The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I think you will get bigger clouds and a stronger effect using the Solo and a HydraTube then you would using the Pinnacle and a HydroTube. I am really trying to withhold my opinion till I get my PONG adapter... but currently it gets me no where close to where I need to be in terms of medicated. That might change with the PONG and different grinds/techniques.

Thanks bro - I respect your word, big fan of your vids! :tup:

mvapes,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
I think you will get bigger clouds and a stronger effect using the Solo and a HydraTube then you would using the Pinnacle and a HydroTube. I am really trying to withhold my opinion till I get my PONG adapter... but currently it gets me no where close to where I need to be in terms of medicated. That might change with the PONG and different grinds/techniques.
Thanks for all your dedication, SLIM. I didn't get the Water Tool/Pong and am anxious to hear your report on it.

Crohnie,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
SliM, my PN duff looks just like yours after two sessions as well. However, the PN duff is darker than what I produce from my other vapes, so I am obviously more conditioned to using lower temp vapor than you. I actually prefer the sativa effects, whereas I know you don't. I'm not sure why you keep that Cloud duff...I can't get anything useful out of my duff, so yours has got to be useless!

One reason this thing doesn't produce heavy clouds is because it doesn't get above 385F. That temp works great for me and low temp vapors and vapor noobs. But those seeking those highest temps like yourself will probably not get there with this unit.

stickstones,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Pong sounds so cool - I almost just wanna buy it to fuck with people at LHS's - do you have pong's in stock? :lol:

mvapes,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
SliM, my PN duff looks just like yours after two sessions as well. However, the PN duff is darker than what I produce from my other vapes, so I am obviously more conditioned to using lower temp vapor than you. I actually prefer the sativa effects, whereas I know you don't. I'm not sure why you keep that Cloud duff...I can't get anything useful out of my duff, so yours has got to be useless!

One reason this thing doesn't produce heavy clouds is because it doesn't get above 385F. That temp works great for me and low temp vapors and vapor noobs. But those seeking those highest temps like yourself will probably not get there with this unit.

Yep I have no clue why I keep my ABV/duff. (BTW I prefer duff that is what I remember from back in the day) ;) I think it is just easier to empty into a big bowl and throw it away as I get a bunch of it... that is normally what I do. I figured it would be extracted enough that processing it would not yield anything of much use.

I could see this product working well for people who like the lower temperatures. :)

Slightly Medicated,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Lower temps that is me. Your reaction is exactly what I expected slim. I wonder what that taste is that you mentioned in the other post.

Cronhie I have used the regular mouth piece many times ok many many many times without the tip. I wonder why the heat is bothering your lips. I didn't think it got that hot. I admit the pong is definitely cooler but not enough for me to switch one for the other. I just like the feel of the round better most of the time and I can use my extension straw on the pong. I don't like hot vapor and the air path is to short for me for every session use. I used it today without my straw as I was out. I was out for a little over an hour and needed two bullets and could have used a third.

I hate going out cause I use so much more and in allergy season it is not fun on my throat.

Dreamerr,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I'm kind of in the middle, too high of temps lays me out fast, so that is something I usually reserve for later in the evenings, so I get a bit of contrast from the day time buzz. Sounds like the PN is going to be good for my needs over all, though i do vape at a higher temp now than I used to for my day use, but not maxed out, otherwise I'd never get out of bed.

jambandphan03,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Lower temps that is me. Your reaction is exactly what I expected slim. I wonder what that taste is that you mentioned in the other post.

Cronhie I have used the regular mouth piece many times ok many many many times without the tip. I wonder why the heat is bothering your lips. I didn't think it got that hot. I admit the pong is definitely cooler but not enough for me to switch one for the other. I just like the feel of the round better most of the time and I can use my extension straw on the pong. I don't like hot vapor and the air path is to short for me for every session use. I used it today without my straw as I was out. I was out for a little over an hour and needed two bullets and could have used a third.

I hate going out cause I use so much more and in allergy season it is not fun on my throat.
The regular mouthpiece only gets a bit hot when on high. What kind of straw extension do you use? Seems like the PN could be even more stealthy putting it in a black water bottle or a plastic cup for soda and innocently sucking on the straw!

Crohnie,

Dreamerr

If you look real quick through the thread you will see the pic somewhere back in the 20's I think. If you can't find it I will PM you a pic. I use my glass straws on all my vapes and got it from a glass straw company on line. They make them for drinking hehe but different ID's for different drinks. Ok don't look I will send you a pic.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Crohnie

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
If you look real quick through the thread you will see the pic somewhere back in the 20's I think. If you can't find it I will PM you a pic. I use my glass straws on all my vapes and got it from a glass straw company on line. They make them for drinking hehe but different ID's for different drinks. Ok don't look I will send you a pic.
Thanks, Dreamer. You're very patient with all my questions. :bowdown:

Crohnie,

Dreamerr

I think if we can figure out a cover/cap it would work better. I love that someone used the TET tube but I don't have a small one like that. It still might spill getting it out or even just jumbling it around in the tube.

Dreamerr,

toros23

I think if we can figure out a cover/cap it would work better. I love that someone used the TET tube but I don't have a small one like that. It still might spill getting it out or even just jumbling it around in the tube.

Yep, I agree. BTW, these things are really "clingy". They aren't coming out unless you want them to come out, and that is the problem. Not super easy to remove!

toros23,

Dreamerr

LOL ugh...if I feel like it I will try an earplug later but as a cap not as a stopper. I suspect that it will end up with herb all over it and not be easy to brush off. We can always maybe put plastic wrap in between if it works at all. Hmmmmmmmmmm how bout play doh?

Dreamerr,
Reactions: toros23

ZombiezAteMyD0G

The Vape Escape
I got the Anker external battery in the mail today. It came faster than expected but the included cable does not fit the pinnacle. I went down to the local radioshack and staples (had to return something anyway) to find a wire that was one side usb and one side that fits in pinaacle, they did not have one but I bought a tip that looked close to see if it would fit so I knew the size I need and it fits. the tips are for outlet adapters they had no usb attachments for it there. so now that I know the I.D. and O.D. of the plug I bought this for 3 bucks on amazon. now just got to wait again.......
http://www.amazon.com/HDE-Barrel-Ja...atcorr&keywords=hde+usb+to+3.5+mm+barrel+jack

ZombiezAteMyD0G,

kanabista

Hi all, does anyone know if the PN is multi voltage as in 100v - 240v? Can't find voltage specs anywhere as I would like to use this in Australia. I have a Solo & that works just fine being multi voltage. If anyone could shed some light on this that would be awesome. Cheers

kanabista,

Dreamerr

If someone doesn't get you the answer I will have someone go under my bed to read the charger but the peeps here won't make me do that and will look at there charge and post it...hint hint.

Torso you ended up with a lot of bullets. I was going to do something like that but then figure herb dust on the bottom of the screen will not please me.

Dreamerr,

Dreamerr

I wasn't even commenting on other power stuff...I am done with that mess lol.

Dreamerr,

toros23

If someone doesn't get you the answer I will have someone go under my bed to read the charger but the peeps here won't make me do that and will look at there charge and post it...hint hint.

Torso you ended up with a lot of bullets. I was going to do something like that but then figure herb dust on the bottom of the screen will not please me.

Hmm, not following you on the dust. I was thinking having bullets ready to go would eliminate any clogging and since I have stops in the ends, nothing should be getting out.

Actually charging now or I would check to see if the PS can handle varying voltages currents. Engineering has already stated you could use a 5VDC power source, so I don't think it is much of an issue. So as long as you can provide 5VDC you should be good to go regardless of where you are getting your AC power from.

Can that pack put out 3 amps? Do you have a link?

Pretty clean! :tup:

Sure, here ya go:

http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Universal-Portable-Battery-Packaging/dp/B008RZYN8A/ref=pd_ybh_24

I have a couple of these because I used to travel a lot for work. I don't think it outputs at 3Amps but that should just mean it takes longer to charge. It is uncanny how well it matches.

Dreamerr

Crap I forgot you had those white things on. I couldn't see them in the picture. I had meant stuff sticking to the bottom of the screen from the bullet below it which would make a mess in the PN but that isn't the case with your setup.

Dreamerr,

toros23

Yeah, the stops are almost clear so hard to see. I actually like them more now that I have had some time to test them out. Will see how this setup works next time I am out for an extended time and report back.. Just gotta add a small brush and I think that is it.

toros23,

Dreamerr

I love the black brush we got with the PN. I use it to brush the screen and clean the bullet every use. I am not into doing that stuff but it is easy so I do it. I still want to know what that wood thing is for and the one pipe cleaner, and the twirly brush.

Dreamerr,

GoGlass

so now that I know the I.D. and O.D. of the plug I bought this for 3 bucks on amazon. now just got to wait again.......
http://www.amazon.com/HDE-Barrel-Jack-Power-Cable/dp/B003059FAI/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1364595150&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=hde usb to 3.5 mm barrel jack

Zombiez i'am impatient of your tests.......

. I don't think it outputs at 3Amps but that should just mean it takes longer to charge. It is uncanny how well it matches.

Toros, at this time have you tried to recharge the PN with your Motorola Battery ?

GoGlass,
Top Bottom