuck between the Pinnacle and the Pro. Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks~

miketk,

Chill Dude

This litte tiger was waiting for me on my porch after work :) Reviews, videos, and more pictures to follow later tonight. Big shoutout to TRVB,:rockon: First impression?
Oh she purrs... :rolleyes: and that green is kiwi layered over white. :cool:
D8h0EKb.jpg

Neon baby!! Same color as some of my shirts I wore as a teenager in the 80s :lol: Way to go retro Kush...

Can't wait to see your video of you rockin that neon tube and blowing some thick clouds!

I might have to upgrade my basic Pinnacle WT and get the "Hot Tub Time Machine" 80s retro version....

Chill Dude,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
me either

They cost $229.99 and you have to call or email us to get them. I only have 35 in stock, if they sell well ill stock more. Sometime, if you call us and ask for just about anything and we can sometimes make it happen!!! It comes in 6 different color combos, I'll try together pics up soon. (Red/black, blue/whit, purple/white, kiwi/white, dark green/white, black/white)

Top Bottom