The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

Miss Nessa

Ok got mine from the UPS guy at Lunch, charged it, and the roomie and I tested it out once I got home.
I got the hydro tube too and love it! I like the high setting, roomie likes the low.
My unit seems to get pretty warm tho, I'll try it out over the weekend and see about that.

Totally, completely happy with it tho, especially seeing as it's my very 1st vaporizer.

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
screenshot20130323at210.png
Pinnacle + DG Mini-Can =
:tup:

HazyDaze

Kudos to both TRVB and Engineering for their presence here and for providing great info on the Pinnacle. Suffice it to say that I finally bit the "bullet" (see what I did there? Comedic gold, right here on FC!) and ordered one, so a unit should be making its way down-under soon.

Cheers

Hazy

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Kudos to both TRVB and Engineering for their presence here and for providing great info on the Pinnacle. Suffice it to say that I finally bit the "bullet" (see what I did there? Comedic gold, right here on FC!) and ordered one, so a unit should be making its way down-under soon.

Cheers

Hazy
Nice double entendre

TherealVaporblunt,

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

if it wasn't for the words "GotVape" i would probably join the crowd

I totally agree with you Menz. Especially after the " GotVape Puffit Affair " as i like to call it.

But the price was to good to pass up.

I'm already expecting that when my Pinnacle arrives Monday. That it will also be missing one of the bullets like Dreamerr.

IMO GotVape probably took out the extra bullets so they can selll them to make some extra cash. Lol!

harmudge

What's up with GotVape guy's, am I missing something here ?...what is this Puffit affair, you talk of ?...reason I'm asking is I'm dealing with GotVape at the moment.
I have read the odd post here and there slating them but I just thought that was a couple of disgruntled customers airing there grievances a few times so I would be interested in further info.

harmudge,

Miss Nessa

I totally agree with you Menz. Especially after the " GotVape Puffit Affair " as i like to call it.

But the price was to good to pass up.

I'm already expecting that when my Pinnacle arrives Monday. That it will also be missing one of the bullets like Dreamerr.

IMO GotVape probably took out the extra bullets so they can selll them to make some extra cash. Lol!

I just got mine yesterday from gotvape, and it was perfect. Not a thing missing!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
What's up with GotVape guy's, am I missing something here ?...what is this Puffit affair, you talk of ?...reason I'm asking is I'm dealing with GotVape at the moment.
I have read the odd post here and there slating them but I just thought that was a couple of disgruntled customers airing there grievances a few times so I would be interested in further info.

they sent some shills in here to promote the puffit. let's leave it at that for the sake of this thread. you can read about it in the puffit thread or a summary of it somewhere in the VB2 thread.

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"

i'm sure Carlos has his own to add but here is PART of my rant

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/puffit-portable.6072/page-73#post-288163

now back to the pinnacle.... i do not want to derail this tread any longer on GV... if you want to know more you can PM me. this is the pinnacle thread not the "i hate GotVape" thread. sorry to all since i am the one that started it

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

I just got mine yesterday from gotvape, and it was perfect. Not a thing missing!

Well that's good to hear. I will find out Monday.

i'm sure Carlos has his own to add

Stickstones pretty much summed it up for me.

I guess I'm i sell out! ( Joking ) No I'm not. I am. Sorry Menz!

Thanks guy's...I'll ask no more...:worms:

Nothing to worry about.

I still ordered my Pinnacle Deluxe from GV.

CarlosSpiceyWeiner,
Reactions: harmudge

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I feel horrible that I ordered from them and a missing capsule was just the icing. Menz just order direct but there is a big difference in price. I think you will be pleased with this vape. Also I saw that a few other vendors are going to start selling it...it was either vapeworld or vapenation. I am not sure if they are kicking back to GV or to TRVB but I suppose you can pm him to ask.

I believe I have two outstanding questions. One can I use that inverter thing a put a pic up of to charge it in the car? And the last question was is the bullet drop area totally inclosed(it looks that way so making sure) so no duff can get anywhere in the unit itself making for easy cleaning?

BTW people I hate to say this out loud but I finally saw the blue light last night. I was more then half way through bullet number, wait for it, 7777777777777777777. I always do the full ten minutes but all on low. I have never tried high. I also ran it once with that test I was doing so no drawing which I assume that takes less battery. I of course for all of you will keep testing the session amounts. If I can get 6 reliably on low I will be very happy and feel very comfortable going out with this vape in most situations. Battery people is it possible that my battery is nice and conditioned now? I never expected it to even turn back on for session 7 but it did. I tick marked every time I started a session so I couldn't lose track this time but even if I did it was 6 but I am 90% sure I didn't.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
dreamerr...I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use that car adapter. I've used the same type of thing to charge my phone, laptop and other devices in my car. are you in the US? would it make a difference?

stickstones,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Yes, I am in the US so I assumed it would work but with vapes I had to ask since they are so "special".

Dreamerr,

Belgianvapor

I'm loving the PN more and more and after every use I am amased at how little you need to get medicated.
I can get two sessions (one on low, second on high) for me AND my wife from just ONE bullet.
I also love how the feeling sneaks up on you and hits you just at the moment when you start thinking "hm, maybe a few more puffs to get where I want to be"
I don't pack the bullet but i found that after I filled it and I tap it a few times on the table the herbs "sink" a bit. I have this multiple utility pipe tool? with a poker, a tamper and a little spoon, I find this spoon is perfect to fill a bullet without spilling.
My unit never gets anything near hot anywhere on the body even when used for 10 minutes on high temp.
I'm very happy with the PN and I think it's going to be one of my most used vapes !
Oh, and if they ever decide to come out with a white PN, sign me up for it !! they'll be my "salt and pepper set" on my desk !

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I just had an amazing session with my Pinnacle. Using the reducer I plugged it into my VapeXhale Devastator and . . holy shite :o it fogged that bitch!!! And the vapor just kept chuggin' out, I was exhaling some pretty thick vapor streams. The lack of feedback when using the water tool can make learning this device a little frustrating so the visual was really nice. The Pinnacle continues to impress for a portable with such a small form factor. Great taste too :luv:

Chill Dude

Okay I'm in!! Just ordered from GOTVAPE ! Can't wait to get it ....

T-dub, did you fog that bitch on low or high temp? That's great to hear you're getting thick clouds with your VXL glass. How about the Pinnacle WT?

stickstones

Vapor concierge
that's great, tdub...how were you hitting to fill the can? I could fill my matrix, but after that the rest of my draw would wisp it out. I wonder if there is a technique involved, since I am the only one that didn't love it on a bubbler.

Top Bottom